anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Thanks tella for the info on opks :) i know a line is negative i just wanted to share that its definately getting darker which usually happens a couple of days before i get a positive as i get a faint line throughout my cycle, hopefully i will see a dark positive soon, after 3 years and over a year doing opks i dread to think how much i wasted in them things :haha:

Why cd are you tella? Sorry i get lost in this thread as i belong to a couple others its hard to remember everything x

Yeah i have the same when im about to O, it basically fades in and out after i have O'd! Fx'd for a nice dark one soon for you so that you can get your game on :haha: Do you follow any plan of action re BDing? Like SMEP?

Im CD30 Today and at the least 6DPO so another few days before i can test. Might just test earlier, we will see.

Thanks ladies for all your information :)

kyla- FX'd for you I hope you get your BFP soon

screnea- my little one will be 6 on the 31st of this month. It's going soo fast and he keeps asking when he's going to get a brother or sister :-(. I completely understand about wanting to ovulate on ur own. I've only ever had 2 or 3 positive opk's and nothings came of them so i'm hoping with this op it will change things. :)

Tella- no plan just doing every other day and then when i get a positive we will bd everyday... But thats if my opks get darker after surgery i havent a clue what my body will do this cycle! So youre in the tww- i cant help but poas- when do you think you will do your first hpt???

Paulapuddle- 6- aw what a lovely age! One of my nieces is 6 and shes so lovely! Im sure you will give your lo a little brother or sister soon hun :hugs: same im hoping this op has changed me as i only got positives on clomid so hoping i get a natural positive but we will see...
X

Scerena, I dont like testing early, the disappointment gets me so down so i normally dont test early but seeing that im doing IUI next cycle i might just give in this cycle and test on 12DPO and then if AF is not here by the 28th, then again. I only have 2 HPT in the house, so cant do to many.

My previous experience was if i test today, my AF starts next day but this time i will be excited to see AF as i can make my appointment for CD3 scans and get my meds for IUI :happydance:

Scerena- aww bless her. He's a handful at times but i wouldn't change him for the world. Well i have my FX'd for you hopefully our cycles will regulate and those opk's get darker :)

THANKS LADIES FOR ALL THE SUPPORT I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!!!
Tella, i would love being your iui buddies next cycle! Here we come BFP!!!

THANKS LADIES FOR ALL THE SUPPORT I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!!!
Tella, i would love being your iui buddies next cycle! Here we come BFP!!!

:wohoo: IUI buddies > Bump Buddies > Parenting Buddies, we have a long road still together :D

Tella - how interesting that the OD broke the Clomid resistance, although a shame you didn't get a BFP with it. My Post Op follow up is with the top consultant who is the only one authorised to prescribe Clomid beyond the 6 cycles allowed and the injectables. I don't know if they'll give me any more Clomid, I got the impression I would be moved onto injectables. I believe they won't fund IUI on the NHS for me as I have a 5 year old son (conceived naturally) even though DH doesn't have any children.

PaulaPuddle - When do you have your follow up?

Tella - "another day bites the dust" :haha: hahaha!! That is SO how I feel every night. Luckily, I haven't been thinking about this 2ww much, but last cycle it was such a relief to call it a day and get in to bed! This 2ww I get excited to see what my temp will be the next morning (just excited to have ovulated!) so again I'm anxious to call the day to an end so I can wake up and temp again. haha! Thanks for making me laugh this morning!

I have 3 hpt's in the house, and I was a complete poas addict last cycle, which was so not me, so I'm there with you - we can wait it out and test together!

Paula - ugh. I know how that goes to have your LO asking for a sibling. Luckily, my son has always been quite happy being an only child, but when we were trying to adopt a few years back, he constantly asked when we were going to get our baby. It was absolutely heart breaking just to know that he was thinking about it and hoping it would happen. Once we told him it wasn't going to happen, he was happy as a clam again. Of course, he has no idea we've been ttc pretty much since he was born, we've just told him that for some reason Heavenly Father has wanted him to be our only child for now. He's glad he doesn't "have to fight" with a sibling. :haha:

Have a great day ladies!

Paulapuddle- i hope that out opks get darker :) and that our cycles regulate too hun :)

Tella- yes i understand about the testing early i hope you are mot disappointed come on :bfp: :happydance:
X

Do you think Im getting closer to ovulating??? I'd say that is darker than yesterdays and definately NEARLY positive??? I took the pic within 15-20mins as was washing up and to be honest I didnt think there would be anything to take a picture of... Hope you dont mind me keeping posting my opks here?? x

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 6
scerena - that looks almost positive to me and checking back, darker than your other ones. It'll be interesting to see what others think. It also looks like an edge of the line is darker and I always understood that you should compare the darkest part of the line to the control line. Fingers crossed for you!!

I'm sure no-one minds seeing OPK pics, I think everyones experience can potentially help others so it's nice to see them :)

Thanks cridge :haha: def going to get oh to bd tonight wether he likes it or not :haha:

kyla- Thanks hun :) Im glad you see it too :)

Im glad you ladies dont mind me posting the opk here... lets hope its nearly a positive- would you bd everyday now or still every other??
x

I personally would BD every day starting from a nearly positive result.

I've got DH on those conception for men multivitamins for such an eventuality, but so far only very faint lines on OPKs for me.

Right I will try and bd everynight now if and when we can...
Yes my oh takes a range of vitamins as he had a low sperm count but now he has a normal count but he is still continuing with the vits as it can only do our oh's more good :)
What cd did you start doing your opks?
x

I started testing 10 days post op, which could be CD10 and I've been testing ever since, I've built up from nothing to faint lines around CD 14, todays was the darkest line but it is still faint and I could be on CD22 now so I don't know what's happening this cycle.

Are you using anything else like Preseed? I've got some on order but I'm going to ask my FS about it when I see him.

Nope nothing at all lol this cycle... I do have conceive plus- I might use some of that this cycle but thats it really...

I really hope you get a positive soon, i think the surgery can mess with your cycle sometimes so I really wouldnt worry just yet hun :hugs: xx

Gosh, this thread has been busy the past 2 days. That is great! Welcome Paula!

Scerena -I agree - it definitely looks like a positive to me!

Keisha - welcome back! sorry to hear abou tthe cyst - I hope all works out for your IUI.

Good luck to the ladies in the 2WW and the girls waiting to O!

AFM - I had to take a glucose test and failed the 1 hour test, then I had to take the 3 hour test and it turns out that I failed that test too. So, I have to go to an appointment tomorrow to learn about changing my eating habits and also about monitoring my blood daily. Not looking for to the monitoring of my blood as I get queasy around blood and really have a hard time even pricking my finger. But, I'll get through it.

Hope everything is having a good week!

snflwrgrl - yay for limes! :) I test my blood sugar every once in a while and it's really not too bad. The little instrument you use to prick your finger is fast and pretty much painless - especially if you use a new lancet every time (although I shouldn't, I use mine at least 10 times before changing it). It's kinda neat to see how your blood sugar reacts to different foods. Consider yourself your own science experiment. :winkwink: I'm sorry you have to deal with that though! My sister had g-diabetes and it definitely can be a pain. But worth dealing with it in the end when you have your little one!

Scerena - have fun dtd! :) I'm not sure if it's better to do it every day, every other day or what. When I got pregnant way back when, I believe we only did it once while I had ewcm. I'm not sure if it was the day before I ovulated or the day I ovulated - one of the two. But I think as long as dh has good swimmers, you may as well get as many in there as you can.

Kyla - crossing my fingers you get a + soon! It can be so frustrating! I hate those things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->