Anyone else waiting until the 24th of July?!?

So confused. I continued to temp and now FF says I ovulated on day 22 of my cycle but my progesterone on day 21 says I already ovulated. Today is day 28 of my cycle and last cycle was 30 days. Took another test yesterday with FRER and BFN. I am now waiting until after af is due to test again even though another test is sitting on my counter. Lol

That's weird. :wacko:
Try to wait for few days to test again.

Grr 7po and period due on 24th and HAVE THE WORST CRAMPING. Pretty sure AF is gonna get me :(

Bfn this morning so I'm going to wait on af in 4 days. I'm not feeling hopeful.

Ugh... Another out for this cycle... AF came this morning. On to the next! GL everyone who is still in it!!

One of us has GOT to have a BFP! I am only 7 DPO today.....time is dragging.

Grr 7po and period due on 24th and HAVE THE WORST CRAMPING. Pretty sure AF is gonna get me :(

This has been me since like 3-4DPO and it makes no sense. Now I just feel about the same as I do when AF arrives so I'm not very hopeful either but I do love that I get to basically be on my period for a week right before I get to actually be on my period for a week :growlmad:

mrscletus: Sorry hun :hugs:
Good luck this cycle :flower:

Unexpected: So sorry hun.
:gun: that AF. Hope this cycle results in BFP :hugs:

Sorry Mrs & unexpected :hugs:

I took another ic today and it was a bfn. Im at 11dpo so I'm just going to wait until Friday when AF should be here. I'm tired of seeing the BFN.

Same here Thorpedo. I get so sick of not seeing that 2nd pink line.

DH and I had a ♡ to ♡ and we are both deflated and decided to ntnp for a little while and see what happens. If nothing then we'll start some tests.

11 dpo and consisting symptoms, but my body has tricked me before.. AF is due tomorrow or possibly on Friday and I'm trying hard to resist testing before I know I'm late. It's hard, ladies! :(

Hello loves :) I'm joining in on your wait if that's okay. Lol. I went through a miscarriage in March [First pregnancy and unplanned] but here I am a few months later with the weirdest symptoms. I ovulated on or around the 10th. I wasn't even thinking pregnancy until a few days ago when I started feeling achy boobs. Only PMS symptom I normally get is lower back pain. I had a little bit of red spots on tissue yesterday and nothing since. I've never ever had that happen. I was real cold Sunday night and then hot flashes on and off since. It's safe to say I'm terrified. I want that positive so bad. And now I'm crying lol. Lord.

Hello loves :) I'm joining in on your wait if that's okay. Lol. I went through a miscarriage in March [First pregnancy and unplanned] but here I am a few months later with the weirdest symptoms. I ovulated on or around the 10th. I wasn't even thinking pregnancy until a few days ago when I started feeling achy boobs. Only PMS symptom I normally get is lower back pain. I had a little bit of red spots on tissue yesterday and nothing since. I've never ever had that happen. I was real cold Sunday night and then hot flashes on and off since. It's safe to say I'm terrified. I want that positive so bad. And now I'm crying lol. Lord.

Welcome to our wait! So sorry to hear about your mc. :( hopefully you will get your BFP this month. :)

Thank you love! Yea it wasn't pleasant. Especially not for my first pregnancy. I did the whole tell everyone that would listen thing when I found out I was pregnant. So when I returned to work after people still asked me about my pregnancy for works. I wanted to lock myself in the bathroom and cry. Hopefully I get that positive too. I'm praying on it. :) I hope you get yours as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->