anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

:wave: Hi everyone happy easter all of u. :friends: Thanks Maria, Mommymel, Tella and Cridge for +tv hope. I am feeling better to talk to all of u. We dont know each other but our journey of fertility is same & also our pain is same :hugs2: love u all of u frnds :kiss:
I am going to mommy home after OD to take proper rest for the next 4/5days so it will be difficult to post, bit will try. I am going to sleep now :sleep: good night.​

Thanks all. I am nervous because both times when I had the retrieval for IVF I felt EVERYTHING. No effect at all with the pain meds. So I guess they have to put me out completely. With the retrieval I couldn't walk for a week after. I just hope this is better. Still waiting for the final word on OD.

Thanks for the support. Happy Easter to you all too!

Best of luck, Anupur! Looks like your fs is on the ball with you! seems like you are moving thru the process quickly which is amazing!

Mommymel- Thanks I am doing good, its been 5 days since my last prover pill- no af yet :shrugg: me and oh went to fertility counselling today and it was such a relief to discuss how we make each other feel to someone not involved :) I hope sunday shows you some nice easter eggs you certainly deserve to see some on the scan :hugs:

Tella- Have a nice few days away and enjoy your easter break :) Cant wait to see your lines disappear and then come bk :dance:

anupur- Good luck with the OD, will be thinking about you :hugs:

Cridge- Glad to hear everything is going good so far :hugs: Your weeks seem to be flying past!

Thanks so much for thinking of me everyone! I am definitely taking it easy. Keeping my feet up as much as possible and relaxing. I have an u/s on Monday morning to check the cervix. Hope there is no change from last week!

MommyMel- can't wait to hear about the progress scan! Grow Follies Grow!! The back massage sounds wonderful!

Tella - Can't wait to hear your news when you return. I hope the Easter Bunny delivers for you! :thumbup:

have a Happy Easter everyone - travel safe!

Good luck today anupur, you'll be fine.

snflwrgrl - fingers crossed that the scan goes well on Monday.

Tella - can't wait to hear about that bfp.

Scerena - hope that af gets here soon.

AFM - Cd12 today, still no signs of ov. Happy Easter All

LPEAR- Thanks hun :) I hope you have a lovely easter and that you o very soon :hugs:

How is everyone? Its quiet on here today :(

Anpur - can't wait to hear how your OD went. I am sure you are resting and recovering. Update us when you can.

AFM - I went to work today and got a phone call from my doctor's office. She pulled me from work today. Not sure why the sudden change as I didn't have any appoinment since Tuesday and she said moderate bedrest was fine. Now, I am on strict bedrest. There is so much going on that this is just horrible timing. DH will be working 5 hours away so, I will be staying with my mom and she will be here with me. I never pictured my pregnancy to go this way. Just so sad right because I just have a feeling I wil have to deliver early. :cry: I just pray that LO is healthy. Still have my scan on Monday and another doctor's visit on Tuesday. Will update when I can.

Well I got to cd53, took my last provera pill 7 days ago and the :witch: arrived FINALLY! (cd53 being the day af came) So CD1 for me today :happydance: will be taking my clomid tomorrow lets hope it helps me to ovulate now please keep your fx'd for my ladies [-o<

that's great scerena! Excited for you to start your new cycle. Best of luck with the Clomid! Feels great to start new, espcially after waiting so long right? I am happy for you! Can't wait to hear how it goes! :happydance:

I'm so sorry Snflwrgrl, but I am glad your doc was thinking of you and decided to put you on strict bedrest. It will definitely be hard, but I think it will be worth it! I hope everything goes really well on Monday!

Congrats on finally getting af Scerena!! I know what it's like to wait around for.ev.er for her to finally come. Now a fresh start!!!

Thanks snwflwrgrl :) yes so nice for af to finally show, hopefully good things to come from now... How are you and bubs doing good I hope?

Cridge- Yes thankfully the wait it over at last lol! How are you and your bubs doing too? And new pregnancy symptoms?

Afm- first clomid pill today, I am going to take it shorty with either my breakfast or lunch... I couldnt phone up for my scan as its bank holiday here so I will have to wait until tiesday to phone up- lets hope I grow some nice follies this cycle!

Happy Easter to all!

Welcome to all the new ladies and good luck for your ttc journeys.

I'm back from my holiday so need to catch up with everyone's posts :coffee: No news here, I'm on CD34 (first cycle post op was CD33, then 2nd cycle was CD36) and I'm not pregnant nor do I think I have ovulated. I have a FS appointment coming through for June but I think my main focus has to be losing weight. I need to lose 2 and a half stone or 16kgs before I am eligible for private IVF and so I'm hoping to go see my GP to ask about Metformin.

Fingers crossed for everyone's health and happiness, sending lots of :dust:

:hi: kyla :)
Glad you had a lovely holiday :)
I hope the rest is just what your body needed...
Hopefully at your appointment your doc can give you a plan forward x

Scerena - Yay for af :happydance: I hope you dont have many nasty symptoms on Clomid :hugs:

Snflwrgrl - everything is crossed for you, sweetheart! Just take it one day at a time. Baby is Viable at 24 weeks. From then on every week inside your tummy it just gets stronger and bigger. From 30 weeks baby has pretty much full chance of being a totally healthy person :thumbup: It must suck to be on strict bed rest but just keep thinking its temporary and for a very good cause :thumbup:

Anupur - how's recovery going?

AFM - I have some sad news girls :cry: My Grandma passed away on Friday night :cry: She was the one who raised me as a child. And although Mum and i had a very difficult relationship with her, she was still my Nanny. And im devastated she wont get to meet her great granddaughter :nope:She was so desperate for me to have a baby and prayed Id get pg every night. So i am very,very sad :cry:

So sorry to hear about your Grandma Maria. At least she was around to know that you were successful in conceiving so her prayers weren't a waste.

2 weeks tomorrow since my op. Still no sign of ovulation. However for the past few days i have had a dull heavy feeling very low down in my abdomen, particularly when i sit down, it goes once i am sat. Does anyone know what this could be? I am getting worried about adhesions.

Maria- I am so so sorry hun :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: My thoughts are with you and your family.. We are here if you need to speak :hugs: :hugs:

LPEAR- I had many weird aches and pains etc but they all went after a while, but if it is concerning you I would see your gp/fs to make sure everything is ok :)

Hi girls, missing everyone this weekend!

Snf > GL with the bedrest! Will keep you in my prayers!

Scerena > Glad the witch showed up, hope she is quick and painless and brings with her a good O and BFP!

Kyla > glad u enjoyed ur holiday! GL with the weight loss! Hope they can give u met!

AFM > I might be onto a bfp, go look in my journal. Posting from my phone and its hard to retype everything.

Eek, Tella there's definitely a line, so exciting! Hope it's dark tomorrow!

Hi everyone! You all do so well at keeping in touch with each other - I'm so busy! I just wanted to thank everyone for their replies. I had recovered beautifully about 5 days after od. The gas was the worst!! Just got a question and wondering if anyone has had this..., I had lots of ovary pain over the weekend (about 10 days post op) and then some spotting which hasn't eventuated into anything. I got a small bleed after the od but nothing much and then it went away. Just wanting to know why i could be spotting again? The pain on the weekend felt like a weird period pain . Any suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->