anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Anupur- I couldnt of explained it any better than Maria :) you have to ovulate to get pregnant, if you don't ovulate then no chance of pregnancy... Maria ovulated cd25 she ovulated.
My follicle was 12mm and 3 days later it was 18mm... Fx'd yours continue to grow :)

Thanks Scerena :winkwink:

Anupur - I did ovulate that cycle but only on CD25. I had a follicle scan on CD12 and I had one follicle of 12mm (so similar to you) and the Dr said with a follicle of this size I should ovulate within 4-6 days. So at the latest by CD18.

Yet I didn't ovulate till CD25 - 7 days late!!! No one knows why :shrug: What did that follicle do for the additional 7 days - who knows :dohh:

Thanks again Maria and Scerena. I understand both of ur statement. Now I can only do pray to god for growing properly my follies. Lets see. Scerena when will u do pregnancy test? Maria u dont answer my Q. What u do at first when u see ur baby?

I want to ask another question to Maria that did u do ur scan from cd12 till cd25? when did u know that u r pregnant?

Anupur- not sure when I will test maybe Friday 12dpo as meant to be having a little drink other wise I probably wouldn't bother testing :)

Anupur - I don't know what I will do when I see the baby...I try to imagine this moment but it's difficult :shrug: I think I will have a total breakdown and cry hysterically!!! Finally after all these years I will see what my and DH's baby looks like and will hold her in my arms :cloud9:

I only had one scan that cycle on CD12. It wasn't a planned scan - I was back home in Russia for a week and went to a private clinic and paid for the scan. Then I kept doing OPKs waiting for them to turn positive. I did an OPK every day but they were all negative :nope: I went back to the UK on CD16 I think, and I still did OPKs - and they were still negative! So I was really angry and upset that my 12mm follicle didn't grow :cry:
And then suddenly on CD24 the OPK was positive and I had strong ovulation pains on CD25 :happydance:
The 8 days after that I started bleeding (proper red blood) and I thought my period arrived early. I booked my appointment with the fertility clinic to pick up injections for the IUI cycle. Then the next morning (I was 9DPO) I just thought I would test - even though I knew I couldn't have been pregnant...but the test was POSITIVE! Then I had to take lots of progesterone suppositories to stop the bleeding and they helped :thumbup:

Maria I was reading ur lttc journal. Its give me some hope. Thanks for those nice posting. Tommorow is my scan date. Lets see if my follies grow.. I just want to say love u maria.

Scerena fingers crossed for ur friday morning babe. Come on bfp.

:wave: Maria and Scerena today I went for follicular study. Cd12 left ovary 15 & 12mm right ovary 10 & 8 mm, endometrium 5mm. That means follies are growing. :happydance: Sonographar told me to go on 05.05.12 for next scan. :bunny:
Thinking about Tella, mommymel, lepear, cridge and snflwr gals. Whats going on in their cycle?​

Scerena - really hoping you get the biggest of BFP's tomorrow.

MommyMel - wishing you all the luck in the world with the IVF.

Snflwrgrl - so good to hear from you. Glad your little boy is staying snuggled up in your tummy. Stay in there little one!

Anupur - Hello my cycle buddy! Fantastic news for your follies, I hope mine are doing the same. I have just started using my Clear Blue Fertility Monitor which measures both estrogen and the LH surge. It tells you whether your fertility is Low, High or Peak. It is low at the moment which is to be expected. Good luck for the next scan, keep us updated.

Maria - what was your LP like before and after you had the OD?

AFM - am off work at the moment, have a stomach bug or food poisoning. Had been vomiting and now it's the other end, am pretty miserable now! Hopefully I'll be back to work tomorrow. I am worried as I have lost quite a bit of weight since being on the metformin and the low gi diet. I have now lost even more weight since being poorly and my bmi is now 18.4 so I am officially underweight. I don't really look undeweight but I don't really like how certain parts of my body are looking so skinny now. I am seeing a dietician at the end of June to hopefully get me on the right diet.
CD12 and hoping this bug doesn't affect my ovulation, obviously haven't been doing any BDing but not getting any fertile signs yet.

Anupur- yay for the follicles growing :dust: for the next scan :) the OD worked for you :happydance:

Lepear- thanks hun, tested this morning with a cheapie- negative :( it was one where I was thinking 'is there a line?' I have leant to class them as negating now as prob an Evan it's barely there!
The dietician will do you good :) sorry you have been poorly that stomach bug is going around :hugs: Hopefully you will ovulate when you feel better :hugs:

Hi girsl, sorry for not being on here so often. Taking things very slowly! Jelly & Tot is doing good, believe they have snugled in nicely! 8dpo today, so only 5 more days till beta :happydance:

Anupur > yay so happy to hear ur follies is growing strong!

Snflwrgrl > thinking about you!

Lpear > sorry you feeling down :hugs: hope you feel better soon! And o soon as well!

Anupur - really pleased about your follicles :thumbup: Looks like you responded really well to the OD :thumbup: I would say the one that's 15mm now will be ready to ovulate aroun May 6th or 7th so your next scan is just on time!
Scerena - are you 11DPO today or something? Honestly, going by mine and Cridge's experience with i/c it's best not to even try them early on! Sure enough they work for some women but for the majority you just get the unnecessary disappointment.
LPEAR - Im so sorry you have been poorly. And BMI of 18 does sound very low....I hope the dietian will be able to help. You are one of those lean PCOSers then....
I hope you get better very soon again :thumbup:

:hi- Maria :)
Yes 11dpo, I got given antibiotics yesterday as the dentist tried to extract my back tooth and couldn't get all of it out, so now it's infected. I am in so much pain I have had to take painkillers that I shouldn't incase I am pregnant as the pain is soooo bad I was crying. So think my chances now are even more slim. I'm ok just holding hope for the injections instead of the clomid :)
How are you feeling? Is your bump big?

Tella- yay 5 days! Looking forward to hearing your beta results :) that's cute jelly and tot :) how are you feeling in general?

Tella-> your jelly and tot is very nice hun. Best of luck for beta. Many baby :dust: to u. This is ur cycle, yipee. :yipee:
scerena -> sorry for ur tooth infection. I know its really bad, cant tolarate without painkiller. Pray for recovary from infection as soon as possible​
Lepear -> 18 is very low bmi. You should go to a dietision. He will give u a proper diet for u. We r in same boat hun. :boat: :boat: when u get +opk pls let know. I will post every scan result. :hugs:
Maria -> i also hope that my 15mm folli will not break my heart.​

Thanks anupur :hugs: still in pain I need this tooth sorted before holiday :cry: and they are being rubbish and saying I have to wait a few weeks to get an appointment with the hospital to take it out! So angry! How are you doing? Anymore scans?

Scerena my sister's tooth was sorted when she was just 14yrs old. She cried that night badly for her pain. So really feel very sorry for u. I cant do nothing for ur pain but can pray for ur speedy recovary. Tommorow is my scan date so hope everything will be fine. Do u check ur pg test today? Gal i am really feel fine when i talked with u and other bnb friend. I feel stress free and now i want to share everything with u buddis. :hugs:

Yes I tested I see something so faint that I think it's an Evap. I don't really mind too much as I can enjoy my holiday and get straight back to ttc when I get back :)
I hope everything goes fine at your scan and that your follicles have been growing, you are doing very well since the OD :)

Tella- WHERE ARE YOU??? How's jelly and tot doing??? Any sympoms??

Hope everyone else is well??????

Anupur > I wont mind it if Jelly & Tot start making me feel sick just to know they are in there. But it is still to early :) 4more days!!!

GL with your scan!!!!

Scerena > It is better that they sort it out now otherwise you gonna have to live wiht that pain till you have given birth. Hope it eases up on you quickly!!!!

AFM > Sore boobs is about the only side effect i have from the progesterone this month. But soon it will be due to J&T making hcg :winkwink:

Im tired but not so much that i want to sleep, just to want to lie on the bed the whole time :D

Scerena > Your chart is looking great!!!!!! I say here comes a bfp!!!! What type of test are you using to test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->