anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Hi Girls, Im very busy and finding it hard to update on all the threads. AF showed on Friday, so we had to shorten our long weekend away and come back to see the FS for my CD3 scan yesterday morning. Everything was in order and I was given the green light for IVF :happydance: I have 6 more injections to go of Menopur and 7 Lucrin. Im super excited and cant wait to see how many eggies i have on Sunday! Im doing accu every morning for the next week :thumbup: She said we will most probably do the retrieval between the 24th and the 26th.

Im working super hard this two weeks as im going to take leave for 2 weeks after my transfer to make sure i give beans all the chances to implant nicely!

Hi girls - I had a lot to catch up on!

Snflwrgrl - So sorry to hear you're in the hospital!! I hope your little guy can hang on for at least a couple more weeks! Maybe with the complete bed rest and hospital taking care of you, he'll hang on for a lot longer! Sounds miserable, but in the end it will be worth it. I'll be thinking of you and praying that you're doing well!! :hugs:

Lpear - I'm a bit late in the game, but it does sound like you ovulated. It is possible that non-mature follies will ovulate as well, but not likely. The smaller, less mature they are, the more unlikely they are to "pop". It does seem strange that the u/s tech couldn't see the corpus luteum, but it sounds like she didn't really know what to look for after ovulation. Here's hoping your p4 test is nice and high!

Kyla - I still had problems even on the extended release. :sick: You can definitely ask to be prescribed the XR tabs if these ones start giving you trouble. GL! I hate metformin, but I think I'll probably be on it forever. :nope:

Shout out to the rest of you! I hope everyone is doing really well!

Kyla, thanks for the info on progesterone tests. I've only ever had one, and i knew i hadn't ovulated, the result was 1!

Anupur, my ovaries stopped hurting about a week after od, i then had a really heavy achy sensation in my ovaries and uterus, i put this down to the od but i think it was my ovaries gearing up to ovulate. I then started getting more discharge which was yellowy, it got clearer and clearer, i then had the stretchy stuff which was white and clear, for two days before ovulation.

Tella- things sound great! And the 2 week leave should do you the world of good! So excited for you to be doing ivf :dance: this cycle HAS to be the one :) :dust:

Kyla- Glad that you have a plan in place now- wishing you the best of luck :dust:

Nikkia- 7 days until your scan are you excited??? We can be clomid buddies I am cd10 took my last pills 4 days ago...

Maria- oh had very low sperm count- 0.5mil, 28mil, 15mil now its normal at 34mil the last one he done he is due another soon... but the fs was very happy with that as we was told ivf was our only option after the first sa... How are you and baby doing???

AFM- I have my follicle scan tomorrow- deep down I am really hoping for some nice size eggs but I am use to being told bad news at these scans so we will see...

Thank u girls for answaring my question. So follicular tracking is the best option to know about ovulatio. I am now cd12 and I am planning to bd every other day from today till cd20. I hope I ovulate this cycle my own. My next appointment with my fs is 13th may. After OD my fs told me to stop taking metformin.
Lepear - I am excited to know ur progesteron test result. \\:D/
Maria- how is ur little one? I just see ur 4d scan pics. Love to see it again and again.​
best of luck to my all other friends. I want to pray that everyone get their bfp in this cycle. :thumbup:

Scerena - good luck for today.

I think MommyMel should have her scan this week too...:shrug: I hope they will see some nice follicles for both of you.

Tella - it must be all systems GO now for you :happydance:

Snflwrgrl - still praying for you and your LO :hugs:

Anupur - how has the recovery been? Are you pretty much back to normal now?

hi Maria i have progesterone blood test tomorrow,,,,,, i hope its nice and high again.......

Snflwrgrl > Im praying for you and you LO, im glad you being looked after and that it will give LO a chance to get strong!

Lpear > ITs great to hear you got EWCM and that you think you O'd!!!! Now just bring on that BFP!!!

scerena > I just wish I could leave home and not have to stay here for 2 weeks but that’s not a option. I can feel my bfp coming! :winkwink: :hugs:

Fx'd for some nice sized follies and that you will have a nice strong O and get that well deserved bfp!

anupur > Enjoy the next few days, it can be very trying when we try and BD on demand. Fx;d for a O and a bfp!

Maria > Yes everything is on the move for us, we have our follie scan on Sunday :dance:

MommyMel > Fx'd for good levels and a bfp!

AFM > Another 2 injections down, but I must say my stomach is starting to hurt where I inject and I still have like 11 to go :wacko: It feels like when you are bruised.

:hi: ladies, I have two 12mm follicles (1on each ovary) and loads of 7mm follicles, they are hoping one grows by friday at my next scan so ones got to grow 6mm and they should grow 1-2mm each day. They said my lining will thicken as they grow, if not they r gna add estrogen to my cycle next time but they sound hopeful, so im keeping hopeful too as my follicles are bigger than my previous cycles... If they dont grow then I will be upset...

Tella- sorry your stomach is hurting :hugs: I hope this is the last cycle you have to experience that- come on :bfp: I am cheering you on :hugs:

Mommymel- I hope your progeterone test is high good luck :)

Maria- thanks for the good luck :hugs:

Fx'd that they grow atleast 5mm in the next 3 days! then they will be perfect for O! Fx'd for a nice think lining and that you wont need a next cycle. Come on BFP we waiting!

Thanks tella :hugs: lets hope my ovaries do their job properly lol!
Would be nice to get a bfp, Im just hoping, hoping and hoping that they grow!
I have a good feeling for your cycle :) x

:happydance:scerena hpe they grow by friday,what cd will you be on then? I'm excited about my scan, but also worried. I'm having a weight and bmi check then and I'm so worried about that. I think i'm ok but if they say small follie and bmi over the nhs criteria for iui i might break down there and then:dohh: I just want monday to be here. I will be cd 14 then, xx

Cd14 on friday- they sounded hopeful, so am I but I know from previous scans that its not always good news but please keep your fx'd for me...

Youshould weigh yourself and measure yourself to check your bmi online so you have an idea- was your bmi high before???
Good luck for your scan monday i am excited for you too!
Dont worry too much about small follicles as you might ovulate later in your cycle, I know I did on previous cycles... Gl :dust:

great scan Scerena! I think you're in for a nice big follie come Friday! Did they tell you what your lining was at?

Mommymel - FX'd for a nice high P4 and a BFP to come!!

Anupur - GL with everything! Hoping you ovulate on your own soon!

Nikkia - GL with your scan - it can definitely be stressful, but we're hoping for great news for you!

:hi: cridge- I hope so I really do! They did but cannot remember I think it may have been on the thin side? She said dont worry it will continue to grow up to and past ovulation... I asked if next cycle they can give me something for it and she said they will give me estrogen as bo point giving it to me this cycle now see how I get on...

Are there any at home remedies/ things I can do that can get your ovaries growing lol??? (I know unlikely but thought id ask)

i have just cam back from my p4 bloods,,,,,, hoping ofr high numbers.

scerena > grow follie grow!!!!!!!!!!

Nikkia > GL with your scan, hope you are in the acceptable ranges and that you can continue with your planned treatment.

AFM > Not much, 2 more injections down. 8 to go! Starting to get headaches and being emotional at times. DH was beyond sweet last night. He went for a massage whilst I went for Acupuncture, and when we got home he just gave me a hug and I started crying. There is just a lot im trying to sort out before my transfer. So he tells me to go fetch my pillows and lay on the couch and relax. So I go to the room and as I pick my top pillow up, there is the cutest teddy ever that he bought for me. Then the tears started rolling properly. He didn’t even know I was upset before the time but yet he just knew :hugs2:

Scerena > All i know is that if you overstimulate with IUI or IVF they tell you to eat lots of salt as it will decrease your follies, so im cutting all salt out of my diet from now on untill O that is.

MommyMel > Fx'd for some nice high numbers!!!!

scerena > grow follie grow!!!!!!!!!!

Nikkia > GL with your scan, hope you are in the acceptable ranges and that you can continue with your planned treatment.

AFM > Not much, 2 more injections down. 8 to go! Starting to get headaches and being emotional at times. DH was beyond sweet last night. He went for a massage whilst I went for Acupuncture, and when we got home he just gave me a hug and I started crying. There is just a lot im trying to sort out before my transfer. So he tells me to go fetch my pillows and lay on the couch and relax. So I go to the room and as I pick my top pillow up, there is the cutest teddy ever that he bought for me. Then the tears started rolling properly. He didn’t even know I was upset before the time but yet he just knew :hugs2:

oh my gosh, you just had me in tears now...:cry:.... i too have been feeling more emotional than normal.... and now you tell me about the teddy bear on the bed, I am so glad i wasnt there or else i would of been in tears,,,:dohh:,,,
that was so so sweet of him, our DH cant really do anything,:blush: other than to give us the emotional support, and those small things they do means so so much.....

That is so true, i thank the lord everyday for giving me such a great DH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->