Anyone gave birth in Woolwich???

Glad your feeling better now hun. I guess now you will wonder if things are indicating labour :( But like you said- he needs to stay put for a few more weeks and then all is good! Coming around so fast- With Christmas and new year he will be here before you know it.

Love the bump picture- It does look like a nice cute bump there :)

Like you- I think getting lots of little things is nice- then we can open more things. One big thing is also nice too :)
I wanted to get stockings and fill them up. I have one and my niece and nephew have some too- but not babba as yet. May get them this weekend.

My tuition canceled tomorrow so DH and I can get some serious shopping done. We need to get toilet rolls, Shower gel and deodorant for me, baby things (maybe?)
We normally go to Makro in Charlton for big things so we may go and get groceries from Asda and pop into Matalan or something.

We have his friend Franks kids Birthday- 3pm onwards on Sunday. I hate going to these things- ha ha- I am grumpy like your t-shirt says!

Hows Jay's cold? My sniffles are a little better- still want to take it easy though.
Are you doing anything fun this evening? DH is home this evening so deciding whether to make a Pasta bake for us. He has got some Prawns he needs to use up (I am veggie so I cant eat them) but I dont want to make them- grrhhhh!!!

Have a good afternoon xxxx

Yeah I know, I really wanna have him now, but don't at the same time... I wish I could just fastforward time a bit :p Wonder if he's starting to engage yet - think it might be a bit early, but I'm seeing the midwife on tuesday, actually looking forward to it...... And I've been smart and took some of the pee-pots home so I can do it in the comfort of my own home before I go in - I can never seem to get more than a couple of drops out when I'm at the hospital or mw's office... haha (really embarrassing walking in with a pot with about 5 drops in there haha :p)

We don't have stockings... Jay's got 2, but he used to use them as socks :p hahahahaha :rofl:

Oooh so you got a nice day off tomorrow :) I'm gonna be on my own most of the day I think, cause Jay's going xmas shopping for me, and then he's gotta wrap the presents - which he obviously can't do it in the room I'm in....
Not doing anything on sunday I think....

Jay is feeling better, he had quite a bad fever the other night when he was ill, but it was gone in the morning and he felt a lot better the next day. He's fine now, got a bit of a cough and sniffles but that's just a little cold...

Tonight we'll be doing the same as usual.... Sitting around, I'm cooking shepherds pie tonight, watching hollyoaks, then eastenders - while having dinner and maybe watch something else on tv - if there is anything good on....Maybe we could play a game tonight or something (we love playing boardgames... problem is that there aren't a lot of good games to play with 2 players).

Hope you can get your hubby to start cooking a bit more :p haha... Jay's the cook here... I hate cooking, don't have the patience for it. So he usually cooks. But I do it every now and then, but it's just mash and sausages or pie or shepherds pie or spag bol or something usually, or pizza or chips :p
Hopefully we'll be having these chicken wrap thingies I got from asda... they are chicken fillets with ham wrapped around and I think it's got cheese inside, they had them on offer.... We made them ourselves before (from the philadelphia advert on tv) but that's a bit of a pain as it's hard to find good chicken fillets without lots of veins, blood or fatty bits on it.

Ok I've chatted enough for now :p

Hey you!
How are you doing? Hope you had a good weekend? Did you do anything fun?
I had a busy-ish one. I had my tutee cancel again this Saturday which is getting annoying as I have to stay south to go to him. Otherwise I could have gone and stayed at my mum's for a few days. I am going stir crazy being in Plumstead!
Sunday we had DH's friends twins 2yr old's party- Interesting to see 30 odd kids all going mad! LOL
We didnt get home until 8 last night so ordered tons of Pizza- which will be lunch/dinner tonight. I am off to Kent this afternoon.

Feeling rather blue this morning- hope it is hormones- but kinda like I am stagnant and not really getting anywhere. I am also sleeping weird as my sinuses are giving me hassle- last weeks sniffles have turned to snotty- which is stuck in my back nasal passage and throat- YUK!!!

How was your Shepards pie? I love good home cooked S. pie. I havent made any for ages- maybe one night next week. I am off to sign on tomorrow- and then Acu in the afternoon. I will then head to my Mum's for the remainder of the week. We have a few errands to run for this 'blesing' on Sunday. i am back to Plumstead on Saturday with my mum, aunt, cousins, and sister! LOL. I am not looking forward to DH and his side coming though :(

How is Jay? Has Jamie kicked some more? I hope the MW can tell you tomorrow if he has engaged or not! How exciting babe?

What are your plans today/week? Hope you are well and speak soon xxxx

Minimin x

Hey,

Had a relaxed weekend, not done anything... Fridaynight I watched a load of programs on my laptop and Jay was drinking beer while playing his game on his laptop... He just had a few too many, so he was kinda tipsy (at least) when he went to bed... As soon as his head hit the pillow he passed out... Like literally knock out!! He kept poking me during the night, jabbing elbows in my back and pushing his legs to my side of the bed and it was really really pissing me off... I kicked him once, and he went: ouch!! and then went back to sleep. So around 4am I got fed up with not being able to sleep because of him (he'd started sort of snoring aswell, I closed his mouth but it fell open again after about 2 seconds) So I was really pissed off, got up, got the spare single duvet out the cupboard, took my pillows downstairs and slept on the sofa until about 8 when Jay came down to go to the toilet and he'd noticed I wasn't in the bed....So I went back upstairs with him and slept in the bed till about half 10.
I slept better on the sofa than I did in the bed, for the first 3 hours... haha

Jay felt really crappy the next morning (his own fault haha :p) so he didn't go out xmas shopping for me. He went downtown yesterday but half the shops were closed or they didn't have what he wanted.... So we're gonna be going to Eltham together next week and I'll just have to sit and have a drink somewhere at some point so he can buy my presents :p

The shepherds pie was really nice the other night, I used cheesy mash so it had a bit of extra flavour to it... We had a really nice dinner last night though... we had chicken fillet filled with cheese wrapped in ham, with salad and tortellini with spinach in it and a cheese sauce, it was AWESOME!! I can't wait to have it again - we got another lot of that chicken in the freezer. :D

Just phoned housing-repairs people from the army, cause we noticed a big leaking spot in the nursery, probably coming from the bathroom - it's not wet, but it does seem to get bigger. So they're coming round tomorrow, and I'll be going to the midwife after.
Also just did the washing up and put a load of washing on.

Oh I finished another x-stitch, I made Mr.Happy with 2 balloons on a bodysuit for little Lucas, I just have to iron it and then I'll make a picture. But I'll be doing the ironing tomorrow. And I've started on a new x-stitch project, a Mr.Men & Little Miss counting chart thingy, that says things like by number 5: mr impossible is juggling 5 balls. and stuff like that...

I had a really bad backache yesterday, so I had a nice hot bath, and a massage from hubby afterwards (but that wasn't very comfortable as you can't lay on your stomach, so I was sitting on my knees trying to lean forward as much as possible, but my bump got in the way) And I've got a bit of a backache again today, which I'm sure will get worse later on. :dohh:

That's about all I have to tell... :p LO is kicking loads, as usual so I'm happy!!
Hope your LO is ok?!

Hey!
Sounds like Jay is the same as DH when he gets drunk. Luckily atm- we have the the spare room for him to bugger off too. I cant get comfy with DH in bed at all as I am using like four pillows so he is sent there most nights. I also am snoring/heavy breathing with my sinuses so it keeps him up- ironic as when he has had a few he is snoring away and that doesnt wake him! LOL.

Glad your getting tons of x-stitch done- I cant wait to see the pics! I love Mr Men! LOL
I hope the leak also gets sorted- thats the last thing you need in the nursery huh?

Am starving now- specially after reading your post about food! LOL so I'm off to eat and then get ready for Kent. I really am getting rather lazy and not wanting to go out at all :(

tc and speak soon xx

hehe, good thing Jay doesn't get drunk very often anymore... He gets a bit tipsy sometimes, but he only has a couple of beers on the weekend.
I wouldn't have minded so much if I had been drinking with him I guess, cause then you're in a bit of a tipsy state yourself so you don't notice it as much.
I really can't wait to have a drink again sometimes.... Never used to drink much, once a month TOPS....but when I see WKD or breezer or something I'm like: yummy... I wish I could have one. But we can't until we stop breastfeeding, so at least 6 months to go I guess.... I'm planning to BF till he's about 6 months old, but don't hold me to it :p haha...

When Jay snores I usually squeeze his nose :p until he shakes his head and turns over or something haha :p

Just having some lunch atm, while watching Jeremy Kyle.

Good luck in Kent..... Hope you get some time to relax when you get home!!

ha ha ha.. :lol: I do the same thing- start by tapping, then nudging and then the nose pinching comes into effect!!
I did have a drink most days when i wasnt pregnant. I loved a cocktail after work or wine with dinner- but both repulse me atm. I am not craving it at all. I just get bored when we go out as there is only so much soft fizzy drinks I want and then it is just water- or milk- which isnt as cool in a pub! :lmao:

Didnt get back too late from Kent- so some chilling time- going to see if I can catch 10pm Eastenders- Have a busy few days so I may be limited on B and B and may have to catch up on my iphone which is a bummer to post message's on.

Hope you had a nice chilled evening too!

p.s I plan to BF around 6months plus- but like you dont hold me to it. I am reading some posts from women trying and it seems like such a nightmare!!! I think we get some guidance on our Antenatal classes- I start mine in a month! When are yours?

tc minimin xxxxxx

Hehe, I miss going out for cocktails!! We used to go to this really nice place in Canterbury, on fridays and saturdays they had jugs for 8 quid :) Awesome!!
Can't wait to be able to do that again.... Not that I can't go without alcohol or anything... Just fancy it :)

Didn't do a lot last night, just x-stitch and watching tv.... We watched a bit of this new Harald Gluhkler or something (this german dude that's really weird)...but we didn't like it. So back to Desperate Housewives it was :p haha

Got up early this morning, cause I needed to have a shower before the people come round for the leakage... they can come between 8 and 1 so had to make sure I was up and running before 8.
Gonna do some ironing in a bit....Going to see the mw at 2. I'll let you know how it went! :)

Not sure what it's like with breastfeeding, some babies don't take to it too well, and some women find it uncomfortable, so I always say I'm gonna try to breastfeed and then see what happens. If he doesn't like it I'll just use bottles and formula I guess... :) Would be easier, cause then Jay can feed him aswell, but that's what I've also got a breastpump for! :)

What are you upto today??

Just came back from the mw, boy and I are all good :)
He's still head down, but his head is still free... but I didn't expect any different... hoped for it though, but didn't expect it ;)

Hey
Glad your MW appointment went well. At least he is head down! :)
How was your weekend? Mine was major busy! I will fill you in when I have a little more energy. I spent most of the week at mum's and then here in Plumstead over he weekend. We had the blessng today which was ok. Just recovering from it now- think I'm getting sniffles too :(
Hope your weekend went well and you and boy are doing well :)

TC Minimin xxx

Hey!!

Wonder how your week/weekend and blessing was!! Tell me when you got enough energy :)

We went out to Eltham yesterday to get the last couple of xmas presents.... So I had to wait in M&S cafe after we had some lunch to give Jay some time to get me my presents. He bought himself a book to go with this game I bought him the other day, but I had to tell him to take it back, cause he's getting it with xmas ..... Bit of a bummer that he knows one of his presents now, but I reckon he already knows some of his others aswell, as I've bought everything he really wanted..... I reckon I know what he bought me yesterday though... I wasn't allowed to see the bag, so he kept it under his jacket. But he told me which one was the expensive present he bought me yesterday and I reckon it's a Nintendo DS, cause he said it was expensive and a little while ago I said to him that I should have kept my DS (when I had it a couple of years ago) cause they got way better games for DS than they have for the PSP (which I also have :p)
Can't wait for xmas!! Jay's dad is picking us up on thursday, saves us a lot of money and time on the train :)

Anyways, I'm gonna go again....

Hope you and little one are doing ok?!

Hey,
Jay sounds like DH- who has done the same thing and purchase or said he was going to get stuff I already have for him. Nitwit! I had to tell him to stop guessing his presents as he was going to have a crap Christmas!

Sounds like you also guessed your present though :) It is so funny how OH/DH's cant really surprise us! I think I know some of the things I will be getting too. Definitely some perfume though DH is being stupid and cant remember my fav one. Possibly a massage chair thing- they were on offer and he tried one my cousin had at his when we went over a few weeks back. I also sent DH a list a few weeks back with Yoga books and DVD's so I probably get some of those. Also need UGG's but DH claims we cant get size 3 here in the UK. My pair I have are from the US. I have told him he can get kids ones but I dont think he has listened to me anyway- Typical!

Like you guys our Christmas plans are little unsure. My sis and Mum were due to come over for the day/one night but not sure. My mum's house had a burst waterpipe in the garden over the weekend- I bet she will be darn hard to convince to leave the place. i have some tutoring so wont be able to head to mum's without doing some serious trekking back and forth as my niece and nephew return from Oz on the 28th and I want to head back to mums for then!

I have my 28w scan this week Wed- being monitored more due to my history. I will see what the weather prediction is then and get a Chrimbo shop in. This year I havent even thought about Chrimbo dinner. I still have a few presents I wanted to get in but with the weather as it is, I am cautious to going out and walking around or getting the bus on my own :(

Weekend blessing thing was ok- like I predicted DH's family F-d up the ceremony but I have to say it was over quick and they left soon after eating. Still knackered and I am not sleeping well at all. I thought I would be shattered and looked forward to a nice sleep last night. DH ran me a bath and it was too cold- then the hot water just wouldnt get hot enough so I had a tepid soak and then got ready for bed- really looking forward to sleeping as I have had about 5 nights of broken sleep averaging about 5 hours each night. Of course, no sleep until about 12.30am and then up by 7 this morning. I managed to get a nap in this morning but dont want to sleep too much as I will suffer with insomnia tonight. Did you get this? arrrggghhhh- i guess body is gearing me up for babba.

Definitely feel more kicks with babba- looking forward to my scan on Wednesday- MW tomorrow morning too! I think they will be doing bloods on me tomorrow. I want to get the HiP grant money off her too and also ask about the Flu jab as I havent had mine. I heard some horror stories and wonder if I should just get it done!
I wonder if she can tell me if babba is transverse- like the last time I went. I read that babba should start moving so head comes down :shrug:

So how have you been? Any fun things yesterday- I presume you were also housebound with all this snow. How is Boy bump? Hope he is being good!

I better get something to eat- my sinuses are to pot and to top it off I think I am fighting a cold! :( Oh how crap!! LOL miserable old me!

TC Min x

Hehe, men!! Guessing their presents!! ;)
I really don't know what else Jay got me though... he bought a bracelet for me, I was there to pick it, but apart from that and the possible DS I don't have a clue what he got me.
I finally received his last presents yesterday... His catface hoodie, and the baby's t-shirt (with the same picture as Jay's hoodie ;)) The baby's t-shirt is a bit small I think though, it says 3-6 months (I think) but it seems to me like it would fit a newborn....Ah well, will be ok :)

Can't your hubby order uggs off the internet for you?? That's what I do if I can't get stuff I want in the shops.... I personally don't like uggs though... they look like eskimo shoes to me :p haha - no offense!! :p

Jay's dad is picking us up on thursday, and will take us back home on monday, so we're staying at Jay's parents for xmas. Usually we book a hotel, but since Jay's little brother (who's also in the army) was supposed to be working with xmas, we were offered to stay at his parents place.... but my BIL is coming now anyway, so he's getting the hotel. Will save me walking up and down the hills though, that's good!! :) (Jay's parents live on a massive hill and the town is at the bottom)

Oooh you're getting another scan!! YAY!!! I wish I'd get another one, or another 3D one, cause I wonder what our boy looks like now, as he's obviously gained some fat and probably some hair.
You should get your bloods done tomorrow, as it's your 28 week appointment. And they should tell you how the baby is laying aswell..... Ours is still head down, don't think he'll be changing position anymore, as it's starting to get a bit more cramped in there now.
Little boy has been quite active lately... he had 2 days where he was going crazy, active all day and night, and then a day or 2 where he was quite quiet, but today he's been active again.

I got a bit of a personal question for you though.... dunno if you've had sex lately, but Jay and I were trying earlier, but it hurt me when he tried to 'go in' if you get what I mean..... Sorry if it's TMI!! But I was just wondering whether you had that....
Worries me a bit, as I've gotta push a head out (which is way bigger than *you know*) in about 7 weeks!! :dohh:

Well anyway, glad you enjoyed your ceremony (sort of ;))
Oh yeah to answer your question: I didn't really have any trouble sleeping during my pregnancy. Apart from the start where my hips were hurting really bad (starting to get that again now). And apart from that I wake up once a night to go to the toilet usually and that's it.
Oh and I didn't have my flu jab either.... never really bothered with it. Especially cause you didn't hear a lot about it anymore. There's been a couple of stories about it on the news lately though, but I'm not gonna bother anymore for those last couple of weeks.... I don't go out very often anyway and don't really see anyone other than Jay, so I guess my chances of getting it are quite slim anyway. (though Jay could catch it and give it to me, but I reckon we'll be ok).

Hey Hun,
Just a quick one before I head out to the MW-
DH and I have not had :sex: for a few weeks now- but it didnt hurt when we did. As we are not :sex: as much as we used to prepregnancy I do find the initial penetration hurts and also I was careful of deep thrusting as they can hit your cervix. I am just wary of things like that so I just made sure it wasnt too deep (shame as thats what I like :shy: )

Am annoyed with DH- asked him to go into work later this morning so he could walk with me to MW- it would be no big thing as he can get his bus from there- also half his team (he is their manager) were not going to be in cos of the snow anyway. AND if the snow had been real bad he wasnt going to go in. So being that, I thought an hour later to get to work would be fine and he could come with me to MW. I live on a hill and it can get dangerous as you know I have already slipped. Well he said- only if I go by 8 to the MW then he would come- I would be there 1hr 45 mins earlier than I need to be :grhhhh: How annoying. I said he obviously didnt want to go with me so not to bother and I would figure it out. I know it sounds needy but trust me if there was no snow I wouldnt bother asking him- I have not asked a single time before!
He really is annoying me!

Anyway- short rant but have to head off! I hope you are safe and warm inside! I am tempted to go home for the weekend too. I may have some new tutee on thursday and then thinking of going to my mum's. Leave DH on his own for Christmas!!!

Better shoot off!

TC Minxxx

hehe I know what you mean.... doesn't sound needy to me... I always like it if Jay can come to the MW with me... eventhough it's quite boring :p
I reckon it'll make them feel more like part of the pregnancy if they come with us, but seeing as we (you and I) both don't work we just plan our mw appointments at any time....so they usually can't come cause of work I guess.
But I would've been nagging Jay to come if I was in your position, especially if it's only gonna make him an hour late and with the snow and that and lots of people aren't even gonna come in.... And it's just before xmas anyway, so slacking is ok!! ;) haha

I've got my next appointment on the 4th of january and I'm hoping Jay can come aswell, cause he's on guard for 10 days after xmas, but when he does guard he has 1 day at work and then a day off really (as the guard shifts are all day and night, from 8am-8am)

Oooh I have my next one on the 4th too. I havent even asked DH to come to mine- though like you said I would have liked to so he can feel more part of the pregnancy. But TBH- he doesnt do things like- talk to bump, rub bump- I tried to get him to rub oil and bond but he doesnt do that, he doesnt really like to leave his hand there and feel it much either. Only now she is stronger at kicking he will for like a minute or two if I say to-never of his own accord.

So lets talk baby brain this morning- went to MW- forgot to pee in the pot and just went to the loo. Had to wait after my appointment until I was ready to go again!
Did speak to Nurse about Flu jab and she said she didnt really recommend it- also that she didnt have any in. Like you I am not really exposed to people so I didnt think I was at risk. I asked MW about HiP grant form and then forgot to get it off her.

Came home and dropped a big glass jar on the kitchen floor which shattered into a gazillion peices! I am losing it I tell you!

Cancelled my two meetings this afternoon- what with the weather- though it wasnt too bad when I was out- I still cant believe DH was being such a knob- the thing is he wont ever see it that way- I guess I know who I can really rely on. I am seriously considering changing him as a birthing partner- I dont think he will be any use at all. the only thing is there is no-one else near me I know to do the job-my family are north of the river and it would be over an hour and half to get any of them in! :( I am so tempted to just do it myself!!!

So we have our scan tomorrow- it will be nice to see babba again- like you said in your last post I want to see how much she has changed. We never got the 3D thing done as we wanted to save the $$ I did want to though but with me not working!
I have read/heard that they are active for a few days and then tire out so go a bit quieter for a while- poor lil man!

Well I better stop gassing- you up to anything interesting today?

Minimin xx

hehe you had a good day yesterday then!! ;) hihi
Bet you got really pissed off :p It always pisses me off when things keep going wrong!!

I'm getting everything done today before xmas....as we're having people staying with us for a couple of days after xmas and won't have time or energy (probably) when we get back from Brighton on monday.
Gotta clean the bathroom and toilets and got to do the washing up and some laundry. But Jay's helping me with all that, cause one of us also has to go to crayford to Hobbycraft, to get the frame for his mums x-stitch and we wanna get some decorations for cupcakes, as we make cupcakes every year for xmas and when we were in sainsbury's the other day they didn't have any!!! :shock:
So I'll be going there and Jay'll start the housework I think.
Just waiting for him to wake up now :p haha... cause I gotta change the bed sheets :p

If I were you I'd keep your hubby as your birthpartner, especially if you have no one else that can be there.... Even if you think he won't be much help I reckon it'll help just him being there. And they do say the men don't really feel like it's really happening (having a baby) until the baby is there cause they can't feel what we feel..... And he is still the baby's father (I hope :p) so I personally don't think it's right not having him there.... your child only gets born once!! So he'll only have the opportunity to see it once!!
Jay and I were talking about it the other day cause someone posted on here that their husband doesn't like blood and stuff so he's probably not gonna be there, and Jay said: I don't really like blood but I wanna be there, cause it's my child and he only gets born once, so I have to be there cause it's my only opportunity to see it......
But of course it's your own choice!!

What are you upto today???

Hey hun!
Sounds like you have had a busy day too. Hope you managed to get lots done!
I had a weird day- my 28w scan and they found babba's Abdomen was smaller and less amniotic fluid so sent me to Fetal assessment Unit- which meant two hours waiting about. Eventually seen, examined with a speculum- gross! and then told to come back in a week. Looks like babba might not be growing too well- they are worried about fluid being low and hope it isnt a sign of early labour! eeekkk! Monitored baby HR and movement and she seems happy-
Again really knackered so I will write more details later but that is the basis of it. I have another scan on the 29th. She has already turned and her head is in my pevis which will explain the pains I have had the past few days down in my pubic area.

re: DH being there- also a squeamish bloke- I think he will just have to man up- but right now he is making me so mad at his stupidity that it seems more of an annoyance to me to have him there. I am sure of it is too gory for him he will leave!

I'm waiting for my damned tutee to come- he was meant to be here at 3 and now it is 4 and still no sign. I cant get angry as he was in for 10 but stupid appointments at QE meant I had to shift him along. Now he is late but I cant say anything...grrrrhhhhh

How did you day go- did you get all you can done? How is your bump doing?

M

Oh wow... you must be a bit worried now! Did they say if/that it's gonna be ok?? Or are they worried aswell??
Weird how everything seems to go quite well until they give you an extra growth scan and she seems not to be growing properly!
Have you lost any fluid (that you know off)???
But hey at least you're past the 24 week point so the little one has got a good chance of surviving if she would be born now, or anytime soon!!
I'd be a bit jealous of you though, if you'd have your baby first :p But of course it's not a good thing if she comes early as there is a reason that they say 37 weeks is full term!
You better not have your baby first!! :p Let's hope she stays in there and stays happy :)

I just got an early xmas present from Jay... it arrived when I was out!
It's a maternity t-shirt that says 'little monkey' on my bump (I'll add a picture)
And a little blue hat with the same thing on there!

I have been out most of the day (on my own).... walked down to the trainstation, took the train to Crayford at about 12.50....When I got there I walked to Sainsbury's cause we wanted to get red and green food colouring and some decorations for our cupcakes (but they didn't have anything apart from silver balls really - and the food colouring). That Sainsbury's is MASSIVE btw!!! OMG!! :shock: Stupid though that it's that big and yet they don't sell plungers (our sink is blocked, but I got some mr muscle for it, but a plunger would've been helpful aswell)
Then I went to Hobbycraft... took me ages to find the right frame for my MIL's x-stitch.... I wanted to get a mount and a frame, but they didn't have a mount that was the right size, so I just got a frame.. it looks really good though!
And I got some edible xmas trees for the cakes (to sprinkle on top). Then I went to Boots there, and got myself the changing bag (and a pack of nappies obviously, otherwise you can't get the bag free :p)
Then I got myself some food from mcdonald's to take with me in the train and walked back to the train station... Didn't get the train till 14.50 so I'd been out for 2 hours!! :shock:
So knackered now .....

Well I'm off, cause I'm dead :p
Oh btw, I just saw my bump picture for this week and I've gotten massive!! :p I'll add that picture aswell :p

Attachments

• 33w2d.jpg
    33w2d.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 33w2d little monkey.jpg
    33w2d little monkey.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 1
Are we looking at the same bump picture? You are not massive at all. You have a really cute bump hun! oh and I love the tshirt- how cool is that!!!

I hope you rested some- It sounds like you had a manic day shopping. glad you managed to get your MIL frame as I know you were on the look out for that a while back! Not been to Crayford Sainsbury- though we have some friends out that way.
Maccy D's sounds delicious! I have just had a big dinner and could eat some Fries!!!

Though I was a bit worried I am ok- not sure if I have had any discharge as I get alot of it normally :shy: but last night I had some after I had been for a pee and not when I sneezed ( which is when I get a little leakage!) I dont know. They seem to be ok- said they would monitor it weekly so we shall see. She is wriggling about as normal though so I am ok atm. Like you said she will have a good chance if she does decide to come early but I am hoping she wants to stay put for at least another 9 weeks or so. Then she is free to come when she wants! LOL.

Well my tutee finally turned up at 5.30!!!! Grrrhhhhh and then didnt leave until 7! grrrhhhhhh so dinner making delayed and the whole evening delayed! He didnt have cash to pay me either so what annoyance!!!

Well I better get ready for bed- I am bunged up with sinus/cold and I can hardly breathe. God you are so lucky not to have sinuses troubling you! I hate it!!

Hope you had some rest and enjoy your evening- cheeky lil monkey!!

Minimin x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->