Anyone else waiting until the 24th of July?!?

Couldn't resist at 8dpo and immediately felt guilty afterward! Why do we torture ourselves?! Stark white tests are so ugly.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 9
9 dpo - BFN. Lol I want to be one of the ladies with a super early positive. But even with my pregnancy with my dd I didn't find out until 15dpo. Lol

You're still early. You aren't out until af shows.

Hi ladies. AF due tomorrow, BFN this morning. Last pregnancy I didn't get a positive until the day AF was actually due. So still possible. Unlikely, but possible. Good luck everyone :)

I feel like af is coming but not due for 6 days. I've had cramps for the last few hrs and lower back pain.

hi everyone! af is due the 28th or 29th, but i'll be 11dpo on the 24th so I might try to test then...good luck everyone, hope we start seeing bfp's soon!!

Hi Ladies according to fertility friend i am on 12 dpo today and got a bfn this morning. I have been ttc for almost a year. AF is due 25th or 27th depending on how long my cycle will be. I usually have a 26-28 day cycle last month it was a 31 days but that may have been meds i was on. Good luck to you all.

Am i out or is there still a chance for me.
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc...p?d=2015-02-20&mode=a&ts=1437384716&u=5784567

Well my temps continue to climb.... holding out until after AF is due... Maybe test again Friday.

I have cheapies, but testing everyday seems like a waste to me.

Hi ladies. AF due tomorrow, BFN this morning. Last pregnancy I didn't get a positive until the day AF was actually due. So still possible. Unlikely, but possible. Good luck everyone :)

Welcome to the thread !!

Hi Ladies according to fertility friend i am on 12 dpo today and got a bfn this morning. I have been ttc for almost a year. AF is due 25th or 27th depending on how long my cycle will be. I usually have a 26-28 day cycle last month it was a 31 days but that may have been meds i was on. Good luck to you all.

Am i out or is there still a chance for me.
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc...p?d=2015-02-20&mode=a&ts=1437384716&u=5784567
Welcome to the thread. There is still a chance for you. Until AF shows herself theres still a chance. :)

Well my temps continue to climb.... holding out until after AF is due... Maybe test again Friday.

I have cheapies, but testing everyday seems like a waste to me.

I'm going to wait until wed/Thursday. I feel like AF is going to come. Cramping and back ache.
If we don't catch this cycle, DH and I have decided to go back to wtt because we would want a couple of month between our dd bday and the next munchkin.

I can totally understand that!! I like that my kids bdays are spread out!

Thorpedo: The baby in the photo is so cute :)

We are getting so close to 24th ladies.:wohoo:

Fairyy I see you're wanting a boy. I'm really hoping for a boy too, of course at this point I'll be happy with either. My dd wants a brother and I'd like my dh to have his mini me, he's so calm and quiet.

I want a girl actually hun. DH wants a girl too. But I think we would be happy with a boy too as long as the baby is healthy. First I need to get my BFP. Lol ;)

Fairyy I see you're wanting a boy. I'm really hoping for a boy too, of course at this point I'll be happy with either. My dd wants a brother and I'd like my dh to have his mini me, he's so calm and quiet.

As mother of 2 boys I can honestly say I've NEVER used the words calm or quiet to describe them :haha: Having said that, they are beautiful little creatures and I wouldn't change the mayhem for anything.

I think DH would like a girl if we're lucky enough for a 3rd but I don't mind... I'm already used to being outnumbered (though I don't think I'll ever get used to the fart jokes :dohh:)!

I want a girl actually hun. DH wants a girl too. But I think we would be happy with a boy too as long as the baby is healthy. First I need to get my BFP. Lol ;)

Oops, sorry for assuming.

As mother of 2 boys I can honestly say I've NEVER used the words calm or quiet to describe them :haha: Having said that, they are beautiful little creatures and I wouldn't change the mayhem for anything.

I think DH would like a girl if we're lucky enough for a 3rd but I don't mind... I'm already used to being outnumbered (though I don't think I'll ever get used to the fart jokes :dohh:)!

I don't think any child is calm and quiet, but my dh is very mellow. I was a crazy child who was never quiet and my dd is my mini me. She acts so much like me, it's scary. My dh feels so outnumbered. Of course another girl would be nice since we have a ton of clothes.

So confused. I continued to temp and now FF says I ovulated on day 22 of my cycle but my progesterone on day 21 says I already ovulated. Today is day 28 of my cycle and last cycle was 30 days. Took another test yesterday with FRER and BFN. I am now waiting until after af is due to test again even though another test is sitting on my counter. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->