anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Kyla- When I was taking clomid I was monitored from scans- each one I was told "your follicles arent big enough" or/and "your lining is too thin" I use to tell them people can ovulate late on clomid- and I was right, as I had a chart that showed I did- so the nurse at the fs clinic was wrong and I had a feeling I was ovulating late as when I thought I did I always got my af! But yeh I could tell a little lie to the doc but I dont think I have ovulated this cycle now...

snwflwrgrl-:happydance: Yay what good news, at least you know you're ok :)

Tella- What weird symptoms have you got? I love ss! I think the opk was a fluke :(

Here is why I think I didnt ovulate ladies-
I havent put in my new temp yet as took it at two different times this morning- I havent ovulated- stupid opk! I did think it was too good to be true :cry:
Heres the temps I got-
6.30am- is the time I usually take my temp
4.40am- 35.85- (I took my first temp as woke early)
8am- 36.28- (I took the second temp)

What temp do I use? Both show I havent ovulated anyway so not too bothered, just dont know what one to enter onto my chart???

TMI- when I went for a wee I wiped and it looked like ewcm I think it looked very wet and slippery but I didnt touch it :haha: I couldnt be bothered too as I am kind of giving up this cycle lol! And me and oh couldnt bd last night as he worked until early hours and I was fast asleep :(
x

Scerena - did you another OPK since then? Usually you ovulate 1-2 days after the positive OPK. Then, the temp rise can happen 2 days after ovulation. So realistically you should expect the rise 4 days after the positive OPK. Everyone's different but hopefully this will give you some hope :thumbup:
EWCM does sort of feel you may be ov'ing today!!!

Nope the last opk was last night... Im holding onto hope... I think it was ewcm I am hoping it was I wish i touched it now lol!
Did you use to temp? If so what which one of my temps would you use?
Thanks for replying lol I am going out of my mind with my body!
x

scerena, i would use the temperature adjuster on FF and adjust it. Dont give up hope yet, like Maria says i think you might be O'ing today as it normally takes 3 days of elevated temps to confirm you O on FF.

Well im trying to shrug them off as just a coincidence but i've been very gassy :haha: this morning i got nauseous after eating. Keep on feeling like im gonna get AF as i keep on cramping but that is still to early (i think). And i've been feeling tired but since i have been taking my new Vitamins that has improved a bit. A lady at the nail salon just told me that she thinks im pregnant she can just see it :wacko: OMW this is gonna my the next few days creep by.

Scerena - yes, I used to temp for months!!!! It used to drive m DH crazy - the fact that the first thing I did was not reach over to kiss him but reach over for the thermometer :dohh::haha:

I would take your secnd reading if this is the usual time ou take your temps. Did you actuall manage to fall asleep between the two readings?

If that OPK was only from last night the EARLIEST you'd ovulate is today..may be even tomorrow. So I wouldn't expect a temp tise till saturday or sunday :thumbup:

Tella - my first and only symptom was very weird sensations in m stomach. Like I could feel something happening in m uterus. I could feel stabbing, shooting, pulling sensations. Like it was pulsating. The on 7DPO I had the worst af type cramps almost ALL day :wacko: I had to take painkiller and I also thought it was a little early for af. Anyway, the next day I started spotting and thought that I had a LP defficiency that cycle. A day later (9DPO) the spotting turned into bright red blood and I also got a BFP on the FRER.
But before the BFP I didn't want to read too much into anything as 2 months prior to that I also had spotting starting at 7DPO which lasted pretty much till full blown af arrived on 14DPO....So this just go to show how unpredictable our bodies are!

Hi girls!

Scerena - I think you'll ovulate today - based on your nearly positive opt and your ewcm today. I think you may have just missed the peak of your surge, but that one opt was so close to positive and it was so definitely negative before and after that one. So I don't think it was a fluke. Especially if you're seeing ewcm! Get busy girl!

I have dh on fertilaid for men and count boost. He's not taking them very consistently, but since we assume he's fine, I figure anything he takes is just icing on the cake.

Tella - I took 10mg this cycle, but I wasn't responding at my 12 day u/s. So on day 12 and 13 I took 12.5mg and I'm so glad I did cause I ended up ovulating!

Can't wait for you to test!

Nikkia - 3 pounds is great! congrats! Sorry you haven't had a + opt yet! I didn't ovulate on my own after OD - had to bring on a cycle so I could start on femara. I hope you have better luck! Keep your chin up!

snflwrgrl - so glad you didn't actually fail your test!! Great news! Strange that it got mixed up though. :wacko:

afm - I haven't been ss this 2ww - I've been so calm and collected. :winkwink: But yesterday I had sudden dizziness that lasted all day and has continued this morning. I keep telling myself that it's because I had my legs up or because of something I ate. I'm so angry because now it's made me start to think about symptoms and putting that "maybe" into my head. Grr! I do NOT want to get my hopes up. I'm trying really hard to blow off the dizziness, but when it lingers like it is, it's driving me crazy! I know there's an explanation, I just wish I knew what it was.

Have a great day ladies!

Tella- I never knew that FF had an adjuster... Im going to go on there now... WOW did she... maybe she knows something you dont... eeeeeek! gl and new symptoms are always good!

MariaF- yes im the same reaching straight for the thermometor lol :haha: Yes I fell asleep between the two reading... so confused on what temp to take the first is 2 hours before my normal temp and the second was a hour and half after the normal temp... I may just adjust them to make life easier lol!

cridge- oh no I dont want to ovulate today I need to get oh and bd later tonight and my chances will be slim right??? Also anuy vitamins your oh takes is a bonus and its good hes consistant with them, I am lucky my oh is consistant too :) We are all the same when it comes to ss- we dont want to get our hopes up but just cannot help ourselves lol, it sounds like a great symptom though so fx'd

I am going to do another opk in the next half an hour to see what the results are...
x

I have done another ovulation test... I am just going to to show the comparisons and please give me your opinions...
TMI alert- I keep getting wet underwear ive changed a few times today- so hopefully that would mean ewcm :blush: ???
I know you have seen the previous pics but its easier to see what is going on with my opk's
1st pic- Tuesday- we bd :)
2nd pic- wednesday- no bd :(
3rd pic- today (thursday)- will bd tonight
4th pic- is todays opk dried after 30/40 mins

Thanks in advance for your opinions :thumbup: and sorry to keep posting them here I'm just confused :wacko: I think I should stop testing for this cycle now...:dohh: x

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 1
Thanks Tella, I never thought about the antibiotics interfering with my cycle and maybe delaying ovulation. I'm going back to the Dr tomorrow to see if I need to take a longer course.

Scerena - :hugs: I have used those exact same tests and they seem darker after they've dried. Sometimes nothing will show up until 30mins later. Weird. Anyway, IMHO I think Tuesday's test looks like a positive to me, and I have read somewhere that wetness can occur post ovulation, with the wettest day tending to occur around CD17 in a normal cycle.

Cridge - SS is a nightmare isn't it. One my earliest pg symptoms when I was pregnant with my son was dizziness, so fingers crossed for you and I had the same as MariaF with the uterus pulling.

(sorry if TMI) ever since my op when I wee I get a sort of bruised sensation in my urethra, almost like cystitis but not the same. No pain, just a sort of awareness of the area and it feels bruised. I am assuming this was from the catheter, but is it normal to still be experiencing this three weeks later?

Kyla im not sure hun? Have you bd yet? And thans tuesdays looks positive to me so IF i have actually ovulated then maybe my egg is releasing today with the wetness etc... Well i dont know just have to wait and see x

I have BD'd a couple of times, including when my faint +OPK was there so fingers crossed on that.

It didn't hurt like I expected it would given my urethra bruised feeling, so I don't think it's cystitis and my antibiotics would've cleared it up (I would've thought).

Maybe you bd too soon? Did you feel healed when you bd?
Not sure if antibiotics clear everything i think theyre specific ones- mine was a skin bacterial one or something... So not sure, may be worth booking in with a doc and getting checked over? X

Thanks hun. I've got to go and see the Dr tomorrow to ask if I need any longer on my antibiotics, so I will ask him then about this other problem.

I had the weird feeling ever since the op, and it didn't get any worse after BD, just stayed the same. Think we BD on CD17 post op, as I couldn't face dtd before then. I've been taking Cranberry tablets in the hope it goes away but it hasn't done much. :shrug:

Its good you hav the doctors tomorrow, you can hopefully get something to help take that feeling away :hugs: X

Scerena - I think Tuesday's looks the best - very close to positive. The rest of your tests look like what mine look like almost all the time... :dohh: Sometimes I'll get very wet as well...even on my undies. I usually get that just before ewcm. So hopefully you'll be ovulating very soon!

Kyla - That was my first symptom when I was pregnant too! Although, at the time I didn't know it was a symptom so I didn't think anything of it. I just thought I was dealing with altitude change... a week after I had been back in Colorado..!!??? I really don't want to make anything of it, but when you've experienced it before and it was a good thing...... :dohh: Ugh.

I would definitely ask your dr. about the bruising feeling. My urethra was bruised after I gave birth and it wasn't so much that it hurt to pee, but I wasn't able to pee very well.... very little came out at a time. Are you experiencing that at all? :shrug: Definitely something to ask about though!

Cridge- yes I am thinking tuesdays opk too, I think I will stop the opks (if i can resist poas) :haha: Just hope my temps show I have ovulated... Oh really- my opks are usually much lighter than these ones I usually get a faint line throughout.

How are you feeling today?
Come on :bfp: 's
x

I guess I should have said... your other tests look like what mine do near ovulation... that's usually the darkest I get. With pcos, I do have higher than normal LH so I believe my lines are always a little darker than most. I very rarely have a test that has no 2nd line.

I'm feeling fine today. :) Not getting sudden dizzy spells like yesterday, but I still feel a little off. I even tested my blood sugar this morning because I thought maybe it was low....nope. DH ticked me off earlier so I got in bed at noon and have been totally lazy since. Trying to kick myself out of my bad mood and get busy doing something. :winkwink:

Keep us posted on your temps!! FX'd it goes up!!

Yes same with pcos I always get a line too...
This is going to sound like a very daft question but does the OD help get rid of our pcos? :blush: I feel so stupid asking that question!

Do you feel as if your bad mood is going??? I hope you feel better soon... And it's good to be lazy sometimes :)

I will be keeping you updated on my temps... I might leave todays test as I dont know what temp to put in x

OD is supposed to help with PCOS - yes, but I don't know if it's been known to "cure" it. Mostly, it helps regulate your hormones.... which PCOS can wreak havoc on. Theory is if you get your hormones in check, your pcos will improve. But I believe insulin resistance is the underlying problem, and OD won't help that.

If I were you, I would leave out today's temp completely. Maybe make a note of it somewhere, but don't chart it.

My mood's better, but my laziness is not. I try not to come on BnB more than once in the am and once in the pm, but it's helping me calm myself. hehe. Yesterday I was super lazy too. I watched all of season 2 of Downton Abbey... are any of you into that show? They've only started showing season 2 here in the US, so I had to go find it online to watch the rest. :) Talk about LA-ZY! :haha:

Ok thanks for the info :)
I will leave todays temp i think and see what happens...

No i dont watch that show a few of my friends do though :) im addicted to this site in always on it throughout the day on my phone and usually the laptop in the evening oh is always telling me to get off my phone and laptop :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->