Anyone else finding out gender around January 6th ?

I can understand that. Do you guys plan on having more ever? If so there's still hope he can have a girl!

I can understand that. Do you guys plan on having more ever? If so there's still hope he can have a girl!

No , I don't think so.... I don't believe he can make a girl after 3 boys :haha:
But you never know , we wanted just one child so we gave all the baby stuff away and now we need it all again :haha:

Well there's always daughter in laws and grand daughters :) this is our last so our last chance.

At appt now. In waiting room... It may be like my dream waiting three hours there at least four other pregnant women here who arrived before me! It's only an ultrasound clinic soooo hopefully I'm not waiting too long!!!!!

urgh, hospital lost our results so after a long wait we are finally team :pink: :happydance:

Well it wasnt a three hour wait just an hour and a half :dohh: but we are officially TEAM PINK!! Since its now been confirmed three times Im sticking with it staying a girl :winkwink:

We had our 20 week scan today and we team pink :D :pink:

Congrats, everyone! Love hearing about all the gender announcements! :)

I still have an entire week to wait to find out about gender. I'm still convinced I didn't see anything between the legs. When we said that, the tech just smiled and said "it's not an exact science" so that makes me think he wrote "girl" on our report because he said he knew what it was and only back-tracked when we started guessing pink.

I know it's bad, but I'm DESPERATE for a girl. I want one so badly. This will be our last child and while I know I will love a boy just as much as a girl because he will be my child and he'll be adorable and fun and special I just want a girl to have that mother/daughter bond I have with my mom. I keep catching myself calling it by our chosen girl's name and I have to correct myself each time. It's awful and embarrassing. I do NOT want to suffer from gender disappointment. It's the big reason I don't want to be surprised at the birth. Either way, I plan on bringing a gender neutral outfit or two to the hospital just in case!

Less than 19 hours to go! Such a grueling wait! I wish I could just sleep it away. :sleep:

Congrats to all of the ladies that have had their scans! Lots of team pink. :)

Starry Night: You're not alone. :hugs: When I first got pregnant (and even before) I really wanted another boy. The further along I got the more I wanted a girl! I know I'll be in love either way, especially since I wanted a boy from the beginning but I can't help but think I'll be a bit disappointed at not having a girl since this is our last.

I'm worried about having some gender disappointment because I've felt that it's a girl for so long. With my son, I would have had gender disappointment had it been a girl because I had a feeling he was a boy for so long.

Less than 19 hours to go! Such a grueling wait! I wish I could just sleep it away. :sleep:

Congrats to all of the ladies that have had their scans! Lots of team pink. :)

Starry Night: You're not alone. :hugs: When I first got pregnant (and even before) I really wanted another boy. The further along I got the more I wanted a girl! I know I'll be in love either way, especially since I wanted a boy from the beginning but I can't help but think I'll be a bit disappointed at not having a girl since this is our last.

I'm worried about having some gender disappointment because I've felt that it's a girl for so long. With my son, I would have had gender disappointment had it been a girl because I had a feeling he was a boy for so long.

Don't worry about it :hugs:
I wanted a girl so bad also and I was afraid I would be disappointed and already felt bad about it . And than I heard ... It's a boy and instead of feeing sad , it out a smile on my face and I was glad he is healthy and my son is going to have a brother :happydance:
You will see :hugs:
Good luck :flower:

Thank you. :) Boys are the best! I love my little man so much and he's such a mama's boy. :haha:

Two hours to go! Eep!

It's a boy! :blue: I actually cried because I was so happy! :happydance:

Congrats on team blue! And I'm glad you weren't disappointed. It gives me hope that I'll be OK too. Still 6 days until I find out. The wait is killing me!

Well, today is the day I find out my baby's gender! I only had to wait two weeks. Getting both nervous and excited. I hope I react happily no matter how it turns out! But I'm still wishing for a girl.

Starry night i hope you get your girl...keep us updated and cant wait to see scan pictures...pink vibes your way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->