anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Cullen- sorry to hear that, my forst one was cancelled, not a nice feeling as you work yourself up for it, I was in tears I hope you are ok?
Have they told you when your next appointment will be???

Tella- I am loving your positive attitude :dance: sorry af got you :hugs: yes you have no excuses not to bring us your bfp next cycle :haha: gl hunni I hope everything goes smoothly for you :hugs:

Kyla- thanks hun :hugs:

Hi Cullen - think we are on a thread together on Verity website as well. Bit of a coincidence if it isn't you anyway just wanted to say sooooo sorry about your op. Weird though cos exactly the same thing happened to me. Got a call on the wednesday week before to say it was cancelled although wasnt told reason. They were going to say i had to wait for appt but cos my hubby is a police man and he won't be able to have tine off cos of the olympics and work were going to be difficult so anyway after crying etc. I managed to get it for the following week. Then on the day in my hospital gown ready to go down i overheard nurse and surgeon talking about how they migght have to cancel some ops and then my name. I turned round they saw me look and i just thought oh bloody hell. Anyway they saw my notes that i had already been cancelled and in the end the lady opposite me in the ward said if they had to cancel to cancel her which was so sweet. She was having an lap and dye without OD. also she had been told she was at bottom of list whereas i was 2nd and 1st had just gone down. so why i was being cancel;led i don't know. it does seem to happen so much without any thought to how much organisation it takes to get time off from work and having people to care for you etc. hope you get date soon. Sending good luck vibes,

AFM well 29 days since op. and have been feeling sick on and off and only when i eat does it go. had diahhrea (sorry tmi) and loads of cramping. have been spotting - only when i wipe not on panty liners or anything. Anyway took a test this evening. i know stupid in the eve. But anyway thought i saw a line come up straight away and then when i looked 5 mins later didn't appear to be anything. Think this means spotting is AF on its way which wouldn't be awful as it would be a nice 28day cycle and would mean that did ovulate around the time the opk said...i had an almost positive opk but it never quite got dark enough but the darkest one was on CD 14 ish. Anyway gonna test again in the morning and if it is negative again no more test. will wait for AF and then get on with ttc month 2 after op

hope all the pregnant ladies on here are doing well
Hope all us others get our BFPs very very soon. :hugs:

Oh Cullen, that is such a pain. I was so worried that would happen to me. I think you've just got to think that it wasn't the right time, and the next will be. That probably doesn't help but you have to be positive or you'll go crazy.

Scerena, hope you're injections are going ok.

Anupur - desperate to know how your clomid cycle is going?

Tella - sorry af got you but onwards and upwards ivf2 and that bfp that you so deserve.

Hope everyone else is great.

Afm - cd55. Af should arrive in a couple of days. Am not feeling too hopeful for the clomid, nothing has worked for me so far! Terrible attitude i know!

9 days till o/d started taking norethisterone 10mg a day today.

Lpear- going good thank you, dont loose hope yet Hun (I know easier said than done) things will work out and hopefully clomid is the answer keeping everything crossed for you :hugs:

Char- gl how are you feeling about it???

Miracle- did you test again this morning??

Lpear- going good thank you, dont loose hope yet Hun (I know easier said than done) things will work out and hopefully clomid is the answer keeping everything crossed for you :hugs:

Char- gl how are you feeling about it???

Miracle- did you test again this morning??

Pretty nervous but excited at the same time x

Aw you will be fine :) have you sorted someone to be home with you for a bit???
I was very nervous and cried when I was going down lol I felt like such a baby! But it's so nerve racking, you will be fine it wasn't as bad a I thought to be honest :)

Aw you will be fine :) have you sorted someone to be home with you for a bit???
I was very nervous and cried when I was going down lol I felt like such a baby! But it's so nerve racking, you will be fine it wasn't as bad a I thought to be honest :)

Yeah o/h has 3 days off work so hopefully i will be ok after that xx

That is good you sound all sorted and ready to go :)

girls i have a question about clomid. Do you know about birth defect to conceive by clomid? Pls help and share your opinion.

girls i have a question about clomid. Do you know about birth defect to conceive by clomid? Pls help and share your opinion.

hi i don't I am afraid - but will have a read about it. I wasn't aware of anything. But then they don't always tell you everything.

AFM: did pregnancy test again yesterday and BFN...
can i ask a bit of advice please.

Did pregnancy test and negative. I have been having nausea, cramping etc. lots over last few days. Now I have reddish/brown clots - not bleeding and only when i wipe nothing else not on pads. Is this the start of my period? Is it something else? Why if i have had a period/bleed after operation is is brown/old blood?

any help appreciated.

I have never heard about birth defects with clomid. I have heard that with Femera there is insufficient research but clomid is FDA approved so I'm sure there are no risks.
How's the clomid going? Af started for me today so will be starting the clomid tomorrow.

Miracle19 - i haven't had the clots but i always get brown old blood before af starts, maybe even for several days, so possibly af is on her way.

Hi Anupur, I read about birth defects with Clomid when I was originally prescribed it. It's something to be aware of, but the risk is very small and from what I understand, researchers are not sure what effects other factors contribute too, such as the reasons for infertility etc. The majority of women who get pregnant from Clomid go on to have healthy babies. I think you can cause yourself lots of worry reading up too much, especially as some research is years old and some studies seem to contradict each other.

Miracle19 - Sorry about your BFN, sounds like AF is starting to me. I sometimes get 'old blood' at the start of a period, always strange but I think within the normal category and nothing to worry about. :hugs:

LPEAR - GL for your Clomid cycle! Is this your first one post op?

Lpear you sound so like me this is my second cycle after od and my 1st month taking clomid got my period yesterday after 55 days and there so light still going to take clomid might increase to 100mg myself as I have extra ! My cycle before od was 35 days so I'm feeling abit crap as I taught od with make them more regular so now I feel the clomid aren't working ! Will get bloods done again o day 21 but don't get any results until I see consultant which isn't until the end of August !
Hope we all get our bfps soon we all deserve too xxx

anupur- Sorry hun I dont, I never even thought about it when I took clomid, but I would be interested to know if you find out, they must be low as not many of us have heard of any or were made aware of any, a few ladies on BnB have had very healthy clomid babies :)

miracle- I too get brownish blood sometimes I think its normal for some ladies, I too have not had the clots so I wouldnt know, sorry I wasnt of much help :hugs:

LPEAR- Sorry af got you :( :happydance: yay for starting clomid tomorrow :happydance: I have everything crossed for you :dance: gl :dust:

Bride- My cycles took a good few months to regulate after the OD, I think its all the trauma your body has gone through, probably takes longer to heal on the inside...
I had a 32 day clomid cycle in april, then a 30 day natural cycle in may, the cycles before were long after the OD. 35day natural cycle before od is REALLY good mine were non existant, so you may be getting 28 day cycles soon hopefully, the clomid should do the trick :)

Oh I hope so scerena my 1st cycle after was 28 days do hopefully this will be the same ! Started clomid yesterday at 50mg was gonna increase but I decided to wait one month And see if nothing then it increasing time :) hows the injection going how are u feeling ?
Lpear we can be cycle buddies :)

hi everyone :wave:
i took my clomid 50mg from cd2-cd6 then went for follicle tracking. On cd10 RO 10, 11mm LO 13, 12mm et 5mm. On cd12 RO 12, 11mm LO same ET 6mm. I read about clomid stair step in some website. So started 100mg clomid from cd12-cd16. Now my 13 mm folli continue to grow with spark of clomid. Today it is 17mm and my ET 8mm. I call my doctor and he told me if tommrow it will 18mm then will take hcg shot. If it will not grow then also take hcg shot for rapturing it. I didnt tell him about my experiment. Now let see what happened with me.​

Bride to be- yes good plan gl :) injections are goin ok thanks I have my scan tomorrow :)

Anupur- yay for your follicle :) gl with your trigger shot got everything crossed for you :)

Oh scerena good luck tomorrow hopefully them injections do the trick hun !
Anupur I'm so interested to see how you get on with the clomid you have me wanting to do it myself ;-) oh the temptation

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->