anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Tella - I liked acupuncture because it relaxed me a great deal. It didn't help me and after a few months I did find it expensive but would definitely recommend it to anyone - just try and see how you get on. Has af arrived?

Scerena - good news on the cycles regulating! I heard that heavy-ish af means that the lining was good in the previous cycle. Good lining is excellent!

Jane - has the spotting turned into anything?

Keisha - how are you doing?

Janex- thank you hun :hugs: sorry to hear af got you, I am cd3 today so we are so close in cycles this month :) I was spotting for a night and then the following evening af came bright red in full flow so I counted that as cd1 not the spotting, so hopefully she will come in full force for you soon, even though its not the outcome we would like, its nice to have a natural af after the OD- this is also my first one since the op... I know what you mean them belly button stitches are cringy!

Cridge- you sound like you are all stocked up for this month on vitamins :) That was quite a dip on your chart on cd14! Do you think you have ovulated???

Tella- acu sounds good :) Has af shown for you yet??

AFM- I am cd3, hoping to have a shorter cycle this month, and hopefully get that :bfp: fx'd! My fs appointment is on 21st (4 days away) ... I obviously took my belly bar out for the op- So I went to put it in this morning and the hole seems to have closed on the inside already :( grrrr x

Hi ladies

sorry i haven't been on here for awhile, visited my mum in ireland, how is everyone doing?

Scerena- Same thing happened with my belly bar and i had to re-pierce it, was quite sore for a week lol

Well i still haven't seen af and i'm on cd 37 but the strangest thing happened. I've been getting bad ovary pains since tues and alot of cm (which i've never had) so this mornin i took a cheapie opk and the lines were quiet dark so i thought i'd test with a cb digi opk and i'm over the moon because i got a ----> :)

i'm soo excited right now :happydance: my 1st official positive test. I got home from my trip around half 11 lastnight so we managed to have :sex: lol. We'll be baby dancing now for the next 2-3 days just to make sure we catch that egg so fingers crossed!

Attachments

• digi.jpg
    digi.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 3
Maria >My first one was 2 hours long and it was AMAZING!!!!!!!! The lady is sooooo nice, it feels like i know her for years. We also did cupping, have another appointment on Sunday morning and then 2/3 a week till I O. Shes also gonna help with getting more eggs once i have gotten AF.

Common :witch: get your silly ass to me and leave the other lovely ladies alone (unless they want you to come of course)

Scerena > Nope nothing yet, geting AF like dull pains so i hope i see her tomorrow morning. So sorry about the belly bar, mine was fine. But then again mine is like 13 years old so i dont think it can close anymore.

Paula > :wohoo: I so happy you got a :) it is the best feeling on earth when you see it for the first time, i also took photos of it, it almost felt like i got a BFP :haha: Have fun BDing and go catch that eggy!!!!!!

Paula- yay for ovulation :dance: I ovulated cd32 last cycle and I know how happy you mist be :happydance: get to bed girl! :) i am going to re-pierce it later I think lol!

Tella- had mine done 12 years ago thats why I find it weird I was like 13 when I had it done, it is prob just a tiny bit of skin in the way, ill repierce it hehe!
Sorry af has not shown yet :hugs: at least me and you can be near enough cycle buddies again :)
Xx

Paula - that's fantastic news! I hope you catch that egg :thumbup:

Tella - I think after all the hormones af can be a few days late. I hope she doesn't keep you waiting too long so you can start afresh soon :thumbup:

Maria- I missed your post earlier sorry :hugs: yes I heard the same so hopefully all is good from now on :) I am going to predict that you will have a baby girl, what does everyone else think? We should make a guess just for fun x

Scerena - that's so sweet! You are actually right - we were told it's a girl on Monday (as usual I don't want to blab too much about pregnancy on here...you know). I was actually 100% sure it's a boy so it's still a bit of a shock that I was wrong. DH is over the moon as he dreamt of heaving a baby girl :thumbup:

:wohoo: Paula!! Fab news on getting a positive OPK! Fx'd for you that this is your cycle :hugs:

Yay Maria!! A baby girl! :pink: that's so lovely!

GL Scerena for your FS appointment, I hope it goes well for you.

Not much news here. I am on CD19 and there is no sign of a +OPK only a faint line around CD12-15, although for the past few days I've had a dull ache on the right hand side. :shrug: My temps have levelled out now - my chart is looking much more stable and I'm wondering if all the antibiotics I was on messed up any chance of Ov or perhaps have delayed it. :dohh: I'm having a CD21 progesterone test on Monday so hoping to find out what's going on so I can report back to my FS.

:dust: to all

Awww Maria I wish you told us its not blabbing I love hearing about your pregnancy and I bet the other ladies do too... Congrats on you baby girl :) have you been thinking of any names yet???

Kyla- your chart has definately settled down and I would say the antibiotics may have delayed ovulation I had 7 days worth and did not ovulate until cd32- it was either that ir my body hasnt regulated yet... I hope that you ovulate soon hun the dull aches are good signs :)
X

Thanks Scerena, I hope so too :hugs:

Maria - just wanted to add, I'm sure the other ladies will agree with me, that hearing about your pregnancy is lovely because we're so pleased for you but it also gives us all hope that it will happen to us. So don't feel like you can't post your pregnancy news :flower:

Maria - spotting has gone to light bleeding..and then its gone to nothing! I had a few drinks tonight as it was my birthday. Could that have anything to do with it? Don't ever feel bad about talking about your pregnancy, you give us all hope and we'd love to hear how you're feeling!

Silly question time maybe....but now that i have started my so called period, does my CD change back to CD1?

scerena > I was the same age lol, hope you manage to get it back in. I wont go back to a piercing salon to have it done.

kyla > good luck with the appointment, im also going for my CD3 scan then :)

Janex > Happy Birthday :cake:!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT shouldn’t make a difference. And yes first day of red flow is counted as CD1 :hugs:

AFM > YAY AF showed this morning :dance: I have a few odd places that are sore this morning and I can only assume it is from the accu, my back has about 4-6 blackish round marks on it from the cupping but I cant wait to go back tomorrow. She will start with additional egg growth stimulation, so im not gonna ask for injectables only gonna go with what the doc suggests. But I think he is gonna up my Femara to 7.5mg but I will have to wait and see on Monday.

Hope you ladies have a relaxing weekend, i know it is hard at times but it is very needed. :kiss:

:dust: :dust:

hi Ladies.......

Tella, i am sorry bout the BFN, but i LOVE your attitude !!! your BFP is on its way !!!

i was so so sick, i had Strep Throat Infection, if ever i had a painfull throat infection this was it.

Still no sign of AF, but then again, its random.

so here is to another wait........

take care ladies..

mwah

Jane - how long has it been since the OD for you? If this is still the first cycle - it may still be blood from the procedure.
Do you have a follow up appointment with the FS?

I think for the sake of it I would probably count the first day of the bleed as CD 1 and start this as a new cycle.

Kyla - your chart looks soooo much better :thumbup: Especially for the last 7 days. Also, the temps seem to be nice and low - a good sign before ovulation. Basically estrogen rises before ovulation and estrogen also lowers our basal temperature. Some ladies have a very prominent dip the day before ovulation. And the pains sound promising too :thumbup:

MommyMel - have you started temping this cycle or using the OPKs? Or were you going to start from the next cycle? Do you think you may have ovulated already?

Tella - yay for af :happydance: But what's "cupping"???????

One this ladies I found very useful was using the sticks from the Clearblue Digital Fertility Monitor. It's the monitor that costs a LOT of money but in fact you don't actually need it - you can just use the sticks that they sell for the machine.
Basically they are very similar to ovulation sticks but they measure 2 hormones - LH (like the conventional OPK) and estrogen. As I said above estrogen has to rise for our bodies to produce a follicle. And I know I always found it useful watching the estorgen line on the stick get fainter and fainter - indicating estrogen was rising. Then after about 5-7 days the LH surge usually follows.
You can get a box of 20 of these sticks off Amazon for about £12 ($20). And with these you should actually do them first thing in the morning.

Tella- Nor will I go back to a piercing shop I will get it back in :haha: I am sorry af got you :hugs: but glad you can now go onto your next cycle :) I really hope this is it for you!

Mommymel- sorry to hear that you do not know where you are in your cycle... I hope you either are due to ovulate or you see your :bfp: soon! I hope that you are feeling a little better soon :hugs:

Maria- I have some of those sticks but no monitor, I brought them with the intention of buying the monitor and the fs told me not to waste my money on one as my cycles were all over the place etc... I might just use them sticks soon then :)

AFM- Nothing new to report here, bleeding has calmed down today quite alot, we have had my step daughter and my niece today they are snoozing away, so going to have an earlish night I think as we are going car shopping tomorrow morning (oh always upgrades after a year) x
x

Hi ladies, I really need to have a catch up :coffee: as I was working away and didn't get much time.

I hope you don't mind me asking you experienced temping ladies a question, how will I know from the temps when I am about to ovulate so that I can get some BDing in before ovulation itself? :wacko:

I have added my chart to my siggy, do these temps looks ok? I know it's early in the cycle.

Thanks in advance. Xx

Kat we are roughly around the same cd :) I am cd5 and you are cd6 :)

I always use opk's (just cheapy ic ones from amazon) from cd10...

It is kind of hard to know when you are going to ovulate from your chart until you have done it for a few months and can see a pattern. And where my cycles are irregular I find it almost impossible at the moment to suss the pattern... I think your best bet would be to use opk's or just to bd every other day throughout your cycle as you do not get your crossairs until you have 3 (I think it is) high temps... Sorry not very helpful I know :haha:

Tella- I re-pierced the belly button :dance: feel normal again lol! We can be cycle buddies again if I manage to ovulate around the same time as you :)
xx

MommyMel > Thanks, I know it will pay off eventually so I will try and keep it up :thumbup: Havent you started on meds from your FS to bring on AF? Troat infection sounds horrible, hope it stays away!

Maria > Cupping is a chinese method of detoxing. It is basically suction cups they put on your back and it does its things. WOW that is interesting to know, worth the shot when you not being monitored.

scerena > Thanks :hugs: I love car shopping, hope you enjoyed it. Im CD3 and I hardly have any bleeding today :happydance:

I know what you mean about feeling normal, it feel "naked" if I don’t have mine in :haha: My DH has an eyebrow bar in and everyone asks when is he going to take it out, but I think I will take some time to get used to him without it, I met him with it in and it is a part of him. But he has said that he will take it out the day his child is born. So he only has 9 months left ;)

Cycle buddies will be great, Hope you O around next thursday as I think I might be having my IUI then again.

AFM > Had second accu yesterday it was amazing just like the first :D Was only an hour this time but i love it. I sleep so much better and feel more energized.

I have the appointments stacked in this week.

FS - Today 12:00 20 Feb 2012 - CD3 Scan
Accu - Tuesday 21 Feb 2012 8:00
Accu - Thursday 23 Feb 2012 8:00
Accu - Saturday 25 Feb 2012 8:00
Accu - Monday 27 Feb 2012 8:00
FS - Tuesday 28 Feb 2012 ?
Accu - Wednesday 29 Feb 2012 8:00
IUI most probably on the 1st of March
Gonna ask Accu about fertility massage after IUI

Tella - Im liking your plan! At least you'll be monitored regularly :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online