anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Congratulations cridge!!!!!! I can definitely see a line. I'm sooooo pleased for you and wishing you a very happy & healthy 9 months. Xxx:happydance:

:wohoo: you are soooooo knocked up!!!! I'm so excited! GonalF is definitely your magic drug :hugs: What happens in Vegas won't stay in Vegas this time around :p

Oh Cridge - aren't they beautiful?! :cloud9: I think seeing those very faint first lines is one of the most magical things in pregnancy!

My test from 9DPO looked exactly like your 10dpo from 5.45pm :thumbup: So your bean was an early implanter too :winkwink:

CONGRATULATION, madam!!! You are PREGNANT!!!

Congratulations Cridge :happydance:
Have a H&H 9 months :dance:
So so pleased for you! You done it :) So proud of you :)

Sorry I have only seen about your beta and pregnancy tests, its been an emotional weekend...
I will have a look through all the other posts later xxx

Cridge- woohoo:happydance: Congratulations, bet ur super excited, a happy and healthy 9 mths to you xx

:wohoo: Cridge!!! I can see the line too - hooray! I am so so pleased for you! :happydance:

Wishing you a H&H 9 months :hugs:

Thanks so much girls!! :hugs:

Tella - DH just realized last night that I conceived in Vegas. Our son was conceived in bunk beds at my parents house so Vegas is a step up from that, right? hahaha!! :haha:

Scerena - :hug: I hope you're doing okay! Good things have happened from the OD so far, so hopefully great things will happen very soon!!

Thanks cridge :hugs:
Vegas is definately a step up from bunk beds :) vegas was the break that you needed :)
I am so happy for you! And yes I am hoping great things happen soon too... Where is your pregnancy ticker???? xx

Tella - that's hillarious :haha:

Cridge - you got to name the baby Strip or Blackjack :haha:

Arza - how are you doing?

Where is your pregnancy ticker???? xx

That won't come until after I get my results back tomorrow. If everything looks good there, I'll work on a ticker! :thumbup:

Cridge - you got to name the baby Strip or Blackjack :haha:

Or Bambi or Trixi? Remember that dream I mentioned having the day before my first blood test? I didn't mention that the dream ended with me being married to Elvis. So maybe I should name the kid Elvis - that just about sums the experience up, right? haha!!

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:
:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::wohoo::wohoo:
I knew it !!!!! i just knew it !!!!! :yipee::yipee::yipee::awww:
i am soooooo soooooo happy for you,,,,, i almost feel like crying from happiness .......

i wish you a happy and healthy 9 months,,,,,,, i cant stop smiling,,,,, :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Tella, you are next !!!! this is so exciting ,,,,, :happydance::dance::laugh2:

AFM> i tested yesterday and a :bfn:,,,,, this morning when i wiped i saw a tiny little brown,,,,,, sorry tmi....:blush::blush:
so i am assuming AF is finaly on its way.... time to start my meds soon.

If :af: is here, then this has been my longest cycle ,,, today is CD50.... i have no idea if i even ovulated,,,,, Before my OD, i always had irregular cycles, but not this bad i think...... so i dont know anymore :shrug::shrug:..., but chin up, i will get there soon,,,,

shooo Cridge,,, i think i need to go to Vegas too..... Tella, lets pack up and go :plane:,,,, lol

have a wonderday day Ladies,,,,,, especially you Cridge,,,, love you tooooooo..... mwah
:hug::hug:

Cridge > Friends of ours have also been making connotations as to where the baby would have been conceived and given a nickname :lol:

MommyMel > :hugs: thanks, and you will be first time lucky with your IUI. Come now AF, so that MommyMel can start with her meds and get her BFP!!

Im leaving on a jet :plane:, I will be back again when I get my BFP :haha:

GL to all you other girls, hope you catch that eggy and get those BFP's quickly we need to keep this trend going of the BFP's in a row!!!

AFM > CD10 for me today, have my scan tomorrow. Praying for 2/3 nice follicles.

Cridge, i am SO SO happy for you!!! ~Congratulations!!!!!!!!~

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! Im looking forward to seeing your ticker here!!!

C'mon ladies.. i think we ALL need a vacation to Vegas!! :D

Not a lot is happening with me. Still bleeding since 12 days ago (Which is nothing unusual for me)..started with spotting, then went quite heavy, then it was only visible when wiping (TMI oops!), then it went to a medium flow..and now its very light again. What the hell is going on with my body? lol

Cridge, i am SO SO happy for you!!! ~Congratulations!!!!!!!!~

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! Im looking forward to seeing your ticker here!!!

C'mon ladies.. i think we ALL need a vacation to Vegas!! :D

Not a lot is happening with me. Still bleeding since 12 days ago (Which is nothing unusual for me)..started with spotting, then went quite heavy, then it was only visible when wiping (TMI oops!), then it went to a medium flow..and now its very light again. What the hell is going on with my body? lol

Have you contacted your FS about it?

yes, AF has finally arrived,,,, full flow has started,,,,,,, i dont think i was ever this happy to see the :witch:
My FS has emailed me (he is wonderful) my first scan is Next week Wednesday, i am so excited to start my meds.......

its actually a different emotion i am feeling, compared to everything else...... :shrug:

Janex > is scary what our bodies put us through..... actually shocking, i hope everything turns out well.....

Good luck and baby dust to everyone....

Cridge, where are you,,,,,,,, any more updates (iam impatient yes)

i love this thread !!!!!

yes, AF has finally arrived,,,, full flow has started,,,,,,, i dont think i was ever this happy to see the :witch:
My FS has emailed me (he is wonderful) my first scan is Next week Wednesday, i am so excited to start my meds.......

its actually a different emotion i am feeling, compared to everything else...... :shrug:

Janex > is scary what our bodies put us through..... actually shocking, i hope everything turns out well.....

Good luck and baby dust to everyone....

Cridge, where are you,,,,,,,, any more updates (iam impatient yes)

i love this thread !!!!!

https://www.mdjunction.com/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/images/Awesome_mc_HT_Smiley-5ae5b67899c8d593b146d7fe14b6284f.gif

Only 2 more days then you start with meds and will be will be praying for 2/3 awesome follicles for you too!!!!!!!!!!!!! Common IUI bring a :bfp:for me and MommyMel!!!

Mommymel and tella good luck with your iui's :) and tay for af at last mommymel :)

Cridge- yes we are waiting for you update :dance:

AFM- OPINIONS ON TEMPING PLEASE- I use to adjust my temps, lately I havent been, this weekend my temps have been less accurate as taken at different times- what do you ladies think about adjusting temps as I know everyone has their own opinions?
Heres my temps-
Sunday- 36.53 (took 2.5 hours later) ADJUSTS TO: 36.25 thinking discard this one?
Monday- 36.55 (took 40mins early) ADJUSTS TO: 36.62

My cd could be two days behind- i disnt record the night as tinged colour wen wiping ir the next day as light spotting as cd1 as wanted to count full flow as cd1 for a change... Grrr confusing cycle! X

scerena > From what i have read on FF, they say you shouldnt adjust your temps to often. Did you have 3hrs solid sleep before taking them? IF yes, then i wont adjust them but if not then i will adjust. But 2.5hours later is a bit risky to adjust as it tends to go very low, i would rather discard.

I found that when i was temping, i kept on waking up earlier and earlier thinking im to late to temp and then i end up stuffing my temps up. So i eventaully decided to quit and take the temp break over dec. And now im not really fussed about temping as im being monitored and i know i will O and also the progesterone suppositories will effect my temp so there is no use.

It is right to take first day of flow as CD1, that is why FF wont end a cycle on spotting only when L/M/H flow is recorded.

:dust: hope you catch that eggy this month :dust:

Good luck Tella and MommyMel!

Janex - I think you ought to contact your FS or GP to query what might be happening with you as you don't want to have any stress from being unsure. They might want to do some blood tests to measure hormone levels etc. When is your follow up appointment?

AFM - CD29 with a :bfn:, which I expected as I haven't had any +OPKs. I'm expecting the :witch: to arrive although I've not had any symptoms. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->