anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Cridge- Thanks hunni :hugs: I hope it carries on looking good :) Ive been going to a gym the past few days to help take my mind off the tww a little bit...
Not long until your 12 week scan :dance:

LPEAR- Thanks hun,same I prefer the tww to ovulation as I am constantly worried if I ovulated or if I am going to...
I hope that you ovulate too hunni :)

Thanks Scerena! I actually had my scan this morning - there's a pic on the last page of my journal if you care to see my little bubs. :)

Oh sorry hun for some reason I thought it was friday!! Lovely scan I bet you are on cloud nine :) :dance:

Hi ladies,

Sorry I have not posted yet but my pc
Is crazy, using my phone here.
Got my Beta , HCG 1 ????

Doc wants to test again if no af by Sunday.

My boobs are still sore ,,, I really don't know hey!!!

Hubby and I decided no more iui from here on,
Straight to IVF if I am not preggies now.

Iam not too sure what ecactly HCG of 1 is.....

I hope everyone else is doing good,
Anupur, I am praying for u ,,,, and all the other ladies.

Cridge, how many babies? I can't really read any posts on my phone, sorry to ask, hee hee

Maria, how r u feeling?

Its so good to have you ladies as friends, love to you all.....
Mwah
Xoxo

mommymel - I think it could be ur bfp. There are many women who ovulated late, so their hcg level can be one in first week of pregnancy. Hcg level should be double after 48 hrs. So do ur beta hcg test again after two days for pregnancy confirmation. Fingers crossed for u my darling friend. Come on bfp.

Mommymel - only 1!! :laugh2:

An hcg of 1, huh?!! That's more wracking than mine, which was 3. They *say* that an hcg level of less than 2 is negative, but you shouldn't really have any hcg in your system at all. At this point, I don't want to get your hopes up, but it just might be it!! Do you have a test around? In the early days, hcg rises very quickly! I had my bloods drawn at 9am (hcg =3) and I took a FRER around 2:30pm that same day - it was very, very faint, but definitely a bfp! The next morning even dh could see it was bfp!! So I would say you don't have to wait until Sunday to find out - :test: I've got everything crossed for you!!!

Mommymel- I hope sunday brings you good news and I agree with cridge TEST! My fingers are crossed tightly for you :)

MommyMel - I also hope af stays away for you :thumbup:

I wonder if Tella has any news yet :shrug:

Scerena - how long till the test date for you?

LPEAR - are you using anything to predict ovulation, like OPKs or measuring the BBT?

I can't believe I am into single figures in terms of how many weeks are left - just 9 :wacko:

Hi ladies! :flower:

Scerena - GL for your TWW!

MariaF - 9 weeks to go! Wow. Enjoy this time, it will go really quickly.

MommyMel - FX'd for you too.

AFM - I really confused, and I would welcome your advice (TMI ahead warning!). I'm on CD53. BFN after BFN. Two days ago in the morning I had spotting for just half and hour, then it stopped. It started up again today, the lightest of pink, not even enough for me to call it AF. :dohh: This afternoon, I'm experiencing something really odd. I've got AF style cramps, super light barely there spotting and I keep getting a feeling of a gush, then very watery, beige-pink discharge rushes out. :shrug::shrug:

I am waiting for my next cycle to start Femara, but I don't think is a good enough sign AF is here. Anyone get any ideas what is going on with me? I am soooo confused. :shrug: Sorry for the TMI, I don't know who else to ask.

Hi girls, I have 6 embies left that is growing and the lady said its looking great! Praying for 2 healthy blasts to tansfer on Monday @ 12:30 and 4 to freeze!

Maria- my lp changes so I am not sure hun, I will wait until 13dpo if af isnt here then I will test as meant to be having drinks next weekend :)
OMG 9 weeks!!! Must feel soooo real now!! exciting :dance:

Kyla- I am not sure hun, wish I could be of more help, I hope the other ladies can help you, gl :dust:

Tella- YAY :dance: so exciting!!! This has to be your cycle!!! So happy for you :hugs:

AFM- 5dpo nothing new to report :( BORING!!!

Maria - yes I'm using opks and bbt and a cbfm.

Kyla - at around day 50 of a cycle i would start getting estrogen breakthrough spotting so it could be that.

Scerena > Thanks so much for all your believe in this and the tons of baby dust :dust: :hugs:

AFM > I actually feeling human again today. Can move and don’t need a warm water bottle on me anymore. It is a long weekend here by us and I feel so bad for wishing it by but I cant help it, just want Monday to come now.

I must say, im happy with only 1 update. Otherwise I will stress to much about it. The acu lady said I have so much tension on my stomach from the nerves, so she treated me a lot for stress today. :hugs:

Tella - just wanted to send you lots and lots of dust for this cycle hun :hugs:
:dust:

AFM - the spotting has brought on the :witch: I'm really happy as it's solved the mystery and I can start my Femara tomorrow (which should be CD2) :dance::yipee:

Tella- Aw hun :hugs: I hope the acu managed to de- stress you :hugs: Glad you are feeling a bit better and I hope that monday comes around quickly for you :hugs: :dust:
Ill be stalking for the update :)

Kyla- Yay for starting femara hun :hugs: gl and I hope it works for you :) will you be getting monitored???

AFM- CD6 today nothing new to report really so boring being in the tww :haha:

Tella - still rooting for your embys :thumbup: Grow little ones :happydance:

Scerena - you mean you are 6dpo, not CD6, right!?:haha: almost half way there!

Kyla - YAY for starting the new cycle :happydance: New cycle = new hope :thumbup:

Maria- :haha: I am glad you knew what I meant :haha: YES 6DPO :haha:

Tella - I'm so anxious for you!!! Grow little babies!

Kyla - I'm glad af found you properly! Yay for moving on from a long cycle!! Those are the worst!!

Scerena - when do you plan to start testing?

What's going on with Mommymel?!! She likes being sneaky. Come out from your hiding place girl!

:hi: cridge, well I wasnt going to test I was going to wait on af again, BUT I am dur to have drinks next saturday (13dpo) with oh and friends, so thought I would test that morning just to be sure :) how are you?

Tella - I forgot, when do you expect to hear more news and when's ET day?

Scerena - just 5 days till test day!!!

I wonder how Arza, Feee, Ren and Keisha are doing... It would be so good to get an update from them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->