Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Thanks girls,

Just a question as I am new here, how do you attach a ticker?
And the temp chart to your signature?

Also very keen to true acupuncture. Was reading a really long thread last night. All very positive.

I am also really hot. I get alot of night sweats. And have cold feet too!
Weird!!!!

Hiya

Yes i think you should give it a go!! He said it helps with things like blood flow and energy flow and this helps things like thickening the lining, encouraging ovulation and reducing stress!! Im really hoping it works!! Yes ive read a lot of good things too! Lets hope i have a success story soon!

Right, attaching a link to your chart .... on FF go to "Sharing" and then halfway down there is one called "Get Code" copy the BBCode starting "{url= ......." and then go to BnB and User CP, then Edit Signature and paste what you have copied in here

Then to attach a ticker ... go to FF and "Sharing" then "Tickers" and add a new TTC ticker .... customise it and then it will give you another code ... again copy the BBCode and paste as a separate line on your signature!!

Hope it works!!

As for me, i went to the doctors today as have had wierd discharge, doctor did an internal examination and actually pulled out some clots ..... she gave me penicillin incase of infection .... i just want this to be over with now :cry:

Massive hugs xxxx

My BBT thermometer stopped working this morning :( Its not just the battery either. Where did you get your thermometers, if you use them? I got mine from Boots a few years ago now, but I can't find it on their website now so I'm wondering if they still do them or not.

Hiya

I got mine from Boots earlier in the year, they probably have them in the bigger branches and i think it was over by the HPTs and OPKs etc. Otherwise you can get them online, ill have a look i remember someone posting a thread the other day saying they got loads of stuff really cheap ..... give me a mo ...

... it was called SME-FERTILITY

https://www.sme-fertility.co.uk/ovulation-tests/digital-basal-body-thermometer.html

Although it says out of stock, you can probably find them elsewhere online too, ill have a look in a mo as i want to get one to have as back up in case mine breaks!! Here is another website i have heard people talk about ....

https://www.accessdiagnostic.co.uk/acatalog/New_Basal_Boby_Temperature_Thermometers.html

Ive just ordered a thermo and some ov tests .... use coupon SP5 to get 5% off!!

xxx

Thanks Clobo, I got one from Boots so I'm happy again. It's different to my old one - it had a base unit with a small probe to put under your tongue and it kept a record of your temps for 120 days but since I just put the info into FF any way that doesn't really matter.

hi ladies,

just a quick note to let you all know im just back from my hen do and it was AMAZING!! such good fun :) Think im oving tho so defo the night tonight haha :)

will come on here properly tomo xxx mwah xxx

Hiya Kas

Glad you had a good time! Did they do anything mean to you??

Catch up tomorrow and in the meantime get on with the :sex:

xxxx

Hi Cloey! We had a cottage with an indoor pool so the girls organised a big hawaiin style party which was amazing. Swimming at midnight really clears the head haha :) It was sooooo fun. They played this game where i had to answer questions about my partener - but the witches made up what he said!!! so they kept saying i was wrong and had to do a shot... which i did... but i knew i was right hahaha! Was such fun :)

Im getting soooo confused as to whether ive OV'd or not. I thought i had but now not sure. I dont temp or anthing. Guess will just have to wiat and see ;0)

One week 3 days until the wedding whoop whoop!

any news with any of you? anyone Oving? AF? anything? I guess if im going to have an AF it could be anytime from next week as i think thats four weeks after.... just want to know one way or another!!!

Hiya

Sounds like you had a fab time chick!!

FF says i ovulated on sunday, just hope its not a phantom one caused by my PCOS!!

Not long till your wedding, I bet you are soooo excited!!

xxxx

Any news from anyone yet? I stopped bleeding from my MC for a day or so then I been having little blood almost everyday. Last time I stopped bleeding two weeks or so after this time it is almost a month...

I am very sorry for your loss hopefully things will go great for you this time, we started trying in march. got it the first time and lost it on April 26th, I am RH- and they gave me the roHgam shot they said it lasts 3 months well my feance said well if it lasts for that long lets try now so it will still be in your system and your blood wont harm the baby so i said ok, but last blood test 5-5-11 and was a 3, and AF hasnt came yet I stoped tracking for ov and stoped marking the calender on the days we bd. it was my 21st bday on the 23 and i tested just because i didnt feel like i was going to start and low and behold i got a very faint bfp, twice that day and every day since then, today my digital showed bfp and will get my blood work in tomorrow to know for sure. so hopefully good luck to you and your soon to be hubby and tons of baby dust to you and every one else on here i know i still have my fingers crossed for you and myself.

Congratulations myprincessb!

I just got my cross hairs on FF so I'm now 3DPO. Would love to get pregnant again straight away but I guess only time will tell. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much so I won't be to disappointed when AF arrives. I think the first AF after the m/c will be hard enough.

Hi Amanda

Ooh exciting!! I too got my crosshairs and am 4 dpo .... im just hoping its a real one and not a phantom one like last time!! Even so im hoping if it is a phantom one then it wont be long as im deffo getting ovulation pains!!

I think its actually good to let your body go through one cycle after your mc anyway, with all the bleeding i have had im sure my lining wont bne nice and thick for anything to implant anyway, we havemt :sex: at all so there is no chance for me but ill be glad to start a new cycle, with clomid and get going with things in a few weeks time!!

Good luck ladies and congratulations Princess

:dust:

xxxx

Ooh Amanda, i meant to say, ive read that you are only supposed to take agnus castus from cd 1 up to ovulation ... then stop and then start again on cd 1 again when you are certain you arent pregnant. Perhaps do some research online and see but im sure thats what i read.

:hug: xxx

Hi Ladies

I've had 4 highs now on my fertility monitor so hoping to ovulate soon. I am a little worried though as the lines on my stick this morning seem to be less of a high than yesterdays but I guess my hormones are probably a little less stable at the minute.

We are going all out to try and get pregnant again asap, I'm actually starting to worry that we may be pinning our hopes on it a little too much. It's even worse as we have just found out my SIL is pregnant and only a few weeks behind what I would have been. It really hurts that we are going to have a constant reminder of our little blueberry and by getting pregnant again straight away we hope it will hurt less. At the moment I don't know how we will cope if it takes another 8 months.

The uncertainty of TTC really gets me down which I know really isn't healthy but I want a baby sooooo badly :(

Hi Laura

Aw chick, I always think of mine as my little blueberry too, i cant eat them now!

Its good to start trying again but try to stay realistic, its good that your cycles seem to be fairly normal now if you are almost ovulating on cd13, thats brilliant and is half the battle to be honest!! You are halfway there!!

xxx

Thanks Clobo. I can't eat Blueberries any more either!! Think I'll be naming my next one after something I don't eat!!

My Mum keeps telling me to take it easy and not get my hopes up, it will happen eventually and our baby will be so very special which is so true.

As horrible as it is for us all to have to go through this we will appreciate our babies os much more and be so very grateful.

I know some people who have had babies so easily and although they clearly love them I they're not grateful for the little miracles they have created and take it for granted. It makes me sad.

That's exciting that we're both in the 2WW Clobo. Hopefully we'll both be moving on to the 1st tri forum together this month too :) I know what you mean about letting your body go through a cycle before TTC again. I was really in 2 minds about it, but in the end we decided to just see what happens. I'm thinking that if my lining isn't thick enough then any fertilised eggs won't implant so it can't hurt to try.

We haven't BD'd much since the m/c. To start with it was me, but now I'm feeling better about it all, and DH doesn't have to look after me I think he only just letting himself think about what we've lost and it's getting to him more than he'll let on to me. He's really not good about talking about his feelings!

I've read up about agnus castus and different people have different opinions, but I've read that it can beef up your progesterone levels and help avoid a miscarriage if you take it during the 2WW. I think I'll keep taking it as is, until I get a BFP and then I'll wean myself off it this time. I stopped cold turkey last time and I can't help wonder if that made a difference.

GARNET - I HOPE YOUR SPOTTING HAS NOW STOPPED?

myprincessB - CONGRATULATIONS! Thats is very good news indeed. YAY! :)

ive been bedding lots so now very excited - but realistic. My mc started 4 weeks ago so my AF could be at any point now i guess! My cycles used to be 37 days long tho so NO idea now.. xxx

I realize that I started taking Angus Castus after my last MC and it seem to regulate me into my next cycle. I didn't take it this time and so it maybe that is why it is all wacky...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->