anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Opinions please ladies...
Well CONFUSED.COM! Done 2 opk's today, with the same pee- one was a superdrug one and one was a ic opk...
Anyhow, superdrug is CERTAINLY positive as test line darker than control line, the ic isnt- after they dried the ic looks kind of dark...
I wonder if I would have had a positive yesterday (forgot to test) or wether the superdrug opk is more sensitive???
What do you think of my pics?
1st pic- within 5 mins
2nd pic- within 10mins (ignore the ic on left hand side as that was cd13)
Had a strong positive on ic ones last time... 1st month using superdrug ones, so confused lol! Well I know I WILL o over the weekend anyway as the nurse said so going to kp bd'ing :)

NOTE: THE CIRCLE WINDOW IS THE CONTROL WINDOW AND THE BOTTOM SQUARE WINDOW IS THE TEST WINDOW DEFINATE POSITIVE RIGHT???

Bride to be- everyones temps are different, you should see either a dip or flat temps then a rise- but with charting you can only tell you have ovulated afterwards- could you use opks???

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 2
Scerena they both look dark to me :)
No I've never used opks silly question what excatly are they ?

They are what I have just used, they detect your surge (hormones) before you are about to ovulate so you can make sure to bd at the right time, as temping only shows you after you have ovulated hence why I use opks (ovulation tests) so I know and can time bd, then afterwards my temp will confirm ovulation.

You can buy them green handle ones cheap on amazon or ebay,
Hope that helpes a little :)

I'm ok thanks, af really feels like she's on her way. Think she'll be here by morning, so that'll give me a 10 day luteal phase. Seeing the fs at the end of may so can talk to him about that then.

On second thoughts, she's here now! Guess i still count cd1 as tomorrow as it's 11.30pm!

Aaawww sorry af got you :hugs:
But yay for a natural ovulation and af :)
As its the first cycle your hormones just might need a couple of months to settle then hopefully Your Luteal phase gets longer :) fx'd

Lepear - its too bad that AF got u. I feel really sorry. But hopeful for ur next cycle. Do u take metformin after OD ? My doctor told me not to take metformin now. Lets see what happen to me. Now to see u i am not so much hopeful for myself.​
Scerena - Those test card shows that u ovulate. So catch the eggies. Best of luck. :thumbup:

HI girls, :flow:

Just a quick update from me :happydance: I had my follie scan this morning and had 8 on the left hand side and 6 on the right hand side, so 14 in total. The biggest on the left was 16mm and 17mm on the right. My lining is 11mm so the doctor is thrilled with my response.

I have to take one more dose of Menopur 150IU tonight and then trigger tomorrow night with two ovidrel for retrieval 36hrs later on Wednesday. Have to be at the clinic at 6am. :dance:

I'm very happy to hear everything is going exactly like it should. We are aiming for 5dt and they will do ICSI on at least 50% but he said their policy is if there is any signs that natural insemination might be a problem they always then opt for ICSI.

On the progesterone side of things, they also do a combination. So vaginally daily and PIO every second or third day. And then Beta 8day past 5dt or 10days pas 3dt.

They only freeze blasts, nothing less so only the strong ones will be frozen.

Tella- thought I would check in to see if you had your scan and you have :) WOW what a lovely response to the meds :happydance: SO HAPPY FOR YOU :happydance:
Wednesday is going to be such a big day for you I am so hopeful for you this cycle with the size of your eggs :)
What is 5dt??

Anupur- Thanks hun :) we dtd last night and will continue to every other day :) Where abouts are you in your cycle

Tella - I am thinking about u friend. Nice size and number of eggs hun. Really happy for u. Advance all the best for wednesday. Just Keep ur smile in ur face sweetheart. :dance: :flower:
Scerrna - :af: got me today. Its 17th day after OD. I just :telephone: my FS and he dont want to prescribe any medicine for this cycle. He told me to try naturally and wait for next cycle. Grrrr..:growlmad: i also told him that how can i know that i ovulate. He just said that do naturally. Now I think i should do follicular study this cycle.​
What to do can anyone tell me? I can't buy OPK card from india. :nope:

Couldn't you order opk's from amazon or ebay??? You could also try taking your temperature...?
Sorry af got you, onto a fresh cycle, hopefully you will ovulate on your own.
Most FS's are reluctant to giving meds out so soon after OD- I had to see two different ones in order to get meds, so happy I did. You could be lucky and not need any meds hun :hugs:

mommymel - do u do ur pregnancy test?​
maria and cridge - how r u my friends? I think both of u are fine with ur little one.​
scerena - i decide to do follicular usg from day 10. Here in india its available at rs. 1100 only in INR .​

Thanks girls, im super excited and counting down the hours :happydance:

Scerena > Fx;d you catch that eggy and get a bfp with me!!!

Anupur > Im glad AF came naturally and now you can start with your follicular scans to ensure your catch that eggy!!!!

Hope all the other lovely girls are doing ok and are busy chasing their bfp's

Tella- aw thanks hun that would be lovely to be bump buddies too... Fx'd! :dust: I bet your follicles are even bigger now! Exciting!

Anupur- glad you decided to have the scans :)

I too hope all you other ladies are doing well :hugs: :dust:

Anupur - I would just wait for the scans and see how that goes. I know it's easy for me to say now - but you really should give your body 2-3 months to just try and work things out by itself. I know how hard it is when you just want it to work right away!! But OD puts your body through such a hormonal change that you may need time to into a cycle.
I remember my first cycle after the OD was 26 days, then 22 or 23, then over 40 - so it was still all over the place.
Im really glad you will be doing the scans though :thumbup:

Tella - WOW fabulous news :happydance: I can't believe how quickly the IVF is going for you :wacko: Fingers crossed you get lots of 5 day blasts!!!

On the OPKS front - I found Superdrug's OPKs to be rubbish :growlmad: They gave me false positives way too often....when other opk's were silent and there was no BBT rise afterwards - so I definitely didn't ovulate :growlmad:
I think these OPKs are just too sensitive, especially for PCOS ladies.
I found the i/c and Clearblue OPKs (not digitial ones, just plain stick with 2 blue lines) to be the best. They were the least sensitive which for me was great - they only turned positive when I was having a proper LH surge :thumbup:

Maria- :hi: how are you? Your pregnancy is going sooo quickly!
Yes I am starting to think that about superdrug... My ic one was alot darker today so hoping to have a positive by today or that may have been my positive which I done a hour ago...
Anyhow getting pains near my ovaries so I am hoping something is happening or is about too, tues-fri follicle grew 6mm, fri-mon I should imagine its about 24mm now if I havent already ovulated...

Scerena - the pregnancy is simply flying by :wacko: It feels even quicker because having LTTCed for so long you just never stop worrying.....So when you ladies get your BFPs you really MUST make sure that among all the worry and scares you enjoy every singe moment :thumbup:

Oh, sounds excellent on the i/c front! I remember on Clomid my follies grew to quite a large size before finally popping. I think average was 24-26mm. 24mm is a perfect, ripe size :thumbup: Everything is crossed for you!!!

:hi: ladies!

Tella - I'm so excited for you :happydance: Looking forward to hearing your progress and BFP news.

Scerena - both those OPKs look positive to me - how did you get on over the weekend - any more tests?

LPEAR - Sorry AF arrived, FX'd for great things this new cycle.

Maria - Aw, a squash now! How are you feeling hun?

AFM - I'm on CD48 now, no sign of AF or a BFP. :shrug: This is the longest post-op cycle so not sure what's going on with me. I started on Metformin last week and have had an upset tummy :dohh: but it seems to be settling down now. I've picked up my Femara prescription but can't take it until I get a new cycle....although my consultant said when I started Clomid to just take it and count that day as CD2, so I might phone and ask. Still trying to lose weight, going to the gym, swimming and zumba but it's slow progress.

Lots of dust to you all :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->