anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

scerena - those are some nice follicles! I remember 2 different sonographers telling me that any follicle over 12mm is 99% likely to grow to maturity. There are of course exceptions but Im pretty sure your's will be lovely by friday :thumbup:

MommyMel - when do you find out the result of the progesterone test? Fingers crossed it's nice and high!

Tella - for some reason just today I was thinking about our TTC journey, and then also my grandma...and I had a little cry :cry: And that brought back all those memories of me crying at my desk at work whilst readin BnB before we got our BFP and feeling helpless, down, depressed and very, very sad :nope:

The heartache does go, I forgot about most of the TTC drama....but sadly until you see those two precious lines and hear your LO's HB it' very hard to believe this hell will ever end :nope: But it WILL - for all of you lovely ladies! :hugs:

Tella what a sweet dh you have. Mel love your pic, any blood results yet?

Scerena my bmi used to be 35 but today when i checked its 29 so think I'm save, its got to be below 30. xx

Woowoo - Mommymel - like the new pic! When do you find out your numbers? Fx'd!!

Tella - that is so super sweet of dh!! I didn't know about the salt thing... interesting!!

Tella- Thank you :) I will follow your advice :) Aw your oh sounds so lovely :hugs:

Maria- Thanks for the info you have made me feel alot more positive! I hope they have grown! Are you all prepared for your babies arrival??? Getting very close :dance:

Nikkia- YAY for the lower bmi :happydance: Hopefully everything goes smoothly from now :)

Mommymel- your pic is lovely :)

Cridge- How are you and baby doing?? When is your 12wk scan?

Scerena - next Wednesday, the 25th is my u/s. :thumbup: It seems like forever since I last had one. :dohh: I'm doing pretty well - have had the worst nausea the last week yet, but I still haven't thrown up, which is amazing to me. I listen to babes hb every day!! Thanks for thinking of me! FX'd for Friday!

mommymel - do u get ur progedteron test result? Looking nice in new pic​
Tella - I am so gratefull to god that he gave us our lovely understanding husband. In our ttc journey they always support us. My hubby really support me a lot when i lost my baby .​
Maria - I am fine now. Just worried about my ovulation. I am now cd14 and there is no symptom of ovulation. I dont know what happened to me. I just pray that i can naturally ovulate.​

ladies :hi:

thank you for the compliment, that pic was taken on Saturday on our way to a wedding reception, my daughter just loves taking pics...... even of the huskies...... :haha:

I will get my results this morning as soon as doc steps in,,,,, which is right about now.....
i have noticed since yesterday my boobs are sore, not just on the sides but the entire boob, probaly due to my progesterone ?:thumbup:

as soon as i have it i will post it.........

it might sound strange, but i cant wait for morning sickness, it just make the pregnancy seem all so real,,,, i just cant wait to be preggies.....:happydance:

have a super day ladies, and Maria and Cridge, rest well, :hugs:

MomyMel - OMG, I only just noticed your new avatar :dohh: The picture is stunning! You you look great :thumbup:
Waiting for your blood results now :coffee: Oh, and I am exactly the same - I was "pleased" when I felt sick :haha: Yes, it was unpleasant but at least it game me some comfort I was pregnant!

Scerena. - any discomfort in ovaries yet? You may be lucky and not have any pains!
Anupur - pls don't be anxious yet. Sometimes it does take time for the beody to recover. Also don't forget that after the OD your hormonal balance has gone through a huge transformation! Again, this may need time to settle down before the regular cycle will start! The good news is that your Dr is happy to follicle tracking for you for the next cycle - that will tell you so muchmore!
Oh, and another thought - some women ovulate without any signs at all :thumbup:

Maria > :hugs: Hope you feeling better but we need those moments of weakness and emotions to come out, it is the only way to deal with this journey. If I just think about my stephdad, my gran, grandfather and how much I would have loved for them to have know my kids im in tears for hours. But I find comfort in that they are looking out for me and have already met my kids before I even know what they will look like.

Im positive it will end for all of us as well!! And having the support of all you lovely ladies makes it a lot easier.

Nikkia > Congrats on the lower BMI, whats your plans going forward now?

Cridge > There seems to be a few foods that will help with the decrease of follies, and I would assume it will be something a PCOS sufferer would follow. Cant wait for the new scan pics :happydance:

Anupur > Im glad you also have a supportive DH, it helps a lot with this journey! How you feeling? Im one of those that O with out any signs except a temp shift. It is very annoying, I don’t get EWCM or O pains on natural cycles.

MommyMel > I hope it is due to bean and not progesterone!!!! I agree, I wont mind being sick either!

AFM > Not much happening, Im more aware of my kidneys the last 18hrs. And my ovaries every now and them. Two more injections done and dusted, 7 to go :dance: Only 3 more days till my scan, im super excited. We sitting on the verge of our chairs for my SIL to see if she is preggers, fx'd as we will then be bump buddies.

:wohoo: :happydance: We just found out my SIL is preggers, they also battled with no 1 but no 2 was luckily not that bad!!! Im so happy, we gonna announce at the same time once i get my BFP :)

Thats great Tella, and hearing your BFP next will be even better.... i cant wait for my bbm to say BFP,,,,, OH YES !!!........... :hugs:

I can't wait for mine to go off first with yours!!!!! Only a few more days til ur!

I can't wait for mine to go off first with yours!!!!! Only a few more days til ur!

Progesterone level at 7dpiui is at 124.8, doc says i have ovulated for sure. :happydance: :happydance: :thumbup:
i noticed i still get some occasional little pains in my belly,,,,, is that normal ? :shrug:

mommymel - lasttime when i was done my iui after 7 days i feel my boos hurting as like u. So i think its pregnancy symptom. :wohoo: Really to see those two positv line feel like most happiest women in this world. Dont know when can see again those line in my life.​
tella - u want to say that when u ovulate u dont get any clear discharge like raw egg white?​

Great number mommymel. Really happy and excited for u. When do u do beta hcg blood test?

i think implantation pain. Just relax and take rest for next few days. All is well

anupur > nothing, not even twitches. That is why it has been extremely difficult for me to determine when i O. I get watery CM sometimes but i get it often so i cant go by that. I must say i had it once, and htat we last year August but nothing since then :cry: Not even on the IUI meds. But i do feel O when im on meds, its much stonger.

GREAT number Mommymel!! :thumbup: Bring on the BFP!! So excited for you! Where are the pains you're feeling? Ovaries? I think that's pretty normal - at least it was for me.

Tella - Congrats to your sil! It'll be so much fun for you two to be bump buddies!!

Anupur - you'll see those 2 lines again!! I thought I'd be 50 before I got to see them again. :winkwink: You'll get your bfp soon! I think the first couple of months after OD are the hardest - we get very impatient with our bodies.

Wow Mommymel, great number! I'm going to ring up the doctors tomorrow to hopefully get my results.

Anupur, don't worry, your body is still healing after the od. Give it some time to start working again. I really never thought I'd ovulate and i did!

AFM, cd25 today. I've been sooooo hungry the last few days, the low gi diet is out the window! This ovulating thing is a new experience for me!! I've also been waking up with the driest mouth ever! I have got a bit of a cold so it might be that I'm breathing through my mouth, but my nose isn't blocked.

I've decided I'm not going to do a test, I'm just going to see whether af come or not, I'm feeling surprisingly calm and patient which is not like me at all! I'm not holding out much hope for a bfp this month but I'm ok with that, I'm just glad I've ovulated!

I booked a holiday with dh to Kos in Greece for the end of May so excited about that!

Hope everyone is good. I wonder how snflwgrl is getting on.

cridge- I bet it does feel like ages bless ya :hugs: at least you get to hear your babies heart beat all the time :hugs: so excited for your scan :) Thats ok I always think of you, you made me feel very welcome when I joined the thread :)

Maria- I felt like I could feel pains in my ovaries the yesterday, done a opk today- negative (cd13) :( Yes I am lucky that every cycle I do I will be monitored so I have an idea of what is happening with the scans... so just waiting now... Thanks for the advice you have made me feel better :hugs: Hope you are ok???

Tella- Glad your feeling okay :) Cannot wait until your scan :) CONGRATS to your sil and brother :happydance: hopefully you will be joining them in a few weeks :)

mommymel- :happydance: for ovulating :) I hope you get your :bfp: in a matter of days :) GREAT NUMBERS :)

afm- Nothing new, next scan tomorrow- done a opk today (cd13, my first this cycle) and it was negative :( so not getting my hopes up for the scan tomorrow :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->