Anyone else waiting until the 24th of July?!?

Mines due 24th too, but on 3dpo as I have long cycles. I ovulate like day 22 and period due day 32

Hi ladies,
Since I'm going crazy over here waiting feel like crying ( feeling like I'm out but crazy since it's only 7dpo ) I figured I would post my symptoms from 1-current dpo. I think everyone should so we can compare.

So, here it is so far

Hi everyone. This is my first cycle

1dpo - cramps, gassy, lots of cm
2dpo- lots of cm feels like my undies are wet, soft cervix. Crampy
3dpo- not sure if this is a something but runny nose, slightly crampy, lost appetite, insomnia, and loads of cm
4dpo- sore boobs, hardly any cm today. Emotional ( not a symptom since just had a close friend pass away last night),
5 dpo - cramping pretty bad. Stopped after a couple of hours, emotional, nauseous in the am.
6 dpo- nauseous in the am,sore boobs, very vivid dreams. Very tired. Bad head ache. Very emotional (DH has been asking if I am pregnant) bringing it up at least 5 times in the last 2 days. Feeling out this month but then again it's only 6dpo.
7dpo- super moody today. I feel like crying for no reason, cramping some. Gassy, constipated. Extremely vivid dream last night and having to wake up pee (which never happens). Tired I feel like I can sleep all day. Craving spicy food (the things I don't like) and not wanting food I normally love to eat.

I'm testing on the 24th when AF is due. I didn't get a BFP with my daughter until the day of my missed period.
PS- my cramps stopped after about 2 hours. Can it be the 24th already??

AF is due the 22nd with me... but i am waiting (impatiently) until the 24th to test... we can be test buddies!!!

Mrscletus- I would like that lol. I'm already feeling the urge to test. I keep telling myself 8 more days. Just 8 more days.

I want to test so badly, but at this point I know it would only be wasting a test!! We can hang in for 8 more days right??

I might test early on Monday. My DH will be at work sun-Tuesday so if I am I want to do a little surprise for him with my DD.

I'll be test buddies with you both too. I really want to wait until 24th when AF is due, but I've promised myself that I will definitely wait until at least Monday.

Thorpedo, is it you that said in an earlier post that your DD is just a bit older than my DS? I couldn't find the post again to check. Let's hope we both get our BFPs next week and then we can share our experiences of being pregnant and having a newborn whilst dealing with a threenager!

I thought I was out earlier today as I had a tiny bit of spotting, but I'm a bit more hopeful again now as it's all cleared up this afternoon.

My DD was born on June 1st 2012. :)

It would be awesome if we both got our BFPs this month. We could be
Bump buddies. FXed

This is my first cycle using FF and I'm learning all about the excitement of (hopefully) seeing crosshairs! I have been so skeptical of O, whether it would happen or not this cycle. Got a really dark opk but my temps weren't lining up but if I get one more good high temp tomorrow (fingers and toes crossed I do!) Then I'm pretty sure I'm 2DPO today! I messed up by not trying hard enough to track cm, it want super obvious like it normally is :-/ either way hope my temps stay high and I get crosshairs in the am!! If so I'll be ecstatic!

I have the same issue with CM. I dont think I ever got ewcm, it WAS wet though but not a whole lot of it. Hopefully there was enough to get the sperms through! I got a pre-O dip which gave me a heads up, which was great. here is my chart
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31a957/]https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31a957//thumb.png

I have the same issue with CM. I dont think I ever got ewcm, it WAS wet though but not a whole lot of it. Hopefully there was enough to get the sperms through! I got a pre-O dip which gave me a heads up, which was great. here is my chart
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31a957/]https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31a957//thumb.png

Your chart looks pretty similar to mine! I had a small dip then small rise but didn't have three higher temps, at which point I gave up hope on O'ing, then I got a huge dip and rise, it's gone up even higher today, waiting to see what tomorrow looks like. Maybe I also had a pre-O dip? I'm so new to this charting! I wondered if I had very little cm because dh and I dtd every day for like 10 days in a row :blush: and I think that might have dried me out? Like you I just hope there was enough to keep the little swimmers alive! Especially because I gave up on O'ing and so we ended up with a two day cutoff.

Sorry I'm sure you've said but I've forgotten, when are you testing?

Your chart looks pretty similar to mine! I had a small dip then small rise but didn't have three higher temps, at which point I gave up hope on O'ing, then I got a huge dip and rise, it's gone up even higher today, waiting to see what tomorrow looks like. Maybe I also had a pre-O dip? I'm so new to this charting! I wondered if I had very little cm because dh and I dtd every day for like 10 days in a row :blush: and I think that might have dried me out? Like you I just hope there was enough to keep the little swimmers alive! Especially because I gave up on O'ing and so we ended up with a two day cutoff.

Sorry I'm sure you've said but I've forgotten, when are you testing?

I am going to try and wait until the day of my missed period because I am nervous for a chemical, and maybe if I wait until then and i do have a chemical and I start bleeding, I will assume it is af and not get super bummed about a m/c

Going by my last cycle AF is due on the 23rd. This is my first month of confirmed ovulation based on the 21 day Progesterone test. We couldn't afford OPK's this month and we have this crazy heat wave in BC Canada that has my temps up and down. so no cross hair. Although FF did put I o'd on day 8 of my cycle but after continuing to temp it took that back. So I have no idea when I ovulated. I have been early testing since last week. 2 Rexall drug store brands had possible BFP's but the line didn't show up until right at the end of the 10 min mark and then got darker as time went on, 2 dollar stores are negative (no evap lines) and 2 FR digital's came up no. I don't like the digital but my mom bought them for me. But because I am still a week away from my next cycle it could still be too early. I'm not sure if I can wait until next Thursday.

Pretty sure I can't wait til Monday!! Might just test tomorrow.. And give into my cheapies calling

I vote yes to that! I'm ready to see some tests (and lots of bfps) on here so I'll enable your addictions! :haha:

Pretty sure I can't wait til Monday!! Might just test tomorrow.. And give into my cheapies calling

I think I will do the same. Lol gotta love cheapies

Well.. I have training tomorrow (in the army) so my day starts at 5:00... I'll post as soon as I know! It will either be a :bfp: or :bfn: hahahahaha. I have a 50% chance.

However.. I've been realizing I have a crazy sense of smell lately..

Good luck mrscletus! Looking forward to your test!!

I think I will do the same. Lol gotta love cheapies

Well.. I have training tomorrow (in the army) so my day starts at 5:00... I'll post as soon as I know! It will either be a :bfp: or :bfn: hahahahaha. I have a 50% chance.

However.. I've been realizing I have a crazy sense of smell lately..

Those are some good odds. Lol. I have a crazy sense of smell too. I made my dd some hard boiled eggs and gaged while peeling them for her.

Thorpedo when are you testing? I will be 8dpo tomorrow and am seriously thinking about breaking out a cheapie! I know I shouldn't though - didn't get a BFP until 11dpo with DD

Good luck, mrscletus and thorpedo, if you decide to test today. I've tested with SMU in my previous pregnancies and not found it to be any different to FMU so I'd go for second if I missed first.

I actually caved yesterday. I got up and had done a test before I knew it. It was a BFN, of course! I'm going to wait a couple more days at least before testing again.

Ugh.. At 9dpo I don't know what I was expecting.. Lol.. Probably try to hold out now until after AF is due.. My temps are SO waky!

What is with this temp dip this morning? I am only 5 DPO so i think its too early for implantation....I have also had a lot of creamy CM yesterday. AF better stay away!!!
My Ovulation Chart

A temp dip around then is normal. It's an estrogen surge.

Afm, I want to testing so badly but af isn't due for 6 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->