anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Tella - yeah, the lube did make things a bit wet! :dohh: but that's because I just applied all over the outside :blush: Now I saw in the pharmacy that they started doing Conceive Plus in single-use pens that you can just insert really deep inside so it sits right at the entrance to the cervix :thumbup:

Scerna - what is his motility like? The count itself is important of course but motility and morphology are also super important. My DH's morphology was low (6% at his latest SA with the minimum being 4%). So I think his low morphology has contributed towards it taking a while for us to get a BFP even though I was ovulating OK on Clomid and after the OD. And Conceive Plus has definitely helped!

Keisha - I'm so sorry things aren't going to plan :hugs: Why don't they increase the Menopur dose? When I was on Menopur I was told that after the first scan on CD9 they will see if the dose needs to be increased.
Well done on your weight loss, weety! Hang in there - you know you can get pregnant and you WILL have that take home baby :hugs:

Hi everyone, I posted back in march when I had od in 28th. I had a really light period one month after (which I thought was incredible as I only have got a period once or twice a year). I thought I had ovulated following that cycle but when I went to my obgyn he did a blood test which showed no ovulation and no preg. So I was really disappointed as I thought I had ov because I had all the ov symptoms. My dr told me to wait for my next period and start on clomid, however it didn't come (even though I could feel it was going to) so I rang my dr who told me to pick up a script for provera to commence my cycle and start the clomid. As I kept getting period pain and nothing showing, I decided to do a pregnancy test- i did a digital one which came back positive!! I couldn't believe my eyes and since had blood tests confirming good levels! Given the date of my last period I am 7 weeks pregnant today- I didn't even realise for the first few weeks as I was so depressed and over everything. I just wanted to let everyone know that I was someone who thought I would never ever get pregnant - I am fairly lean, fit pcoser with not many symptoms, no probs with insulin resistance or anything. The only thing I changed this year was going to the gym and doing a weights and cardio class. So hang in there everyone - I think if it's possible for me then it is for anyone. Xx

Massive congratulations Emel, that is wonderful news! Thank you for giving me hope! H&H 9 months.

Emel- congrats! And 7 weeks that's nice :) have a h&h 9 months :)

Quite a few ladies on here are getting their :bfp: so quickly after od :)

Maria- to be fair I really cannot remember :dohh: I think motility was just normal and I think morph was 5% it's not great but amazing from how low the first sa was :) my fs doesn't seem worried at all I think it's because his testosterone levels are going up, he said that's the reason why his count was so low as to begin with his testosterone was very low, he has two previous children so we know it's not a permanent thing, just hoping when he does the next sa it's normal I am so hoping as I get scared it will ve low again it worries me like crazy!

Afm- not much goin on here, cd3 and have my scan tomorrow morning and get all my info and hopefully get started with the injections... Ladies I am crapping myself about it :haha: I haven't shut up about it and been so excited but now I have to actually inject myself I am worrying so much reality is starting to kick in :/ I really am hoping that I can do it I'm scared I won't be able to my nerves are taking over me :cry:

Emel - that's brilliant news! Congratulations! I can't believe the Dr just told you to start Provera wihout telling you to take a test first :dohh: Well done for checking yourself!

Scerena - I will never forget the first night I injected myself for the IUI :wacko: I was on Menopur and it came in 2 tiny capsules - powder and liquid. You are meant to break off the heads of the capsules, then mix everything together and then draw a syringe and then inject...DH were both in the kitchen and shaking :dohh: I was petrified of spilling the stuff and then of course petrified the syringe will have air bubbles...And of course psychologically its tough to know you have to give yourself an injection...rather than, say, a nurse injng smth... I don't really know how to explain it?! But it hardly hurt! It stung a little but pretty bearable. You'll be fine!

Congratulations Emel :cloud9: Wishing you a H&H 9 months.

Scerena & Keisha - Good luck to both of you for your scans tomorrow. :hugs::hugs:

Congratulations emel delighted it happened so quick for you it gives us all hope xx

Kyla- thanks :hugs:

Maria- I think I will be taking menopur? Not 100% sure but I swear that is what he said... I'm scared of having the proper needle I was hoping for the pen... I think I will be shaking too to be honest, but I am goin to have to man up and remember what I am actually doing this for right?! Easier said than done :haha:

Scerena - you shouldn't need the proper needle for the actual injection - only for the mixing of the drugs. Then the long scary thing gets discarded and instead you attach one that's about half an inch long and very thin. Well, at least that's what I had with Menopur!

Oooooooooh Maria I am do relieved that you just told me that I thought I was going to have a proper big syringe it was scaring me :haha: you have made me feel tons better :hugs: :hugs:

Congrats Emel!!! So happy the OD worked so well for you!!

It seems we're going through another spurt of bfp! FX'd for the rest of you wonderful girls!! We want more bfp's!!!!

emel - woww 7weeks pregoo great news Emel. Its a encouraging news for us hun. H&H 9months. Take proper rest and take care urself.​
scerena - new cycle = new hope. Excited for you. Tell us about the result of ur scan. Dont scared. That injection pain is like a pinch. U will be fine.​
tella - did u do any test?​
cridge - 18weeks woow. The time is running fast hun. Did u do any gestational diabetic test?​
AFM - CD9 will be start scanning from tommrow.​

Anupur- thanks hun :) what injections did you do gonal f or Menopur? I can deal with a pinch :)
I hope tomorrow they see a nice sized follicle or two good luck :dust:

Scerena you will be fine I know it. Good luck for the scan.

Anupur - good luck for your first follicle scan.

Afm - second day of norethisterone tablets, 3 days to go. I am praying clomid will make me ovulate after the od. I also hope the metformin helps with the clomid resistance, I've read it can. Af should arrive in one week them clomid days 2-6.

Lpear- gl with the clomid I hope af hurries for you :) I never got a follicle on clomid until after the OD and I got one nice one only downfall was my lining but clomid has always thinne my lining so they said I am clomid resistant. I am sure you will respond well I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you :hugs: will you be having scans etc???

It would be good if we got more BFPs on here. Lets all keep our fingers crossed.

Well I don't know how I am feeling about this month. Sometimes I think yep it is going to work and other times i think not a chance. Got to lose some of the weight i put on again so difficult to do. On possibly cd8/9 so no chance there would be a positive pregnancy test even if i did definitely ovulate and again no guarantee i have anyway, back to work tomorrow after time off from op and half term. got sunday night blues...

Scerena, thanks, hopefully my lining will be ok as it is normally very thick. I will probably arrange for a scan around cd12 to see what us going on. I had forgotten that clomid thins your lining so I'd probably better have a scan to check that as well as looking for follies.

Hi just a quick question, will it matter if i am on period when have op? Af is due around 21st june and op is 25th so very likely this will be the case. Wondering whether to call the doctors and get something to delay af? X

I would also suggest to speak to your doc! GL for the OP you will get your BFP soon after!

Ladies, i just really want to THANK you all for being so SUPPORTIVE!!!!
I really appreciate it!

:hugs::hugs: Cant wait for you to get your forever bean!:hugs::hugs:

Tella - yeah, the lube did make things a bit wet! :dohh: but that's because I just applied all over the outside :blush: Now I saw in the pharmacy that they started doing Conceive Plus in single-use pens that you can just insert really deep inside so it sits right at the entrance to the cervix :thumbup:

Yeah im gonna try the applicator again if we have another natural cycle for TTC#2 :winkwink:

Hi everyone, I posted back in march when I had od in 28th. I had a really light period one month after (which I thought was incredible as I only have got a period once or twice a year). I thought I had ovulated following that cycle but when I went to my obgyn he did a blood test which showed no ovulation and no preg. So I was really disappointed as I thought I had ov because I had all the ov symptoms. My dr told me to wait for my next period and start on clomid, however it didn't come (even though I could feel it was going to) so I rang my dr who told me to pick up a script for provera to commence my cycle and start the clomid. As I kept getting period pain and nothing showing, I decided to do a pregnancy test- i did a digital one which came back positive!! I couldn't believe my eyes and since had blood tests confirming good levels! Given the date of my last period I am 7 weeks pregnant today- I didn't even realise for the first few weeks as I was so depressed and over everything. I just wanted to let everyone know that I was someone who thought I would never ever get pregnant - I am fairly lean, fit pcoser with not many symptoms, no probs with insulin resistance or anything. The only thing I changed this year was going to the gym and doing a weights and cardio class. So hang in there everyone - I think if it's possible for me then it is for anyone. Xx

:happydance::kiss::cloud9::kiss::happydance:
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!
:happydance::kiss::cloud9::kiss::happydance:

Afm- not much goin on here, cd3 and have my scan tomorrow morning and get all my info and hopefully get started with the injections... Ladies I am crapping myself about it :haha: I haven't shut up about it and been so excited but now I have to actually inject myself I am worrying so much reality is starting to kick in :/ I really am hoping that I can do it I'm scared I won't be able to my nerves are taking over me :cry:

GL with your scan!!!! you will be fine wiht the injections :hugs:

Scerena - I will never forget the first night I injected myself for the IUI :wacko: I was on Menopur and it came in 2 tiny capsules - powder and liquid. You are meant to break off the heads of the capsules, then mix everything together and then draw a syringe and then inject...DH were both in the kitchen and shaking :dohh: I was petrified of spilling the stuff and then of course petrified the syringe will have air bubbles...And of course psychologically its tough to know you have to give yourself an injection...rather than, say, a nurse injng smth... I don't really know how to explain it?! But it hardly hurt! It stung a little but pretty bearable. You'll be fine!

I was the same about the bubles, but after your 2nd shot you manage not to get to many bubbles.

Scerena - you shouldn't need the proper needle for the actual injection - only for the mixing of the drugs. Then the long scary thing gets discarded and instead you attach one that's about half an inch long and very thin. Well, at least that's what I had with Menopur!

I had the same as Maria, the needle you use for menopur is only slightly bigger than the pens needle. It is still considered a insulin needle so it is tiny!!!!

emel - woww 7weeks pregoo great news Emel. Its a encouraging news for us hun. H&H 9months. Take proper rest and take care urself.​
scerena - new cycle = new hope. Excited for you. Tell us about the result of ur scan. Dont scared. That injection pain is like a pinch. U will be fine.​
tella - did u do any test?​
cridge - 18weeks woow. The time is running fast hun. Did u do any gestational diabetic test?​
AFM - CD9 will be start scanning from tommrow.​

No i wont test till the earliest Friday, but i might wait till AF is late.

Scerena, thanks, hopefully my lining will be ok as it is normally very thick. I will probably arrange for a scan around cd12 to see what us going on. I had forgotten that clomid thins your lining so I'd probably better have a scan to check that as well as looking for follies.

I was lucky and didnt have lining issues, hope you also dont get that side effect!!!

AFM >9dpo AF due on Sunday :happydance: Cant wait to get started again

LPEAR- So many ladies lining doesnt get effected but some does, I believe alot in the scans as you get a clearer pic as to what is happening :)

AFM- I went in today and my ovaries are looking active which is a good start and everything was fine to go. I was feeling sick last night and all this morning I put it down to nerves...
Anyhow they didnt have my meds in as the receptionist booked me in for a hcg blood test- I know wtf??? I was like its injectables, so the nurse gave me the prescription then I went back with the meds and she then taught me how to do it all...
I was so so so scared I was so scared I even said I wasnt sure if I wanted to go through with it :haha:
Long story short I done it! It wasnt too bad, but cant say I like doing it as of yet... but its not as bad as what I thought once its done
I am taking- Merional 75IU
every other day for now, so next shot is weds,
my next scan is thursday...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back