Anyone else TTC/NTNP #2 and have a LO under 1yr?

I am on cd6 so only 24 days to go until my 1st ttc cycle begins! :happydance: I'm so excited :cloud9:

Kirstiedenman: Awh thank you!:flower: yes it is different but thats why I like it:] it would of been spelt Zoei but I made the mistake of telling someone and they used it haha. It took alittle over a year to conceive her, and I finally had heard about pre-seed so we used it and the first month we used it we got her:cloud9: this time though, I am only going to use my period tracker app, we want to see if it will happen more naturally without help i guess:blush: and congratulations on your bfp!:hugs:

That sucks thats someone took your spelling lol why do people do that its so rude!! We also used pressed last time and it took us 3 and a half years to conceive hunter but it was the month we stopped trying that it happened. Hopefully for you it happens just by chance! That's how it did for and I was still breastfeeding! It's so hard to keep faith in ntnp sometimes though but I think it is great that baby is conceived in a calm and natural way. I think the pill thing is different for everyone. I know people that have fallen pregnant the month following no birth control but also know people that it took a while to regulate. I would say because it was only 2 months it shouldn't be to bad on your hormones. What were your cycles like before??

Ehh yeah at the moment it did, but I love her name and wouldn't change it for anything:flower: I've heard from alot of people that when you dont really try is when it happens. Awh thank you, I hope we dont have problems because I remember last time that my cm was the reason it took so long to conceive, I dont think I had enough for a 'sperm friendly' zone lol cause pre-seed worked great. And before I got pregnant I had on the clock regular 28 day cycle 3 day period but after I had my daughter I didn't stop bleeding for around 3 1/2 - 4 months and when I did, was when I started to have really long cycles. Right now(according to period tracker) I have 34 day cycles and 5 days periods:nope::wacko:
AND I GOT ENGAGED THIS WEEKEND ALSO!!! so would be awesome to have fallen pregnant this round :)
Aw! Congratulations:thumbup::happydance: keeping my fingers crossed for your bfp this month:flower:
C'mon Feb/March babies!:haha:
Sending lots of baby dust to all you ladies :dust::dust:

D1: yay congrats that's so exciting!!! It will be amazing if you got your bfp this cycle to definitely a month to remember.

Abii: I also didn't have a very sperm friendly zone lol but apparently the month of march my body decides to be speed friendly as I fell pregnant with just one day difference with both pregnancies very strange!
A 34 day cycle isn't to bad I mean obviously it would be nice to have the 28 sat cycle again but it definitely could be worse. Wow you bled for a long time after the birth did they say why? I think bled for about 5 weeks with the last 2 being quite light. Are you breastfeeding? I can't remember if this was already talked about or not but if you are that could affect your cycles as well. It definitely did with me!!

Afm: my belly is getting huge already!!!
https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/065ACD86-7BA5-4019-B734-AE26E7295AAC-1048-00000077C4FEC6F7_zpsdf638a2d.jpg
Morning sickness has pretty much gone thank god!!! I am so happy it's not another 24 week sickness pregnancy! Other than that no news.

Good luck to all of you in your tww I have everything x for you.

Congratz. D1!!!!!!! What a great weekend you had!!!! Now comes the fun part of planning and shoppin :happydance:

Cute bump kristie!

D1: yay congrats that's so exciting!!! It will be amazing if you got your bfp this cycle to definitely a month to remember.

Abii: I also didn't have a very sperm friendly zone lol but apparently the month of march my body decides to be speed friendly as I fell pregnant with just one day difference with both pregnancies very strange!
A 34 day cycle isn't to bad I mean obviously it would be nice to have the 28 sat cycle again but it definitely could be worse. Wow you bled for a long time after the birth did they say why? I think bled for about 5 weeks with the last 2 being quite light. Are you breastfeeding? I can't remember if this was already talked about or not but if you are that could affect your cycles as well. It definitely did with me!!

Afm: my belly is getting huge already!!!
https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/065ACD86-7BA5-4019-B734-AE26E7295AAC-1048-00000077C4FEC6F7_zpsdf638a2d.jpg
Morning sickness has pretty much gone thank god!!! I am so happy it's not another 24 week sickness pregnancy! Other than that no news.

Good luck to all of you in your tww I have everything x for you.
Haha yeah that is strange, did you find out the same day with both? And I know it isn't as bad as it could be, but for me, being used to set periods its taking me awhile to get used to lol. Yeah I bled longer because I did breastfeed for a month but my daughter would almost never latch right and my nipples got so cracked, painful I had to stop:nope: but with the next baby I plan to try again but this time I wont give up, because I regretted it when I couldn't breast-feed my daughter. I even tried to re-lactate 3 months pp to give bf a try again but it didn't work out so decided to just wait for the next.
And no they never really had an answer for why I bled so long, they say some women bleed upto 5 months pp!
Your belly is super cutee! I miss my belly so bad:dohh::haha: and glad you don't have morning sickness anymore, I had mine until 28 weeks with Zo, it was horrible lol

I found out on the 4th April with hunter and 3rd April with this one but my due date was changed today at my 12 week scan and it is now the 15th so 2 day difference in due dates. Hunter was born on the 19th though as he was late so I hope this one comes on time otherwise they will be sharing birthdays or baby will be closer to Christmas!
Yeah I guess it would be a bit of an adjustment when your use to regular cycles!
Breastfeeding really can be so hard I also had a really rough time as I had inverted nipples and hunter was born with his bottom lip sucked in so it took us 5 weeks of mixed feeding, nipple shields and blessed thistle tablets to help with supply and we finally got the hang of it but it was definitely a very painful process (we ended up breastfeeding till a few weeks ago) I don't have inverted nipples anymore so I am hoping this time will be easier. And good on you for wanting to try again hopefully this time will be easier for you! Did you have a lactation consultant last time? They are really helpful.

Wow 5 months that's crazy I didn't know it could last that long!
Naw thanks it doesn't feel that cute I am at that awful stage between maternity and normal clothes so I just feel like a fatty lol
I have already started to feel movement which feels so early! I can't wait to feel proper kicks though I miss that so much!
How awful is morning sickness!!!! I had it with 24 weeks with hunter so I feel your pain! I have woken this morning with it but one day a week is not a big deal after what I have gone through lol.

I am so glad the LO's will probably have a decent space between birthdays if all goes to plan. Logan's is in July and #2 should be in April/May. That works perfectly because I am a party planning crazy lady :haha: If they were close together I wouldn't be able to go as big as I like lol

I am totally out of opks this month so I can't track ov. I asked DH what he wanted to do as far as prevention and he just goes "Well you know about what time you ovulate each month so we just need to be careful" :dohh: Part of me wants to be sneaky and just do what I want and not tell him when I do :haha: Then I can just cut things really close. Oh well Idk what is going to happen this month.

im feeling so sick today! very sore boobs! is it too early to feel pregnant because from 3dpo i have felt pregnant meat seems to be churning my stomach just the same as my son! how soon did you ladies have symptoms?

im feeling so sick today! very sore boobs! is it too early to feel pregnant because from 3dpo i have felt pregnant meat seems to be churning my stomach just the same as my son! how soon did you ladies have symptoms?

some women say that second time around they can tell a lot earlier that they are pregnant, I remember my sister saying at 3dpo im pregnant I just know I am and sure enough 5 days later she got a positive where as me I didn't have any symptoms till 7dpo which was fatigue but it wasn't till 8-9 dpo that it clicked to me with nausea and feeling tired that I thought I am pregnant and 10dpo I got my bfp. So its definitely possible womens intuition can be a very strong thing.

thanks very much :) i really just feel pregnant im achey feel sore crampy keep thinking af has come but nothing
i think your bump is so cute :)

I believe some women can tell right away....i'm one of them! With all my pregnancies i always had innnntennnnseeee cramping/pinches around 2dpo and on. Everytime i felt it, i told hubby i was pretty sure i am pregnant.

I also had sharp pinching and a stabbing pain in my side! Like a jabbing! Here's hoping. How are you ladies coping with being preg and little one? Any tips for me? Lol

Redrose how many dpo are u im between 4-2dpo and yesterday and today I could have sworn af was here im really crampy hope this is a good sign for us

I also had sharp pinching and a stabbing pain in my side! Like a jabbing! Here's hoping. How are you ladies coping with being preg and little one? Any tips for me? Lol

Sounds promising!! Mine was located on one side too with each pregnancy....usually right side for me.

I remember sitting in bed and litereally saying "owwwwwwww" at 2dpo , it felt like sharp pinch.

Did you have any for sure signs with your first?

I've been doing well with my toddler and the pregnancy..besides when i had the sciatic nerve pain., i do feel really tired alot and want to nap but my LO only naps once a day for an hour or so. Oh and he loves to climb and jump all over his brother...made me scared a few times if the baby was ok.

Tips........hmmm ...idk.......
Enjoy coffee and seafood and lunch meat and rare steaks before its too late!! I want some tuna sooo bad....thats the first thing im chowin down after delivery :)

Oh ladies you are making me so antsy! :haha: I wish DH would just give into trying this month!

Good luck Redrose and D1! :dust:

Lol I agree darlin whats rhe difference to this month or next . Ive had a hell last to nights with maximus up every 2 hours crying unsettled very unusual usuall hapoens when his ears are playing up so ill me mskibg a doc appt today

Logan's been waking a lot lately too. He sounds a bit stuffy at night and DH has a cold. Hope he's not getting sick :(

Redrose how many dpo are u im between 4-2dpo and yesterday and today I could have sworn af was here im really crampy hope this is a good sign for us

im 4/5 dpo :thumbup: since yesterday ive been feeling crampy, achey sicky and now my boobs r killing i keep getting shooting pains through my nips.. sorry tmi but im hoping a good sign!

good luck to you hun heres hoping were both having a feb baby! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->