anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Maria- I know so scary but I dont expect to see much :haha: I am so use to bfn's I think when I do eventuaslly get my bfp I wont believe it!

Yes would be lovely to hear updates from the other ladies :dust:

Thanks girls! I can't wait to be PUPO anymore, just want my babies safely inside to grow stronger and attached ASAP! 15hrs to go!

Tella- Eeeeek 15 hours is not long at all! So so excited for you I really am :happydance: I hope you have twins that would be lovely! :dust: my fx'd so tightly for you hun :)

:happydance: Tella - Really got everything crossed for you, :dust:

Scerena - I'm not being monitored other than the CD21 progesterone blood test. I don't know if my health authority routinely don't monitor, or if they just aren't bothering with me because I don't qualify for future IUI or IVF. :shrug: I wish they were monitoring me as I'd like to know what's going on!

Hi all

Af came on Friday .

Onto ivf next month, being my birthday I hope it will be my birthday gift.

Not sad anymore because I know ivf will bring me my bfp .

How is everyone doing?

MommyMel - Im really sorry af got you :hugs: Will you have to pay for IVF or do you get anything for free? That's the right attitude though - IVF WILL bring that BFP your way :thumbup:

Tella - are you PUPO yet, girl??????? :haha: It must be so special to know you have your babies put inside you to start growing and nuturing :cloud9:

Scerena - I think most girls who have been LTTTC don't really believe it when they see the BFP. I remember I always imagine how I would feel when I finally saw the BFP - I thought I would either scream and be elated or pass out :haha: In reality I was just dumbstruck...plus I was bleeding so didn't want to believe it.....

Kyla - yep, most PCTs don't offer any monitoring unless you are doing IUI/IVF :shrug:

i am paying cash Maria,,,,,,, at least i am getting a very good deal with my fs,,,,,, paying about 1300 Pounds (R12000.00) Including my meds and procedure, and in lovely enviroment.

i think this will be what i need,,,,,,

how are you doing hun, please dont over do it,,,,, you gotta rest and not pick up anything heavy,,,,

:hugs:

Kyla- maybe they don't monitor then hun :hugs: but them tests say if you have ovulated so that's a good thing :)

Mommymel- so sorry af got you :hugs: :hugs: I am sure ivf will bring you your baby :hugs: and glad you feel comfortable with your fs etc so are you startin this cycle or your next cycle?

Maria- yes true I will prob just do so many tests but I hope that day comes sooner rather than later :hugs:
Time is going so quickly you will be meeting your baby soon :) :happydance:

Hi Scerena, i will be starting next cycle.... gonna have a month off from the needles....

how are you doing ?
Tella...... i hope you are resting while your beans are snuggling away..... your BFP is only a few days away...... i am so so excited for you..... :hugs:

Where is Cridge ?

Huge Congrats Desperate!! I will be following you in 8 days :)

We transferred 2 embryo's today, 1 blast and 1 morula. I don't have any frosties but I won't need them, this is my bfp and I must just wait 8 days to confirm :winkwink:

They did 4 normal insemination, all inseminated but all died :( the other 8 was ICSI and they also all fertilized but only 6 survived to day 2 - 4 cells. The other 4 started fragmented on day 3 and stopped developing. But the blast was right on track all the way and the morula caught up and is also looking great! So we have 2 strong babies on board and that's all we need! I'm pupo with twins!!!! OMW it sounds so awesome!

But they suspect I have egg quality issues :cry: but we needed 2 and the Lord provided me with two and I'm grateful for that!

Hi ladies-just checking in on all of you.

Tella, cant wait to hear the results in 8 days. It sounds great so far. I wish you the best of luck!!

Mommymel, sorry af found you again. Glad you have the ivf to look forward to this month.

Maria, wow only 9 weeks left, I am 5 weeks behind you, and it seems like forever for me! I am so excited for you! It will be here before you know it!

Anpur, I hope you are feeling better. It is definitely a tough journey we have to go through. Keep in mind, God wont give us anything we cant handle. It may seem like too much, but hang in there, it will work out.

AFM- I am still in hospital. Tomorrow, I will be 26 weeks along. I also have to have my glucose test, I am nervous I will fail, but stleast I sn here where they can monitor everything. Baby boy has been doing well, his heartbeat monitor has impressed the doctors and nurses. Hope he continues to do well and grow strong. I am monitored twice a day for contractions. So far so good. I might have a small contraction here and there, but they stop. Will most likely be Here for another 8 weeks. Its tough being on bedrest, but, I am trying to make the best of it.

Will post again if anything changes.

Mommymel- :hi: I'm good thanks just in the tww, looking forward to a holiday care free and not ttc, drink and enjoy...
Yes a month off will probably do you good :) so excited for you to start ivf :happydance: you will see your :bfp: in no time :)

Tella- glad you have two babies inside of you I will be keeping my fx'd and my toes crossed for you! :dust: I am so excited for you!!!

Snwflwrgrl- sorry you are still in hospital but I am glad you are in a safe place where you and baby are safe :hugs: have you been having a lot of visitors to keep you occupied??? Glad all is well with baby and you :hugs:

Mommymel - :cry: So sad af found you!! I love your pma - you will get your baby soon!!

Tella - Grow babies grow!! I guess if nothing else, this was a really good thing to find out that you probably have egg quality issues. But, hey! You're pregnant!!!! I hope these 2 little guys snuggle in nice and deep and get busy growing!

Snflwrgrl - I'm so happy to hear that things are going well, even though you're on miserable bed rest! You'll be so happy to have your little guy! So are they going to let you go ahead and go into labor/deliver at 33 weeks? Hopefully he can last a bit longer, but to get to that point will be really great!

Sorry I've been mia a bit lately. It's a combination of lack of energy (or maybe just being really lazy) and we've also been pretty busy lately. I hope everyone is doing really well!!

Scerena, yeah I have many visitors. That helps pass the time.

Cridge- I think if I start labor before 36 weeks, they will try to slow it down or stop it, but since I have already dialted to 1cm, it may happen too fast. If I am ever discharged before delivery, I will be sticking close to the hospital, but at home. :winkwink: I cant believe you are already 12 weeks along! Woo hoo, 2nd trimester! Hope you are feeling well!

snflwgl - U are in safe place hun. Baby boy is growing and growing. How is that feeling? Just 8weeks waiting. Good luck dear.​
Maria - Just 9weeks lovely waiting. What u do at first to see ur baby? Will ur tears come from ur eyes remembering lttc moment?​
mommymel- IVF will get ur bfp.​
Tella - wow two little babies. Really happy for u. Take care and take rest as much as u can.​
Lepear - u and me both are walking cd10 today. Do u do OPK test?​
AFM- I am now cd10. Today i do follicular study and my right ovary produce two follies, size =9 & 8mm. Left ovary produce 12 & 13 mm follies. Et 4mm. Next scan will be thursday. Lets see how follies are growing

Snflwrgrl - I posted in your other thread and Ill say it here again. Im so glad little man is still inside :thumbup: Stay strong for the both of you - we are all thinking of you :hugs:

Anupur - that's great news on the follicles :happydance: Especially the larger ones! And you are not taking any medication - so I hope that the OD has really worked for you and you start ovulating on your owne :thumbup:

Anupur- that's great sizes for cd10 :happydance: I hope your follicles continue to grow :) :dust:

Snwflwrgrl- that's good you have loads of visitors, I hope the time passes quickly for you :hugs:

Cridge- glad you are ok :) you are officially allowed to be lazy now :)

Thanks Maria and Scerena. Can u tell me in what size they will be prepare to rapture? I hope they will grow by thursday.

A follicle is considered mature and ready for ovulation when it;s at least 18mm. Anything above 26-28mm is likely to grow into a cyst.
Follicles usually grow by 1-2mm a day - however, as you know by now everything in our bodies works very individually!

I had a 12mm follicle on CD12 in September 2012. I thought I would ovulate within 7 days (7 days would mean that follicle would be at least 19mm, more like 22mm). Yet I didn't ovulate till CD25 (that was the cycle I got pregnant!) - so I always wondered what that 12mm follicle did inside my ovary for 13 days!! :haha:

It's also possible for follicles to just stop growing and collapse in which case they won't produce an egg - but usually once they grow to 13mm they will keep growing to maturity.

Lots of luck for Thursday, Anupur :flower:

maria if u didnt ovulate that cycle then how can u get pregnant? Pls let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->