Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

Well we bd ladt night didnt take another opk but will today

I'm so glad this our last cycle before TTC but now it pushed me ov date out even further :dohh:

I got my hands on some OPKs so I did one early this arvo about 1:30pm this is the pic :) when do you think I should take another one? its now 8pm.
Thanks Ladies.

Yes take another:thumbup: looks like its getting close:happydance:

I got my hands on some OPKs so I did one early this arvo about 1:30pm this is the pic :) when do you think I should take another one? its now 8pm.
Thanks Ladies.

Usually 2 days before I should be getting a + opk I start doing 2. One earlier in the day and one sometime in the evening so I don't miss it :winkwink:

I am getting so excited!:haha: I only have 1 more "active" pill left until i expect af:happydance:
never thought i'd be so happy about my af coming haha:winkwink:

I am getting so excited!:haha: I only have 1 more "active" pill left until i expect af:happydance:
never thought i'd be so happy about my af coming haha:winkwink:

Woot Woot! :yipee:

I've started taking all my special little herbal things again in hope to shed a few more lbs this month before our TTC cycle. I need to lose about 10lbs to be back in my healthy range BMI. I think That would def make me feel better about being pregnant. I'm worried I will go over 200lbs with next pregnancy so I need to watch it and eat better, drink more water and exercise again. Also need to get in an exercise routine so I can keep up a light amnt of exercise while pregnant. My tummy is already a wreck from my c-section. I feel like those muscles are ruined :( Need to get back into shape so I'm not hating myself after having my next. Hoping if I vbac I can snap back to normal better than I did with DS.

I lost a lot of the weight originally until my thyroid problem popped up :winkwink: But now that my levels are back under control I need to do better. I'm actually pretty excited for this :happydance:

ba ha ha ha ha ha my ICPTs came through the post today! i can POAS twice a week now and it'll last me MONTHS!

do you think i would be more, or less excited if AF had come back already? *ponders*

ba ha ha ha ha ha my ICPTs came through the post today! i can POAS twice a week now and it'll last me MONTHS!

do you think i would be more, or less excited if AF had come back already? *ponders*

I think you would be more excited because then you can actually get to it :haha:

but at the same time, not stressing about BD at precisely the *right* time means we can both enjoy it more :) when we were actively TTC in 2011/2012 it got a bit intense and got us both a bit down :(

i've had wine. i'm happy today :)

Thank you ladies for making me feel so welcomed:] love you guys already:haha:

ArmyWife1984: Awh sorry for your loss as well. Thank you though, you gave me some hope:]

d1kt8r: Thank you:flower: usually I get alot of bashing because of how we decided to spell her name, but I appreciate that. Haha and thats okay! we did try for our daughter so I had a poas addiction also:haha: which might happen again so we might be poas addict buddies xD

Darlin65: Awh sorry for your loss:flower: I do like this group already:happydance: and thank you for the dust, sending it your way too, so sorry to hear about af visit:nope: hope you feel better soon:hugs: I just noticed that your lo is a week older then my lo haha

Kirstiedenman: Awh thank you!:flower: yes it is different but thats why I like it:] it would of been spelt Zoei but I made the mistake of telling someone and they used it haha. It took alittle over a year to conceive her, and I finally had heard about pre-seed so we used it and the first month we used it we got her:cloud9: this time though, I am only going to use my period tracker app, we want to see if it will happen more naturally without help i guess:blush: and congratulations on your bfp!:hugs:

RedRose19: You should post a pic of the opk:thumbup:

tryinginNJ: Yes, opk's are helpful. I used to take them everyday from cd 11-12 until the positive then bd like crazy haha

Have any of you ladies went on the pill to regulate your cycles, then go off to either ttc/ntnp? how did it work for you? I have been on bc for about 2 months trying to regulate my cycles, currently I only have 2 active pills left and then I will take myself off bc to ntnp. I've heard alot of horror story's saying it takes a long time to conceive after going off, is that true?

That sucks thats someone took your spelling lol why do people do that its so rude!! We also used pressed last time and it took us 3 and a half years to conceive hunter but it was the month we stopped trying that it happened. Hopefully for you it happens just by chance! That's how it did for and I was still breastfeeding! It's so hard to keep faith in ntnp sometimes though but I think it is great that baby is conceived in a calm and natural way. I think the pill thing is different for everyone. I know people that have fallen pregnant the month following no birth control but also know people that it took a while to regulate. I would say because it was only 2 months it shouldn't be to bad on your hormones. What were your cycles like before??

here are my opks so far.

TOP : Friday early afternoon

MIDDLE : this morning (Saturday)

BOTTOM : this evening, the bottom test in this picture is a cheap ic opk I had lying around :)

please tell me what you think, we BD lastnight not sure weather to BD tonight or tomorrow?

thanks

Attachments

• PicsArt_1370069633601.jpg
    PicsArt_1370069633601.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 4
The middle one.looks positive..the sat. Morning one. .....i'd bd tonight.

I'd BD today and tomorrow afternoonish just to be sure :winkwink:

Darn I didnt bd ladt night did firewood all day and was pooped :(

im 3 dpo, ticker is def wrong! ff is playing silly buggers! we bd 3 days and 1 day before ovulation.. i hope its enough!

Im 2dpo and onky managed to bd the day before o so im feeling very positive

AND I GOT ENGAGED THIS WEEKEND ALSO!!! so would be awesome to have fallen pregnant this round :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->