anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

https://img123.imageshack.us/img123/7861/cheerleadingclipartkm7.gif

Well done Scerena, you gonna getter better at it everytime!!!!!!!!!!

:kiss:

Tella- Thanks :hugs: I hope so :) how are you finding the tww??? You should be getting your :bfp: in a few days :hugs:

Tella - you're awesome! Love the cheerleaders. :haha: 9 dpo!!!!

Scerena - congrats on getting shot #1 done!! I hope this does the trick for you!!

Anupur - I haven't done the GD test yet. I can't remember when it's usually done... 24 weeks, maybe?? :shrug: I haven't actually spoken to MY doctor since 11.5 weeks, and won't see her until 20 weeks, so I don't have the lowdown. I am a bit worried about failing the test, but I'm still on a fairly high dose of metformin, so hopefully that will keep me out of the red.

:thumbup:yay well do scerena. x
Hope you all ok?
AFM af arrived like never b4 with avengance on cd 64 so now on cd3 Along with af i a feeling of depression:cry:must be the hormones but feeling dreadfull. x

:hugs: Nikkia! The first few days of a new cycle are always disappointing - even if it's an anticipated af. Will you be doing any meds this cycle? Hopefully you'll start feeling more positive very soon!

Scerena - :happydance: Well done! I'd be super super scared too, but I'm so pleased you managed to get it done. FX'd for you :thumbup:

Nikkia - :hugs: Oh sorry AF has brought the blues. I'm sure everyone here totally understands how you're feeling. Have you been given any clomid to try after the op? I know you're waiting for an IUI date, just wondered if they're giving you anything to try while you wait? Still, new cycle = new hope. Do you have a plan at all for this cycle?

Thank you for being so nice. No meds this cycle I do have some clomid left and was tempted to just take some. But have decided I don't think I will and just see what happens. I just wish I had a date for my iui. Something to look forward to. xx

Sorry you are feeling down Nikkia, I normally feel so low when af arrives, I think it is the hormones.

Scerena - well done, knew you could do it, hopefully you'll get a bfp the first round. Do you know how many cycles of injections you get on the NHS in Hampshire?

cridge- Thanks, I hope that it works too for me fx'd :) will you be getting another scan or is that it now??

Nikkia- So sorry af got you :hugs: Hopefully your iui will be soon hun, try your hardest to stay positive :hugs: we are here for you, so horrible to see af I know :hugs: :hugs:

Kyla- Thank you, yes it was scary, but I should be better at it as time goes on :) How are you feeling???

LPEAR- Yes at my clinic I get three rounds on the nhs and then its onto ivf and I will be doing egg sharing so fx'd I will get my :bfp: within the next few months! Hows things going with you???

Scerena - well done! That's what I was on 75ml of Menopur every other day. I had 6 shots of of it.

Nikkia - so sorry you are feeling pants :hugs: Do you think its worth calling your GP and asking for an update?

Anupur - any news from your scan?

Maria- really that's good you was on the same will be interesting to see how long I need it I hope I only need 6 shots like you!!!

Scerena - I have my 20 week u/s on the 25th and that will probably be it for the rest of the pregnancy. :)

Thanks for all the replies i spoke to f/s and she is writing me a prescription for something to delay my period, i have to start taking them 5 days before af due which will be monday :), only 13days till op!!! X

Morning all, congrats on all the BFPs going around this thread, its really inspiring and I wish you all a H&H pregnancy xx

I'm due to have my lap and ov drilling done next Thur, a bit nervous getting and definitely going to speak to the Dr. I have ov'd, 3 sets of tests have proven that and have had my HSG done and OH's SA is brilliant so there are no problems there, maybe this op will work some wonders, heres hoping, over 2 years waiting for that BFP and still counting!

Morning all, congrats on all the BFPs going around this thread, its really inspiring and I wish you all a H&H pregnancy xx

I'm due to have my lap and ov drilling done next Thur, a bit nervous getting and definitely going to speak to the Dr. I have ov'd, 3 sets of tests have proven that and have had my HSG done and OH's SA is brilliant so there are no problems there, maybe this op will work some wonders, heres hoping, over 2 years waiting for that BFP and still counting!

Good luck my op is the following monday x

Charbaby and Cullen44 - I remember the pre-op nerves only too well. It was all worth it in the end - good luck. :thumbup:

Scerena - I am feeling a little neurotic still but other than that fine thanks. Hoping you'll be joining me with a bfp this cycle. :hugs:

Keisha - any news?

Carbaby and cullen I got my od done in march this year I was so nervous I think I had a panic attack before I went down to surgery . Haha but it was all fine and I didn't have much pain at all took about 7-10 days to fully recover . I've not got a Bnf yet but sill very eart days I no the od will work for all of us lovely ladies we all deserve it ! This trend keeps me going it's so nice to no there our others who no how u feel xx
No news really with me on day 49 which is really worrying me as still no period but I've been having period pains the last two days and have a bit of brown discharge sorry for the details ladies just don't no what to do if I should just test or wait another couple of days x
Anyways hope yous are all well xoxo

charbaby & cullen- gl with your ops I hope you both have a speedy recovery :hugs:

cridge- cannot wait to see your 20wk scan photo! Cannot believe you are pratically halfway to meeting your little man :)

Kyla- Thanks hun I hope so too :)

Bride- My first cycle was 42days or something so dont worry too much your body is just recovering :) if you test please update us with th result :) hoping af stays away for you :)

Thanks scerena my 1st cycle after the od was 28 days I was so happy never had a 28 day cycle before so I taught this cycle would be the same ! No need to test af just started I'm not too upset about it glad to be able I start anothe cycle hopefully this isn't as long this will be my second cycle of clomid then I've to see my consultant end of August to get the results to see if I'm ouvalting and what the next step will be ! Scerena when did u get your od ? Ive started back on my diet and excerise so hopefully this will help xx

Bride- oh so sorry to hear af got you hun :hugs: :hugs: it horrible, will you be doing anything different this cycle??
I hope you are ovulating and you get a bfp this cycle... Do you temp/opk?

I had my OD done in January :/
Still no bfp, but cycle 3 was clomid 32 days and 4th was natural first 30 day cycle ever, took a while for my cycles to shorten back down...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->