anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Yay for being 1dpo carly!! That's fab!! Remember positive thinking!!
Well, I hot my bfp today so another od graduate! Yay for od and for this thread. Carly, this had got to b yt mth chick xxx

Wow! Congrats, kstan! Gives me lots of hope since we were so close with our OD! Hopefully I'll have the same news in just a couple weeks... I'm hoping I started my last AF for a while yesterday. :)

Good luck katy. Sending u loadsa positive vibes that u get ur bfp this cycle. Stay positive and it will happen xxx

Yay for being 1dpo carly!! That's fab!! Remember positive thinking!!
Well, I hot my bfp today so another od graduate! Yay for od and for this thread. Carly, this had got to b yt mth chick xxx

OMG!!!! Huge congrats, kstan :happydance: Looks like OD is the answer!!!

oh wow kstan thats absolutely amazing!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: im so so happy for you, gonna come and check out your journal now. YAY!!!!!!!! XXXXXXX

Congrats Kstan x

Hope everyone else is well x

One question for you ladies, did you suffer with sore nipples after? :blush:

Mine have been horrendous since the day after OD, not sure if this is af related or hormone related from them doing the OD xxx

iv not suffered with that myself, i get sore boobs, but only after ov so cant help ya with that one, it probably has something to do with your hormones though, any sign of ov yet hun?

think my body is playing tricks on me and i havnt ov yet, so got to keep at it :dohh:

torilou - how long has it been since the OD now? Like bumski said women usually get really sore nipples after ovulation and given you could have ovulated anywhere from 11/12 days after OD this could be the reason. When did it start?
I think OD completely messes up your hormones and cycles - did you ovulate on your own?

Hi girls

Well I usually ov around cd18 and went in for my lap cd 21 so I assume I had already ov'd, didnt bother with opks as wasnt ttc this month bcos of the lap n dye coming up so maybe its just my pmt then, last couple of cycles I got to 30 days so I will soon know I guess in next couple of days when hopefully af will turn up! Bizzare to actually want to see one lol

Maria my od was done last monday and the nips started playing up on the tues, irritatingly so! I guess it must just be hormonal then

xxx

huge congratulations kstan!!! im so happy for you chick! :)

not long now carly and youll be joining us! :hugs:

babydust to all :)

oh i hope so, it seems like its never gonna happen but i know all of you also felt like that, thats why its so nice to talk to people who have been in the same situation and understand. thanks babe :flower:

Thankyou ladies. Carly u will b joining us really soon. And everyone else that has had/ having od then I Believe it's a miracle op! Highly reccomend it to anyone xxx

congrats again k!! just seen your news on your journal!!!!!! :wohoo:

:cloud9:

Bumski you and Annie are next, it soo will happen when you're least expecting it!!!

Goodluck and millions of :dust: to all of you trying on this thread, seriously I would be no where without the drilling either & also cannot reccomend it high enough!

Good luck for the op Maria, it seems to have come round real quick! xxx

HELP!

So, back in October I was put on Provera to start my period.
On December 1 I had OD.
Then, 3 months of birth control.
Finished the BC last week, started AF on Saturday... so today I got to call in and schedule my ultrasound, trigger shot & IUI!! Yay!

I called to make my ultrasound appt. to check for cysts before continuing.

The nurse called back. They figured out when I would then need to schedule the IUI (day 12), and the doctor will be out of town at a conference.

OUT OF TOWN!

So... it's a no go this cycle. All that waiting.

But then I realized... I was a little sad when he told me we'd do IUI 'cause I kinda wanted a chance to do it the "old-fashioned" way. Now we get that chance!

So, help! What can I do to make the most of it? I'm hoping the OD has me kicked into regular cycles now, so tell me what to do! Obviously ovulation tests and temperature checking... what else?!

By the way, even though it's frustrating about my doctor, please don't comment on that... I'm trying to keep the stress level low so I'm nice and hospitable for those swimmers next week! :)

Katyberry

Good luck with this month hun! x

Well bleeding seems to of increased this morning, still not the usual red type of af but im so hoping it goes up a gear and gets on with it, god never wanted a af so much since ttc lol
I am due now I believe, (last 2 cycles 30 and 31 days) as im currently now 30

Can I ask do you ladies remember if when you af came it was like a usual one or tmi maybe but was the colour slightly different? (Maybe due to post od bleeding changing it slightly)

Thanks girls xxx

katyberry i would recomend trying preseed as it will keep sperm alive inside for longer so gives them that extra chance, this is my first cycle using it but i know lot of girls who have got their BFP with it :thumbup:

tori my af was usually quite light before OD but i think that had something to do with not oving, since OD they have got quite heavy and painful.
i know th blood is very dark its usually a sign that its old blood.

no ov for me yet, my temp has dropped so im carrying on with the ttc, was a bit peed off this morning but no time for that, just gotta keep going, wondering what these pains are iv been having since friday though, i hope its just my ovaries getting ready otherwise they are a bit worrying :wacko:

Katy - are you going to be taking Clomid this cycle to try naturally?

If not, Id recommend taking Sage leaf supplements. You can get it from any herbal store. Sage leaf helps promote follicle growth and is a mild natural stimulant.
Ive been taking it in conjunction with Clomid and I definitely believe it helps and brings ovulation forward by a couple of days.

I believe that everything happens for a reason and may be you were meant to try naturally before all the IUI drama (and believe me, it's NOT nice!) and catch this next month :happydance:

Firefox - I was meaning to ask whether you ovulated on any of the Clomid cycles before the OD? Im sure you posted this on the PCOS Club thread but I couldn't be bothered to go through hundreds of pages :blush::haha:

torilou - I also hope af shows her face and you can start the new cycle and proper ttc :thumbup: Ive never had a cycle after my first lap (just had to take Provera 4 months later to induce it), but right after the op my Dr told me that my next few cycles may be "interesting" after the lap. But because I never got one I didn't get to find out what he meant. But I suppose that they can be heavier/lighter/longer and just different

hi maria, how long until OD now? hope your feeling ok with it, just let DH wait on you :winkwink:

Bumski - thanks for the suggestion! I know I've seen some women mention taking meds like Mucinex to promote eggwhite fluid, but I like this better!

Maria - I considered using some old Clomid (or the Fermera, which I already have filled), but I'm a bit concerned about taking stuff without dr. recommendation. I'd be totally up for trying herbal stuff. I'll definitely look into the sage leave supplements!

The first month off of BC after OD is supposed to be your best chance, so I've got my fingers crossed! :)

Thanks for the help!

Anyone got anything else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"