Anyone else due May 8th and want a buddy?

RUBY2122

Reaction score
Got my bfp on Saturday after 4 months ttc. This is my first baby. I am 30 years old and my DH is 29, we have been together 4 years and married for 2.

Anyone want to be my 'bump buddy?':flower:

Im due May 12! Wouldnt mind a buddy at all, this would be my first and I dont know what to do with myself, so I started cleaning the house.Actually DH did while I watched and sent mass texts:happydance:

Lol - nesting already eh?

I am too tired to do anything.. feel really drained! What kind of symptoms are you getting?

Hi ladies. I am due 4th May (or thereabouts!) so only a few days in front. I am 30 and so is DH. We have been together for 5 years and married for almost 2. He is Australian and came here to live with me in 2006. We have a little boy who is 2 and a half so this will be our second baby :) Congratulations btw :)

I'm a firsttimer too, due between 5th and 8th depending who's calculating it! Lol. Looking for a bump buddy too! :) I'm 24 and my OH is 28. This is his second.

Hello....I'm due May 9th. Hopefully this bean sticks for me I had a mmc in May of this year. H&H 9 months to all.

Yay!!

So how are you all feeling? Anyone sick yet?

I'm sick all the time most days! Hate having to eat so often (switched from maybe 2 meals a day to 5 or 6!!) also getting headaches and cramping and cravings and pretty much all the fun symptoms! Wouldnt have it any other way though - the days where I don't get them (once a week or so) I spend the whole day worrying my little sweetpeas come unstuck.

I'm that sick. My mouth sometimes tastes nasty and I have some heartburn. My boobs are also tingling

Mine don't tingle but they hurt a little now when I walk downstairs fast. Reckon it's nearly that sad sad time for my dear OH: boob-ban! Lol.

How long have you guys been trying and what made you decide to test? Was it the usual obsessive monthly checking ? I had an appointment with the infertility doctor since u have endometriosis . I figured it would typical of life to impregnate me now after waiting for a three month appointment. What do you know, I was right...

Just found out my husband of 7 months and I are expecting our first baby on Saturday! Due around May 12th, super nervous but excited! Started taking prenatal vitamins tonight (terrified of swallowing pills...terrifying experience think i'll be crushing them from now on!)

Got my bfp on Saturday after 4 months ttc. This is my first baby. I am 30 years old and my DH is 29, we have been together 4 years and married for 2.

Anyone want to be my 'bump buddy?':flower:

Hi. I'm due may 8th as well. This is my first. Hubby is 31 and I turned 32 yesterday. We've known each other since 8th grade but we only started dating about four years ago and celebrated out 1 year aniversary this summer. I don't have many symptoms yet, but I am experiencing the same paranoid worry as all the rest. It is great to have support here. Congrats to you and your BFP!

Hello i am also due may 8th i got my bfp on the 19th of aug so ive alreday known a couple weeks. this would be my second child but 3rd pregnancy i have a 3.5 year old and had a mmc this past june at 8 weeks. so i am really scared this time around and havent told anyone, not even dh since he is out of town for couple months. i think i prefer to keep it that way as long as i can. this blog is a lifeline and i wish you all a good 9 months.

i just found out on 4th Sep and due about 4th May! This would be my 2nd pregnancy. DD is 14 months old... Both DH and I are 32. We have been together since 18, married since 25 :) How is everyone going? I don't feel anything yet! I only got off bf DD 2 months ago so only had my period back, didn't expect to be pregnant again so soon since it took us like 2 years to fall with DD! I am very worried though, I don't have any symptoms. Had blood test for hcg yesterday and it's 624 which is apparently fine but it is a bit lower then the hcg level taken for DD at about the same stage...

Okay at the risk of sounding a total noob, I *have* to ask as I can't figure out the first D, DH and DD mean?

haha, once you spend enough time here, you will know every code :D
DD= dear daughter
DH = dear husband
I am sure there's a page for all the codes somewhere here :D

I have PCOS and haven't had a period since the beginning of April. One of my ovaries was a bit niggly so I thought the monthly had arrived at last but a week passed with nothing so I just sort of knew. I wasn't ovulating then as I was already 1-2 weeks. Have slightly sore boobs and very tired. nothing other than that. started with nausea in first pregnancy at 9 weeks which stopped at 16 weeks, no being sick so we'll see. :)

Me please!

Saw the doctor last night who changed my edd from 12th to 8th may so im the same as you! :)

Me and my fiance get married this Friday and I'm saving the good news to tell him on the day-I've brought some baby sock saying I love daddy which I've wrapped up for him-cannot wait to see his face! Been trying for 4 long years.xxx

Me please!

Saw the doctor last night who changed my edd from 12th to 8th may so im the same as you! :)

Me and my fiance get married this Friday and I'm saving the good news to tell him on the day-I've brought some baby sock saying I love daddy which I've wrapped up for him-cannot wait to see his face! Been trying for 4 long years.xxx

What a fantastic day that will be! Stock up on thr kleenex! :) congratulations and have a lovely day Friday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->