anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Yep, he's going to put me on Fermera when I'm off the pill! I'm very hopeful. It's supposedly like Clomid but better for people with "lean-type" PCOS, like me. Looked it up online, and apparently has not actually been given the complete OK to be used for fertility... But I figure the best doctors are usually ahead of the curve, and we've been really impressed with him so far, so I'm excited!

Kstan - thanks for the reassurance! I actually hadn't been able to find much about people being on the pills after OD to be more fertile, but good to know that's it somewhat common!

My scars are healing... it's been about 7 weeks, and I can see them, but they're still a bit red. I hope they go away completely! My last bit of my stitches finally came out of my belly button a few days ago, and that was a happy moment. :)

ok heres my 3+ picture from 15th january that i did that i promised i would post sorry its taken so long lost the lead for the computer :dohh:

i'll be having my scan on friday at 9am!! just 2 more sleeps && hopefully i'll be posting scan pic next!! :happydance:

Attachments

• 15th jan 3+.jpg
    15th jan 3+.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 15th january 3+.jpg
    15th january 3+.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 8
thats ace to see mate, i cant wait to see scan pics, i will be thinking of you on fri, its terrible, even my family keeps asking for updates on you, i must keep harping on or something :blush:

will it be one or will it be two? or ............. 3!!!! :happydance:

haha OH thinks theres 2 so do i but maybe im wrong & theres only 1 lil bean! gotta wait & see! ooo how exciting i really cant wait & i hopefully everything will be ok! :)

haha your family! :) it'll be you soon missus i just know you have to! :)

Good luck for fri Helen. I'll be thinking about u and sending u lots of positive thoughts. Looking forward to seeing yr scan xx

Yey good luck for Friday, cant wait to see your scan pics too!!

Hows everyone doing?! xx

Best of luck for Friday! Only one sleep to go :thumbup:

I have my FS appointment next Thur to discuss ovarian drilling. Ill be CD14 and am also contemplating asking for a scan - to see if I have any follicles. Would you?
I am trying to relax this cycle and Im not sure if having a scan will help with the relaxing bit...

:Hi Girls

scan went really well im measuring good on my dates 7+1,:thumbup:

baby's heart was beating strong! :)

its an amazing experience :happydance:

Attachments

• Helen Scan.jpg
    Helen Scan.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 14
:dance: Yey babybust. I love the scan pic its a real good one!!!!! Soo glad everythings going well!!! yippee xx

YAY!!!!!!!!! how beautiful, i bet you have had a fantastic day babe, im over the moon for you!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

it was amazing im just so happy and feel great now i know things are good :) xx

ty :)

aww you can relax and enjoy it now hun, it just shows it was a good job you upped your dose, looks like it gave you the extra kick you needed,

yay for our first OD baby pic!!! :happydance:

yey!! Bumski, hows things with you today? your chart looks soo good!! xx

looks great i know, thats why im glad i tested otherwise i would have got my hopes up over that, iv had a cold for the last 3 days so thats why they are up :cry: bummer!!!

another ic today because i have problems with peeing on sticks :blush:
BFN ofcourse!! :growlmad:

im ready for af now, just not sure when im due, no later than mon/tues, very latest, im hoping it will come on sun though then i can start the meds :happydance:

We aren't out until af proper shows! Soo glad you've got your meds as a back up tho, Im def doing 100mg next month, hope you feel better soon. Is it a cold? xx

Helen - congratulations! I love pic of yr jelly bean xxxx

Helen - the "blob" looks great :D !!! Really please the scan went well.xxx

Hey girls, just to let you know.....Ive got my bfp!!! :happydance: its unreal!!!!
:wohoo:

If you want check out the pics in my my journal of my test today..I got my first positive on fri but it was a real faint line.

Soo happy but also soo scared as I have brown spotting type activity (Ive had it for 3 days today), prob a bit worse last night/ this morning as there was black tissue like stuff in it. Its only there when I wipe & a few spots in my knickers but its def enough to be scary. Sorry if tmi. I soo hope the spotting goes away, Ive got mega cramps too & feel constantly wet which just makes me think Im going to see proper blood all the time.

Im going to make a docs appointment tomorrow to see if I can get some support with progesterone hope more than anything that this little bean sticks.

Hope you are all well and massive :dust:to all of you, im praying for all of us ...not that Im religious or anything but if there is someone listening, please let things work out for us all! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->