Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

I also had sharp pinching and a stabbing pain in my side! Like a jabbing! Here's hoping. How are you ladies coping with being preg and little one? Any tips for me? Lol

Sounds promising!! Mine was located on one side too with each pregnancy....usually right side for me.

I remember sitting in bed and litereally saying "owwwwwwww" at 2dpo , it felt like sharp pinch.

Did you have any for sure signs with your first?

I've been doing well with my toddler and the pregnancy..besides when i had the sciatic nerve pain., i do feel really tired alot and want to nap but my LO only naps once a day for an hour or so. Oh and he loves to climb and jump all over his brother...made me scared a few times if the baby was ok.

Tips........hmmm ...idk.......
Enjoy coffee and seafood and lunch meat and rare steaks before its too late!! I want some tuna sooo bad....thats the first thing im chowin down after delivery :)

that was like me this morning! owwwww and it lasted maybe 5 mins i had to sit down!

i thought you could get tuna while preg just not as often? i had tuna towards the end of my pregnancy :thumbup:

with my first i actually got pregnant on a ttc break lol so i wasnt ss but the first thing that caught my attention was my boobs they hurt but i dunno how many dpo that was as didnt know when i o'd or anything

Afm: my belly is getting huge already!!!
https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/065ACD86-7BA5-4019-B734-AE26E7295AAC-1048-00000077C4FEC6F7_zpsdf638a2d.jpg
Morning sickness has pretty much gone thank god!!! I am so happy it's not another 24 week sickness pregnancy! Other than that no news.

Good luck to all of you in your tww I have everything x for you.

In my experience you show much sooner with #2 then you did with #1. Cute bump!

D1: yay congrats that's so exciting!!! It will be amazing if you got your bfp this cycle to definitely a month to remember.

Abii: I also didn't have a very sperm friendly zone lol but apparently the month of march my body decides to be speed friendly as I fell pregnant with just one day difference with both pregnancies very strange!
A 34 day cycle isn't to bad I mean obviously it would be nice to have the 28 sat cycle again but it definitely could be worse. Wow you bled for a long time after the birth did they say why? I think bled for about 5 weeks with the last 2 being quite light. Are you breastfeeding? I can't remember if this was already talked about or not but if you are that could affect your cycles as well. It definitely did with me!!

Afm: my belly is getting huge already!!!
https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/065ACD86-7BA5-4019-B734-AE26E7295AAC-1048-00000077C4FEC6F7_zpsdf638a2d.jpg
Morning sickness has pretty much gone thank god!!! I am so happy it's not another 24 week sickness pregnancy! Other than that no news.

Good luck to all of you in your tww I have everything x for you.
Haha yeah that is strange, did you find out the same day with both? And I know it isn't as bad as it could be, but for me, being used to set periods its taking me awhile to get used to lol. Yeah I bled longer because I did breastfeed for a month but my daughter would almost never latch right and my nipples got so cracked, painful I had to stop:nope: but with the next baby I plan to try again but this time I wont give up, because I regretted it when I couldn't breast-feed my daughter. I even tried to re-lactate 3 months pp to give bf a try again but it didn't work out so decided to just wait for the next.
And no they never really had an answer for why I bled so long, they say some women bleed upto 5 months pp!
Your belly is super cutee! I miss my belly so bad:dohh::haha: and glad you don't have morning sickness anymore, I had mine until 28 weeks with Zo, it was horrible lol

Good luck to you! I had an awful time breastfeeding #1. I was really oblivious that there could be problems bfing! I thought it was hurt a little in the beginning but holy crap no one told me like that. My son just wasnt interested in latching. He would for a few seconds, then let go, then go back, then let go, over and over. I kept getting mastitis and in and out of the hospital with infections. I remember at the end of a feed he was asleep and his mouth and surronding area was covered in blood. I called the lactation consultant for the millionth time and she said "A little blood never hurt anybody. At least hes nursing". Um yeah it was hurting me :haha: I really had an aversion to bfing. I could only think horrible thoughts during and I would cry uncontrollably each nurse. So pretty much all day everyday. I began to resent each nurse and I was truely afraid of my baby. He would be asleep in his swing and I would be sitting there in the quite no tv trying not to breath I was so scared he would wake up to nurse again. It really hurt our bond. Finally I said piss off with that idea and went to formula. I became resentful over the whole situation since it wasnt this magical bonding experience like others said it would be. I onlly lasted 6 weeks bfing him.

So I said with #2 no way in hell was I doing that again. Well I did of course I guess to prove to all the nay sayers that I could. To prove that I wasnt weak. Well lets just say I bf him for 9 days. The 9th morning I woke up with horrible chills, a breast lump the size of a baseball..once again mastitis. I immediately said I was not going through that again. I stopped that day. Of course everyone looked at me bad and made me feel bad and the fact I wouldnt dry up. Blah. I tried to relactate. But after pumping every hour for a few days I slapped myself into reality and never tried again!

Pretty much on the fence what Ill do with #3. :dohh::dohh: Is there a way someone can just strap me to a bed and make me continue? :haha:

im feeling so sick today! very sore boobs! is it too early to feel pregnant because from 3dpo i have felt pregnant meat seems to be churning my stomach just the same as my son! how soon did you ladies have symptoms?

With #1 I had symptoms right away it seemed though I didnt know it. I had symptoms with #2 about a week before I got the positive test and it was a light test!! Think I was 3 weeks and 4 days pregnant when I tested so 2 weeks pregnant I had symptoms?

Good luck!!

FUMING MAD! DH won't pick up his end table for nothing. I nag and bitch and he won't do it. Well I just caught DS choking on a fucking penny!!!! :shock: I looked away for one second and I look back and he is gagging!

Ladies I def def ovulated already. Cuz of my temps but I just got a big lump of ewcm!!! I didnt even get that much in the run up to ov? Can u get it after ov?

I have before :winkwink: When did you :sex: last? Could it be left over sperm mixed with you?

I got stringy whitish clear globs with this pregnancy in the beginning. Could be a symptom.

Daddiesgift: reading your post made me cringe in pain a bit...that sounds awful! It makes me remember those days i had too. So scared to do another feed and seeing blood around lo's mouth :dohh: so so painful..i remember crying too during feeds.

Right before i called it quits MIL suggested nipple sheilds...i give my life to those things! Lol....best purchase of my life. I saved them in case i need them this go around again.

Having ewc after ovulation is a good sign! I remember having that bfore :bfp: and a little after! Then again I think two months ago I had ewcm the whole month and I was on bcp :wacko:

With #1 a breastfeeding class I took said nipple shields could make things worse so I didn't buy any while pregnant. Then afterbirth since we were in germany I couldn't find any and didn't know nipple shield in german :haha: it was hard enough trying to explain nipple cream at german pharmacy. I finally just pulled lady in corner and pulled my boob out and said help. She hooked me up :haha:

With #2 I had a lactation consultant come by the day I quit and she said the shield I was using wasn't the right size so making things worse :doh:

I dont think i was using the right size either, i have 2 sizes and flipped back n forth a few times:dohh:
i figured if Lo was gulping something down, i'd keep pressing on

Once my nipples fully healed, i tried again w/o the shield and i couldn't believe it!! No more pain! :happydance:

I kinda think maybe my boobs were too big for his mouth in the beginning. :shrug: i am normally a 36d and they engorged quite a bit! It was so hard to get LO mouth around the nipple and areola. As he got bigger it seemed easier to latch and my boobs weren't so engorged later either.

I WANNA BE PREGNANT!!!!!! Just had to get that out lol

ooooh thanks ladies, :happydance: im determinded to bf this time i gave ds breast milk stil he was 4 weeks via breast pump but since he was born to neo natal thats all i could do and when he left he was used to a bottle, and i was too paranoid to pump milk i was scared it was going to go bad! lol i know i sound crazy!

next time i def want to

I loved bf with DS. I wish we could have longer but I wasn't able to pump often enough at work and he wasn't wanting the boob anymore :(

Hmmmm...So I made a comment about how Logan should take a nap so mommy and daddy can go dtd. DH goes why are you ovulating? So does that mean he would be okay with it? He said it with a smile... :haha:

Just say maaaabbbbyyyyy and then jump his bones he wont be able to resist lol. I want my ics to turn up I wanna start testing already hahs

I never bf didnt feel right for me. I would have becone a recluse in my house because I wouldnt wanna do it in public

:( I agreed to not test anymore except for pregnancy. He doesn't even want me to temp! :haha:

Oh is loke that too but I opk in secret haha

All this sex talk makes me jealous!! We dtd maybe once a week if that! I really have no desire this pregnancy to have sex. Jump their bones ladies :sex: :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->