anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Oh Tella, so sorry to hear your news. We all know the disappointment you must be feeling. Keep up your positive attitude and onto a BFP this cycle :hugs:

Kat - I also had a 33 day cycle post-op, yay for a natural AF and fingers crossed this new cycles brings you a BFP too. :thumbup:

Oh Tella - Im so sorry it's a BFN :cry: :hugs:

How was D's swimmers at IUI? How many cycles of IUI do you get? Oh I have everything crossed for you for the next cycle.

DH's swimmers was good, 30million post wash with 100% motility. We pay for all fertility treatments so I decide how many IUI I wanna attempt. Doc suggested 3 then IVF but my mom says I must consider IVF next.

IUI cost about $400 / £250
IVF cost about $4000 / £ 2500 so its a big decision

Tella- :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I am so sorry :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Im also waiting on af as my temp is slowly going down... Still above the coverline but declining, Looks like we will be cycle buddies again next cycle :hugs:
Hun be strong, next cycle you are taking a completely different approach- I have high hopes for you and the IUI :hugs:
Your oh has amasing swimmers :dance: so you have a very good chance...
Your treatments are fairly cheap compared to where I am, if I want ivf its £5000.00 including drugs, I think I was told IUI was £600... Ivf is a big step my neighbour done egg sharing she said it was a very emotional journey but she is now blessed with twin girls... I have been considering egg sharing for a while xxx

Hi , just a quick hello as on fiddly mobile. Tella I'm so sorry, I really feel for u but please keep up your wonderful positive attitude as it is a breath of fresh air and keeps us all going!

I will pop my temping chart on my siggy when I'm back on the iPad and update my ticker. Staying in hotel for a few nights I wonder if it will effect my temps?

Hope you are all well. X

Oh Tella, I had such a good feeling for you this month. I am so sorry for your BFN. :hugs:

I know exactly how you are feeling as my IUI was from a BFN also. It sounds like you have a good plan for the next few cycles. Hoping and praying this next cycle will hold a BFP for you!

Tella! :hug: I'm so sorry!! You keep us all positive though - good things are coming your way! :hugs:

Kat - I'm in a hotel the next 3 nights as well! In my experience, it doesn't change my temps enough to make a difference.... if it changes them at all.

Scerena > Don’t give up hope yet, you are still far above your coverline! I know his swimmers are great but I wish they would just stop and ask for directions :rofl: Common really of 30 million not 1 could get there on time :dohh: typical men :haha:

OK at the risk of sounding like a TTC newbie, what is egg sharing?

DH doesn’t want to do IVF so soon, so we will do another IUI first and if still unsuccessful then we will go to IVF I think. I'm very relaxed about everything today. Happy to just try again and again till we are successful. Its funny that it is so expensive there by u guys and in the states, I mean really there is no difference in the actual drugs.

Kat > Thanks :hugs: The positive me will be back after the weekend once I have seen my FS again. But im just very chilled at the moment!

Snflwrgrl > Thanks :hugs: it’s a bummer because I also had like a very calm feeling that it was gonna be it but guess I was wrong :cry:

Cridge : Thanks :hug: I neet to go catch up on your stuff. Will do just now :hugs:

AFM > Last progesterone suppository was yesterday morning, so I just hope my AF arrives soon, I might even have to go to the doc on Sunday if AF stays inline with normal LP :coffee:

I just want my AF to come now so that I can see the doc again and start meds, possibly gonna ask him about injectables instead of Femara so that we can get atleast 2 follicles to grow and mature instead of just one.

Tella- Egg sharing is basically ivf but I would be an egg donar and donate half my eggs to a recipient and in return I receive free ivf, the reason why I have made this a consideration is to help someone else to give them a gift that I long for so badly and if ivf ends up our only option I know we would struggle to pay, but thats in the future...
:haha: about you oh's sperm being 'typical men'

I hope your docs agrees to give you injectibles :thumbup:

AFM- Ive been spotting since yesterday, slightly heavier today, real bad period cramps (which I never really suffered with previously, looks like the op is going to give me 'normal' period pains I have a hot water bottle on my back as we speak :haha: Im sure she will arrive in full force either tonight or tomorrow x

Hi girls.

Just wondering if anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling and how long it took?

I had ovarian drilling and lap and dye done 10 days ago. They didnt find anything else wrong so just drilled 4 holes in each of my ovaries.

Need some inspiration lol.

xx
I had OV drilling 12 days ago and I am hoping for the both of us. Good Luck!

Agape > GL with recovery and hopefully you will catch that eggy quickly!!!! We have had some really quick success stories and some that has taken a while but we will all get there.

AFM > Yesterday I started looking at suggested supplements that are taken for IVF, I figured if it will help them it will help me. So I came across how important Omega 3 is for you. Does any of you girls take Omega 3, not the 3-6-9 combination just 3? If not, do yourself a favour and read into it, it is like the same as folic acid importance.

https://www.the-fertility-acupuncturist.com/fish-oil-epa-and-dha.html

Im not going to SS this month, no temping, no OPK's, but I think I might test the morning of my Beta. Im also gonna only start my progesterone the day following my IUI. My LP is normally fine on 14days so that should really not make such a big different but it will not inhibit ovulation. My trigger im not going to do 40 hour prior to IUI, im going to do it 38hrs as I started Oing the morning of my IUI (about 4 hours before the IUI) and im gonna ask him to check the follicles to see if they have popped :)

Tella - I was taking special vitamins called Pregnacare + Omega 3.

They cost something like $20 for a 1 month course but hey ho - if it's worth it, I was prepared to pay the money.
I now stopped them, but I must have gone through 5-6 packs of them before the BFP and for the first few months afterwards.

I was taking Pregnacare Conception for about 3 months and then all of a sudden i couldnt find them anywhere, so i changd over to FertiPil and now im taking PregVit MR wiht 1000mg Salmon Oil Omega 3 and additional Folic Acid. And a low dose asprin daily.

agape love- gl and I hope you have a speedy recovery :)

Tella- your plan sounds good :) I will have a look into the omega 3 also :)

Maria- how are you? Did you find that the pregnancare made your cycles longer? I found it made mine even longer than they were, shame though as theyre good vitamins and I have heard good things about them... I have to take a different vitamin now.

AFM- I am cd2 and counting down the days to my FS appointment-5 days :)
The drilling etc seems to have done the trick for my af- as I have a quite heavyish af compared to normal I am quite light, so I feel that I am having a proper clean out :)
xx

Hi ladies. I've not been able to get on for a while.

Tella, so sorry that you didnt get the result you hoped for. Hopefully next time!!

Scerena, So sorry to hear about your nan passing. Glad you had lots of support.

Agape, good luck. I hope you get a BFP soon!!

Not much to report here apart from that i swear i was ovulating yesterday! Don't ask me how as i don't think i have ov'd for forever!! I thought AF might be coming (she still might be on her way), as my tummy was bloated and i got a couple of spots, which i don't usually get! I also had this dull kind of pain by my left ovary... Does this sound promising? Well me and hubby didn't miss the opportunity 'just in case' lol.

Oooh and fyi im on CD18??

Well my first instinct was right. It seems AF has paid me a visit. :D

janex - that's great that af came! I know it wasn't exactly what you were hoping for, but so soon after od, I think that's a great sign! Hopefully great things will happen with this new cycle!!

tella - I like your plan! I'm taking all sorts of sups. I take a prenatal vitamin that has the omega 3, plus I take D3 and a B complex and inositol (which is in the B family) and PABA (also in the B family). I think I'm covered in the B vitamins - haha!! But my hair has been falling out so terribly bad, that I started taking mega B's to help with that.

Thanks Cridge.. im happy too! At the moment, it just seems like spotting, so i am just hoping that its a normal AF for once! I feel so bloated.....bleugh.

Ooh and i am so happy because the last of my tummy stitches has gone! Man, i hated those! :D

keisha > Thanks :hugs: but we are confident that March is going to be the lucky number 2 :D How was your experience with the IUI, only 2 days till testing :wohoo: Are you doing a hpt or a Beta test?

Janex > It might seem like it is early for AF but I would prefer a quick AF after the op and then the next cycle can be planned properly. GL

Cridge > WOW so you also sound like a pill box if shaken a bit hard :haha:

AFM > Im starting Acupuncture today for fertility but the lady said I should have started about 3 months ago, so she now wants to see me 2/3 times a week till O and then 1/2 times for the TWW. Its is expensive but I just hope it is worth it!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->