Anyone else starting to think about Christmas?

Matalan and Next have Christmas ranges online.

Yes! I managed to get a Leonard from big band theory funko pop.
I originally put both Leonard and Sheldon in my wish list for ds1 and ds2, but when I went to buy them Leonard was out of stock. He was either out of stock everywhere I checked or had gone up to £35-45+ on ebay etc and I wasn't paying that. This morning an advert for funko pops came up on my Facebook feed and I checked, not expecting to find one but thinking maybe they'd have a different style of sheldon or something, but they had one for £9.99. I checked out faster than I ever have before :haha:

Yay, glad you managed to get one.
I love the Big Bang Theory!

Me too. Ds1 and ds2 started watching it this year and are really enjoying it, and I'm loving dropping little references in to conversation. Like telling them they are in my spot.

I picked up yesterday: (click and collect)
Kindikids Shiver and Shake Rainbow Kate
Kindikids Donatina Princess Dress Up
Kindikids Mystabella.

my 5 year old is nearly done, my 6 year old I’m struggling with massively as his birthday is a month before Xmas and he doesn’t like toys my oldest is nearly done although I still need a hair curler and a new mobile phone for her.
Can anyone suggest a decent hair curler that doesn’t cost a bomb x

Argos have some sale bits might be of use to someone.
I managed to get a fortnite nerf gun down to £15. I did see it somewhere else for about £18 so not much less but still every little helps.

Has anyone used the following website?

down your high street?

Martin's money tips have a code for a 'Lottie London' make up pack, 24 items for £34 rather than £150!! I've ordered it as fillers for advent calendars for my nieces.

Thank you, I’m iffy on buying from websites I don’t know anything about hence asking.

how is everyone getting on with xmas shopping?

I've not even started and have no idea what to get them :haha:

I'd say I'm maybe 20% through. I'm the same with sites I don't know.

Anyone have any ideas for a 7 year old boy? He doesn’t like normal toys, (only ones which can go in water) he is autistic and normal toys he blank refuses to play with, he loves his xbox but he has all the games he will play. Help

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->