anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Oh yes - Mommymel - forgot to mention that I think it's better to inject in the evening. I don't think it matters as far as how your body will react, but at least for me, I had u/s in the morning and that way my doc could up the dose for that evening if needed.

Cridge > as the nurse puts it, we did homework (bd) tonight then skip tomorrow and IUI on thursday and BD thursday night. But we BD'd last night as well. So I think we will have it covered. Also usinf softcups with preseed tonight and thursday night!

That's interesting, I thought its after the cramps that u O, so I'm glad I triggered 2hrs later than last time, so iui will only be 38hrs past trigger. Fx'd we have excellent timing!

My nipples/boobs are different every cycle, so I can't go by that.

Just triggered and it burnt a lot but its done!

Cridge, I get a smile every time I see ur ticker! Its such a great sight!

Awww - thanks Tella!! My ticker actually "ticks" me off because obviously my little bean is through the fallopian tube and settling in at this point. But I was too lazy to go find a more accurate one. I like the fruit one, and would like to have both, but I feel like I should leave my chart ticker up for a little while. :shrug: Oh the things that make us smile!

As for the cramps, are you talking about uterine cramps or ovary cramps? Sometimes you can feel your ovaries before/during O, but I think the uterine cramps are probably always after O has occurred - due to the fluid that is released when you ovulate.

I'm glad you did your "homework"! :haha: IUI's scare me. I never wanted to have one done and, luckily, I've been able to avoid it. I was supposed to have one the cycle I got pregnant with my son, but I had to go out of town before we could do that. I was so glad about that! So good luck!! You'll do great and get your bfp very soon!!!

Arza- that's great news! :happydance:

Cridge - so pleased everything is going in the right direction for you, love seeing that ticker :happydance:

And good luck to all you ladies embarking on new cycles and meds and injections etc. !!! :flower:

Serena- As you know i am also new to the temping and was quite shocked today to get a high temp?! I'm Cd 15 just 1 day ahead of you and I've had no ovulation symptoms at all :shrug:

Would anyone mind having a look and letting me know what you think? I suppose tomorrows temp may help me to understand, if it's high again does that mean I probably ovulated already? :wacko:

Kat - it definitely looks high enough to think you ovulated, but we can't know for sure for a few days. Have you noticed how your cf has been the last few days?

Cridge not been a lot to be honest and what there has been is just the sticky stuff:blush:

I usually notice a dull ache in my ovary area when I have ovulated and I've not noticed anything so far.

I will just have to see what my temp is tomorrow! X

P.s Thanks for the advise.:thumbup:

Tella- i done a fake high temp for tomorrow no crosshairs :/ I will just keep bding everyother day and see what happens... So excited for your iui :happydance:

Maria- yes using opks- near positive on sat, couldnt do one friday, since sat all negative... Hows you and you lovely little Papaya doing???

Cridge- I hope so, if not ill keep testing and make sure I keep bd'ing :) will you get your results back the same day again?? Exciting to see your new numbers :)
Do you feel pregnant?

Kyla- cd14 today had loads of symptoms so i dont know what is going on with my body :shrugg: hope you get a :bfp: hun fx'd

Arza- I know thanks hun for the advice I should have a break I just find it so hard, I am stocked up with conceive plus which I am planning on using when I get a positive opk and we are bd'ing everyother day.
Will you find out the sexes of your babies at you 20wk scan?? You are truely blessed :)

Kat- I have been temping on and off for a little bit and I hate it but so addictive to know what your body is doing grr- i would sy that quite a jump two more high temps and o will be confirmed its all looking good- i your temp stays up then you had a very
good length cycle hopefully a bfp will follow :) gl! I will stalk your chart :)

:dust: :dust: :dust: Xx

scerena - I usually have 4 days of lower temps after I ovulate, so I didn't get crosshairs until 5dpo this cycle. It was driving me insane not knowing for sure (since my pre-o temps were higher this cycle)! I rely so much on my temps - they've never failed me before.

As for feeling pregnant - yes, very. I've had a lot of symptoms that I really didn't expect and that I definitely didn't have with :baby: #1. When I get around to it, I'm going to write a symptoms post in my journal. I'll let you know when I do (just being lazy about it).

I should get my numbers back tomorrow afternoon. As long as my nurse or doc is there when I arrive, I know I will. The phlebotomist is a bit of a stick in the mud and I know she won't put a rush on it if she doesn't have "permission". So lame.

I miss 4 days on this thread and I miss ALOT!

CONGRATS Cridge - So happy for your BFP! :happydance: I had a good feeling about this cycle for you! Finally....YAY!!!!

ARZA - Twins?? That is amazing. I have always wanted twins! Even though it is double everything, I am sure they will make you twice as happy!

Tella - great scan! I would love to hear that you are an OD graduate as well!

Maria - how are you feeling? Have you felt the baby move yet?

To all the ladies working on their OD graduation - your BFPs are coming. I have learned so much for this thread about ovulation and the whole process of getting pregant, more than I could imagine! I am not sure I will ever stop visiting this thread! Keep up the hard work ladies - it will happen for you too!

Keep the good news coming! :thumbup:

Cridge- No crosshairs and my temp is low again so I think I can safely say that I havent ovulated... Which I dont mind as long as I manage to ovulate soon and have a slightly lower number of cycle days- COME ON BODY! I will use conceive plus if and when I get a positive opk I think...

Glad you feel pregnant always a good sign right :) I hope that you don't have to wait too long for your numbers, have you still been poas???

snflwrgrl9- Thanks hun I hope we all manage to be OD graduates too :) when is your 20wk scan??

xxx

Cridge > YAY, your ticker now shows that it is implanting :D 4 weeks…congrats!!! The morning ones what O cramps and the afternoon was uterine cramps but that could also have been from the IUI.

The first time she said it, I thought she is referring to the trigger but then she winked and I knew what she meant. Shame she is such an nice nurse. But the IUI isnt bad at all, its just like a routine check up. Spectalum in and it takes him a whole 60-90sec to get the catheter in and then he is done, that is why I joke and say that is a real quicky :haha: :rofl: But your magic method is definitely Timed BD with Gonal F!

So glad you feeling pregnant!!!!!! :happydance:

Kat > If todays temp was also up then I would have said yes but you will have to wait till tomorrow morning to see if it was a fallback rise. Sorry

scerena > every other day will be your best option! Keep up with the OPK's and I hope you O soon and catch that eggy!

snflwrgrl >Thanks :hugs: My graduation is scheduled in 2 weeks :winkwink: IUI is tomorrow, so then I can start counting down the days again. Aww look at you, baby is now an onion :lol:

AFM > CD12 for me today :happydance: I triggered last night, but did it 2 hours later so my IUI will be 38 hrs past trigger, naughty I know but I will chance it. It burned a lot last night, wow but I got it all in. DH is scheduled for 8am and I should be around 11am, Im super excited. Praying DH has great numbers like last time again, better would also be fine fx'd :dance:

:dust: to all the lady's here :hug:

Tella > i am so excited for you,,,,,,,,,, your BFP is around the corner,,,,,

Cridge > feeling pregnant just makes it all so real.... we cant wait to feel that sensations... i was telling my dh last night " baby, Cridge is pregnant, aint that wonderfull, after all the teming and meds she finally made it ",,, he replied " Why dont i know her conserding you so excited about it, when do i meet her ?", i only realised then that he wont know, its just that i feel so close to you guys,,,,, thank you ... :hugs:

AFM>my FS phoned me this morning, he says i must inject just below my belly button, above my hair line, it might sting a little, but nothing much.....
i have decided to take my meds in the later afternoon.... think its a good idea ?
i am not sure how i will react to the Menopur, i am more fimiliar with the Clomid.... did anyone have bad side effects ?

:wohoo: :happydance: :cloud9: :happydance: :wohoo:

Im so happy you can start your meds!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think late afternoon is a good time, i also did it as it minimizes the side effects! We gonna be bump buddies sooon! and joining all our OD graduates in a few weeks time!!!

Thankyou Ladies!

Cridge - I didn't get any blood taken, so no BETA numbers to share, I had a scan at 8 Weeks, and it showed 2 little beans, however, my FS just guessed on seeing me, and the moment I told her how sick I was - she suspected.
She has asked me not to get too excited, and take it easy, as they are just so high risk, being on Clomid! The best thing though, she didnt charge me for the scan, nor the visit, it would have costed me £365 but she has waivered it off! Can you believe it - God bless people like her, as that is just so thoughtful!

Tella - Your BFP is on the way!

Scerena - Good luck hun!

snflwrgrl - How you doing? 18 weeks - an onion! How cute! :)

Mommymel - You will do good hun - I hope you get your BFP soon!

Love to ALL the ladies on here on 2WW!

Snflrwrgrl - yep, she's been kicking quite srongly since 17 weeks already.

MommyMel - I thought I posted yesterday but obviously my post didn't get through :growlmad: Anyway, what I wanted to say was that I injected at 7pm. It's very important to inject at the same time every day. Well, I injected every other day but still at the same time. I also injected below the belly button, above hairline. And some of the injections proper stung :wacko: It was OK, but you really had to cringe when pushing the liquid in as it was stinging :wacko:

As I told you before I really liked Menopur as I had zero side effects. I only needed 6 injections and had a mature follicle!

Hi girls!

Scerena - yeah - your temps the last 2 days make me think you didn't ovulate. :( BUT, hopefully you will very soon! keep up the bd'ing!

I stopped poas on Monday morning, but I'm tempted to go get a digital just so I can see those words! I should have my bloods from this morning back around 1pm my time. I'm very confident they'll be great. Sometimes I feel like I'm overly confident with this pregnancy, but I just can't help but feel really good about it.

Tella - I bet you'll have cramps from the IUI for sure. I think you did a smart thing holding off those extra 2 hours. It's always better for the little :spermy: to be there in advance, so :thumbup: 2 weeks girl!!! Maybe less!!! :dance:

Mommymel - that cracks me up about your dh! I think mine thinks I'm a little off the wall to have such good "internet friends", but he supports me with it anyway. :haha:

I can't wait to see your progress in the next week! Don't stress about the injections - they're a piece of cake.

Arza - that's amazing your doc gave you a free u/s!! Woohoo!! When did you start feeling sick? I didn't with DS until about 7.5 weeks, but with all the symptoms I've been having, I'm worried it's going to hit sooner this time.

Maria - DH was able to feel my son kick at 17 weeks too! People thought we were crazy (I felt him at 13 weeks), so I'm so happy to know that I'm not the only one out there to feel kicks so early. I'm crossing my fingers I get to feel this one that early as well!

CRIDGE- BEING CONFIDENT IS ALWAYS GOOD HUN PLEASE UPDATE US WITH YOUR BETA :) GET A DIGITAL WILL BE LOVELY FOR YOU TO SEE THE WORDS IF YOU WANT TO BUT I THINK YOU KNOW YOU ARE COOKING A BABY FROM YOUR PREVIOUS BETA :)

ARZA- THANK YOU HUN :hugs:

TELLA- YES WE ARE GOING TO MAKE SURE TO KEE BD'ING EVERY OTHER DAY :) I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT YOUR CYCLE I HAVE HIGH HOPES FOR YOU :dance:

AFM- WELL, I HAD A BARELY THERE LINE ON THE OPK FOR DAYS NOW, TODAY I GOT THIS, I KNOW ITS NOT POSITIVE YET- SO HOPING I CAN GET A POSITIVE OR EVEN OVULATE BY OR OVER THE WEEKEND [-o< FX'D
IGNORE THE OFF-WHITE CLOTH BEHIND THE OPK I WAS IN THE BATHROOM THE FOOTBALL STUFF WAS THE CLOSEST STUFF :haha:

*EDIT: SORRY ABOUT THE CAPSLOCK I JUST REALISED*

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 1
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 2
That OPK looks very good, I would bd tonight and if its positive tomorrow, bd tomorrow again.

I'm super excited! Thanks for all the support girls, you have all been amazing! :kiss: mwah. 12hrs and counting :D

Scerena that OPK looks very dark, OV is def of its way! Mine are very faint so far but I have had some watery cm today so hoping its on it's way for me too. I discarded the high temp I had as figured out why it was wrong. I had been a bit silly really :blush: forgot to record the temp in the morning so looked at the bbt when I got home thinking it displayed e last temp taken however it turns out it doesn't. For some reason it's just always 36.50, pleased really as it didn't seem quite right to me as I'd had no other symptoms whatsoever.

Come on Ovaries you can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tella & mommymel- excited for your iui's, great things are happening on this thread! :kiss:

Tella- my fingers are crossed for you! :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

scerena - Those OPKs look great! :sex: :sex: :sex:

My next appointment is next Tuesday - not sure if I will have a scan or not, would love to find out what I am having next week, if not, then definitely March 26th for my level 2 scan! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->