anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Yay!! I'm so glad u moving on and can try to see what will help with monitoring! Hope u O soon!

:happydance: yay scerena so we will both be starting clomid my next cycle due around 28th i got to take it from cd2-6 it used to be 2-5 I'm sure??

Tella I'm glad you have a plan you need to do what feels right for you and dh.

Thanks Tella :hugs: I have hated doing nothing at all so even if it doesnt work at least I can try...
He also said he would be more than happy to accept me onto egg sharing for ivf... So if no joy with this then I might try that and help another lady to have a baby in the mean time, but I will consider that in a few months...

NIKKIA- Yay we can be clomid buddies :dance: have you taken clomid before? I probably have asked but I have forgot :dohh:
I took mine cd2-6 last cycle got to do them cd2-6 this next cycle too... You will probably be on your clomid cycle before me as I havent even ovulated yet...
I have a massive clomid thread in ttc section but havent been on it in months so I probably wont even recognise anyone on there but seems so lively, but I will prob post there too once I start the clomid

x

Scerena - I'm so happy for you! Glad that you switched docs!!! And get to start clomid! :dance:

Arza - so sorry to hear about your angel. I wish there was something I could say or do to help.

Tella - I think I would have tried another IUI as well, if I was in your situation. I could only afford one IUI and unfortunately it didn't work for me. Glad to see you have an alternative plan ready IF the 3rd IUI doesn't work out but Prayers and baby dust to you that it will work!

Cridge- look at your sweet pea!! YAY!

Scerena - glad you were able to switch docs. sounds like you will be happier. I hope you have great results with the clomid!

AFM - this is an exciting week for me - almost half way there! I am starting to feel some flutters from the baby moving. 2 more weeks until I can find out the gender.

Good luck to everyone this cycle!

CRIDGE- thanks hun :hugs: so nice to have a plan even if it doesnt work its nice to know I am trying as best as I can :) How are you and your little snuggled in baby doing???

snflwrgrl9- Thanks hun I am happier already and cannot wait to start, hopefully clomid will have a positive result this time around fx'd
Glad you are halfway and can feel your baby :) how exciting! Finding out the gender will be nice you can go and buy loads of baby shopping :dance:

x

Scerena, is there a reason your doc wants you to take it from CD2-6? I found a thing in the past where the earlier you take Clomid in your cycle the more follicles it triggers to ripen but ultimately you will still only have 1 or 2 where as if you take it later in your cycle it encourages the leader to ripen quicker and have a better qualtiy egg in it. After my op i took it CD3-7 and i O'd everytime on CD14 along wiht a textbook 14LP. Just a thought :hugs: I hope you O soon!

Nikkia > I thought IVF will be better as the results are higher but im more comfortable about doing another IUI and even though DH said he will support me in what ever i want he also wanted us to complete the 3 first.

Snflwrgrl > We lucky in that sense that the treatment is alot cheaper here than there by you guys. I think all 3 my IUI's will cost the same as 1 of yours. But you didnt need it and now, we are soon to find out if it is pink or blue. Do you have any gut feelings on what it is?

AFM > Still in limbo waiting for AF. But im happy wiht it only coming tomorrow, as if my IUI is on CD13 again like the previous 2 then it will be on my late stephdads birthday and im hoping he will do me a little favor and help me get preggers :)

WOW ladies, i have been missing so much on here!

CONGRATS Arza & Cridge!!!

So sorry Tella about bfn

Mommy Mel hope menopur work for you on your first try

MariaF & Snflwgrl9 cannot believe that time has fly by so fast!

Welcome to all the new ladies Nikka & Scerena

AFM remember my 1st iui in January was cancelled because of the large cyst, i was then advised by the nurse to drink plenty water because it helps to get rid of the cyst. So i did just that so when my February cycle started i went in for my cd4 ultrasound & no cyst was found so i started my injection on that same day. It was so scary because i had to do the injections in my thigh & the needles were about 3 inches long. They wanted the meds to go into the muscle. It was a little painful but my DH was the one doing it & he was fast. After 5 days of meds i went in on cd11 to check the follie growth. I had 1 large follie @ 20.4mm on my right ovary so i triggered that night then went in on cd13 for my iui. Tested this morning @ 16dpiui & it was a BFP. I will have my first ultrasound on March 30.

Thanks for all the support ladies, it made a big difference!!!

:wohoo::happydance::dance::cloud9::bfp::cloud9::dance::happydance::wohoo:

Congrats!!! H&H 9 months! U give loads of hope for my IUI with injects!!!

AF has arrive, just hoping she will be good on me and not stay to long. CD3 scan on Monday so looking forward to that! :D

:yipee::yipee::yipee::dance: :wohoo: :dance: :wohoo::bfp::bfp:
congrats ..... i wish you a healthy and happy 9 months.....

its sooooo good to hear that your first iui with injectables was successful, you have given me hope.....

i am so excited now.....

Tella, i am so glad AF was come, so that you can start your new cycle to get your :bfp:

its gonna happen babes, i know it, we both gonna get our :bfp:
much love you to...... :hugs:

Keisha!! Congrats!! :dance: I'm so happy to see you finally got your bfp! Great things are happening girls - I have good feelings about the rest of you!!

Keisha - WOW! I'm soooo pleased for you! Massive congratulations! You've been waiting to longest of us all and this is absolutely fantastic news! I really hope it gives other girls hope :happydance:
I wish you happy and health 9 months!

Snflwrgrl - can't wait to find out if you are team pink or blue!

MommyMel - how are you doing? Any symptoms yet?

Tella- No he didn't say I just think thats what the fs believe to do, but I heard about taking clomid later in your cycle, I am not sure what to do, I might take it cd2-6 this cycle and then ask them what to do next cycle? Thanks hun, I hope I ovulate soon as I need to get moving to the next cycle, been slacking with my temps the past few days as have been so busy and tired that I really couldn't be bothered.
Yay for af though :) onto your next cycle, I really hope you get your :bfp:

keisha403- CONGRATULATIONS :dance: :happydance: How exciting! Have a h&h 9months :)

cridge- How are you? Good I hope?

Hope all you other ladies are well? x

Thanks ladies!!

Tella GL on your new cycle, KMFX for you!!!

Mommymel when will you be testing? I have a really good feeling about your cycle because of all the mature eggs!!

Hope everyone is having a WONDERFUL weekend!!

afm my poor hubby doesn't believe that i am pregnant, he thinks that both the HPT lines should be the same shade, i do understand him, because of all the OPK testing we did over the last 34months. So i had to explain to him the different between the OPK test & HPT. He is trying not to get excited, he is waiting for the ultrasound, i think he doesn't believe or still in shock! but he has started to rub my tummy.

scerena > Its cool take it CD2-6 for the next cycle, but then ask him if you cant try CD3-7, reason why I say that is all the IUI treatments with clomid also take it on CD3 so I think somewhere it must have proven more effective :shrugg:

I just hope it helps you to O earlier and bring a BFP for you!!!!!!!!!!!

Keisha > Im still so happy when I see your ticker!!!!! I think me and mommymel are now the oldest OD patients but it gives a lot of hope that you got your BFP now :hugs:

Shame bless DH, they tend to be more cautious about things like this. But the rubbing the tummy part is so cute :cloud9:

AFM > AF started very light on Friday night and then full flow on Saturday morning, it has been painful again :cry: In the past I used to go to light flow by day 2 but im still on heavy so im thinking the accu helped with my lining and therefor the heavier AF.
And then by CD3 it was barely there spotting, now im worried about the scan on CD3. How did you do it?

Why are you worried hun? Because of the heavy flow on CD3? If yes, then dont be concerned :winkwink: Doctors have seen it all! I had scans during af and the only difference is that you'll need more tissues to clean up:thumbup:

Tella, thank you I hope it does the same for me also, I will ask about doing it cd3-7 next cycle though as that is true what you say :) I hope your scan goes ok hun, it was probably a heavy flow and got rid of everything quickly as I have had a few af's like that so try not to worry :hugs:
How are you feeling? Good I hope?

Tella - don't worry about af being weird! It won't be a big deal with the scan - they expect some bleeding on cd3 - and I'm sure they've had lots of women come in with very heavy bleeds then. It will be just fine!

Keisha - my hubby was the same way with my son. He wouldn't believe it until I had a blood test. And even then, not really until I had an u/s. With this one he was totally opposite. After watching my lines get darker and darker he asked why I should even bother going in for a blood test. :shrug: They're hard to please, right? :haha: I think especially after going through all the infertility crap, they really try to keep their heart out of it until they know it's all going to be okay. If only we could do that sometimes!

Scerena - I honestly don't know if it matters much when to start the clomid. With femara, I got to the point of thinking it worked better when I started it earlier. :shrug: I would just ask your doc why he wants you to take it whenever he wants you to and then decide on your own. If he doesn't have a great reason for starting it one day over the other, then I would just go with your gut feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->