anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

:cry::cry:

Thanku to everyone for i am new n i know I will enjoy hving friends that understand bc at times even ur family just doesn't get what ur going through! At times r husbands even though very stressed put up with so much let alone the bill. God has timing n remember we r blessed n prayer is almost like a surgical tool. Xoxo

Hi ladies, how is everyone doing?

AF came 2days late, but yes she came with a vengence.... So far for the last 3 months I had a 31day cycle, this month it has been a 33day cycle, not too far off considering I never had a cycle nearly as close, I hope this means I am heading to a regular cycle.
I am still enjoying my break and just came back from holiday.

Look after yourself ladies, especially the Preggie ones, we are going to get there, sooner or later.

Much love to you all,,,,,,
Xoxo

Glad to hear your cycles are regulating. Its a glimmer of hope and soon that glimmer will be definite and have proof that it worked :hugs:

Hope you had a awesome holiday!

I just had OD on friday n hv some serious bleeding n other girls say they dont hurt but i had more than 4-10 holes drilled. I hv trouble getting up n getting comfortable. My husband n I hv been tryn 2 concieve for 4 yrs. My mom has bone cancer n 2 yrs ago they gv her 6-8 months to live in so i believe God has already got a plan of healing n blessings r on the way. Clomid is a very nasty drug. It mite work for other girls but when i was on it i had a lot of anger n depression. There were things they said wud b or saw on dye test n it did not show up except for the xtra adhesions. I hv had pcos forever n that was a shock waking up from anesthesia. Keep ur head up to everyone and keep believing and praying n that God is amazing through the hands of drs.

:cry::cry:

Thanku to everyone for i am new n i know I will enjoy hving friends that understand bc at times even ur family just doesn't get what ur going through! At times r husbands even though very stressed put up with so much let alone the bill. God has timing n remember we r blessed n prayer is almost like a surgical tool. Xoxo

I was also a bit uncomfortable after the op but nothing to serious and it gets better quickly!

Hope you start feeeling better quickly and can get busy working on that BFP!!!!

Anupur > GL with the clomid!!!! Hope it helps you to O this month and that you catch that eggy!

Kyla >

:happydance::kiss::cloud9::kiss::happydance:
HUGE CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! H&H9 months for you!

AFM > This month marks a year of me having OD. It is sad to think that the big part of the benefits are starting to slow down now. This month so far has been a completely natural cycle and i have still not O'd :cry: If O has not been confirmed by Thursday the FS will give me meds to induce AF and then once she arrives we will start with IVF #2 :happydance:

Kyla I'm ok bit fed up. Waiting for iui and no date yet. My cycles have come to a holt since using the clomid i'm on cd47 now, they haven't been that long for 12 mths or more. So Know idea. I'm so chuffed you got your bfp this thread needed another one. Hope i will be joining you soon.

Hope all you other ladies are ok. xxx

Congrats Kyla! I am so happy for you! H&H 9months to you.

Girls the Bfps have been happening in groups in this thread, don't give up! Excited to see who is next!

Baby Chaos - Clomid was horrible for me too :nope: It gave me horrendous depression and fits of hysteria! I really hope OD will make you ovulate naturally. Have a speedy recovery.

Nikkia - are you waiting for the NHS IUI? Have they given you any timeframes?

Snflwrgrl - how are you? Are you still at the hospital on strict bedrest? What are the doctors saying?

Kyla- how are you feeling?

Shouldn't Scerena be back from Dom Rep by now :shrug:

Maria 3 week omg. My best friend is also due in 3 weeks.:happydance:
Yep waiting for NHS funded iui. They can't tell me how long i will need to wait. I phoned 3 times now, And will be phoning once a week untill i do find out. My life is on hold waiting. I need this appointment to give me something to look forward to. xx

Thanks Tella & Snflwrgrl :hugs:

Nikkia - I really feel for you with this unknown waiting time, maybe they are still hopeful that you'll get pregnant on your own after the drilling. Good plan to phone them every week though. I hope you get a natural bfp before though. Do you have a follow up FS appointment soon?

Tella - Thanks :hugs: Yay for IVF2 though, I've got my fingers crossed that the next cycle for you will be the one :thumbup:

Snflwrgrl - How are you doing? You are in my thoughts :flower:

Maria - I'm feeling good but a little neurotic, thanks. Nervous, running the loo for a wee all the time and checking the paper. It's really nervewracking. I was worried that I wasn't having sore boobs by now, but they're starting today, so less worried about that. No sickness but I didn't get that with DS, so hoping to escape again. I'm 5w3d....come on 12 weeks!!!
Are you all set with your hospital bag packed? I remember almost taking the kitchen sink with me!

Nikkia - I know with NHS they cant tell you anything for certain :dohh:But have they at least confirmed you are eligible and for how many rounds?

Kyla - lovely to see your ticker :thumbup: Yep, bags nearly all packed and i feel like we took less on our 2 week Mexico holiday than Im taking just for me and tiny baby for a couple of days :dohh:

:hi: ladies IM BACK :happydance:

My holiday was amazing!
Clear blue seas, white sands what more could a ladies ask for :thumbup:

Me and oh had such a lovely time we was able to eat and drink as much as we like- the 9 hour flight was the only downfall, but we are back safe and sound :)

The rest has done me so good! Been so relaxed!
Cant wait to start my injections when the :witch: shows!

Hope everyone is well?? Havn't had a chance to look through all the posts as of yet...

Kyla- CONGRATS :happydance: HAVE A HAPPY AND HEALTHY 9 MONTHS :happydance:

Here are a couple of pictures we had done at the photo shoot, just thought I would share them with you if any of you are interested...

Attachments

• Scan0008.jpg
    Scan0008.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 17
  • Scan0003.jpg
    Scan0003.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 16
  • Scan0006.jpg
    Scan0006.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 17
hiya ladies, i am new to here, i just want to give you all some hope, i had ovarian drilling on 1/5/12 and i got a BFP on 1/6/12 i have pcos and been trying for 18 months xxx

Scerena - WOW!! You are a stunner! Amazing beach body, hun :thumbup:
Sooo happy you had a good time :happydance: When do you think af will pay a visit?

Laura -congrats on our BFP :flower: And just a month after the drilling - that's brilliant! H&H 9 months to you.

Anupur - haven't seen you on here for a while. How are you?

C'mon ladies - my space will be free in a couple of weeks - I need to pass the marathon onto someone else :winkwink:

Scerena - :happydance: Yay! Great to have you back. Wow your pictures are amazing!! So pleased you've had a relaxing time. Batteries recharged and onward with your journey. :hugs:

Laura - Congratulations! What a brilliant response to the op!! :cloud9: Wishing you a H&H 9 months.

Fingers crossed for everyone - let the bfp's commence!

Laura congrats on your bfp that was quick :dance: have a happy & healthy 9 months :)

Maria- thanks for the compliments I was actually quick cautious on holiday as so many girls were very skinny I felt flumpy :( they was like size 6/4 maybe even a 2, but thanks for all the compliments you have made my day do kind of you :)
Not sure about af- I haven't tracked not one thing this cycle all I know is I'm cd29 and not sure if I ovulated or not, I might take some temps to see in a couple of days?
Omg you baby will be here so soon I didn't realise eeeeeek! Exciting!!! How are you feeling??? I hope one of us ladies get your space :)

Kyla- thanks :) and yes I am so recharged I'm ready to go just wish it was a fresh cycle already (typical impatient me) :haha:
How are you feeling??? Any symptoms???

Scerena - I'm feeling ok thanks but very cautious and anxious to get past 12 weeks. My symptoms are less than with my DS which is a bit of a worry but then I keep reading every pg is different. My main symptoms are weeing for England (do they have weeing at the Olympics :haha:) and general tweaks and pressure in the abdomen. Boobs not really sore, I was worried about not having sore boobs but they started a bit yesterday. Feels like I've been wearing a dodgy bra!

I'm off to see the midwife on Friday. I don't think you're supposed to go until you're about 8 weeks or something and I'll only be close to 6 weeks so not sure if she'll see me when she realises. My GP told me to book in with the midwife, and I did at the desk, receptionist never said anything about what week I was, so :shrug: But I shall use the excuse I was on Femara and I was told by the FS that they'd give me an early scan.

Your beach body is fab, I'm very jealous! I'd be over the moon if I had a body to match yours. :hugs:

:hi: ladies IM BACK :happydance:

My holiday was amazing!
Clear blue seas, white sands what more could a ladies ask for :thumbup:

Me and oh had such a lovely time we was able to eat and drink as much as we like- the 9 hour flight was the only downfall, but we are back safe and sound :)

The rest has done me so good! Been so relaxed!
Cant wait to start my injections when the :witch: shows!

Hope everyone is well?? Havn't had a chance to look through all the posts as of yet...

Kyla- CONGRATS :happydance: HAVE A HAPPY AND HEALTHY 9 MONTHS :happydance:

Here are a couple of pictures we had done at the photo shoot, just thought I would share them with you if any of you are interested...

WOW awesome photos!!!!!!!!!! The girls are right you have a killer body. Forget the others on the beach:winkwink:

Just one question, why did you come back? :haha: Its so beautiful there!

hiya ladies, i am new to here, i just want to give you all some hope, i had ovarian drilling on 1/5/12 and i got a BFP on 1/6/12 i have pcos and been trying for 18 months xxx

Huge Congrats!!!!!!!! H&H9 months for you!!!

Scerena - WOW!! You are a stunner! Amazing beach body, hun :thumbup:
Sooo happy you had a good time :happydance: When do you think af will pay a visit?

Laura -congrats on our BFP :flower: And just a month after the drilling - that's brilliant! H&H 9 months to you.

Anupur - haven't seen you on here for a while. How are you?

C'mon ladies - my space will be free in a couple of weeks - I need to pass the marathon onto someone else :winkwink:

My bean should start growing by the time you deliver yours :thumbup:

Laura congrats on your bfp that was quick :dance: have a happy & healthy 9 months :)

Maria- thanks for the compliments I was actually quick cautious on holiday as so many girls were very skinny I felt flumpy :( they was like size 6/4 maybe even a 2, but thanks for all the compliments you have made my day do kind of you :)
Not sure about af- I haven't tracked not one thing this cycle all I know is I'm cd29 and not sure if I ovulated or not, I might take some temps to see in a couple of days?
Omg you baby will be here so soon I didn't realise eeeeeek! Exciting!!! How are you feeling??? I hope one of us ladies get your space :)

Kyla- thanks :) and yes I am so recharged I'm ready to go just wish it was a fresh cycle already (typical impatient me) :haha:
How are you feeling??? Any symptoms???

Hope the break has helped you to catch the eggy. A holiday (and some gonal) did the trick for Cridge :flower:

Scerena - I'm feeling ok thanks but very cautious and anxious to get past 12 weeks. My symptoms are less than with my DS which is a bit of a worry but then I keep reading every pg is different. My main symptoms are weeing for England (do they have weeing at the Olympics :haha:) and general tweaks and pressure in the abdomen. Boobs not really sore, I was worried about not having sore boobs but they started a bit yesterday. Feels like I've been wearing a dodgy bra!

I'm off to see the midwife on Friday. I don't think you're supposed to go until you're about 8 weeks or something and I'll only be close to 6 weeks so not sure if she'll see me when she realises. My GP told me to book in with the midwife, and I did at the desk, receptionist never said anything about what week I was, so :shrug: But I shall use the excuse I was on Femara and I was told by the FS that they'd give me an early scan.

Your beach body is fab, I'm very jealous! I'd be over the moon if I had a body to match yours. :hugs:

GL wiht your appointment! Just remember it is still early so dont worry if you dont see a HB, the average is only on 6+5 to see a HB

Your symptoms will still come, and then you gonna wish them away :hugs:

AFM > I have definitely Od on Saturday :happydance::happydance: Im sooooo happy, will be using more Lucrin now but that is fine. Will be on it for 16 days so will be properly down regulated.

Just need to call the FS office and make sure it will be fine. Edit: Just confirmed it is fine, will use it till AF arrives

AF due on the 17th :coffee:

thanks ladies, i have been going to the hospital for my hcg levels to be checked every 48 they were 78 then 199 now 386 im just abit worried that they are rising slow, is this normal? i have had 2 ultrasounds first one they couldnt see anything but second one they could see a sac that measured 2.4 mm. i have another appointment in the morning to get hcg levels checked again i really hope they have risen some more.

i wish u all the luck in the world ladies!! xx

Laura - HCG should "roughly" double every 48 hours so i think ou are fine!! if you only got your BFP on June 1st it's still way too early for scans i think. So the fact that the could see the sac is good! Best of luck for our bloods and further scans :thumbup: The first few weeks are sooo worrying - before ou've seen baby and HB :wacko:

Laura - congrats on your bfp!! Your doubling time in hours has been: 69, 35, 50 - so you're within range! The fact that they saw nothing and then a sac is a very good sign as well that things are growing! Hopefully tomorrow you'll see a yolk sac at least.... how far along are you exactly?

Tella - so is there no chance of a bfp this cycle because you're on meds?

Welcome back Scerena!!

Kyla - yes, the first 12 weeks suck. :winkwink: But it sounds like things are going really well so far!!

im not sure how far i am, they said i need to wait till my hcg levels get to 1500 before they will be able to say for definate, its just all very worrying, i thought i would never see the day of a positive test so happy and nervous at the same time. thanks for the replies :thumbup: x

Hey ladies hope all is well with yous
Congratulations Laura and kyla what brilliant news I joined In march but I'd don't post often enough gonna start today :)
Kyla and Laura sorry for asking but how was your bmi ? I got od done in march was waiting nearly a year to get it done as had to lose weight lost 2 stone and kind of got fed up with losing weight to be honest trying to get back on track as I'm getting married in sept !! Anyways I'm a bit confused really after od I got my period then 28 days later got my next period which I was trilled with never got a 28 day cycle in my life !!! Doctor put me on clomid 50mg for two months then back to see him so took my 1st month of clomid started it on the 27th of April and still havent got my period . Didn't test as I hate getting that negative result have no symptoms at all that I could be pregnant. Monday and Tuesday I had period pains and last night when I went to the toilet I had a small but of stale blood it was like mucus that was it today I'm grand no pain or nothing. ! Hope yas can help me any advice would be great xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->