anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

yay for 10 weeks babydust :happydance: it seems to be going so fast!! im so glad baby is fine and its lovely that you seen it wriggling around :cloud9:
hey i saw a pic of your bump on the other thread, WOW!! no denying you are up the duff hun, lol not keeping it quiet because dont think you would get away with it :winkwink:

i agree with babydust keepsmiling, if it worries you too much perhaps OD isnt for you and injectables may work really well with you if you have already ov on clomid. your fs will be able to give you a lot more info on it though so def ask before you decide, afterall its your body and its down to you which route you take. :flower:

thanks kazzab hope your ok hun :)

haha bumski i know i couldnt keep it quiet for long it just didnt work lol.

yes baby was wriggling around was really cute just 3 more weeks for my next scan! i'll be 13 weeks by then cant wait to see it again its so cute:)

cant wait for firefox to see her lil bean its such a happy feeling :)

wishing you all the look in the world and hoping all OD thread get there BFP soon :)

oh bumski did you ovulate? xx

Hey babydust post your bump pic!!? Love to see it xx

ok heres my major bump/bloat pic! this was from last week ill try upload a new one lol

ignore my horrible birthmark not that u can see it really but its horrible lol hate it tryed to get it removed :dohh:

9 weeks

Attachments

• baby%20bloat%201.jpg
    baby%20bloat%201.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 11
  • baby%20bloat%203.jpg
    baby%20bloat%203.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 10
  • bloat%202.jpg
    bloat%202.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 7
Hey, wow! you have gotta proper little bump going on there, love it :happydance:

When did your bump start to show? I just feel bloated and fat at the mo..am constantly eating with no exercise hee hee!!

Forgot to ask...how many weeks were you at your first scan? Im going for mine on weds (paid privately) as wont even see a midwife till 10 weeks on nhs!

Did they find the lil bean ok on the tummy scan or did you have to have an internal one?

Im soo excited about it but also very scared!!

Forgot to ask...how many weeks were you at your first scan? Im going for mine on weds (paid privately) as wont even see a midwife till 10 weeks on nhs!

Did they find the lil bean ok on the tummy scan or did you have to have an internal one?

Im soo excited about it but also very scared!!

about 8 weeks hun when i started to show like that, its a little bit bigger now at 10 weeks :dohh:

i was 7 weeks hun and they found baby on the tummy scan and didnt have to do an internal one just make sure you drink plenty of water as they can see baby better :happydance:

i was excited and scared too on the morning of scan i was constantly sick because of my nerves but when i got there and seen little bean on scan it was the most amazing experience ever :)

i think you'll be fine hun you have alot of good symptoms there try not to worry to much :kiss:

Hey ladies - Im back from my hols and had a fabby time :happydance: Going for my pre-op assessment tomorrow morning and then the actual OD is in less than 2 weeks :happydance: Exciting!

Firefox - good luck for Wed. Babydust - wow, serious bump envy going on here :winkwink:

Hello everyone,
I had Ovarian Drilling done 5 days ago along with the dye and hystoscopy etc. Im starting to feel normal again now lol still loosing some blood but other than that not to bad :)

I came across this website when i was online looking for success stories and it looked nice so i thought i would sign up.

Its nice to see so many success stories and congratulations to everyone.

At the moment im not getting to excited for myself coz nuthin has worked yet, myself and my husband have been trying for 5 yrs ive given up drinking, smoking, and lost weight and had cycles of clomid and still nuthing :growlmad: so at the moment i am feeling negative about this :cry: as everything upto now has all been a disappointment.

I have bad PCOS on both ovaries and nuthing has worked yet so fingers crossed this will help us.

Baby Dust to everyone :hugs:

Hello everyone,
I had Ovarian Drilling done 5 days ago along with the dye and hystoscopy etc. Im starting to feel normal again now lol still loosing some blood but other than that not to bad :)

I came across this website when i was online looking for success stories and it looked nice so i thought i would sign up.

Its nice to see so many success stories and congratulations to everyone.

At the moment im not getting to excited for myself coz nuthin has worked yet, myself and my husband have been trying for 5 yrs ive given up drinking, smoking, and lost weight and had cycles of clomid and still nuthing :growlmad: so at the moment i am feeling negative about this :cry: as everything upto now has all been a disappointment.

I have bad PCOS on both ovaries and nuthing has worked yet so fingers crossed this will help us.

Baby Dust to everyone :hugs:

hey hun :)

i was trying for 5 years, i didnt drink i didnt smoke and wasnt over weight i also had bad PCOS on both ovaries i had Ovarian Drilling on 18th august then started taken clomid in october on the 8th of january i got a positive pregnancy test on the 10th of january i would have been trying for 5 years i was about to give up & i know that its so hard to keep strong because i nearly fell a million times & if it wasnt for girls here i would have so many times:cry:

i know its hard to stay strong but Ovarian Drilling is really good i dont think i'd of every got it without because i never once Ovulated on my own till Ovarian Drilling,

i wish you the best of luck & hope this is it for you hun :hugs:

Love yr bump pics babydust! Looking great xx

Hi A really big Congratulations :hugs: its really great news.

Thankyou for your support on the matter it has given me some hope back for the time being lol.

I will keep posted if i have any luck and good luck with your Pregnacy :thumbup:

Thanks again take care x x x x

Hi all, just jumping on board as had drilling done on Monday and now patiently waiting to see what happens x

Hiya girls I had a call today from my consultants secretary saying my test results and oh results are now in and wants to see me next week!! Eeek hope this is normal they wouldnt discuss it over the phone! Really nervous about it! If oh not ok no drilling for me :(

Hey Torilou, :hi:

I had mine a week ago today (ovarian drilling), like you I just have to wait and see what happens now so lets hope we get something positive out of it :winkwink:

take care, good luck

baby dust to you and all x x x x

:dust::dust:

A_baby

Hi hun, fingers crossed to us both, still feeling sore and sorry for myself but small price to pay if we get a little bundle at the end of it! Cant say it was as bad as I thought it would be though lol, how are you finding the recovery yourself? xx

Can I just also ask what was everyones experience of bleeding after the lap? I only bled slightly on Monday after surgery but tonight ive just had more, although not bright red?? Could this be my af coming early as am due in next few days or post op bleeding? Is it usual to stop bleeding for a couple of days and then start again if its not af? xx

After my first lap I had random bleeding for about 3 weeks. It would stop then start again, sometimes just spotting and other times it was heavier.

My Dr did say that the cycle would be very messed up. Trouble is I never had a cycle before the lap and didn't get one afterwards either :blush: So I knew it was just the post-lap bleeding.

Just keep an eye on it and if it gets heavier/painful Id may be go see the Dr

Sending lots of positive vibes so that you're back to great health afrtet thr drilling A_Baby_Please and wishing rest of you happy news and success after the drilling xx

Can I just also ask what was everyones experience of bleeding after the lap? I only bled slightly on Monday after surgery but tonight ive just had more, although not bright red?? Could this be my af coming early as am due in next few days or post op bleeding? Is it usual to stop bleeding for a couple of days and then start again if its not af? xx

hello & welcome :)

fingers crossed OD works for you

i never had any but ive seen other have had bleeding maybe it is your af or maybe just from op hun :)

loads of baby dust for you! :)

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"