• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else in the 2ww as of today??

Hmmmm...I don't know. I didn't feel implantation with either of mine, but that doesn't mean a thing. I wonder! Keep us updated. Isn't it impossible not to symptom spot? LOL! I think my right boob might be a tiny bit sore, but then I think I've poked it too much!

Hmmmm...I don't know. I didn't feel implantation with either of mine, but that doesn't mean a thing. I wonder! Keep us updated. Isn't it impossible not to symptom spot? LOL! I think my right boob might be a tiny bit sore, but then I think I've poked it too much!

LMAO at the boob poking!!:haha:
Been there and done that ;-) this pain actually startled me to be honest... il have to see how it goes and maybe see the Dr if it continues. I had some issues with a positive cervical smear when i was 22 and had surgery so get checked out every yr. Hope its not related to that xxx

I hope everything is ok Aqueen! I did a google search "can you feel imlantation?" and there are lots of stories by women like yours. Fxd that it is a little bean snuggling in for a 9 month stay.

Thanks for searching heart tree :) there is only a very dull cramping/stretching pain today. I will just have to wait and see if i get my bfp and if i dnt i will make a appt to see the Dr and get checked out.

Hoping its good news tho :)

xxx

My boobs are so sore they are getting worse by the day! And I feel quite sicky and headachy today. I'm now 8 DPO. OH said to me last night he is convinced I am pregnant and wanted me to POAS but I was like noooo it's way too early yet!! xx

Jaymes, if it only it was that easy for me....not to symptom spot :haha:. Tingly sensation just the one time, or a number of times? I've had some fleeting stabbing ones, but not sure if they're all in my mind though....lol.

But one thing that IS easy for me.....not testing!!! I can't bear the site of a :bfn:. Last cycle, I caved and tested and was shattered for almost a week. I think it's a milder slap in the face when AF shows....so I'll most likely wait for her to NOT show.

Hi Isi... It was just that onetime but, after my shower I had a bit of colostrum leakage. May have been just from me squeezing and prodding so much LOL.

you can only get leaky boons when breastfeeding or pregnant hun x

Girls, I'm getting so excited for everyone to test! I just know we have some BFP's in here! So I'm on 12dpo today and was convinced AF would be here when I woke up. She wasn't. I've actually never had a luteal phase this long without having a little AF spotting by now. I am using progesterone cream to lengthen my luteal phase, so maybe it is just working its magic. My boobs feel bigger today. But they don't feel the least bit sore which they did for my last 2 pregnancies. Both of those ended in mc though, so maybe I don't want the same symptoms as last time. I'm going to buy my tests today and will test tomorrow!

Good luck for testing tomorrow Heart Tree! :dust: I'm dying to test and have 7 tests lined up but there is no point in me doing so yet! Do you think it's possible at 10 DPO? Which will be Monday for me xx

Thanks for the babydust Dj! I know some women on here have tested at 10dpo and have seen a faint line. Usually implantation happens between days 6-10 and then it takes several days for the hcg to build up enough to be detected in a HPT. My last BFP, I KNEW I was pregnant. Big, sore boobs since 4dop was by big symptom. I tested on 12dpo and got a BFN. I waited until 15dpo and got a BFP.

I hate seeing the BFN. It ruins my day. I'd rather just see AF. So as much as I want to test today, I personally am going to wait. I also don't have any in the house which makes it easier! If you can have some self control, you might want to wait. Easier said than done though. Let us know, your symptoms sound promising! xoxo

Yeh I hope to exercise lots of self control and hold off until Friday when :witch: is due! Am just taking it easy today because I feel so rough! I can wait to see all these BFPs we are all going to get!! Xxx

day 27 soreness in breasts is gone. opk still positive. af due on monday but sometimes cycle can be 31 days so not testing til thurs if i can help it

Good luck to everyone testing soon!
I am testing at 10dpo on wednesday and praying i get the birthday gift i want more than anything on earth... i knw its still quite early though. lol.

Heart tree- sounds promising that ur LP is longer, really hope u get your bfp when u test tomorrow xxx

Hi ladies. Got a BFN today at 13dpo. Am trying to stay positive, but feeling pretty bummed about it today. Still no sign of the witch though. I've never had a 13dpo luteal phase, so we'll see! Will test in 2 days. Can't bear to see another BFN tomorrow morning.

Good luck for when u next test Heart tree and STAY AWAY WITCH!! ;-)

xxx

morning ladies :) I am in the TWW now as i am 1DPO today.

Heart Tree ~ Good Luck and I hope :af: stays away.

LOTS and LOTS of Pink and Blue dust to us all:)

Hi ladies. Got a BFN today at 13dpo. Am trying to stay positive, but feeling pretty bummed about it today. Still no sign of the witch though. I've never had a 13dpo luteal phase, so we'll see! Will test in 2 days. Can't bear to see another BFN tomorrow morning.

Good luck heart tree. My af due tomm. only a little tenderness in breasts now. Was like an absolute demon yest but just feeling low today. I have a migraine which isnt good as i usually get one b4 af turns up. i dont thnk im preg, i dont feel preg.:cry:

Good luck heart tree. My af due tomm. only a little tenderness in breasts now. Was like an absolute demon yest but just feeling low today. I have a migraine which isnt good as i usually get one b4 af turns up. i dont thnk im preg, i dont feel preg.:cry:

Thanks hon. I was feeling positive (sort of) until I saw the first signs of the witch coming on. Just scant spotting, but I can just tell she'll be here tomorrow. I haven't felt pregnant this entire TWW, but started to convince myself yesterday. Feeling a bit down right now, so I know how you feel. I hope your AF stays away. Regardless, I'm sending you a hug. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->