Anyone else starting to think about Christmas?

I’m uk also so no single pound notes. I’ll have to take to Pinterest and see what ideas I can come up with!

You could do a chocolate bouquet and stick £5 notes to some of the chocolate ? .

I love Pinterest !

Could do a sweetie jar with a surprise egg shell in the middle and the money in that.

The kangaroo I was after came back down in price (honestly its been up and down like a yo-yo the last few weeks) so I grabbed it quick. Thats his "main" present sorted. I'll just get a few bits like Bath toys for his stocking and a keep sake, plus there's a vtec games controller that ds2 wants him to have so I'll get that. I'm not getting loads with him being small. I've assigned about a 3rd of the other boys budget but I doubt I'll use it all.

Yay, that's great you got the kangaroo while it was reduced :)

I only checked this morning on the off chance, was a good job I did really.

That picture frame thing is really cool! I also like the idea of the surprise egg to hide the money. Will have to see if I can persuade dd to hand over any empty eggs! I swear she loves them as much as the actual toy!

That picture frame thing is really cool! I also like the idea of the surprise egg to hide the money. Will have to see if I can persuade dd to hand over any empty eggs! I swear she loves them as much as the actual toy!

Oh mine do too !! It’s like part of the treasure ! And the leaflet hahaha

The kangaroo arrived, in a box that announced what it was. Good job he's too small to notice really :haha:
I placed an order for a few more bits tonight. I bought all the popcorn buckets, so thats all 5 boys (I'll do Reubens with baby friendly snacks like the rice cakes and biscotti, and he's got a cuddly snowman toy to top it instead of a dvd) DH (which will contain double and 2 buckets as they were sold in 6s so I'll have the spare) my mum and her husband (joint) 2 separate nieces families, BIL and SIL. Ive ordered some ribbon and clear wrap to go over it. Hopefully I can make it look pretty rather than like a chimp did it :haha:
Also ordered these bookmarks for the big boys stockings. I got them a different one each. Got a couple of them a book each. Got Reuben a money box. Oh and Seth has been on about getting a pug for ages so I've got a toy one!

Screenshot_20200903-212331_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Wow amazing very organised !!

I’m going for a little nosey tomorrow cause DD2 starts reception for 2 hours ! I need something to take my mind off her !

I'm chomping at the bit to get the big stuff done, but determined to wait for black Friday to buy anything more expensive. It makes me nervous leaving it so "late" though.

Aww bless, good luck to her!

That all sounds great. Love those bookmarks!

I've started to have a few things arrive. I've got DD the 'my naughty little sister' collection which I'm super excited for; and DS I got one called 'there's a monster in your book' which looks super fun. I grabbed a couple of christmassy books for the elf to bring as well. Made some good progress on stockings but I'm itching to pick up the main presents. I have to hold off though because nowhere to hide them!! My littlest niece's gift arrived too. Her parents don't like her to have plastic toys so I got her this till and fruit from a shop called hema.
15122395_01_001_01.jpg
15122391_01_001_01.jpg

they look fab.
I'm worrying about space to hide things this year as we have rearranged the bedroom to fit the baby in, plus the boys never used to come in my room so I could just have boxes piled up, now they follow me in when I'm changing the baby etc

I’m really organised this year for once. I usually don’t start until after youngests birthday this month but I’m finished for his birthday and I’ve a good chunk of Christmas done too.

Thanks, I really like wooden toys too. I only came across that company like last week or something but they have some great toys.

Mother of boys, it's a pain isn't it. I have underbed storage that the kids would find hard to open so some bits can go in there, but we have a small house and no garage or anything so very limited.

Leoniebabey - I'm more organised than usual this year. I think normally the summer holidays are over and I have no money but I hardly spent anything in lockdown so I'm itching to buy things!! Also we're stuck in at the moment because DS had a cough and fever last weekend and we're waiting for a swab result still so plenty of time of online shopping,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->