Anyone else starting to think about Christmas?

It can't be too much longer, usually when I do my journal I include the boys October birthdays.

I've had a few things delivered recently and am getting excited seeing them all.

I hope the grotto is open soon it would be nice to have a bit of normality

I'm sorry! I didn't say hi :haha: :-# but thank you ladies!!

I'm back at work so time on here will be limited again.

I bought the Disney storybook advent for DD2 on Thursday only £7.99 from homebargains as opposed to £15 elsewhere! I'm actually struggling this year as to what to buy. I haven't even thought about DD1s birthday next month!

Eljo, Those elf outfits are amazing!!

My purchases so far
IMG_20200914_121601.jpg

Last edited:
School have decided that we need waterproofs for our doors pe and that ds1 needs his own copy of a bunch of books for English. This will put my shopping on hold for a bit

I'm sorry! I didn't say hi :haha: :-# but thank you ladies!!

I'm back at work so time on here will be limited again.

I bought the Disney storybook advent for DD2 on Thursday only £7.99 from homebargains as opposed to £15 elsewhere! I'm actually struggling this year as to what to buy. I haven't even thought about DD1s birthday next month!

Eljo, Those elf outfits are amazing!!

My purchases so far
View attachment 1087623

Your purchases always look amazing! You're very organised already :)

I managed to get waterproofs cheaper than I expected knowing I needed adult sizes for them now, so I threw in a couple of books so now all the boys have their "something to read" sorted.

I managed to get waterproofs cheaper than I expected knowing I needed adult sizes for them now, so I threw in a couple of books so now all the boys have their "something to read" sorted.

Glad you managed to get them :)

Hi

It's the last of the girls birthdays tomorrow, so can start thinking about Christmas.

I know I say it every year but I am going to cut back this year. They really don't need much and we have very little room. We certainly do not need any more Barbie or designafriends that's for sure! I did think about a switch as a family present for all of us but DH said he'd rather wait (he likes older games, not the current stuff) We need to refresh our reading books although my girls hate reading, they won't see it as a cool present ha ha.

I've already started to look at what events etc may be on. The santa steam train we usually do will release dates soon but what with this 'rule of 6' it will mean's my parents/sister having to miss out (we're a family of 4 and they usually join us making 7! I wish children under 12 weren't included like Scotland. It's going to make meeting family impossible.

I usually have an idea of what I would like too by now but all I want is my dad to plaster my hallway (he was supposed to do it in April but obviously couldn't so now just waiting for a date he can do it). Maybe a new coat too. Anyone else thought about themselves yet ha ha

Catch up later x

I dont know for myself either. I need some new clothes but ttc and don't want to get some then end up not fitting in them :haha:

We need to cut back this year too. Shouldn't be too difficult since I have no idea what to get them and they've no idea what they want either. Just don't want to end up getting loads just for the sake of getting it

I too *hand on heart* am cutting back. It feels like I don't know my kids anymore lol. They have no interest in anything since being stuck at home for 6 months. 2 of my local Argos' are closing - boo! So that will take some Christmas vibe shopping away. One is moving into Sainsbury's which is the other end of my city and one is closing, delivery isn't the same.

DD1 has asked for Animal Crossing and Sims 4 packs for her birthday, just seems naff.

Asda has toy rollback on at the minute and there are some good buys :) I got the Playmobil scooby doo mystery machine and a nerf gun set for DS and some aquabeads sets for both DDs.

I too am cutting back ! With three of them to buy for this year as DS will obviously get more than he did last year.

Smartie my local Argos has closed too am assuming since it’s not re opened since lockdown, there’s not another one for miles ! Such a shame ! Things always seem naff to us but the kids love it !!

Asda has toy rollback on at the minute and there are some good buys :) I got the Playmobil scooby doo mystery machine and a nerf gun set for DS and some aquabeads sets for both DDs.

Oh thanks for this !

Us too haha, last year we went all out and got them more than we should have. this year we’re gonna have to cut back because I’m the only one working atm but I still want to give them all one big gift and a couple other things they might like. I cant wait to get my DS to try and help make Christmas cookies and help decorate the house and tree <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->