anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

GL to everyone still waiting to O or in the TWW!

My IUI was surprisingly a lot earlier, at 9:15 so that only makes it 36hrs past trigger! Seems like my doctor decided to narrow down the wait and so that I :haha: o well the :spermy: will just be in place when I O :happydance: I can start feeling O :dance:

So I'm PUPO!!! Testing on 14th of March Fx'd!! Fx'd!!!

Tella > i am keeping everything crossed for you,,,,, i can see your BFP around the corner, staring at you ....
i am holding thumbs for you......
:hugs:

Cridge - I will give her a box of choccies when I see her next.

Also - my symptoms started at 6 weeks, feeling nauseous ALL the time, hair in random (I didnt know hair could grow) places! :) Morning terrible sickness, same in the evening, need to sit after eating or it all comes out etc etc.

Well today cravings have hit too! Its awesome, I just want spagghetti and I want it now!

I hope you and Tella have twins too - I will have someone to talk to! :)

Scerena - that OPK looks very promising :thumbup: I hope it gets even darker today but even if it doesn't - get busy, lady! I do think this is the LH surge. Do you have any other symptoms like cramps or EWCM?

Tella - Im glad IUI is done and over with :thumbup: And of course :dust: for the 14th!!!!!!!

MommyMel - have you started with the injections yet?

My Clomid started Yesterday with 100mg, tomorrow i will be on CD5 i will then take the first Menopur, and then on CD7 Menopur again, my progress scan is for 7th March, i will have loads of questions for my fs, i hope he is ready for it.... :winkwink:
Tella, please keep me posted hun,,,, i am saying a special prayer for you..... :hugs:

Thanks Maria and MommyMel!!! I need all the prayers and babydust I can get!
I'm just watching movies today 1ith my hips elevated :D hope those spermy's are in place already and have caught that eggy! I'm not getting same cramps are last month so hoping that's good! Only bubles in my stomach lol :lol:

Ok I take my words back! It started just after I posted, and its uterine type cramps up to my belly button. So I think I have O'd :happydance: hope that spermy's are doing its jobs!!!

Tella - My fingers are crossed so tight for you!! Today is a big day!! :thumbup: I can't wait to see your bfp!!

Arza - eeek! I would totally take twins, but I don't know that I'm a twin type of person. I just don't know that I could handle it. It would make an instant family though, which would be good. After yesterday's blood test, I'm not worried at all about twins anymore (not that I was really worried before, but I thought there was a possibility).

Im very crampy, so hoping the eggy is being fertilized and travelling down to implant!

Thanks for all the support girls :hugs: now just the 2ww!

How is everyone doing? Just reading through and catching up. :coffee: FX'd we see lots more BFPs over the next few weeks

TMI alert! Has anyone noticed their sex drive decreasing post-op? :blush: I've always blamed excess testosterone for my high sex drive, but just lately I've not been in the mood! This is the first time this has happened to me in my 4 year relationship, so I'm hoping it's a good thing for ttc in terms of hormone imbalance. I think my testosterone levels must be down slightly as immediately post op I had a fast hair growth rate and hair above my navel, whereas now that seems to have slowed right down. Just wondering if this is a normal side effect. :shrug:

Kyla - I am one of those off PCOSers who never had a high sex drive :shrug: Well, apart from the first couple of years after I met DH...But after that - once every 2 weeks would be OK for me. Of course for him we do it a lot more often :winkwink: But no change in hormones, not even pregnancy, have ever affected my sex drive :shrug:

At some point I was getting really down about it but then relaised that there are plenty of people out there with low sex drive and it's not something I should worried about.

Do you have any fresh blood tests coming up to see what those hormones are doing?

My sex drive stayed the same but I don't have pcos. So can't help sorry.

AFM > I definitely have O'd after IUI :happydance:

IUI @ 9:15
O cramps started at 12:30
Still a bit crampy but I have defintely finished! And both sides was sore so both released :dance:

Yay Tella!!! :dance: Are you temping just to make sure? If yes, I hope for a nice high temp tomorrow!!

Kyla - I'm another that has always had a low sex drive - even with the high testosterone. It had actually gotten better for the year or so before the OD, but I think it did go down a bit after OD. However, before I ovulate (so this is all since OD), my drive goes way high and the minute I ovulate, BOOM - I'm back down to zero. More like -10. :haha:

Kat- :hi: I hope ov is on the way fx'd... Oh yes my thermometor does that too- is it the babymad one??? I hope you ovulate soon we are close in cycles- so hopefully we will both o roughly the same time...

snflwrgrl9- I hope you can find out the sex of your baby soon hun :hugs: will be nice for you to have another scan :)

Tella- yay for the iui :dance: I cannot wait to hear your news on march 14th :) I hope the spermies are racing to find that egg :)

Arza- yay for the cravings :happydance: oh is going to be having to run to the shop at all hours for your spaghetti :)

MariaF- I have yet to do another opk today, I hope this is my surge... No other symptoms really, apart from I sat in Nandos to eat this lunchtime and I had such a nasty pain in my stomach (felt like a real bad af cramp :( ) Guess I will have to see what happens.
Cannot believe you are over 22 weeks! That has come round so quick it is flying by!

MommyMel- How did you find taking clomid any side effects? Have you done injections before?

Kyla- that hasnt happened to me but I hope that it returns for you soon :hugs:

AFM- Hoping for ovulation, not getting my hopes up though as last cycle I had a dark opk, then within a week after being negative again I had a definate dark dark positive, so I will see what happens. Last night I used conceive plus just incase. TMI: this is the first time I brought a syringe and used it internally so hoping that helps (I read about that on a thread on here).
x

Thanks ladies, I should schedule more blood tests for hormone levels. my CD21 progesterone results have been sent to my consultant and I'm pretty sure it will show that I didn't ovulate, so hoping he'll call me in and run a load of tests. I do think it's testosterone shift because of the hair growth slowing down and getting better.

Loving the positive vibes on this thread, I'm sure we'll be hearing of more :bfp: soon! FX'd for everyone and lots of :dust:

Tella > thats great news hun,,,,, things are looking good thus far.....

Cridge > any numbers yet ?... updates please,,,, :winkwink:

AFM > i have not found many side effects as yet, other than me being very emotional, i fall asleep very quickly, but tend to wake up often.... any little noise wakes me up... :shrug:

tonight i take my first shot,,,, Tella and MariaF gave me some good tips which i am going to use tonight, i need all the tips possible... lol

baby dust to all of you....

MommyMel - do you have to mix the Menopur drug yourself or does it come in a pre-prepared pen?

If you have to mix them yourself, be VERY careful!!! This capsules are sooooo tiny and fragile and your hands will be shaking a little bit....that you just need to take extra care not to break/spill anything!

Best of luck for tonight :thumbup:

Maria> i have to mix it myself, i pray all goes well.... i will ask hubby yto mix, i know i will end up messing....

how are you feeling Maria, your bean is getting sooo big :winkwink:

mommymel - good luck tonight!!! You're going to do great!

I don't have any updates as of now (did I not post my blood result from Wednesday?). I get more blood work done on Monday and then my first u/s next Friday. Things are looking great though. So I went from 3mIu on 9dpo, to 61 on 12dpo to 149 on 14dpo. I took another FRER for the fun of it yesterday in the middle of the day and the test line was way darker than the control line. You never get used to seeing those 2 beautiful lines!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->