anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

:hi: Maria, I'm on CD25 today.

Cridge - This is my 2nd cycle post-op. The first cycle was 33 days. My chart has really levelled out from the Rocky Mountain range when I was on the anti-biotics. Really hope you get your BFP this cycle

Mel - :hugs: long cycles are horrid, a BFP would be lovely.

AFM - No news, or symptoms :shrug: Off to Zumba later, bit worried as I am self-conscious about being a larger lady doing exercise in front of other people!!

Kyla you shake that booty and sod the others.

Do any of you think its weird that my cycles are so short 22-23days?

Cridge - come afternoon tomorrow ill be refreshing like a mad woman! I am hoping so so so hard that HCG is over at least 5!

Kyla - I thought the whole point of Zumba was to exercise and lose weight :shrug: Well, at least I certainly wouldn't expect a class full of Keira Knightly looakalikes :haha:

Enjoy it! Have you noticed any weight loss since the OD?

Kyla you shake that booty and sod the others.

HAHAHA!! I love it Nikkia! Kyla - you'll love zumba! I think there are 2 types of people in zumba class. Those that think they're all that and just like looking at themselves in the mirror; and those that are totally self conscious and hoping nobody is looking at them. No one will care what you look like. Don't worry about missing steps the first few classes as well - it takes a bit to get it down and everyone there totally understands that and won't think anything of it.

Nikkia - I think those are definitely short cycles, but what that tells me is that your hormones are doing SOMETHING. Probably not ovulating though... unless you're having a short luteal phase - that would explain it. When I had short cycles (16 or 19 days though), I definitely wasn't ovulating. Maybe your body is trying to ovulate, and when it fails, it just brings on af...??? :shrug:

Maria - thanks girl! I'll be refreshing my online lab reports like a mad woman! My last blood test from the same time in the morning came in between noon and 1:00 (or at least, that's when my doc called me). Are you 7 hours ahead of me..??

I'm trying to keep an even mind and tell myself it won't be +, because if I allow myself to start thinking it will be, I'm in for a rough evening tomorrow. Ugh. I'm nervous!

Hi ladies!

I shook my booty at Zumba!! I was quite proud of myself, I am overweight and I always sweat loads with any exercise but I managed to keep up and didn't feel the need to sit down!! Cridge - you were spot on with the ladies there. At the front there were the ones in their sports gear with immaculate hair all the way through and at the back (where I was!!) there were the huffers and puffers, dripping in sweat and racing for swigs of water at the end of each routine. :haha: I was the largest woman there, lots of them were two dress sizes smaller than me, but I didn't feel too intimidated.

Maria - The strange thing I have always found about exercise when you are overweight is that it's hard to find sportswear in anything over a UK 16. The people who need to lose weight struggle to find clothes to fit! I know it's silly but I usually do feel very intimidated at these things. :dohh:

I haven't found I've lost any weight since the OD, although I am going to start a strict diet and exercise routine from now on as I have been told so many times that weight loss is the key to restoring ovulation and I know when I got pg before I was many pounds lighter. :blush:

Cridge - FX'd for you.

Sending dust to everyone
:dust:

Kyla > The only important part is that you had a blast and that is what will keep you going back. Have fun and you will see the results.

Nikkia > If you dont temp, i would start just to make sure your LP is sufficient. Your FP can be short it is fine, just means your body produces lots of FSH.

Cridge > :wohoo: i cant wait for the big news!!!!!!!! Praying for a BFP for you, IC are from the devil so that means nothing!

MommyMel > Have you tested lately? I cant wait for your BFP! Im telling you im gonna be there for your babyshower :winkwink:

AFM > thing new :lol:

Kyla - well done girl!!! I was never heavy if you like - perhaps 15-20 pounds more than my ideal weight. But I do still think that losing a total of 14 pounds in the 2 years we were TTC helped me get my BFP last october. I read somewhere that for PCOS ladies losing just 5% of weight can make a big difference!

Tella - enjoy your busy weekend!

Cridge - I think so...well, Vegas is 8 hours behind and I think you are 1 hour ahead of them, right?

Tella - haha!! I LOVE that! i/c's are from the devil! :haha:

Maria - yep - I'm one hour ahead of Vegas, so that would put you 7 hours ahead of me.

Anxiously waiting.....

Ooooo fx'd can't wait anymore! So how many hours do we have left till results?

Probably at least 3 or 4 hours to go. Luckily, a friend asked me to help her with her homework this morning, so I'll be distracted most of that time. phew! I know you'll read my journal....not feeling great about things right now.

Oh, of course! You'll update your journal first...OK. Ill make sure to check after we've had dinner.

Don't despair! First of all bean may not have implanted yet hence HCG will be zero! It still has at least 1-2 days to implant and only then start producing HCG.

And secondly - so many ladies felt totally negative about the results in the cycle they caught!

I have everything corssed for you!

Cridge - FX'd you'll get some good news. I was one who felt negative about the cycle when I got pg with DS. Really excited for you, hope you hear soon :hug:

Maria - I have been told lots of times by my GP and my last consultant losing 5% of my bodyweight can be as effective as clomid on ovualation. Last year I lost 8% of my bodyweight and that was the one month I ovulated but I have been struggling since.

I think I'm going to order the Zumba DVD so I can zumba at home as I enjoyed it and I'd like to have learn some moves and burn some calories :haha:

Ok girls. I'm totally freaking out. My hcg is at a 3. Negative is considered less than 5, but when I was tested a couple months ago (obviously not pregnant), the result was "<2". I told myself that if it was anything over 2 that I still have a chance, but I'm trying to stay calm until I get retested on Monday.

My nurse called and told me that "it could be a good thing or it could be from the injection". Since my brain is mush right now, I thought "gonal-f injection" because I didn't trigger. But she doesn't know that I didn't trigger and I didn't realize that she was talking about the hcg trigger until I hung up. :dohh:

Anyway - tell me your thoughts. Be honest. I don't want to get my hopes up just to be dashed on Monday.

Hi Cridge

I don't know much about these levels and I've never looked into them but tempted to think positively on the grounds that it's a higher number than your test last time. It's going to be awful waiting until Monday, but based on the limited info I know about these tests, I think you've reason to be cautiously optimistic for a late implant hence levels under 5. If that makes sense.

:hugs:

Thanks Kyla! I can only hope. Earlier today I was sure that anything over a 2 would mean something's going on in there, but I was really hoping for something more than a 3!! A 4 would have been so much more better! :dohh: The only other explanation is that something else is producing the HCG...and what could that be?!

It is still very early as I'm only 9dpo. Maria and Tella have convinced me to test on Sunday. I'm already nervous.

Aw, I really feel for you Cridge. I really am thinking positive about this actually. A FRER test is a good idea for Sunday and we're all desperately hoping that this is your BFP cycle.

Hi Ladies,

how is everyone doing ?

Cridge i am thinking of you..... something is happening in there for sure...... lets all just stay positive,,,,,, i pray it is your cycle, you deserve it hun.....

AFM> still no AF.... :shrug:

MommyMel - when do you plan to test?

What was your longest cycle before the OD? Was af being so late common?

Mommymel - you know I love you, but I sure wish you would have started temping earlier!!

As soon as I can find my camera, which went missing mysteriously, I'll post a pic of my tests! :winkwink:

UPDATE: I don't know if you can even see anything at all from last night's test, but trust me, there is a line there. BARELY!

Attachments

• IMG_1477.jpg
    IMG_1477.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1485.jpg
    IMG_1485.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads