Anyone else in the 2ww as of today??

It's so hard to tell the difference between early pregnancy symptoms and AF symptoms!! I'm 9 DPO and from day 7, I've been really tired, constipated, tender boobs and having cramping pains in my abdomen. I can't really say whether I normally get these symptoms with AF because I have a history of endo and my last lap was only at the beginning of March so there's not been enough cycles for me to judge what is normal yet. I so know I'm going to end up taking a test tomorrow even though it's too soon! Ho well, whatever will be will be and I know that getting a BFN doesn't mean that I am out of it for this month so hopefully it won't affect me.

This feels like the longest TWW ever!!! It sounds really stupid but part of the problem is that I feel like I might be pregnant but I've never been pregnant before so it seems silly to think I might know when I have nothing to compare it to other than not being pregnant!

Hi ladies. Got a BFN today at 13dpo. Am trying to stay positive, but feeling pretty bummed about it today. Still no sign of the witch though. I've never had a 13dpo luteal phase, so we'll see! Will test in 2 days. Can't bear to see another BFN tomorrow morning.

Good luck heart tree. My af due tomm. only a little tenderness in breasts now. Was like an absolute demon yest but just feeling low today. I have a migraine which isnt good as i usually get one b4 af turns up. i dont thnk im preg, i dont feel preg.:cry:

Thanks hon. I was feeling positive (sort of) until I saw the first signs of the witch coming on. Just scant spotting, but I can just tell she'll be here tomorrow. I haven't felt pregnant this entire TWW, but started to convince myself yesterday. Feeling a bit down right now, so I know how you feel. I hope your AF stays away. Regardless, I'm sending you a hug. :hugs:

Heart tree sorry its not your mth, try and keep the chin up xxxxxxx

i'm sorry heart tree i hope she ends up not coming!!!!!!!!!

i've tested the last 3 mornings with fmu and :bfn:

every morning i get my hopes up and then...... nope.

really don't think this is my month :cry: no cramping no implantation bleeding

i spose i'm going to keep testing till the witch shows!!!

good luck everybody else xxx

So sorry heart tree :hugs:. Roll on the next cycle. I pray you get your :bfp: then

Keeping crossed fingers for you winegums.....and everyone else in this 2ww (most of us should be down to the 1ww, I believe :dance:)

Africa...where are you, hun?

looks like af is coming, period pain, feeling crappy etc. Feeling very bad. its monday. 5 mths today which is making it worse. I was talking to thomas last night asking him to send me another baby cos i miss him so much. I talk to him most nights, not sure if he hears me though

My heart goes out to you alisa :hugs:. But don't lose hope. It's not over till the :witch: shows....so you're still in the game hun!

alisa hun im so sorry for your loss.

ellieb its sounding positive hun x

i want to test but i dont want to see another bfn and anytime i tested early or on the day it was always bfnxxxxxx

how many dpoo are you hun x

Im not sure, according to cbfm i ovd on day 15 or 16 but opk showed lh surge continuously til i stopped testing 2 days ago so im confused. The last time we had sex was day 21 which is 7 days ago.

Isi- i am here :) How r u doing? i am still have twingy cramps and i have a bit of a headache in my temples and i have slept a lot the past 2 days, but that could all point to being a lil stressed/depressed i guess :-( trying to be more positive today though.
I got my 2 free hpts in the post this morning so its going to take iron wilpower not to test at 10dpo now... i usually dnt keep them in the house... maybe its a "sign" tho as i only ordered them 6 days ago and usually they take 3wks to arrive... Grrrrr im even trying to make something outta the post now! lmao. I think im taking a holiday on "insanity beach"! When u gonna test Isi?

Alisa- im sorry u are feeling so sad. I truly cnt imagine what u have been through and i pray Thomas sends u a earth angel asap for u to love and care for, whilst god loves and cares for him ((hugs)) im not overtly relligious but i do believe in heaven and im sure thomas is up there watching over and knows how much u love him.

xxxx

Hi Africa, hmmm.....I'm waaay too scared to test, so might just sit it out and wait for AF not to show. I find that's easier for me than getting disappointed. Only if AF doesn't show before my birthday on the 26th will I test on the 27th. Good luck, hun! I pray you get that early :bfp: on your birthday. I don't even know if I'm having symptoms anymore. Was convinced my boobs were doing the stabbing thing yesterday, but now....not so much. Have some funny feeling in my lower left (problematic) area, so really don't know if I'm still in. Ah well. We'll see, right :shrug:

Well Good luck Isi! hope we end up as bump buddies :) have u heard from amy? not seen her around much... hope she is ok.

Oooh ur bday is the 26th? u said it was the 16th on the one tubers thread, so obviously a typo as the 2 so close to the 1. lol. I gave u a bday message early on one tubers then. haha. better early than never ;-)

Hope our birthdays bring us much joy this year and our wishes are granted xxx

Anyone else 8DPO? Anyone got any symptoms? I have nothing really :(

im 6dpo and nothing really some cramping and v v mild nausea was gassy but thats gone now x

Thanks Africa....yeah, it must have been a typo :D. I also hope our birthdays give us loads of joy this year :hugs: :wine:

Blah....I'm 9 dpo....not too far from you. I have a couple of symptoms, but they are so similar to my PMS symptoms, I am beginning to discount them.....i.e. AF like cramping and nausea....boob-stabbing feeling over the weekend....tender gums...that's about it really. When do you test?

I'm testing saturday if I can hold off LOL

im about 8 or 9 dpo today i think. hows everyone feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->