anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

I had a 30 day NATURAL CYCLE :happydance: Cannot believe that it was my shortest cycle and the natural one :)

CD1 for me today :dance:

I have my scan on monday and see the nurse to be shown how to do injections etc and get my prescription :happydance: Now I am excited!!!!!

TELLA- 6DPO OMG! What date will you test or are you going to wait for your beta???? I know I feel exactly the same you ladies really do help keep me going :hugs:

I had a 31 day NATURAL CYCLE :happydance: Cannot believe that it was my shortest cycle and the natural one :)

I have my scan on monday and see the nurse to be shown how to do injections etc and get my prescription :happydance: Now I am excited!!!!!

TELLA- 6DPO OMG! What date will you test or are you going to wait for your beta???? I know I feel exactly the same you ladies really do help keep me going :hugs:

:happydance: YAY that is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry that you didnt catch the eggy but atleast you know you O'd and you can start wiht injectables that is gonna bring you a BFP!!!!!!!

I dont have any beta's this month, im all natural. Will maybe test on 10/11dpo i will see otherwise AF is due next Sunday, so i might just wait!

I hope the injections are enough for me to get my bfp, I want to get my hopes up but I am so scared to as clomid failed me and I had my hoes up about that...

So nervous to start the injections and I am not sure why, I think its because I havent done anything like this before...

So hapy to have a short natural cycle though! The OD must be starting to waork a little- I have never had a natural 30 day cycle!!

I hope that you get a line on a test tella you REALLY do deserve it and I hope the bean/beans are snuggling in nicely as we speak!!
How much is the ivf costing where you are each time???

Scerena - that's wonderful news! And also brilliant that af didn't spoil a day of your holidays :thumbup:
Has DH done an SA to make sure the swimmers are all OK?

I would strongly recommend Conceive Plus from Boots and use it A LOT :dohh: I just "know" this is what helped us and also other couples. As in we didn't really do anything differently except for use a lot of this lube :thumbup:

Yes oh has had four sa's-
1st- 0.5million (told ivf only option)
2nd- 28million
3rd- 15 million
4th- 34million

The fs is happy that his count is 'normal' and doesnt have any worries he reacons the 1st one which was about a year ago was because he was unwell and his testosterone levels were really low, but his levels have gone up and so has his count, the testosterine levels are not average yet but getting closer and he has no worries (the fs) I do still a little bit though, so hopefully oh will get a sa done and bloods again to check the count is still normal... His morphology just met the criteria from what I remember I cant quite remember the exact number but it was low in a couple of the first ones to begin with though...

I have conceive plus :) we dont use it alot though I always forget half the time lol, but with him just having average and not high sa we should use it more I guess :) if it helped you then I am going to make sure that we use more of it :)

I am so glad af didnt make an appearance on hols either! so happy to of had a 30 day cycle without meds!

He has a follow up on 21st June, not sure if he will do another sa? He should do to check its normal still :)

Hello ladies!

I have been well out of action on here for like forever!!!

Really sorry ladies...however you were all not too far from my thoughts, I remeber when I first joined this forum, most of the girls that were the first one's on this thread had all had success, I knew at once that this was a lucky thread and wanted to be a part of it.

I know that each and everyone of you OD ladies will get your BFP's sharpish! It is just the nature of this particular thread! I mean 337 pages!!! Woo hoo!

Tella - Hi beautiful FX'd for you, my OD buddy your good news is around the corner, I just have faith. Wish this is it...chin up Mrs! :) BTW - eat pineapple!

Scerena - That is the spirit, first you get normal cycles and the rest just follows.

To all you other ladies - Best of luck! If you suffer from PCOS - please cut down your sugars and carbs and use cinnamon in place of sugar - it really helps! If you bring the insulin resistance in control, the rest just falls in to place.

As Maria said - lots of pre-seed (conceive plus) I will always be thankful to her for suggesting it to me when I was TTC, and I am sure it helped - Use lots of it!

Kyla - Congrats on your BFP...!

Will be in touch more!

I hope the injections are enough for me to get my bfp, I want to get my hopes up but I am so scared to as clomid failed me and I had my hoes up about that...

So nervous to start the injections and I am not sure why, I think its because I havent done anything like this before...

So hapy to have a short natural cycle though! The OD must be starting to waork a little- I have never had a natural 30 day cycle!!

I hope that you get a line on a test tella you REALLY do deserve it and I hope the bean/beans are snuggling in nicely as we speak!!
How much is the ivf costing where you are each time???

It has been for most girls so just believe in it!!!! The injecting itself isnt that bad at all. And wiht a 30day naturall cycle, you will just give your eggies a boost it needs, like Cridge did.

Hello ladies!

I have been well out of action on here for like forever!!!

Really sorry ladies...however you were all not too far from my thoughts, I remeber when I first joined this forum, most of the girls that were the first one's on this thread had all had success, I knew at once that this was a lucky thread and wanted to be a part of it.

I know that each and everyone of you OD ladies will get your BFP's sharpish! It is just the nature of this particular thread! I mean 337 pages!!! Woo hoo!

Tella - Hi beautiful FX'd for you, my OD buddy your good news is around the corner, I just have faith. Wish this is it...chin up Mrs! :) BTW - eat pineapple!

Scerena - That is the spirit, first you get normal cycles and the rest just follows.

To all you other ladies - Best of luck! If you suffer from PCOS - please cut down your sugars and carbs and use cinnamon in place of sugar - it really helps! If you bring the insulin resistance in control, the rest just falls in to place.

As Maria said - lots of pre-seed (conceive plus) I will always be thankful to her for suggesting it to me when I was TTC, and I am sure it helped - Use lots of it!

Kyla - Congrats on your BFP...!

Will be in touch more!

Great to hear from you my OD Buddie :hugs:

I had pineappel in the house, just forgot to eat it. Im 6dpo do you think it wil still help?

My DH hates pre-seed, he says it is to much looses feeling. So once my first tube was finished i didnt buy again. How did you guys use it? I read 30mins before but that makes BD even more scheduled that what it already is :nope:

Hi ladies!
Just leaving the Fertility clinic, i am on cd13, but my little follicles are not growing fast enough the largest one is 11.8mm, so i should be doing another scan on Monday if not much progress, they will have to cancell this IUI cycle. I am also on menopur injectable. My last/first IUI was done on cd13. This is so disappointing. Sorry for the bad news but i just needed to vent. So just here waiting to see what Monday brings. On a brighter topic, i started working out again, & i have lost 3.7 lbs since May 30. I really needed a distraction so working out is helping with that.

Have a WONDERFUL weekend ladies!!!!!

Tella - I also recommend PreSeed or similar, I am convinced it helped me get my bfp as I didn't notice a lot of cm around the time I ov'd. What I have done with it is, not tell DH :haha: TMI Alert - I just use it discreetly before we go to bed, filling the applicator about half of what it recommends and making sure it gets as close to the cervix as possible. Then when he notices a difference, I usually give him a compliment and say it must be all his doing :serenade:
:rofl: I also find it helps if the tube is already a bit warm, so try to warm the tube up before application. :blush:

Keisha - Congrats on the weight loss :happydance: That's really good going! I have everything crossed that Monday brings better news with those follicles. Keep us posted, I'll be thinking of you.:hugs:

Arza- how's you pregnancy going???

Tella- I hope so :) I am not sure if I ovulated this cycle but I am guessing I did considering that my cycle was short as usually it lasts for ages when I don't....
So did you inject with syringes or the pen??

Keisha- so sorry to hear that hun :hugs: hopefully your follicles grow :hugs: I used a hot water bottle and legs against the wall on my last clomid cycle (u probably know all them methods)
My fx'd for you :hugs: well done on the weight loss!

Miracle - I rarely got positive opt's - including the cycle I conceived on, so no doubt I ovulated. :winkwink:

Scerena - congrats on a short cycle!! I think you did ovulate with it being so short!! Yay!! :thumbup:

Kyla - Love the ticker!!! :cloud9:

Keisha - I'm so sorry things are rough right now! :hugs: feel free to vent - that's what we're here for!!

Hi Tella,

I did not get the preseed with the applicator as Kyla mentioned, i got the tube, but I also bought a few syringes from the pharmacy and I filled the syringes almost 3/4 way then I would put that inside really deep (I know TMI right :) ) as I was scared of it all pouring out, I would prop myself up on a pillow, and DH didn't even notice as it would be really inside.

At 6DPO still eat the pineapple even if it is from a can like the delmonte ones. Now is the time...

Hi just a quick question, will it matter if i am on period when have op? Af is due around 21st june and op is 25th so very likely this will be the case. Wondering whether to call the doctors and get something to delay af? X

Hi Charbaby - It seems to depend upon the FS whether they will do the op on a period or not. Here, they won't do it as it can interfere with them checking the lap properly. Can you give you FS a call and ask? Maybe they'll give you something to bring on AF before hand?

Arza- how are you feeling?

Miracle - Just like Cridge, I conceived on a cycle I didn't get a positive OPK on. I have never had a true positive OPK, some PCOS ladies get faint lines all the time, personally I get faint lines mid-cycle but never a line equally dark as the control. Even when I know from CD21 progesterone tests that I Ov'd and from the month I got my BFP. Fingers crossed for you. :hugs:

Ladies, i just really want to THANK you all for being so SUPPORTIVE!!!!
I really appreciate it!

Aw Keisha :hugs: The exercise is great for you, it's brilliant for relieving stress and the weight loss is a mega bonus! Maybe try some pineapple as Arza suggested?? Have a lovely weekend :flower:

Kyla thanks for the Pineapple tip, i just need to lower my BMI by 2.7, to be in my normal weight range. Just taking this time to get in shape.

Char- :hi: yes I agree with kyla it really does depend, my fs done mine I was cd3 with af, I had to go in as normal in the morning and when I told her she had no problem, apparently some of the other surgeons there do and an some not, I hope they do it for you :)

Keisha- it's great to have a support network around you this thread is great, you are doing well with the weight loss :)

Cridge- thanks do exciting to have a normal natural cycle :)

I had a 30 day NATURAL CYCLE :happydance: Cannot believe that it was my shortest cycle and the natural one :)

That is brilliant. 30 day cycle fantastic. :thumbup:

Hi just a quick question, will it matter if i am on period when have op? Af is due around 21st june and op is 25th so very likely this will be the case. Wondering whether to call the doctors and get something to delay af? X

My AF had only just finished when I had OD and the consultant didn't think it was a problem. Good lyck honey! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->