Anyone gave birth in Woolwich???

Hey
look at Mr Cutie- I think he is just shy! Thats all!. Hope your folks enjoyed seeing him too- what a treat! They are so clear arent they! I cant believe you can pick out the features so nicely! I bet Jay was well chuffed :)
Did you have a good weekend with your folks? How did they like your new place? Did you get more gifts/things for JL?

We had the scan for EP on Friday but tbh- what waste of our time- 2 hours waiting- got in- crap scanner- didnt hardly show anything- I just about made out HB and he sent us on our way! AAARGGGGGHHH Didnt even move so DH could have a look. The only thing I can say is I kinda saw the HB- the picture was so grainy and he didnt try and clear it up! :evil: :grhh: Then my mind started working OT and I started wondering if babba was ok- and he was mean and didnt want to show me- knowing I have my official 20w scan next wed! grrrhhh!
Also I had some brown discharge friday onwards- it has cleared up and was kind of brown toffee coloured when I wiped and mixed in with discharge on my knickers. It has gone now so I am not too worried- is this something you guys have experienced?
And finally, I cant stop eating! I am famished! I have had three pieces of toast, cereal bar, banana, bombay mix bowl and I can still keep going. I had a BIG bowl of cereal around 10.30-11 as well!!! :shock: :shock:
Now after all this eating I may need a nap.
So have you looked into Antenatal classes. I just signed up for an intensive set with NCT...

Yeah Jay was really happy, we were glad little one moved in the end.... My parents got us loads of stuff... they gave us the changing unit my dad made, it's really handy :) And my dad burnt a miffy in it :) really cool!!
And they also got us loads of miffy toys, blocks and a ball and a mobile and about 4 miffy toys with music in it. And a wooden miffy heightchart (kinda like the one I cross stitched). And they got us a miffy bouncy chair aswell (they didn't know we already had 2 of em :p) But we'll have one for upstairs and one for downstairs now I guess and 1 we can take with us.. I might leave one with my MIL or something when the baby is here so she's got it if she's gonna babysit one day... She said she bought us some blankets and a winnie the pooh cuddly toy aswell (apparently Jay's nan got Jay one just like it when he was born :))

What a let down that scan you had!! I can't believe they made you wait 2 hours and he was an arse.... The one I had was really nice (eventhough she forgot to measure the head once and then she forgot to measure his belly aswell, so I had 3 scans in a row haha :p)
Don't worry about bubba, bet (s)he's all good in there!!
Don't know about the discharge, I never had anything like that, but if it's gone now I guess it was nothing...
If you're worried just call your midwife, or ask people on here...
As for being hungry...it's normal (apparently :p).

I have been knackered the past couple of days when my parents were here.. probably cause I did more than just sit around watching tv.... we went to the scan on saturday morning, then went out to buy Risk, cause we really wanted to play it :p Then we went out for dinner and bowling in the evening. And on sunday I've been in London for a bit with my parents, mostly driving around, but some walking aswell... and didn't go to bed too early either... so I guess that's why I've been so knackered, hope I can get some more sleep tonight....Cause I didn't feel I could really sleep in when my parents were here cause obviously you don't wanna leave them on their own all morning :p But I should be able to the rest of this week :)

I hope you get some sleep in too. It can be tiring when we deviate from our normal routine. I am always knackered after a few busy days! It is amazing as I feel like I am better and then POW! Today I had a two hour nap and I was only meant to get down for an hour max. I hate when that happens as I wake up feeling knackered and lethargic.

Have you got room for all that stuff!! LOL- I love the idea of Miffy as the theme and they got all that stuff for you! I like that his Nan also has a blanket that is similar to the one Jay had. I wouldnt think Vinny's Mum has anything of the sort- the pleb she is! Grrrhhh I am already getting myself in a tizzle about her. Someone musta told her we were pregnant as she didnt even react when Vinny told her. AND she didnt even ask me how I was going on! The stupid COW! Also Vin's bro lives two doors down and she sent me a TEXT F-ing MSG to say congrats- dang she lives two doors down! She did eventually come around about 5 days later and spent the whole time talking about her kid and how many times she pooped, ate and how tired she was- WTF! Some people. Well the way I look at it is that I wont have to deal with her for another few weeks- I allow them limited doses as they irate me! LOL

Anyway- sorry for the rant- wasnt supposed to :(

Hope your resting tonight!

hehe it's ok... I know how annoying family can be, even if you normally like them... my brother was pissing me off, just by making stupid jokes that weren't funny.... (not about me, just in general). He's a bit weird..... :p haha I do love him though ;)

Can't believe your MIL didn't even react when you told her you're pregnant.
Hope you'll be ok, just don't let it get to you too much!!!

I'm relaxing, just been watching tv today, waiting for Jay to come home. We had some fish pie for dinner with some additional fish fingers... yummy :)
Just relaxing now, having my normal monday night, with LOTS to watch on tv :p hehe... And doing some of my cross stitch (the one I'm making for my MIL), I finished 1 page and getting somewhere with the 2nd one... there's 9 :p So I still got a lot to do, but the first page only took about 4 days (minus sleeping, eating and just relaxing)

What are you upto tonight???

You are so good getting on with your project. I have some painting and crochet projects that are gathering dust atm. I dont know how I manage to get so little done in a day. I think surfing the net and phone is bad!
Not much done this evening- tv and chatted to my sister on Skype= she is at Exeter Uni so nice to catch up on her day. I also booked to see her in Exeter with my mum on the first weekend in Dec so we were looking at cheap accomodation we could get in :)
Hope you got lots done on your cross stitching!
I have a busy day signing on in Woolwich and a few errands tomorrow morning. I have joined the library and may start Christmas shopping :)
night night hun xxxx

haha, it's just that I don't have anything better to do, and I can't just sit there watching tv without doing anything else.. the only time I can really do that is with my soaps... like eastenders and hollyoaks and my one tree hill that I love, cause I don't wanna miss a minute of that :p haha. So I just have the tv on, sort of watching it or listening to it and do my stitching at the same time for most of the day haha :p

If you're looking for cheap accomodation have a look on hotels.com or premier inn, we usually stay there for christmas, cause we go to brighton to spend xmas with jay's parents, but they don't have any spare rooms or anything... his brother usually sleeps in the livingroom on an airbed when he comes over...

We can't start the xmas shopping yet cause we're sort of out of money at the moment....we're waiting for this big chunk of money we're supposed to get from the army for moving (to help with bills and that) but we haven't had it yet, cause jay was still registered as single in their system, which is weird cause we had a house - and you only get that when you're married - so why not give us the money..... Ah well, hopefully we'll get it this week, but obviously we had to pay all the bills and that ourselves with what little money Jay earns, so not a lot left now. And we were gonna pay for the 4D scan with the money from the Health in pregnancy grant, but we had to pay for that ourselves cause we did it before I could claim it..... But I should be getting the form sometime soon, as I'm 25 weeks next week.... But I still haven't heard from my new midwife yet, so I'm gonna give it till the end of this week and then I'll see if my GP can help me out....

Hey,
I am getting a bit fed up with things like the HiP grant and MW appointments. They dont seem to do much for us do they. If you dont read up on it or know about it through sites such as this then tough! Apparently my NCT provides Antenatal classes that they billed me £269 for adding on £39 membership fee. When I called yesterday and said I was on benefits it goes down to £25! DUH!!! Big difference. I ahve not heard diddly from my MW and am waiting until tomorrow/thursday and will call them to book me in the latter half of next week. I should have had my 20w scan by then.

Sound like the Army are just as slack as Job seekers people. I have to have a meeting with some boff in two weeks to assess my status. Apparently once I get to 13w before my due date I cant claim job seekers as I wont be job seeking :wacko: so we shall see. More form filling I say! More time on the phone and wasting my day talking to idiots!

Just got back from Woolwich- had a meander about but not really in the mood to shop. I am really tired atm. Feel like I spend alot of the night tossing and turning. I ended up taking a nap yesterday but I feel like crap after and then cant sleep so I dont want to take one today! LOL

I dont do much during the days either babe- but surf the net, read and surf some more! I tend to have an hour or two of phonecalls every few days= cousins and friends who know I am at home call at their lunch time to chin wag! Nice but sometimes they off load their crap and I get annoyed! Hormones heh!

Hope you get your MW appointment sorted. How is JL today? I need to google something to make with Brussel sprouts and Pak Choi which I need to use up! LOL- fun dinner we are going to have tonight!

Wow, just had a look at the NCT antenatal classes but they're friggin' expensive!!! :O £14.20 per hour (for 2 people though) but still... 1 class that I quite liked was 9 hours, that's £127.80 As if we can afford that.... :nope:
I guess I'm just gonna see if my midwife (when I finally hear from her) can get me some info on NHS classes around here... Apparently we could probably get some reduction cause Jay earns about 22,000 a year. But they ask people with a 20,000 annual income for 75% so we should still have to pay about 80%.
And I don't get any benefits so I won't be able to get what you got, for 25 pounds.... :cry:

The army aren't really slow, well they're better at taking money than giving money.... but they're just a pain in the arse to deal with...
Just found out today that Jay's gonna get medically discharged soon aswell (so he won't be in the army anymore then) cause they need to save money, so they're gonna get rid of loads of people that are downgraded (and undeployable) and Jay is one of them... But at least they're supposed to give him a pay out and he should get a pension paid every month and they also have to make sure he's got a job outside the army before they can 'kick' him out. But we have no idea when that's gonna happen, but it's gotta be sometime within the next 6 months I'd say, cause they wanna save money, so they probably wanna get that sorted soon.
So we'll see when that's gonna happen. But at least they can't just kick us out on the street with no house, no money and no job :p So that's good.
Even if they would we should be able to get a council house quite sharpish cause of my 'state' :p Surely the government can't ignore a family with a baby on the way.. :p
Anyway, yeah so we got something to look forward to :p But I'm sort of happy with it cause Jay's been talking about getting out the army for ages now, but still never has and he was talking about getting promoted once his legs are fixed...but now he's not really got a choice and it would be nice to just get rid of the army, cause it's a pain, like I said before :p

Ok that's enough about that... We're selling a load of cd's and pc games that we don't use on that music magpie website (dunno if you've seen the advert on tv). We're getting just under 200 quid for it, so that's good christmas money haha :p

Not heard from my new MW yet. So I'll probably pop round the GP surgery tomorrow.... see if they can get an appointment sorted for me... And otherwise they can just give me my HiP grant form, signed and all :p

How are you doing?? I got a really bad cold which is really annoying me, and keeping me up quite a bit... hopefully that'll go soon :p
Hope you're ok!!

Hey hun!!
Sorry to hear Jay is going to be out of the Army. However, it does sound like the best option. Sounds like Vinny who is never going to leave the company he works with who treats him like crap- he could be on two peoples worth of wage! I think they are also thinking of cuts and if they do it will mean he will be forced to look for something else. He is such a stick in the mud I dont think he would move until he is forced to.
Does Jay know what kind of other job he would like to do? Would this mean you would be moving again soon :(

Hun, Check the link below. It says if your income is less than £25000 you are entitled to some discount. I would call them up- Alison Johnson
Parent Services Booking Administrator
Tel: 0844 243 6921
Is the lady I spoke to- I think if you tell her you saw her details online and really want the classes but your situation is... and then see how much. I thought I would get 10% reduction- they didnt! So ask- no harm in asking!

My 20w scan is on wednesday so I called MW number on my notes- they told me all my MW appt are now at my docs. Called them and they only see peeps on tuesday morning. I cant see them the Tuesday after my scan so I wont see one until the 9th of November- What pants!

Also re:HiP Grant- I think you may also be entitled to a Sure Start Grant too. Have a good of it and see if the Docs/MW can give you a form for that too. I think it is about to go out but we just about squeeze in.

Hope some of that info helps. I was perusing stuff this morning so all fresh in my head. I cannot believe you are not entitled to anything at all :(
https://www.nct.org.uk/in-your-area/course-finder/course-prices/discount

AFM- boring day today- I spent the morning doing some Yoga etc, took a nap and then got up in time to watch Daily Cooks Challenge & Come Dine with me. LOL- Sad how my life works around cooking channels!

Whats on your menu tonight- I have some Chicken (veggie version!) bake with Sage, onion cheese and creamy mushroom sauce, side of potatoes and some brussels I am trying to get rid of!!

Right better check dinner- hope you have had a good day and have a nice evening xxxx

Kinda glad he's getting out... But it's just not ideal that he doesn't really have a choice... So yeah we'd probably be moving again then... But I'm not sure how it works, as in if they're gonna get him a job here, or anywhere we want.. cause then we'd like to move to Brighton area, so we're close to his family...would be handy with the LO...

I might give NCT a call, but I think I'm gonna see about the NHS ones first... Thanks though!!

Not sure about the Sure start grant... it's the 500 pound one isn't it?? It said you should be on income based jsa or get child tax credits higher than family element or something.. not sure what that means...
But you can't claim that till week 29 anyway, right?? (11 weeks before due date up till 3 months after birth)
Then again, Jay's mate told us about everything he got and he and his wife both work and they got just about everything.... So hopefully we can claim for quite a bit aswell...
Would be nice to have some extra money once he's here :)

We had pork&apple sausages with chips tonight... usually have mash with it but we couldn't be bothered to cook potatoes and that... so had chips with it instead. And I had some satay sauce with it.... people on facebook seem to think it's weird, I guess it is a little.. but I loved it :p haha.. might be pregnancy haha.... It would be the first weird thing I ate though...
Though I reckon I might still like it after giving birth :p

Belly is feeling really uncomfortable at the moment... earlier I was laying on the bed watching tv, and was about to get up to turn the oven on... and got a really bad pain/pressure on my tummy, so laid back down... Then when I did get up it felt really full, like I ate too much... it still feels like that, eventhough I didn't eat that much and don't really feel full... if that makes sense... Tried to find on internet what it might be, but couldn't really find anything...
Guess the little boy is just sitting in an annoying position that's uncomfortable for me.... He's kicking at the moment....

Your dinner sounds really nice.. wish I had that.. even though our dinner was way nicer than I thought it would be...

Hey yeah I'm ok....
I didn't hear from you either so I thought you got bored of our thread or something... Ah well.

What have you been upto?? Had your 20 week scan yet?? Found out whether 'it's' a boy or girl???

I've finally had my first mw appointment last thursday... They phoned me and said I'd missed my appointment on the 16th.... But I didn't even KNOW about it, cause no one told me... I didn't get a letter or phonecall about it at all....
So I went to the hospital last thursday and they made me wait ages.... And then I had to answer all the medical history questions again, which I'd already done in Canterbury... so it was a bit annoying.....
But got my bp checked and it was all good and baby's heartbeat was good. Also got my uterus measured, which was 23 cm... they count about a cm per week (within a range of 3 weeks), so mine was all good.

Speak soon!!!

Oh what a pain- doesnt surprise me that they didnt call or inform you! Was your appt at the hospital then. I have mine on the 9th for my first MW appointment after my booking!
Bloody pain when you have to go through all the history again- wtf are your notes there for!!!!

We had 20w scan last week Wed- was nice- but short! I could watch Her!!! for ever! We have a lil girl- I am a lil disappointed as I wanted a son first but with what we have been through I really am so pleased all is well. They said she was measuring fine- HB fine etc. Because of my history I have another scan at 28, 32 and 36 weeks! Wohoo get to see more of babba. I have my MW on the 9th and then I need to see a consultant as I need my BP measured. It has been slightly high for a couple of years so they want to keep an eye on it.

I have been looking into Lewisham Birthing centre- have you seen it?

Ah you're having a little girl!!! :D Sooo cool!!!
I know what you mean about being a little disappointed, I was at first, but it only lasted about 5 minutes and then I went to: OMG we're having a little boy!! Yay!!! :D And I'm all used to it now. We were talking to Jay's sister yesterday (the weird one) and she doesn't know yet cause we don't wanna tell her that he's a boy, but I accidentally said 'he' once, but she didn't hear that :p

And you can get sooo many cute clothes... I think it's easier to pick nice clothes for girls than for boys....

I think it's a pain that you have to call the mw yourself to make a new appointment, especially since you need to do it in the morning between like 9 and 9.30 as I'm usually not awake then :p haha
But tomorrow I have to get up early cause people are coming to fix our heating and hot water... So I'll make a new appointment tomorrow.
Oh and they said they don't have the health in pregnancy grant forms at the hospital so I need to see if I can get it from my GP.... Or I have to get it sent to the MW or GP and get them to sign it and then give it to me.... Annoying!!! :growlmad:
And I also need my GP or MW to write a letter for me, to say I'm fit enough to fly, cause I'm flying to Holland next week, for my sisters birthday - her 30th and she's having a surprise disney-fancy dress party, so I really wanted to go!! But you need a letter from GP or MW after 27 weeks to be able to fly.

Also need to sign up for the antenatal classes, and then apparently they'll show you the hospital where you'll give birth and all that... So I've decided just to go here, also as it's really convenient that it's literally just across the common for us.

So you haven't decided where you're gonna give birth yet??
How is hubby btw, does he like it that you're having a little girl???

Hey you!
Hubby was happy- more that the wee one is healthy and all going well. A little disappointed but that didnt last!
Dont worry about the he/she thing. I keep doing that. I now throw in some he's and then she's or something to confuse everyone! Including myself :wacko:

I havent decided as yet- will see if we can get the 'tour' like you at both the birthing place and Woolwich QE.

What a pain about the HIP grant- they do make these things so hard for us dont they!!
I will ask about mine at my appointment- but I dont expect things to be easy!

Where are you signing up for your antenatal classes?

I'm just gonna go for the NHS antenatal classes, the ones that the midwife does in the hospital. So I'm gonna sign up for them tomorrow when I'm making a new appointment.

Ok this is gonna sound a bit weird but I got it in my head now and can't get it out and maybe if I just write it down it will feel a bit better...
I found one of my hubby's toothbrushes in the kitchen this morning.... And I just went up to the bathroom and noticed (for some reason, don't ask me why) that his toothpaste (I use a different one) was gone....
He's doing guard tonight so maybe he took it with him, but I doubt that, cause he's not the 'I brush my teeth 3 times a day' kinda guy....
I dunno I just feel weird about it, and for some reason it just popped in my head, what if he's not working tonight, but somewhere else.. you know what I mean...

I can't believe I'm actually thinking that, cause he's never cheated on me (as far as I know anyway) and he's not the type to do so either... But I guess I get a bit paranoid as I thought that about this other bloke I was seeing before I met hubby aswell and he had 3 other girls on the go, at the same time while he was seeing me....
This maybe tmi, but we haven't 'done' anything lately either.. it's been weeks.. not that we've done it a lot since I got pregnant but it just seems to not happen.... Though when something happens it usually comes from me anyway.

But then again if hubby wouldn't be working, like he says he is... and be with someone else he wouldn't be texting me would he.... Cause most of the time when he's working he doesn't text, cause he's not really allowed to have a phone with him, so that would be the perfect excuse for him (as to why he isn't texting, but he is at the moment).

I don't know... must be hormones...
Sorry to dump it on you, but I just had to write it down....

Anyways, apart from that all is good :) Not very happy to be all on my own all day and night, till tomorrow morning, but at least he's got the day off tomorrow :) And he was gonna take me shopping tomorrow, as it's my b-day on thursday.

So what have you been upto tonight?? Have you decided on a name for the little miss yet??

:hugs: Oh hun! What a nightmare!!! I hope you are feeling better this morning. Sorry I wasnt feeling too perky last night so I logged off around 10.30 and went to bed :( I wish I had seen this last night and you didnt have to worry on your own. I hope all is well now and DH has called. For what its worth here is what I think:

I dont think there is one of us ladies that doesnt have that thought. I dont think it is wrong and that you should feel like you are weird. I do the same. If DH has a phonecall late and I am upstairs I wonder who it is. I have also checked his phone once or twice. When DH is out drinking with work and home late I do also wonder if he has been with anyone else. I think being pregnant exacerbates these feelings and our hormones become such devils. I am sure there is a real plausible reason as to the missing toothpaste- could he have decided it was finished, binned it and then not got another one out?
Like you I also think a quick call/text takes seconds so when DH doesnt call or txt I used to get mad- then I stopped. I cant stop or make him do something.

I have also had past relationships where my partner has cheated on me endlessly. I was even pregnant and he cheated!! This doesnt bode well with my DH but I have to remember that I love DH because he is such a decent human. I would be honestly shocked to know he has done anything.

We also dont :sex: very much since getting pregnant. As you know my shit history I didnt want to risk it. We have had sex 2 x since we hit second trimester- mostly me initiating it too. I dont know if that is him feeling like he cant as he doesnt want to hurt the babba. I also found prior to getting pregnant and ttc we didnt :sex: as much. When ttc I had to say he had to- his drive seems to be much much lower than mine :(
BUT tell him a blow job is on the cards and he has pants down as fast as can be! I have not done that though- on the basis that I am now the mother of his child and cant :haha: :lol: and that I normally need a few drinks before hand to give me dutch courage and get me in the mood. Being pregnant that is now not going to happen!

I hope you are feeling better- I am on this morning so drop me a line if you need me babe. I am praying he is home now and all is better in the morning light!

Babba is making some more weird popping sensations and once in a day I get a new weird feeling- sometimes just stronger feeling and other times like a mini electric shock!!

Feeling rather tired this morning- I feel like I didnt sleep at all- I was out and about in London town all day yesterday so I am hoping I just need a day of rest. I have to tutor a kid this evening and in the meantime have tons of work to get on with. I have Yoga homework and preparations for tutoring to do :(

Did you get your docs in? I hope you got your note to fly and are off soon to see your sis- I bet she will be so excited to see you there :hugs: what a great surprise!!

Hope your better hunxxxx

Love Minimin

p.s no names as yet :)

Hey thanks :)

I guess I was just feeling lonely and thinking stupid things.... Hormones eh...
I did feel like I'm missing the relationship like it was before I was pregnant and maybe even before we got married... Not that our relationship isn't good now though, but just the sooooo in love feeling and just being able to sit/lay there together without anything else, no tv, no music nothing..... Now when he's off we usually just sit there got the tv on and doing our own thing on our laptop or I'm doing my cross stitch....
Would be nice to actually be together, just us, nothing else and relax and enjoy each other....
Might have a little chat with him when he comes home.... I bet I can't keep the tears in anyway....

I know what you mean by the little electric shock... I've had that before aswell, don't really get it anymore....at least I can't remember feeling it lately.
Can you also see your belly move?? The other night Jay put his head on my belly and the baby kicked him in the head a couple of times haha :p

So you got quite a busy day today then??
I just got up about 20 minutes ago, already had someone round to fix the heating and hot water and now I gotta phone the midwife for a new appointment....

So I'm gonna shoot, before they aren't picking up the phone anymore...

Hey!!
I am glad you are feeling better. and you have also mirrored my feelings with regards to the way the relationship used to be as to what it is now (BTW- how is your cross stitch going?) I think we settle into routines!

Did you manage to get the MW. I know they have a stupid window of like an hour before they are out and about and cant take calls :evil:

Just had a long call with my mother. In Indian tradition they do a blessing ceremony at 7mnth. There is alot of politics with DH family as they all live near us but for whole of my marriage have never called or anything. I am even more grudged to invite them as I HAVE to rather than I want them to bless me and my child. F-ing getting me mad. Mum is trying to placate the situation and my stupid dumb illiterate MIL is doing my head in. I am trying to get the blessing done- soon, fast and little fuss but they are trying to make it big and fussy. If they are not careful I will shut the whole thing down and not do anything. So mad right now!!!!

grrhhhhhh!!

Hope your heating and hot water is on! And GL with talking to DH- I hope it goes well xxxxx

Yeah heating and hot water is working... nice and warm in here now...
Also feel a lot better... When hubby came in this morning he laid on the bed with me for about an hour. And I finally got myself to tell him that I had the thought in my head last night about him maybe cheating on me, but luckily I have the best husband in the world and he understands that it's just hormones and he could also understand why I'd think it.... But he also knows I don't mean it, like I still know that he wouldn't cheat on me.

After that we went into town for a bit, he needed to get me a birthday card (for tomorrow) so I went with him. Popped by the gp surgery to get an appointment to get a letter saying I'm fit to fly, so I've gotta go there tonight at 16.50 but at least I'll get that over and done with then...
And we bought me some new slippers (eeyore ones :)) and we bought my very first piece of maternity clothing... we bought a nice tunic sort of thing from new look. And had something to eat and drink at starbucks.
Was nice to spend some time together like that again.

Glad to know I'm not the only one that misses the relationship like it used to be... but it's not like I'm not happy now though...

So you're getting stuck with a blessing you're supposed to be getting eh?! Good luck with that... bet it is hard to get them to keep it small and simple... Can't you just tell em that it's gonna be too much and too knackering to have a big thing??

Oh yeah also got the mw appointment sorted.. dunno why I've gotta go to this surgery though instead of just going to the hospital, cause the hospital is so nice and close... but they're sending me to st mark's med centre (dunno where it is yet, haven't looked it up yet. Hope it's not too far as we can't use our car anymore..... ) Where do you see the mw??

Not sure where St Marks Med Centre is??? I have to go to my GP surgery to see mine. They are only there on Tuesday morning so I need to book early and can sometimes wait a week or two as it clashes with my Job Seekers. What I dont understand why the MW say to call between 8-9 and then they are out of the office on visits- yet we have to go to the centre???

Glad you guys had a fun day! I hope you enjoy lots more. I love Starbucks! Yum! I have to ration myself as it gets expensive habit :dohh: Whats your tunic like? I have got one top and maternity jeans so far- though I hate the jeans as they sit far too low for my liking and I feel like I am always pulling them up! LOL

The blessing will kill me. It makes my blood boil. If I say I dont want it as it is too much they will say- you dont have to do anything- they will.grrrhh they dont get it do they!!

Well I better get some cooking done. I am tutoring at 6 this evening so dinner will be late. I will try and prep as much as I can before hand. I am making Paratha- (stuffed naan bread) but havent decided what I want to have with it :)
Hope you got your letter- thats one thing off your mind :)
Have a good evening! Whats for dinner your side?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->