anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Hi kazza, try not to worry too much about opks. Somehow I managed to get a miracle bfp without ever seeing a positive opk!!

I never took met either, think its more for insulin resistance?

:dust: xx

yup i fell pregnant also thinking i didnt ovulate as OPK's were all negative yet blood tests confirmed i did! :) xx

Hi there ladies, I hope you don't mind me adding to your thread.

I was diagnosed with PCOS in March last year 8 months after coming of my contraceptive pill. In these 8 months i didn't have a single period; tried 2 rounds of clomid in Aug and Sept with no sign of ovulation so then opted for ovarian drilling. I had my op on 24th Jan and am now desperately hoping that it has been sucesful!

Originally my surgery was booked in ofr 10th of Jan but was cancelled due to bed availability. Good job too as I had my first non drug induced period in 18 months! Anyway, surgery went well and I'm now feeling positive...more so after reading your posts!

If I class the day after surgery as cd1 I am now on cd 23 and playing the waiting game....so impatient! Thought I had a few ovulation signs around day 13 but not sure if it was all in my head!!!
sending you all heaps opf baby dust xxx

Good luck bubbles, hope you did ov & caught that egg! xx

iv gt a quick question if i ovd on the first 2 cycles of lomid is it stil tood ide rp hve od xx

hi bubbles,
hope you caught that egg straight away, you could be officialy in your 2ww :happydance:
are you giving yourself a date to test?

hey babydust im so glad your scan went well today :happydance:
is that your new pic on your avatar?

still no pos opk, aarrrggghhhh :growlmad:
dtd tonight though, i hate how its so planned, hopefully not too much longer dtd like this though :winkwink:

nice how there is a few OD girls on here now this thread with BFPs :thumbup:

iv gt a quick question if i ovd on the first 2 cycles of lomid is it stil tood ide rp hve od xx

def ask your fs hun, but if it was up to me i would go for it anyway, it can only help, when will you find out if your having it done?

well im ba to c him on the 28th and im gunna ask if he thinks it will hlp me so im hppin that if e says yh ill have ot dne bfprw smmer xx

cool, i saw my fs last feb and had it done in the june, they say within 18 weeks of refferal or someting. its good your finding out as much as you can, you will be prepared for whatever they say then :thumbup:

so after spending time in a&e from 2-8 on monday i then got moved to early pregnancy unit after not feeling pregnant no more after symptoms had gone & then having a little bleed they took blood and urine which confirmed i was still pregnant they put a canular in my arm from 2-8 which wasnt even in right and made a mess of my arm and everytime i asked they said it WAS then when they went to take it out noticed it wasnt actually in right!

they then opened me up and seen my cervix is fully closed, and took some swabs and seen the bleeding wasnt actually from baby so that was all good :happydance:

they then booked me in for an emergency scan yesterday which i had and i seen baby and heartbeat and dates spot on!!

and today im 10 weeks :happydance: :yipee:

just thought i'd update and post my scan picture after texting bumski saying all was ok and asking her what i should do about not having any symptoms anymore which got me down as i thought something was up! which its normal for symptoms to come and go at any time

heres the pic not a very good pic

i wish all you ladies the best of luck and dont give up! i nearly did!

Attachments

• Photo0142.jpg
    Photo0142.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 10
Sorry to hear that you had to go through that babydust, soo glad everything is ok! How are you feeling now? xx

Happy 10 weeks:happydance:

yeh happy 10 weeks

did anyone read my last question i asked

it sed
if i ovd on the furst and second 100mg cycle of clomid will od actully help me?xx

have you had a break from clomid yet? & if you did, did you ov on that cycle?

im now on my break and no iv nt ovd as of yet so doubt i will even tho iv had ewcm for a few dayz nw
iv got 112 clomid pills left lol x

im now on my break and no iv nt ovd as of yet so doubt i will even tho iv had ewcm for a few dayz nw
iv got 112 clomid pills left lol x

yes even tho you did ovulate with clomid the ovarian drilling can give you an extra boost by help release more eggs, :happydance: ..

goodluck hun xx

iv just got a horrible feelin that ill get bad scarring so wnt fall pg

my fs wants me to do one cycle at 150mg and then onto injectables?xx

Sorry to hear that you had to go through that babydust, soo glad everything is ok! How are you feeling now? xx

Happy 10 weeks:happydance:

thankyou hun :yipee: its going fast!

yes it was scary but thankfully everything was alright and bleeding stopped on monday aswell and not had any more since so that was good, seeing blood makes you think so many bad things its horrible i must have cried the whole time i was there right untill my check for my cervix which thank god was fully closed and bleeding wasnt from there, its been put down as unexplained bleeding as its not from baby but they said it could have been a cyst which had popped. as it was more of a bleed then spotting :dohh:

but thankfully lil baby is still there happy as ever! :cloud9:

its a lil wriggly bum was moving all over on the scan haha

iv just got a horrible feelin that ill get bad scarring so wnt fall pg

my fs wants me to do one cycle at 150mg and then onto injectables?xx

i know your scared of scarring hun but the risk is really small

maybe try the injectables for a while 1st and see how that goes before OD at least your head might be a bit more clearer on what you want to do anything is worth a shot of hun

i never thought about anything like that when i was told OD was an option i just wanted it because as i seen it im not falling pregnant now so even if i do have it if i dont fall pregnant afterwards nothings gonna be different after i tryd everything i would still have had to go the IVF route anyways so anything at that point was worth a shot..

but as you have so many questions and are scared of it maybe OD isnt for you hun and injectables maybe is better but ofc OD was worth it by my books and id recommend it to anyone that asks me but ofc i understand people are scared of things like that :)

you'll soon find which path you want to go down injectables could be what gets you your BFP but so could OD its really upto you hun, ofc dont make a choice on what we tell you to do as its gotta be for yourself. :hugs:

Hi Babydust sorry to hear of your scare hun, glad things are ok now!!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->