anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Hi Bumski thank you for the advice I will get some of those tests today!! Not used one yet as i thought it wouldnt be worth it but will deffinatly try now!

what is CD29 OR CD13 im not quite up to speed with the lingo!!

Cant wait for the op date!!!!! but in the mean time will try and monitor ovulation naturally with the kit!

Hi Bumski thank you for the advice I will get some of those tests today!! Not used one yet as i thought it wouldnt be worth it but will deffinatly try now!

what is CD29 OR CD13 im not quite up to speed with the lingo!!

Cant wait for the op date!!!!! but in the mean time will try and monitor ovulation naturally with the kit!

CD is your cycle day :)

lots of people do the tests from CD 7-8 till when ovulation occurs sometimes it may not :growlmad:

i hope the op date isnt too far away for you hun

Does anyone no anything about ovarian failure being a side effect of od xx

it only can happen if there are complications or problems during the procedure which is very low, my FS was really good and explained every little bit of detail to me about how things could go wrong but its a very very low risk of that happening,

ANd wot about scarring to it tubes etc xx
sorry for all the questions I just wanna be sure xx

all of the chances are really low to be honedt with you dont worry i had all the same questions and my FS showed me some papers with the facts of how low any of the risks during Ovarian Drilling procedure, he told me its quite a simple procedure im not gonna say things cant go wrong because they can but the risks are really low.

it can scar your tubes but thats also low in a chance that it can,

i had no scarring & i dont think any other OD girls have either.

How do u no if ur scars get scarred
iv already had nt tubes checked but an extra flush cnt harm xxx

they told me it scars if they make mistakes, but im not too sure, .

oh if your tubes aint healthy

Oooh well it's wrth a shot anyway
shud it make clomid wrk beter
I just hope my fs agrees to it x

Great thanks, well i have just order 30 OV kits and 10 pregnancy tests to get me started !!:happydance::happydance:

Great thanks, well i have just order 30 OV kits and 10 pregnancy tests to get me started !!:happydance::happydance:

wooop hopefully not too long then :) :hugs:

try not get too stressed over the ovulation kits hun as checking for ovulation can be very stessful :dohh:

goodluck hun :hugs:

oh your so right there babydust :thumbup:

i always start really positive about ov and then it starts to stress me out a bit when nothing seems to be happening,

GL with the op date kazza, i hope its not too long away. :thumbup:

Hiya,

I did my first test yesterday and it was a very very faint line, then i just did one today and the line is still lighter than the control line but darker than yesterday, does this mean anything???

they are so different with everyone so its hard to tell really, mine stay faint until my pos usually and then its like BAM!! dark line, but with a lot of women their lines gradually darken until their pos. GL babe :thumbup:

Ahh ok i will just have to keep monitoring then,
what does pos mean sorry to be dumb?

maybe your just about to ovulate hun, keep watching for it getting darker and DTD ( do the deed ) in case :p

pos means positive hun, dont worry, it took me ages to get used to all the lingo :thumbup:

iv not been prescribed met at all hun, dr has never even mentioned it, i know its a bit naughty but i self medicate with it, i know i shouldnt :dohh:

not sure if it helps or not but the three months i have taken it i have ovd on my own, the two cycles before that i didnt and i didnt ov.
def ask your dr about it though, iv chose not to because i have a very.... erm.... wierd relationship with my dr now and prefer not to go to her for anything if i can help it.

Hi

Thanks girls will deffinatly keep watching and DTD!!

I have only just had my consultation with the consultant and they are not putting me on any clomid yet, or met just straight in for lap and dye then OD.

OH - other half if thats the right abbreviation had his sperm checked today so just got to wait now !

Good luck everyone!!

I'm worried tht fs wnt wnt me hvin od yet o I no I ovd first 2 cycles of clomid but by the 3rd which seems weird so he put me on met and a natural cycle an he is upping the dose from 100 to 150 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->