Anyone else finding out gender around January 6th ?

Had my scan yesterday but the tech would not tell us the gender. It's against hospital policy. I knew that going in, but I'm still disappointed. I have to wait 2 more weeks for my OB to go over the report with me at my next regular appointment.

I am sorry to hear that :hugs:
We will count those 2 weeks with you :flower:

I had my scan Dec 23rd but they wouldn't tell me. I'm going to see my ob on the 6th and he better tell me then! Or I'll beat him.

Congrats to the lady with the healthy baby boy!!!

Weekend fun and then the time has come! I am sure I am not going to sleep much Sunday night.

Weekend fun and then the time has come! I am sure I am not going to sleep much Sunday night.

I know how you feel, ours is 10.50am Wednesday and although the first 20 weeks have flown by this last week has dragged .. Still seems ages away until Wednesday haha :haha: I'm getting fairly booted so at least I know it's active enough :)

I know how you feel, ours is 10.50am Wednesday and although the first 20 weeks have flown by this last week has dragged .. Still seems ages away until Wednesday haha :haha: I'm getting fairly booted so at least I know it's active enough :)
Mines wed at 11 and I feel the same.

Hello proud parent :) , thank you. , I hope you gonna get you girl this time . I am sure most parents of more than one child have dream to have the experience of having at least one of each :) . It very tough to wait for the scan but it's almost here . Sometimes I just feel like I just wanna know to be sure what to prepare for . I don't like looking at unisex stuff . Not that I would not buy it because it's unisex but I don't like the fact that if I like something blue or pink I am not sure which one to buy and also not knowing makes me look even more on pink stuff and wondering what if I would buy it :D , I even bought some pink stuff ... I know I am crazy right ?! :D but I kept the recipe :D

That in no way makes you crazy! I have some boy clothes but that is cause I had just a few left from my last pregnancy and I have girl stuff too that were given to me. But when I was pregnant with my second I was in a program where I did these classes and could earn "Baby bucks" to buy things and each time I went I was allowed up to so many outfits I got both girl and boy things. It's not bad to get some of each because you can always exchange them but I found when I had to do that the last time it hurt so very much and I cried cause I wanted my girl but that is just me.

I get to find out in 6 days if it's a girl or boy they will also be doing the usual measurements and things so it will be an hour long ultrasound! I said to a friend my first thing is this when I walk in and they get ready to start the first thing I plan to ask them to look at is gender so I know what to call it throughout the ultrasound is it an Emily or a Kyle? Hmmmm I guess we will find out! I keep thinking today is Sunday where I am but it's not it's only Saturday time is just dragging! I hate this! I am so excited and anxious I don't know how to deal with this so I keep myself busy by cleaning and things today is a trip to walmart and I am going to buy one girl out fit and one for a boy and when I find out I am going to tell a friend of mine by having it in a gift bag and giving it as a gift as a surprise I think it's more fun than just texting it's a girl or it's a boy! I am too excited! Everyone hope I hear :pink: I already have two boys so I wanna hear that one thing I don't have!

Good luck Proud Parent!! I hope you get your girl! I've already bought so much girl stuff that ill be devestated if we were told wrong gender the first time! I think I'm only feeling paranoid because I keep buying stuff :dohh: two more sleeps and we'll be getting our scans!!

I can't believe that places will know the gender but not tell you right then and make you wait??!! Wth is up with that? I mean are they taking potty shots and waiting for doctor to guess? Either way it seems like a cruel thing to do. Even worse if something health wise was wrong with baby and they don't tell you they just wait for doctor to tell you :nope: I sure hope the person I have Monday isn't like that and tells me everything up front.

Just two more sleeps :happydance: more most of us at least :flower:
I realized yesterday that more it gets closer more I get nervous :dohh:
I also realized it's not because I want to hear ,, it's a girl " so bad but because I wanna hear my baby is healthy :thumbup:
I read a story here on BnB yesterday about one mom having 2 heathy children and expecting third and on her 20 week scan she was told the baby has two vessel cord, 3 chamber hearth , one kidney , not working bladder , liquid on the brain and I don't know if it was it ... :cry:
And the poor women thinks it's her fault and she did something wrong :shrug::cry:
Of course I am still excited to find out the gender and it would be great bonus to have little princess , but I just want my child to be healthy :baby::flower:
I also hate when we have to have those long ultrasounds and they don't say anything because they have to wait for a doctor . All I can always think is ... Is everything all right ? And at my last scan the nurse kept saying ... Hmmmm everytime she looked at something . But not like the surprise hmmm but the questionable hmmm like something is wrong . She did it like 20 times I swear :dohh:
I also hate not knowing what should I get ready for . I cannot look at stuff because I am not sure what to buy :shrug:
Sorry for the long post :haha: I guess I am kinda in fighting mood today :blush:

I cannot believe it's here tomorrow :happydance:
For me it's 8 am :dohh: , didn't even realized that when scheduling the app . But at least I don't have to wait that long :happydance:
Hoping to hear we having healthy baby :thumbup: and as a bonus little princess :baby:

For me it's 8 am :dohh: , didn't even realized that when scheduling the app . But at least I don't have to wait that long :happydance:
Hoping to hear we having healthy baby :thumbup: and as a bonus little princess :baby:

Mine is 9am tomorrow. Done on purpose so I don't have to wait! I took the entire day off work so I can shop, shop, shop!! The only thing I've bought so far is diapers and wipes. My MIL bought us a few things for Christmas. Gender neutral blankets and onsies, a plush little blankie etc. I'm soo excited to go shopping. Blue or pink doesn't matter to me anymore. I wanted a girl but will be happy either way.

Mine is 9am tomorrow. Done on purpose so I don't have to wait! I took the entire day off work so I can shop, shop, shop!! The only thing I've bought so far is diapers and wipes. My MIL bought us a few things for Christmas. Gender neutral blankets and onsies, a plush little blankie etc. I'm soo excited to go shopping. Blue or pink doesn't matter to me anymore. I wanted a girl but will be happy either way.

I didn't really buy anything for this baby . Except before I got pregnant I got crazy and was sure I am gonna have my little girl , I bought going home outfit , pink/white plush blanket and yellow dress :shrug::haha:
I kept the recipe of course . But didn't have the stomach to return it yet :cry: , I just keep looking at it :blush:
My priority is healthy baby , girl would be a bonus but we are quite sure it's a boy , we just need it to be confirmed :thumbup: . Don't know how my family and friends will react since they are all for some reason convinced it's a girl even tho I told them it's a boy :shrug:
They driving me crazy because they make me keep second guess and keeping my hope up :baby:
I hope you gonna get your girl ! Don't forget to update right away , I cannot wait to hear it :happydance:

My appt is 9:15 tomorrow :dance: I on the other hand, since we've already had a gender scan, have bought a ton of stuff! :dohh: I mean almost everything is bought besides pjs and a few diaper inserts :haha:

I had a dream last night that I arrived at appointment and they made me wait three hours to be seen, then the tech forgot I was in the room for an hour then wouldn't tell me anything about baby or even show me the screen!! Lets just say none of that better happen or you'll be seeing me on the news :haha:

The only bad thing about tomorrow is OH doesn't think they'll let him off to watch our kids and I can't find a baby sitter! So ill have to take my one and two year old with and lets just say my one year old HATES the stroller and the rooms are super tiny :nope: so I don't see this appt me fun or relaxing :(

My appt is 9:15 tomorrow :dance: I on the other hand, since we've already had a gender scan, have bought a ton of stuff! :dohh: I mean almost everything is bought besides pjs and a few diaper inserts :haha:

I had a dream last night that I arrived at appointment and they made me wait three hours to be seen, then the tech forgot I was in the room for an hour then wouldn't tell me anything about baby or even show me the screen!! Lets just say none of that better happen or you'll be seeing me on the news :haha:

The only bad thing about tomorrow is OH doesn't think they'll let him off to watch our kids and I can't find a baby sitter! So ill have to take my one and two year old with and lets just say my one year old HATES the stroller and the rooms are super tiny :nope: so I don't see this appt me fun or relaxing :(

I hope your dreams usually don't come true :haha:
Hopefully you figure something out with the kids :hugs:

Mine isnt till 2:30 so get to wait half the day! So excited and hope lo is still a girl at tomorrow's ultrasound

My appt is at 10:30. If he hasn't gotten the results back I am seriously gonna lose it. My ultrasound was Dec 23rd!!

Oh Proudmomma! Congrats! Brothers close In age really is wonderful :)

2 hours and ten minutes to go for me :haha: and OH was able to take off for my appt so I can go alone!! :dance:

Oh Proudmomma! Congrats! Brothers close In age really is wonderful :)

2 hours and ten minutes to go for me :haha: and OH was able to take off for my appt so I can go alone!! :dance:

That's awesome . :happydance:
I know, that's what I was saying ... It would be awesome for our son to have a brother that close rather than sister . I am fine with it but OH seems little bit disappointed . That's a third boy for him and he really wanted a girl :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->