anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

I think im going to start temp this cycle and see how that helps I hate been so caught up in ttc I'm trying to take the relaxed approach and hope that works I no easier say than done :) before I got od my cycle was every 35 days which wasn't that bad ! Have u tryed femara ? What u doing tis cycle ? How is your bmi

Relaxed approach is good if you can do it :)

I've tried clomid but it thins my lining...

ATM I am doing injectables :) hoping these do the trick for me :)

My bmi is 24 so I am fine weight wise and it is probably lower now since starting the gym :) what is your bmi???

Oh hopefully they work wonders for you and you get your bfp real soon ! Well Im getting married in sept so that's what my focus is on so much planning etc . Your bmi is perfect mines 30 it was nearly 35 this time last yest and I lost 2 stone whic made my cycle more regular then I stopped dieting haven't put much weight on but trying to lose more now with the wedding and I no it will help get my bfp :)

gals did you hear about stair step of clomid? In this process patient took low dose of clomid like 50mg cd2-cd6 then usg show low follicle growth so took again clomid 100mg in same cycle to grow follicle. Did u know anything about this process?

Anupur- no haven't really heard of that although I did read of a lady on here who took clomid again during the same cycle but that's all newish to me...
How is your cycle going???

Bride- that's great that you have your wedding to help keep you distracted :) and well done on the weight loss :)

Anupur I've never heard of taken clomid twice in the one cycle I'm a pharmaceutical technician and I've never seen that dose ! Where did u hear about it ? Scerena what injections are you taking ?
I'd a light bleed last night now it's gone just did a test bfn which I aready new but I'm a bit pissed off because I want to start my next cycle of clomid !!!

Merional think it's called? It's like Menopur different name. Im getting better at them now :)
Sorry your cycle is being confusing? Sometimes mine does that then later in the day I bleed again, so don't be to disappointed as of yet you still might be able to do your clomid :hugs: sorry about the bfn too even when you know it's still not nice seeing it :hugs: :hugs:
What cd are you meant to take your clomid???

Thanks girls for the well wishes, am trying not to think about it too much, just hoping it will work!

Had a lap done before we were ttc to diagnose the pcos, originally the Dr thought it was endometriosis but only thing they found was adhesions, which they couldnt explain :shrug: Wasnt impressed at all with the whole thing, was done in a private hospital here in NI as I slipped through the NHS system apparently, thought the service would have been better but was practically told by the Dr to take the pill and get on with things, no follow up, nothing! NHS this time and the Dr is far nicer and really thorough so fc x

CD29 today, no signs at all to go by this month but would of course love a BFP so I dont have to go through with the op, wouldnt that be nice :winkwink:

Hey Cullen imagine a bfp now it would be brilliant it of not the of isn't that bad at all and the way I looked at it was if it makes be get a bfp Id go through anything so don't worry too much .
Scerena I've to start my clomid day 2-6 had only a light bled last night noting today only a small bit of stale blood so I'm hoping tomorrow might me my day 1 :)

Gl bride to be I hope your af comes in full swing and you can start your clomid :)

Cullen- hopefully you will have a better experience this time :) would be great to get a bfp and not have to go through with it gl :dust: how long does your cycle usually last?

Anupur - I took femara (which is similar to clomid) and when I hadn't responded after the full 5 days, I took another 2 days of a higher dose and I ended up ovulating. I did that all on my own, without my doc knowing about it because I had heard of women doing that with clomid.

Anupur - I haven't heard of two clomid rounds in one go either.

Hi Bride to Be - Since my op I had weird bleeding before AF arrived. I'd spot or bleed lightly, hardly there and then nothing for a few days, then start up again and eventually an AF. Very annoying when you want to get on with a cycle isn't it.

Scerena - how are you getting on with the injections? Any side effects?

Hi kyla how you feeling any sickness or anything yet ? It's so annoying because I never had this before like I've all the symptons of af arriving then with the spotting then it just stops ! I don't no weather to take provera and bring on af I've never taking it before but really went to start my next cycle

Bride to Be - I'm feeling ok, thanks. No sickness, but I wasn't sick with DS, just had a bit of an upset tummy which can be an equivalent morning sickness. I can't tell if it is due to Metformin though. :blush: I joined Slimming World last week in an effort to gain only healthy weight, I read about one overweight woman who lost (healthily) 3 stone when pregnant so hoping to lose a bit if I can.
It's a dilemma about the provera. I wasn't never offered any. On the cycle I conceived, I had this stop start spotting, brown discharge and then a few days later AF. I remember being so frustrated because I wanted to start my femara cycle, but I held out until I got a proper bleed and a proper CD2. I would see how you get on over the weekend, if still BFN and no AF, I'd be tempted to start Provera. GL :hugs:

I read up about slimming world on Tuesday and was gonna join it to lose weight ! Last year I was in unislim and lost two stone so think I'm going I join back got back into the swing of things this week have been doing interval training and trying to do the wii fit before work every morning hoping to stick to it because I no it will help with getting my bfp and plus my weddings in 13 weeks that should be my motivation In itself ! Kyla I love your name that's one of my names for a girl :) any other symptons sore boobs or anything ? Maybe I'll wait to Saturday and see how I am ! Just want to start a new cycle

Kyla- No side effects really, the injections are going okay thanks :) Sorry that you have got an upset belly :(

afm- I went to my scan today and not much has happened just yet, but I have only done two injections and I am only on cd7, so the nurse said they dont expect too much as of yet, I have a scan on tuesday and I will have done 3 more injections by then, if not much has happened then they will upp the dosage to every day instead of every other day, but they sound positive she said they wouldnt even see a proper change on clomid even on this cd... Cant wait until tuesday hopefully there will be some nice size follicles and a nice healthy lining :)

Really :growlmad: this morning, just got a call from the hospital to see my consultant is taking part in the industrial action next Thursday so my op has been cancelled. Had myself all psycd up about it and everything, so typical, really not a happy bunny this morning aaaagggghhhhh xxx

Oh no Cullen something like that happened me I was scheduled to get the operation last October I went into hospital as planed at 7 in the morning and at one that afternoon the doctor phoned me and told me he couldn't do it I was so upset after sitting there then in march I went in to get it done sat in a ward until 7 pm brought to the surgery and then they cancelled again I cryed all the way home he reschueled for the following week and I got it done then ! Third time lucky for me . Hope your feeling ok and they do it soon xx

Hi girls, sorry for being MIA!!! Been crazy busy and have been battling to keep up with everyone on BnB.

AF has arrived today for me, but it was later in the afternoon, so not sure to count today as CD1 or tomorrow. So will call the FS tomorrow morning to find out.

:happydance: Our IVF#2 is on its way and im bringing back a BFP with me this time!!!!!! Im not taking any excuses :winkwink:

GL to all you girls that are busy with Meds, hope you produce beautiful follies and we will all join the world of bfps togheter in the next few weeks :hugs:

:dust:

Really :growlmad: this morning, just got a call from the hospital to see my consultant is taking part in the industrial action next Thursday so my op has been cancelled. Had myself all psycd up about it and everything, so typical, really not a happy bunny this morning aaaagggghhhhh xxx

Cullen - Oh no! Sorry to hear about that, that's so unfair! :hugs: I really feel for you because I also had to get myself mentally ready for mine and I can only imagine how upset you must be to have it postponed. Any idea when they'll do it?

Tella -:happydance: for new cycle. This will be the One! I have everything crossed for you. :thumbup:

Scerena - Roll on Tuesday for some fab follicles and lovely lining :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->