Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

i dont track my ovulation etc - but if im cycle day 29 (using MC as first day) then im prob in 2ww as well right?

I know nothing is for sure - i may not even have OV'd!

If we dont get pregnant this month, shall we all keep using this thread for support next month? seen as were all in similar boat and with close timings?

xxx

Hi All

Im deffo not going to be in 1st tri anytime soon, i now dont think i ovulated yet althought hopefully it will be soon, my temps have been really low all weekend so far!! Oh well, besides we havent :sex: since i got my BFP!! Im still bleeing unfortunately and i have an infection so have to take more antibiotics next week ..... :grr:

Kas, bet you are looking forward to your wedding day!! We had Bens sisters wedding yesterday and it was a lush day .... here are some piccys to get you in the mood!!

Massive hugs people, lets hope we are due for some good news soon xxxx

Attachments

• _DSC0133.jpg
    _DSC0133.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 9
  • _DSC0163.jpg
    _DSC0163.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 12
  • _DSC0282.jpg
    _DSC0282.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 13
OMG cloey - what beautiful colours! It looks beautiful! I really cant wiat for my own now. this time next week i will be a married women - cant wiat :)

Thats really crap news about ur infection hun. So the bleeding just started up again after having stopped? is it like spotting? Its good u know its an infection and are getting it sorted now. And its likely none of us will have our BFPs this month... but here is to next! xxx

keep us updated on how ur doing hun :( hope it all clears up for you asap xxx

Morning Kas and all

Well the bleeding didnt really stop, its only lke spotting when i wipe really and i just wear a panty liner just in case. At least its not horrible gunk now, the lady was going to refer me for a scan to check all is gone but i havent had a letter yet and that was a week ago, they dont ever seem to feel any urgency!! Will get my antibiotics on tuesday and get those going!! This is really getting on my nerves now!!

Anyway, hope you have a lovely wedding week!! Are you going on honeymoon straight after?? Cant wait to see piccys!!! xxx

Firsttimer - you must be so excited about the wedding now! It's my brother's wedding on Saturday too, I don't know why I didn't twig that you were the same day earlier. I hope you both have a wonderful day. Looking forward to hearing all about it.

Clobo - I feel so sorry for you that you're having all these complications. I bet you just want it over and done with, so that you can start to move forward. I hope you're feeling better soon.

I'm still not sure when exactly I O'd, I'm either on 6 or 7DPO. I did think about getting a progesterone test done but since there's only a day in it, that won't help that much. I'm just going to tough it out and test on Thursday which will be 9 or 10 DPO. I've been feeling really nauseous and bloated today, which I'm hoping is a good thing. I've been obsessively comparing charts on FF lol! It's going to be a long wait until Thursday I think :)

I just looked at my chart overlay for this cycle and last cycle (where I got pregnant) and the temps are almost identical (well the ones that are there) and I O'd both times on CD27. Trying so hard not to get my hopes up.

cloey - have u got your antibiotics hun? u start today? Hope it stops soon for you hunni. Then you can get bedding for next month whoop whoop :) We are having a week at home following the wedding to just enjoy being married; then were off to the maldives a week later... cant wiat! will defo post some piccie of the day ;) Im now cycle day 33 and no AF. im usually a 37 day cycle so expecting her around the wedding...

ickle - thats funny its your bro's wedding too. where are they getting married?? xx lets Xd for sunshine! and good luck on your charting xxx

Hi all, just wanted to share my story with all of you guys after reading this thread. I fell pregnant around and miscarried on the 24th May (my little bean was 6 weeks 4 days). Was one of the saddest experiences in my life. Miscarried naturally but had to go to the hospital for a scan and blood tests a couple of times. Was really excited as it was our 1st baby and I hadn't been trying that hard at getting pregnant, probably could say we were NTNP. Only BD 3x that month and hadn't paid attention to ovulation dates... so we were really lucky.

Like all of you guys, me and my hubbie wanted to try straight away. He is unfortunately away through the week at the moment with work so as soon as I stopped bleeding, we got down to it! I have bought some OPK kits and tried them out yest and today (think I'm only 9 days since beginning to miscarry). Thought I make as well have a go with them, but said to my OH I dont want to make BD a clinical, military operation that we only do when I'm Ov.

I'm not even sure I will Ov between the miscarriage and AF, only because... by my calculations I should have been Ov around the time I miscarried. Could even be something to do with miscarrying? Who knows.

Will keep you all posted on progress!

GL with getting married Kas - I got married last yr in June in Scotland, had a ceremony outside next to a loch.... must say it was an absolutely amazing day. My tips for the day would definitely be:

Dont Stress! Little things may not go as planned but focus on why you are there and most importantly, getting married to the one you love.

Take a little bit of time out of the day with yr OH to take in the atmosphere and surroundings. I cant stress enough how quickly the day goes by, try and take TO to remember little bits of the day.

Hope it all goes well x

Hiya

Kas, yes getting my antibiotics after work today and start taking them right away .... nobody tells you all these things that happen with a mc do they! I was told it would be like a heavy period .... well im going to tell the FS on the 13th June that ive had major pains, painkillers, two lots of antibiotics and over 4 weeks of bleeding! :grr:

Sorry for the rant!! Im going to the gym agfter work tonight, need to keep fit for holiday in 3 weeks and perhaps bring on either ovulation if i havent already or the :witch:!!

4 days to go, ill be thinking of you ... its supposed to be a sunny weekend isnt it!! Wow the Maldives will be LUSH!!

Hi Pea, so sorry to hear about your loss, it is such a sad thing to go through you are right. Just hope that you are able to conceive as easily again, dont try and predict what will happen this cycle, if ive learned anything from myself and the others on here that there is no logic to it at all :shrug:

:dust: xxx

Hi all I have just joined. I have just had a miscarriage last week : (

So sorry for everyones loss,im hoping that by christmas we will all have little bumps!I'm trying to be positive and think we gotvpregnant which is a miracle in itself. We are hoping to try straight away.when I was first told that i had def miscarried my first reaction was I never want to go through that agqin,but my head cleared after a couple of days I thought I would risk that all again for a change of having our baby. just wondering what everyone's thoughts are?

Xxx

Hi, want2beamam, I'm so sorry for your loss, it's so good that you are thinking positively and I totally agree, we can't garuntee that it won't happen to us again but the odds are that it won't, and we will appreciate the end result, our beautiful babies, all the more for it!

We just have to keep on going :dust: xxx

Hi, want2beamam, I'm so sorry for your loss, it's so good that you are thinking positively and I totally agree, we can't garuntee that it won't happen to us again but the odds are that it won't, and we will appreciate the end result, our beautiful babies, all the more for it!

We just have to keep on going :dust: xxx

Firsttimer - he's getting married up here, in Aberdeenshire. I hope the weather holds out for them and for you :)

LADIES!

our wedding was 100% perfect, amazing! sun shone all day :) were off to maldives on sunday, cant wiat ;)

also got another present on actual wedding day - af!! Im actually ok as some remaining tissue cam out.... i thought af may visit as im now sure i didnt ov after the mc. Period is slightly heavier than norm.

of course this means.... HONEYMOON BABY HERE WE COME! were away for 2 weeks so we shall mk sure we take full advantage and try to catch that egg LOL

any news from you all? xxxx

Glad to hear the wedding went well. My brothers went well too :)

I really hope you get a honeymoon baby - that would be perfect wouldn't it?

My AF started on sat too so we're cycle buddies lol! We didn't really try properly last time so looking forward to throwing everything into trying this cycle :)

Hi there

Yay, congratulations, Im so glad your wedding went well and you enjoyed your day, I hope you have a lush honeymoon!!

Sorry to hear the :witch: came for both of you, well at least you are back to normal cycles now and can try properly this time without worry. :dust:

As for me, i had a scan yesterday to make sure everything was out as id been bleeding for so long and they said there was a tiny bit of lining in there that should come out when i get my next period, they also saw some nice follicles in there and my temps have dipped right down today, just hope i ovulate and then I can start the clomid in a few weeks!! Yay!!

Also, got "back on the horse" last night :sex:!! It didnt hurt at all, phew!! Im back in the game baby!!

:hug: xxx

Glad to hear you're on the mend and back in the game Clobo. Hope you get a good temp spike tomorrow, and who knows, if you do O you might have BD'd in time to catch this egg :) Good luck!

Sorry to just jump in but reading everything from all of you has made me feels so much better. I just quit bleeding from mc two days ago and we already bd twice. We are ntnp and after two mc in a year I am really hoping to finally get a sticky bean. Good luck to everyone I hope everyone gets that lil sticky bean soon!

Hiya

Amanda, yep you never know, im just going to wait for the :witch: and then start the clomid! It would be god to ovulate and get on with it though!! Had acupuncture again today as well and he did loads of fertility stuff!

Sorry that the witch came for you, what cd do you tend to ovulate??

Mama, Im so sorry that you have had two mc, i cant imagine having to go through all this again :cry: but its really good that you are back to it chick.

:dust:

amanda (ickle) - YAY were date buddies how fun. Lets hope we both get heaps of baby dust! :) How long are your cycles hun? mine are long - 37 days providing the MC has not changed anything. so guess i will OV around day 19?

so glad ur brothers day went amazing as well. Its hard after a wedding, feel quite depressed LOL xxx

cloey - thats fab ur bk in the game :) haha x so have you got to wait for another AF to start trying again if there is still tissue? I think i didnt ov because of left over tissue - tho that is just a guess... im actually glad i had AF as im properly going to go for it lol!

Mama of 4 n 1 - - sending u loads of luck for a sticky bean, u deserve one! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->