anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Tella - I'm confused too, sorry hun, is there a chance of a bfp for you this cycle?

Bride To Be - Thanks :hugs: My BMI was high, up at 37 at most. It's hovered around 35 for a while and I got it back down to 35 recently. I'm one of those PCOSers who is high BMI despite eating healthily. People think I eat cakes and pies and don't believe me when I say I never touch them.
Hmmm...I think you should test. I don't want to get your hopes up but it could be implantation bleeding, or the bleeding sometimes in early pregnancy when you miss a period. I know it's cruel and heartbreaking to get another BFN but you need to know so you can move on.
When I was on Clomid, I wouldn't always get a period. I had to count 28 days, take it days 2-6 and then on day 29 when I didn't get an AF, I started again counting day 29 as day one and started a new cycle. Not saying this is what you should do, but I think your FS should clarify what they want you to do. Some prescribe meds to bring on AF. Either way, you need to get started on a new cycle if you're not pregnant now.
ps: no pregnancy symptoms doesn't always mean you are not pregnant. I was late starting with symptoms and I still don't have the full range. Hope this helps :hugs:

Hey ladies hope all is well with yous
Congratulations Laura and kyla what brilliant news I joined In march but I'd don't post often enough gonna start today :)
Kyla and Laura sorry for asking but how was your bmi ? I got od done in march was waiting nearly a year to get it done as had to lose weight lost 2 stone and kind of got fed up with losing weight to be honest trying to get back on track as I'm getting married in sept !! Anyways I'm a bit confused really after od I got my period then 28 days later got my next period which I was trilled with never got a 28 day cycle in my life !!! Doctor put me on clomid 50mg for two months then back to see him so took my 1st month of clomid started it on the 27th of April and still havent got my period . Didn't test as I hate getting that negative result have no symptoms at all that I could be pregnant. Monday and Tuesday I had period pains and last night when I went to the toilet I had a small but of stale blood it was like mucus that was it today I'm grand no pain or nothing. ! Hope yas can help me any advice would be great xxx

hiya bride to be,
my bmi is 30, i was advised to lose weight before surgery but only managed to lose a little bit, i have never been on clomid, i had af 24/4/12 and had surgery on 1/5/12 and a positive test on 1/6/12 with no af in between surgery and positive. It is so frustrating seeing a negative test all the time, i really hope you get a bfp soon. I had period like pains a week before i got my positive. xxx

Kyla- Glad things have gone well for you get plenty of rest and ENJOY :happydance: I hope they give you a scan that would be lovely :) Thanks for the compliment chick :)

Tella- I know I wish I didnt have to come back :cry: but back to reality :) I hope the break done me the world of good like cridge but we shall see :) and thanks hun :hugs:
Yay for ovulating :dance: this HAS to be your month :) Tella af is not allowed to come come on beanie find your way and get snuggled! I AM ROUTING FOR YOU!!!

Cridge- thanks how are things going with you and baby??? Did you find out the sex of your little miracle???

Scerena - things are going great. It's a boy! FX'd for you that your vaca did something amazing!

Cridge- a boy how great can't believe you are so far along it's exciting!!! When will you start your baby shopping???

I let my son pick a few things out the day we confirmed gender. I probably won't do much shopping as I'm having 2 showers in September. I plan to purchase a few things though whenever I get around to it - a crib, breast pump, bassinet. The rest I'll probably wait to get until after my showers. I still feel like I'm just a little bit pregnant even though i'm coming up on half-way. :wacko:

Thanks kyla and Laura your stories give me a bit of hope ! My bmi was 35 think I'm 31 now but have started back my diet and interval training so hopefully I'll stick at it ! Kyla I might wait until Monday and see if I get them then ! Before I got of I had a cycle of around 35 days that's because I lost the two stone so no Im at day 45 so ite a nightmare I really taught the od would regulate my cycle more it's a bit frustrating as Im sure u lovely ladies all now ! I always think I'll no when I'm pregnant maybe it's just wishful thinking xx

Baby Chaos - Clomid was horrible for me too :nope: It gave me horrendous depression and fits of hysteria! I really hope OD will make you ovulate naturally. Have a speedy recovery.

Nikkia - are you waiting for the NHS IUI? Have they given you any timeframes?

Snflwrgrl - how are you? Are you still at the hospital on strict bedrest? What are the doctors saying?

Kyla- how are you feeling?

Shouldn't Scerena be back from Dom Rep by now :shrug:

hi maria, omg.....only 3 weeks for you. i am so excited! I am doing ok. yes, still in hospital. they were going to let me go home but when they checked me i was 3-4cm dialated. i will be here until atleast until 34 weeks, if LO doesnt make his appearance sooner. so just about your due date i might be able to go home. If i do go home it will still be on bedrest. LO is doing great though. all tests, monitors, ultrasounds look great! :thumbup: cant wait to hear your big news....could be anytime now!

thanks ladies, i have been going to the hospital for my hcg levels to be checked every 48 they were 78 then 199 now 386 im just abit worried that they are rising slow, is this normal? i have had 2 ultrasounds first one they couldnt see anything but second one they could see a sac that measured 2.4 mm. i have another appointment in the morning to get hcg levels checked again i really hope they have risen some more.

i wish u all the luck in the world ladies!! xx

Dont worry about the beta's not everyone is textbook, will keep you in my prayers!

Tella - so is there no chance of a bfp this cycle because you're on meds?

There is a possibility I suppose but stuff like that won't happen to me. The injections I'm on now, just surpesses Fsh and lh so won't do anything to pregnancy if it was there.

I read last night that it is not recommended to be used if pregnant, but i will test at 10dpo just to be safe. if nothing i will wait for AF to be late. Atleast most of the embryo's nutrients are being used out of the yolk sack in the beginning so not immediately from my blood.

Tella- I know I wish I didnt have to come back :cry: but back to reality :) I hope the break done me the world of good like cridge but we shall see :) and thanks hun :hugs:
Yay for ovulating :dance: this HAS to be your month :) Tella af is not allowed to come come on beanie find your way and get snuggled! I AM ROUTING FOR YOU!!!

Thanks :hugs: Let us know what your temp has been so that we know if you have atleast O'd.

hi maria, omg.....only 3 weeks for you. i am so excited! I am doing ok. yes, still in hospital. they were going to let me go home but when they checked me i was 3-4cm dialated. i will be here until atleast until 34 weeks, if LO doesnt make his appearance sooner. so just about your due date i might be able to go home. If i do go home it will still be on bedrest. LO is doing great though. all tests, monitors, ultrasounds look great! :thumbup: cant wait to hear your big news....could be anytime now!

Great to hear everything is going great wiht you and LO!!!! Hope he stays in for as long as possible!

AFM > 5dpo boring TWW :coffee:

hi everyone :wave: ,​
maria - sorry for couldnt post anything because of some technical problem in my mobile. Did u feel anything now i mean your baby is ready to get out did u feel any pain now? Did you feel ur baby's position? Did u see any baby in ur dream at night? Hi hi.​
kyla - dont take stress just relaxed. It will help to u and ur baby. Lots of love both of u muahh. :kiss:
tella - did u ovulate this cycle?​
scerena - nice pics hun. Lovly atmospher and u are looking stunning hun. You know i missed u sweeti. Happy to see here again. You are now recharged. When did u think ur af show?​
AFM - i am now cd6 and will take to night last clomid tab. I will go for scan next week 11th june. Hope this time my folli grow continuesly and rapture.

maria - sorry for couldnt post anything because of some technical problem in my mobile. Did u feel anything now i mean your baby is ready to get out did u feel any pain now? Did you feel ur baby's position? Did u see any baby in ur dream at night? Hi hi.​
kyla - dont take stress just relaxed. It will help to u and ur baby. Lots of love both of u muahh. :kiss:
scerena - nice pics hun. Lovly atmospher and u are looking stunning hun. You know i missed u sweeti. Happy to see here again. You are now recharged. When did u think ur af show?​
AFM - i am now cd6 and will take to night last clomid tab. I will go for scan next week 11th june. Hope this time my folli grow continuesly and rapture.

Yes i did indeed Ovulate :happydance: im currently 5dpo!!!

Fx'd the clomid works and you will catch that eggy!​

Baby Chaos - Clomid was horrible for me too :nope: It gave me horrendous depression and fits of hysteria! I really hope OD will make you ovulate naturally. Have a speedy recovery.

Nikkia - are you waiting for the NHS IUI? Have they given you any timeframes?

Snflwrgrl - how are you? Are you still at the hospital on strict bedrest? What are the doctors saying?

Kyla- how are you feeling?

Shouldn't Scerena be back from Dom Rep by now :shrug:

its a great news that lo is doing well. Happy to know that you can go home. Now just start count down of baby arrival.:happydance:

Yes i did indeed Ovulate :happydance: im currently 5dpo!!!

Fx'd the clomid works and you will catch that eggy!​

Thanks tella. Good news that u ovulate. Did you take any med to ovulate or naturally? Hope now u can get your bfp very soon. Lots of baby :dust: :dust: to you. I know this tww is really boring.​

Snflwrgrl - Im really pleased LO is doing well. You've had SUCH a tough time over the last 2 months but you've handled it so well - you should be proud of yourself! And Im sure when you finally get to cuddle your perfectly healthy son it will all seem worth it :thumbup: I think they say 34-35 weeks babies can pretty much be considered OK to be born so not long to go :happydance:

Anupur - how are you doing on Clomid? I remember having horrible mood swings and hysterics when I was on Clomid :cry: I remember screaming so much at my poor DH that I would start shaking :nope: It's a horrible drug - but it helps millions of women have babies :thumbup:

Tella - 5DPO already! I know 2WW usually drags but you don't have long left until either a BFP or the start of new cycle which WILL end up in a healthy baby :thumbup:

AFM - it actually still feels unreal :wacko: Im feeling fine actually - obviously more tired and a little heavy, but Im still at work and also quite active. I did have a very real dream 2 nights ago that that baby was born and it was a BOY!! Although we were expecting a girl!! We were both in shock! :haha:

Maria > That will be a boy that is intouch wiht his feminine side with all the pink clothes :rofl: I cant wait to see your little one anymore! It will the first OD baby that i will see since I actively started chatting on this thread!

Anupur > It was completely natural, no meds. It is my rest month after the first IVF failure.

today marks 1 year since my OD............
No BFP yet ..................

MommyMel and Tella - I feel for you :hugs: I honestly don't know how Id cope if I passed a year's mark since the OD without getting pregnant :nope: You ladies are so, so strong! I know it's sometimes annoying to hear this, especially coming from someone already pregnant - but PLEASE don't lose hope because it MUST happen...sooner or later (hopefully sooner!) but it MUST! :hugs:

thanks so much Tella nd Maria,,,,,,,,,, i really thought i would be preggies by now.
I guess when God is ready he will bless me......

i am considering taking a DHEA supplement, i guess it cant hurt.

Maria> i can only imagine how big your belly must be....... its a beautiful sight....

and yes, WE WILL get there,,,,,, i know in my heart that it will happen for us OD ladies......
:hugs:

MommyMel > I asked about DHEA, which you have to get a script for here. And my FS said it is great for Deminished Ovarian Reserve, and slow responders to meds but if you are responding well to meds and O it is not recommeded to take as it actaully a male hormone.

We WILL get there!!! When the time is right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->