anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Hi Ladies.....

I cant imagine having a scan while in the middle of AF...... just sounds weird, but yes, they have seen it all i guess......

AFM> iam on 8dpiui, feeling mild cramps still, and bloated, i am trying so hard not to read into every little thing i feel..... so i am just hoping for the best at this point,,,, :winkwink:
i went for my Progesterone test on Saturday morning, i should get the results from my FS today,,,,,,, i am hoping for a good number.:winkwink:

Good luck to all you beautiful ladies....
:hugs:

scerena > it seems like you right, it was heavy flow for 2 days and since last night it has gone down a lot, maybe I will just be spotting again by the time I go to my appointment.

cridge > Im not worried about the weird factor but im scared it messes on the bed and or the gown that he gives me to wear.

Mommymel > cramps is good, still keeping everything crossed for you :hugs:

AFM > I have my CD3 scan in 4hrs, praying for no cysts and that I can start with the injects tonight. I have my first acupuncture appointment for this cycle tomorrow morning which im looking forward to, I just love the way I feel after it and I sleep soooo well that night.

Im gonna love this week, it is so busy and it will help getting through it and onto my CD11 scan next Tuesday. Tomorrow I have my accu and nails, Wednesday is a public holiday, Thursday will be accu again, Friday is well Friday and then it is weekend :happydance: Saturday most probably accu and Monday as well and then Tuesday Scan.

On another note, have any of you read the book called Supernatural Childbirth?

Ladies, I have some news...... I got my BFP this morning!!!!! I'm in shock right now and so pleased and also so scared because it's so early on.

after 2 years, 7 rounds of clomid, ovarian drilling op it's finally happened! Xx

Sending baby dust to u all. :cloud9:

Ladies, I have some news...... I got my BFP this morning!!!!! I'm in shock right now and so pleased and also so scared because it's so early on.

after 2 years, 7 rounds of clomid, ovarian drilling op it's finally happened! Xx

Sending baby dust to u all. :cloud9:

:happydance::dance::cloud9::dance::happydance:

Congrats!!!!!!!! H&H 9 months!!!!! Do post a pic if you can!

:happydance::dance::cloud9::dance::happydance:

Congrats Kat...... whooop whooop...... this is getting better.....

:dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo::dance::yipee:

i wish you a happy and healthy 9 months,,,,,,,

this is such fantastic news.....

Tella,,, you are next ,,,,, :wink:

Thanks MommyMel but u first and I will be right on ur heels :winkwink:

i got my Progesterone blood test results .... 128.5. i belive that this is a great count at 8dpiui.......
i am getting excited to test now :winkwink: ......

Just got back from the FS, everything went great. He said left and right have lots of starting follicles and it is all good to start with meds. We discussed the IVF at the same time, he said he prefers us doing this IUI first as it gives him a good indication as to how I respond to the injections before IVF. And I don’t need to sit out a month to discuss it with him. The medicine protocol is very similar to what im on now except higher of cause, it's just the egg retrieval and transfer that is different.

If I do over stimulate then we can decide to either cancel or go for IVF, and we will convert to IVF seeing that we were already planning on it.

My meds are:
Femara 2.5mg - CD 3-7 @8am
Menopur (75iu FSH & 75iu LH per vial) - CD 3-5,7,9 Between 4pm and 6pm
And then scan on CD 11 so next Tuesday at 8:00

:winkwink:GROW EGGIES GROW:winkwink:
:winkwink:GROW EGGIES GROW:winkwink:

thats awesome Tella, i am so happy things are looking up for you,..,,,
:hugs:

Mommymel & Keisha > On what dosage of Menopur where you on?

Hi ladies!!!

Kat CONGRATS, So Happy for you!

Tella i was on the smallest dosage because of how it was administrated, deep in my thigh muscle, so i was on 75iu from cd4-cd8.

Mommymel those numbers are great!! Told you i had a good feeling about your cycle! When are you testing?

Follie check for me on cd4 was a little weird, when i realized what was about to happen, i told the nurse that i was still on my period, she said that she knews, i guess they have seen everything before.

i am not too sure, but its something like 75iu fsh & lh per vial...... :shrug:

Kat - HUGE congratulations :happydance: I told you we'd see you back after the break with a BFP :winkwink: Happy and Healthy 9 months!!!! It's totally natural to worry. Im 25 weeks and still worry every day...I guess this is what becoming a Mummy is all about :wacko:

MommyMel - do you think you'll test early or wait it out? :dust: to you my lovely lady!!!

Tella - fab news on the scan. Hope it wasn't too messy :haha: I was on the same dosage of Menopur. Mixing those little capsules was a nightmare especially the first night when my hands were shaking. DH was right next to me and I was sooo scared to knock them over :wacko: I only needed 6 injections and grew one mature follicle :thumbup:

Scerena - my FS always told me to take Clomid CD 2-6....Given Ive taken it for about 8 months I did change the scheme myself though - trying 5-9 and 3-7. I ovulated on every round but one and didn't really notice that much difference :shrug:

Kat! Congrats!!! :dance: So, so happy for you!!! This thread is hot ladies!

Mommymel - I can't wait for you to test!! When are you going to?! Your P4 numbers are great!!

Tella - I haven't read that book...have you? Is it worth the read? I can't wait to hear how your first injection goes - you're going to do great!

Maria - I still can't believe you're 25 weeks!!! Do you feel like you've been pregnant forever or is it still going fast?

Cridge do you feel pregnant? I know it is early days but nothing my boobs are not tender nor am i having any cramps. I was telling my hubby that i feel like the ladies on TLC that gave birth & they didn't know that they were pregnant.

Cridge do you feel pregnant? I know it is early days but nothing my boobs are not tender nor am i having any cramps. I was telling my hubby that i feel like the ladies on TLC that gave birth & they didn't know that they were pregnant.

I definitely feel pregnant. Sore, full boobs, nausea that comes and goes (waiting for it to really hit), extra tired. I had a constant achiness (not so much cramps, but close) until I hit about 5 weeks. I think one reason why I feel so pregnant is because of my huge ovary. It's pushed my guts up and I have a bulge. I know the bulge is just my ovary, but it gives a heaviness feeling like I'm further along than I really am.

That being said, I didn't have a thing with my first pregnancy until suddenly my boobs got really sore around 5-5.5 weeks. Then nothing until I started puking at 7 weeks. So I wouldn't be worried about not feeling anything yet. I know it can be nerve wracking, but try to enjoy feeling normal! :)

Kat- :dance: :happydance: YAY FOR THE :bfp: That was so quick! Enjoy every moment! Have a h&h 9 months :hugs: :hugs:

Maria- Thanks for the info :hugs: I will probably just stick to cd2-6 for my next cycle and then ask, I have heard what tella said so think it is right, not sure why they want me to take them on them cd's, this is my fourth round but first since the OD, how are you and your little bubba doing???

Mommymel- I hope that you get your :bfp: this cycle as you deserve too :hugs:

Tella- Good luck this cycle its so exciting with everything you have to do this cycle- I have a good feeling for you about this cycle :)
No I havent read that book- is it any good??

Cridge- yay for all the symptoms :) cant wait for you ladies to post any pics of your bumps- (well if you feel comfortable doing so) When is your scan?

Hope I managed to reply to everyone, if I missed you then :hi: and sorry x

:happydance kat thats brilliant news. Lets hope that gets the ball rolling with everyone else.

Afm so tired today and feel v fed up,me and dh worked out its 5 years we been ttc. On plus side my twin is getting married soon and i've planned her hen party for next weekend and i'm her bm, and i lost 10lb:thumbup: xx

Nikkia - I'm so sorry you're feeling fed up! :hugs: TTC is so hard! I'm glad you have some exciting things coming up to take your mind off of it for a bit. And congrats on the weight loss!! :thumbup:

Scerena - I've had 2 scans already and will have a 3rd next Monday (week from today). I guess that's the great thing about ttc for so long - I get to have way more scans and blood work done than those that just get pregnant on their own! :thumbup: I am getting a little tired of going to the doctor's office though and am anxious to settle in to a once/month schedule.

:hi: Hi everyone, wow I've got a lot of reading to catch up on the thread :coffee:

Congratulations Kat and Keisha! Wishing you both a H&H 9 months :cloud9:

No news here, CD14 today and nothing. All negative OPKs for over a week now and I am feeling frustrated and fed up as I was hoping to have seen some sign of ovulation as my op was on 29th December. :dohh: :cry:

Wishing everyone lots of :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->