anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

Cridge- fertilaid and count boost I have heard really good things about, so if his sperm was already good then I bet they were super sperm :haha:
Ouch feeling something in you uterus!!!
Your insides were still healing tho Hun so technically that still makes you super woman :dance:

Yes the dose seems low like you said I need to trust my doc in what they're doing, like she said its better than cancelling the cycle it just seems weird that it's low and every other day never heard of it but I am happy to go along with it :)

Lucky you having 2 showers :) baby is goin to be very spoilt :) especially as you neighbours and everyone knows that little man is a miracle :happydance:

Aw bless you :hugs: so glad that you are planning more this time around :) your nursery colour scheme sounds very nice :)

Tella- aw I hope so! Thanks :hugs: how are your injections going??

Mommymel- how are you??? Haven't "seen" you on here for a while I hope you are well???

Cridge- fertilaid and count boost I have heard really good things about, so if his sperm was already good then I bet they were super sperm :haha:
Ouch feeling something in you uterus!!!
Your insides were still healing tho Hun so technically that still makes you super woman :dance:

Yes the dose seems low like you said I need to trust my doc in what they're doing, like she said its better than cancelling the cycle it just seems weird that it's low and every other day never heard of it but I am happy to go along with it :)

Lucky you having 2 showers :) baby is goin to be very spoilt :) especially as you neighbours and everyone knows that little man is a miracle :happydance:

Aw bless you :hugs: so glad that you are planning more this time around :) your nursery colour scheme sounds very nice :)

Tella- aw I hope so! Thanks :hugs: how are your injections going??

Mommymel- how are you??? Haven't "seen" you on here for a while I hope you are well???

hi Hun,

i am very well thanks,,,, taking things easy and chilled.
Iam currently taking DHEA just to improve overall egg quality, i have just turned 35yrs old, so i am thinking the girls are also ageing now.....:haha:
i must admitt that i have a higher sense of energy and a higher sex drive..... that cant be a bad thing,,,, can it ? :blush:

how is everyone doing ?
I stalk the thread everyday,,,,,
who is next for a BFP ??? come on ovaries,,,, get a move on :happydance:

Scerena > My injections are fine, it still burns a bit but nothing to hectic. Only 3 more days and the trigger left for me.

MommyMel > Have you decided when you gonna do your IVF or are you gonna extend your break to make sure the DHEA is working properly? It is great to hear it is giving you more energy in all departments :haha:

Mommymel- :haha: the girls are ageing now! No that's a good idea then you know you are doing everything you can just incase :) I have never heard of DHEA!
Higher energy and se drive that is good!- right I am getting some :)

35! You do not look it honestly!!! Your oh must be so proud to have you on his arm :)

I think you and Tella are next for the :bfp: :happydance:

Tella- we posted at the same time :haha: wow lucky you only 3 days left looks like you have started after and finishing before me :haha: lucky you!!! Hopefully my ovaries get a move on and we an be tww buddies!!! Yes mine stings a bit but I can deal with that now as I was prepared for it as you lovely ladies told me luckily :) :dust:

Tella- we posted at the same time :haha: wow lucky you only 3 days left looks like you have started after and finishing before me :haha: lucky you!!! Hopefully my ovaries get a move on and we an be tww buddies!!! Yes mine stings a bit but I can deal with that now as I was prepared for it as you lovely ladies told me luckily :) :dust:

:haha:

Yeah i seem to respond well to the injections. last IVF i had a last lower dosage the Sunday night, Trigger the monday and ER on the Wednesday. So it was all and all 11days from first injection to ER :thumbup:

Tella- that is great :) so glad things move quickly for you do we can have your bfp added in a few weeks :)

Had an appointment with the fs today- he's happy with my oh at the moment and happy my cycles are improving :) he said carry on as we are.. I said what if we don't get pregnant after the three rounds of injectables?- he said we spoke of egg sharing last time so we will do that, but he said just concentrate on injections for now as it should help as my cycles are regulating :)
He wasn't going to send oh for another sa, but oh said he wants another one to make sure things are still "normal" so we know if we are both "normal" so we know our chances etc, he booked in but next appointment to do a sa is 10th July! That's the longest he ever had to wait to do one!
But things are moving forward and I am very happy to hear our fs is happy with things as they are at the moment :)

Hi Mommymel! :hi: Happy belated 35th!! I turn 35 in less than 2 months. :wacko: I worried about my girls getting old too, but at least one of them pulled through for me. :thumbup: Dh has asked me what we're going to do for birth control after little :ninja: is born. :saywhat: 4 years to get #1, 10 years to get #2.... and now I'm "over the hill" in fertility years - I'm pretty sure I can rely on my old standby of birth control.... myself! :haha:

Can't wait for you to get started with your next round. Have you decided when?

Hi MommyMel - Good to see you on here, happy belated 35th birthday to you. I was 35 last November and I was so upset because it seems to be the birthday that all FS decide you are officially old. When I saw my FS though, he laughed at my worries, saying it's just the start of it, and it can take years :thumbup:

Cridge - Oh I did laugh at your own body being birth control :haha: I was thinking exactly the same thing for us, just won't bother.

Scerena - :happydance: for a happy FS! I have my fingers crossed for you, what CD are you on?

AFM - I went to the hospital for my appointment yesterday to see my FS. This was the original 6 month follow up after the op and when I got there the girl on reception told me my appointment had been cancelled because I am now expecting. :dohh: Anyway, I insisted on seeing someone as I wanted an answer to my metformin question, and I saw my FS's registrar who went off to ask him, so all sorted now. My FS is over the moon at my news as he's the only one locally using Letrozole and he's trying to get other FS's to use it where Clomid hasn't worked.

Lots of dust to everyone
:dust:

Kyla- I am cd14 got another scan in the morning :)
Glad your fs was happy :dance: yes I was going to say we don't have letrozole here... Glad everything is going so well :happydance:

Morning everyone, just checking in to catch up on the gossip :flower:

So glad everyone is coming along nicely, you girls are all so much further on in your journeys than me, feel a bit like I shouldnt be here, weve only been ttc for just over 2 years and the lap and ov drilling will be the first treatment weve had, so thanks for having me :blush:

CD38 today, I got the +OPK two weeks ago today so am guessing AF will arrive over the weekend, feel really pants today, a bit nauseous and my boobs are absolutely killing me, have had the usual AF cramping the last couple of days too, really was hoping for good news this cycle, some sort of miracle but typical body just doing its usual :cry:

Hi Mommymel! :hi: Happy belated 35th!! I turn 35 in less than 2 months. :wacko: I worried about my girls getting old too, but at least one of them pulled through for me. :thumbup: Dh has asked me what we're going to do for birth control after little :ninja: is born. :saywhat: 4 years to get #1, 10 years to get #2.... and now I'm "over the hill" in fertility years - I'm pretty sure I can rely on my old standby of birth control.... myself! :haha:

Can't wait for you to get started with your next round. Have you decided when?

:haha::haha: i also told DH that im not gonna go on any form of birth control after i get pregnant. If it happens that i fall immediately after no 1 then that is fine i will be pregnant with a baby in arms. Im not chancing all this again just for convienience sake.

Kyla- I am cd14 got another scan in the morning :)
Glad your fs was happy :dance: yes I was going to say we don't have letrozole here... Glad everything is going so well :happydance:

Good luck wiht your scan! Cant wait to hear how it went!

Morning everyone, just checking in to catch up on the gossip :flower:

So glad everyone is coming along nicely, you girls are all so much further on in your journeys than me, feel a bit like I shouldnt be here, weve only been ttc for just over 2 years and the lap and ov drilling will be the first treatment weve had, so thanks for having me :blush:

CD38 today, I got the +OPK two weeks ago today so am guessing AF will arrive over the weekend, feel really pants today, a bit nauseous and my boobs are absolutely killing me, have had the usual AF cramping the last couple of days too, really was hoping for good news this cycle, some sort of miracle but typical body just doing its usual :cry:

Fx'd for some good news. Have you test at all this cycle?

AFM > 2 days of stims left, then scan on Sunday and hopefully ER on Wednesday. :wohoo:

Just been to my scan...
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
My follicle has shrunk and my lining has gone down with it from 7- 6.6mm :cry:

The nurse has updated my injections to daily and next scan tues... She said a they was growing there was no enough hormone to keep them growing hence why he is upping my dose...

I understand that 1st injectable cycle is trial and error but I am so upset!!

It's like every time something's starts looking good something goes wrong- like my 4th clomid cycle I eventually have a follicle then oh your linings too thin, then injectables- follicles is growing lining looking good then I go bk oh it's shrunk WTF!!!!

I am sooo close to giving up! All these years of ttc meds & ops etc seems I do it all to be in the same situation...

Just had enough! :cry: Sorry for the downer :blush:

Oh Scerena, sorry it didnt go as well hun but dont give up, you will get that BFP and from the little that I know about everyone on this thread it is very much deserved, sending loads of hugs your way and sprinkling as much baby dust as I can muster :hugs::hugs:

Tella, cant stand another BFN so nope not tested :nope: (Can I just say too how absolutely gorgeous you and your OH look in your pic, stunning !) x

Oh Scerena :hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry hun, what a disappointment. I totally understand how you feel, it's like a kick in the teeth each time and all the little disappointments and setbacks add up.
Do you still have a chance this cycle with them upping the meds? Hopefully they now know what you need for moving onwards.

Cullen - I'm a fairly new lady on this thread too, you are very welcome here and you are in exactly the right place. If there is one thing that comes out of LTTTC is that we all learn more and more about the journey and sharing it with others in the same position and maybe helping each other is just so brilliant. It's a fab place to discuss our journey as we all understand, and not many people out there understand the highs and lows of LTTTC. I reckon we should all give ourselves a huge pat on the back!! :friends:
I also think you should test, if your AF doesn't arrive by next Monday. Yes, it may be another soul destroying BFN but you can rule yourself in or out and move onto to the next cycle.

Tella - :hugs: ooh I am excited for you. Hopefully you will get some great news too.

Kyla- Yes still have a chance as with the increase it should grow the follicle apparently thy start u on a low does at my clinic an increase it when they need to instead of starting on a high dose... Hopefully thing look up soon or I am giving up I am so close to...

Cullen- aw thanks hun so sweet of you :) I hope you get an answer either way soon so you know what's going on :hugs: hopefully a late bfp!!

Just been to my scan...
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
My follicle has shrunk and my lining has gone down with it from 7- 6.6mm :cry:

The nurse has updated my injections to daily and next scan tues... She said a they was growing there was no enough hormone to keep them growing hence why he is upping my dose...

I understand that 1st injectable cycle is trial and error but I am so upset!!

It's like every time something's starts looking good something goes wrong- like my 4th clomid cycle I eventually have a follicle then oh your linings too thin, then injectables- follicles is growing lining looking good then I go bk oh it's shrunk WTF!!!!

I am sooo close to giving up! All these years of ttc meds & ops etc seems I do it all to be in the same situation...

Just had enough! :cry: Sorry for the downer :blush:

Im soooooo sorry for the terrible news you got today, but please dont loose hope and drive. it is hard i know! But atleast you will now know that they can start you on higher dosages immediately and not waste time. My FS also only gave me injectables every other day when i tried it with IUI so i think it gives them a good indication as to how and how much you gonna need.

I know that each setback feels like a mountain but once you have conquerd that mountain you will be so proud and then comes the bfp that is very much worth it and you deserve it just as much as each of the other ladies! :hugs:

Oh Scerena, sorry it didnt go as well hun but dont give up, you will get that BFP and from the little that I know about everyone on this thread it is very much deserved, sending loads of hugs your way and sprinkling as much baby dust as I can muster :hugs::hugs:

Tella, cant stand another BFN so nope not tested :nope: (Can I just say too how absolutely gorgeous you and your OH look in your pic, stunning !) x

Thanks :hugs: I understand not being able to stand another bfn, do you temp to confirm O or not? OTherwise it is normally advised to wait 16days after + OPK to test. So I wuold also say MOnday is a good day to test, and like Kyla says atleast you can get your head cleared before AF comes and then start full steam on your BFP cycle! Do you follow SMEP?

Oh Scerena :hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry hun, what a disappointment. I totally understand how you feel, it's like a kick in the teeth each time and all the little disappointments and setbacks add up.
Do you still have a chance this cycle with them upping the meds? Hopefully they now know what you need for moving onwards.

Cullen - I'm a fairly new lady on this thread too, you are very welcome here and you are in exactly the right place. If there is one thing that comes out of LTTTC is that we all learn more and more about the journey and sharing it with others in the same position and maybe helping each other is just so brilliant. It's a fab place to discuss our journey as we all understand, and not many people out there understand the highs and lows of LTTTC. I reckon we should all give ourselves a huge pat on the back!! :friends:
I also think you should test, if your AF doesn't arrive by next Monday. Yes, it may be another soul destroying BFN but you can rule yourself in or out and move onto to the next cycle.

Tella - :hugs: ooh I am excited for you. Hopefully you will get some great news too.

I hope so toooooo!!!

Kyla- Yes still have a chance as with the increase it should grow the follicle apparently thy start u on a low does at my clinic an increase it when they need to instead of starting on a high dose... Hopefully thing look up soon or I am giving up I am so close to...

Cullen- aw thanks hun so sweet of you :) I hope you get an answer either way soon so you know what's going on :hugs: hopefully a late bfp!!

Ah hun, i just want to give you a big hug!!!!!!!!!!!
:hugs: :hug: :hugs: :hug: :hugs: :hug: :hugs: :hug: :hugs: :hug:

Tella- Thanks Tella, I am glad they have gave me a higher dose right away, just a shame the follicle started to go then shrunk :( Hoping the everyday dose does the trick otherwise they will up the dose to one and a half...
I do get that the first round is trial and error, I just feel so unlucky and the journey is becoming exhausting I hate being a LTTTC'er I really do and sometimes it feels I have a long wait still ahead of me..

Sorry for being a downer, I am going to start thinking positive nd my ovaries need a good kick up the a*se so hopefully that is what these everyday injections will do...

I wanted to be in the tww with you :( Your scan is sunday right??? Good luck I am sure you will have loads of lovely eggs like last time :hugs: :hugs:

Cridge - your comment re birth control made me laugh out loud!! My favourite colour is grey so the nursery plan sounds amazing!

Kyla - glad you got to have your 'sort of' appointment and got to ask your questions.

Scerena - so sorry about your follicle shrinking, the little b***er! At least you don't have to give up and start a new cycle, it's good that they can be very flexible with the meds. And you'll know for next time so there wont be any messing about. I am on a bit of a downer too today, feeling like it is never going to happen. We'll get through this! That lining still sounds good too though, even though it's less. I also do wonder how accurate the measurements are. Apparently the top of my uterus has a very slight dip, so depending on where they measure, I get different measurements. I only found this out a couple of months ago.

Tella - I am with you on forgetting about the birth control once I've had a baby, I really don't care if I fall pregnant straight away, it would be amazing! FX'd that ER can happen on Wednesday.

Cullen - don't be silly, you are more than welcome here. DH and I have only (!) been trying for about 18 months but I knew early on I would need help so got onto meds very soon after we started trying as I don't ovulate on my own.

Mommymel - good to see you on here. Hope you are well.

Bride to be - my cycle buddy! I am CD6, last day of 50mg Clomid today. I only ovulated once between coming off the pill and having the OD so anything would be an improvement on my cycles!! I also have some extra Clomid but my FS told me to only take 50mg for the next 3 months, even if I don't ovulate! I think he thinks if 50 doesn't work then a higher dose wont make a difference. How are you doing with the Clomid? Are you having any other tracking apart from day 21 bloods? I am going to use my Clearblue Fertility Monitor, if I don't get any high readings then I'll arrange a follicle tracking scan at a private clinic.

Anupur - hope that dominant follicle grew and you had the hcg.

I wonder how Maria is getting on, she is due about now isn't she?

I hope snflwrgrl is ok too and her little man is still snuggly in her tummy.

Hello to everyone else.

AFM - CD6, last day of 50mg Clomid today. Feeling a bit down in the dumps, found out today a good friend of mine is pregnant, they were NTNP. I knew that was the case and I said to my DH a few weeks ago, I BET she is already pregnant. I am happy for her but at the same time, life is not fair sometimes!!!

I am really hoping I ovulate on the Clomid. I mean, I have had the OD, and am now on Metformin since I was last on it so the odds are in my favour. AF was really light for me, I do worry about that as my lining is normally quite thick, so where is is all!!

DH is on a stag do this weekend (and last weekend), but I planned it so that if I ovulate it will be at least a week after he gets back, I hope all the booze doesn't affect the swimmers too much! I have warned him to drink as little as possible!

LPEAR- sorry you are feeling down today :hugs: it's horrible we all have to feel this way isn't it :hugs:
I didn't o on clomid before OD but did after so good luck I have every hope that you will :)

Are you being monitored for your lining? (sorry I've probably asked before)

Don't worry about oh's swimmers hun, you will be getting the ones made 3 months ago according to my fs :)

Chin up sweet, we are here for you, any time you need to talk :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->