anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Kyla- I was looking at your chart and it is very erratic 15-20mims shouldnt make a huge difference like that, Im think hormones or the antibiotics maybe? hopefully it falls into some sort of pattern soon hun and you ovulate :hugs: I am not sure when I will test as of yet I lind of keep thinking af is going to show so I am really trying not too this is the longest I have EVER held out I think its because I know that I am going to have a :bfn:

Mommymel- I heard the same as tella about being sick and the IUI, have you tested to see if you have a :bfp: ?

Tella- thank you so much hun :hugs: I am also hoping that too. Yay we have the same plan- no testing :) I am 12dpo and I have neer got this long and not tested so proud of myself... I feel as if af will be here soon anyway I just have that feeling, please update your blood results with us did you say they was urgent ones?
Xx

scerena> i normally say im gonna test early and then dont as im soooooooo scared of a bfn :cry: Although it wont be one this month but im still scared. I really hoope the witch stays away and you are a lucky one that gets their bfp in the first cycle!!!!!

Tella- So you are getting same day results right? Im nervous for you its scary waiting isnt it :hugs: I wish I got a :bfp: first cycle after the op but after 3 years that tends to feel like more of a dream if you know what I mean? Would be really nice though!
What time are you getting your bloods drawn tomorrow? I will be eagerly stalking the thread :) :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: xx

I will be up at the crack of dawn tomorrow and go have the bloods done, my FS marked it as URGENT so i should have the results back in 2 hours. I cant wait any more, i think every time my phone is gonna ring tomorrow my heart is gonna stop :haha:

I should have it back by like 11am (around 9am your time)so nice and early.

Oh good :) I will be having a peek on here as soon as I can in the morning... My fingers are crossed tightly for you :hugs: xx

Tella - how will you get the results? Call or text? I'm soooo excited and nervous for you!

MommyMel - unless it's a serious flu they will go ahead with the process. Also often it's easier for bean to implant when your immune system is weaker!

Cridge - how did the scan go? Will pop by your journal in a minute!

Scerena - really pleased you are getting all the support you need.

Tella- I hope you get a lovely positive quick response, very excited for you.

AFM, cd33 and no sign of anything whether that be AF or pregnancy. I did have what may have been ovulation pains on cd 26 so AF wouldn't be due until around that 20th. I am temping now but not really sure what I'm looking at just yet. Please let something be happening in there!

I have lost weight since the op so that's a bonus! But also got hairier, not such a bonus. X

Kyla - yep! Your chart is crazy girl. Hahah! BUT, it looks like your temps are starting to even out a bit since CD10, so I'm thinking maybe it was the antibiotics. 20 minutes shouldn't make much of a difference in temping. I'm hopeful that they'll stay rather stable for you - the last week is looking good!

Tella - can't wait for tomorrow!! Good luck!!!!

Thanks girls, I'm now just waiting for the call. I presume they will call me with the results :shrugg:

I'm as nervous as hell!!! But still positive!

:dust::dust::dust:

Tella I am so nervous for you, hang in there I hope they call u soon. X

Well today I woke up and the witch got me! Yay, really pleased as that is a 33 day cycle which is a huge improvement, natural too! Let's hope it continues. I'm temping too so I really hoping this gives me some good info on when I ovulate. I will no doubt be pestering you all to look at my chart! X

Kat - sorry the witch got you... On the other hand as you say this is a huge improvement :thumbup: Why dont you add a link to your chart toyour signature so we can see it and coment on it?

Tella - OMG, im soooo nervous....will keep refreshing this till you get news. Pleeeease let this be a BFP for you!!!

Thanks girls, but im still waiting. :cry: I really thought it would be quicker than this! I phoned yesterday and they said an hour or two, now we are already surpasing 4 hours.

Im soooo nervous! Cant wait for the good news!

Oh Tella - the suspnese is killing me! And I can't believe you haven't caved in and done a HPT yet :wacko::thumbup:

I keep refreshing this for more news from you...

Kat- sorry af got you but yay for the short cycle :)

Tella- so nervous for you hun im praying that you get good news :hugs:

AFM- 13dpo and my temps are slowly going down so I am sure af will be here within the next few days... The good thing is that I have my fs appointment next tues :) x

So this month was not my month :cry: onto next cycle of IUI, hope its second time lucky!

So this month was not my month :cry: onto next cycle of IUI, hope its second time lucky!

Awww Tella!!!! Really sorry hun! Really sorry! :hugs: :hug:

You will have your happy news soon!! I know it! Im thinking of you hun! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->