anyone got pregnant after ovarian drilling?

scerena - thanks hun, you are lovely! I'm not being monitored for my lining but I will probably go for a private scan around cd14. Ooh that's good to hear about the swimmers, yay!

Thanks hun :)
It's good to have scans isn't it and then you know how things are progressing :)
Plenty of :dust: your way :)

:hug: Scerena!! What a horrible feeling, I'm sure! I'm glad they've upped your dose and I really hope it does the trick. No one blames you for feeling so down. LTTTC really sucks. It will get better!! Try to keep you chin up!

Thanks Cridge :hugs: I am feeling a lot better today, just hoping that I continue to feel happy and that the injects everyday give me a nice follicle on Tuesday :) fx'd!

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend :)

Morning all, hope you all had a lovely weekend x

Just popping in with the latest, CD2 for me today, AF showed yesterday, would be lying if I said I'm not gutted but hey, another cycle right, onwards and upwards, maybe this will be the one! At least I was sort of spot on with the dates and doesnt seem to be any problems with my LP, would be I'm guessing 14 days so thats fine :thumbup:

Cullen44 - :hugs: So sorry AF has arrived but at that same time I am glad things are moving forward. New cycle = new hope. Do you have any plans for this cycle such as temping or CD21? When is your next FS appointment?

Scerena - GL for tomorrow, I'll be thinking of you with my fingers crossed. :flower:

How is everyone else doing? Anupur, Nikkia, Snflwrgrl and everyone else - hoping everything is well with you all. :hugs:

Hi everyone :wave:,

I apologize for not being here from longtime.

Kyla -> did u do any scan after positive pregnancy? Thanks for remembering me. :friends: love u. take proper rest hun.

cullen -> New cycle = new dreams and hope. :happydance: do u take any meds in this cycle?

Scerena -> think upper dose of injection help those follies to grow properly. lots of positive vibes for tomorrow follicular scan. grow folli grow. [-o<

Lepear -> cd14 scan idea is great. i think it helps u to understand ur body that how it react after taking clomid.

Tella -> how r u? how was going ur ivf cycle? lots of baby :dust: to u. Praying for u have nice eggies. :hugs:

Maria -> I am also thinking abt u my sweet friend. did u got ur baby in ur arms?

AFM-> i took hcg shot last Tuesday and i feel very horrible pain in my left ovary and manage to BD that night. next day i went for scan and came to know that the egg ruptured fully. so today i am 6 DPO and i feel dizzy from yesterday. i have back ache and light headache also. dont know what happening. [-o< praying for positive result.

Cullen - so sorry about the :witch: finding you! :nope:

Anupur - I hope you get your bfp!! FX'd for you!

Cullen- sorry af got you :hugs: Good thing about your lp though hun :hugs: gl for this cycle :)

kyla- Thanks Kyla, 8 weeks already!!! When is your scan??

anupur- Thanks hun, hoping that you get your bfp this cycle :)

Anupur - :happydance: Yay! 6DPO! Brilliant news, I really hope that this is your bfp cycle. [-o< I've not had a scan yet, will report back on here when I get some news.

Scerena - The weeks seems like it is going so slowly for me! I asked my midwife for an early scan as I said my FS suggested I needed one, but so far no date has come through. I need one by week 11 at the latest as DH will be away for week 12 until 13 and a half, then we're on holiday so hoping to hear soon.

Charbaby - I hope your op went well, looking forward to hearing how you've got on and that you're recovering well. :hugs:

Kyla- where are you and oh off too??? Aw I bet it's going slow for you I guess it does when it's you who is pregnant... I hope you get a scan date through soon so oh can be there :hugs:

Thanks :hugs: We're going to Canada for a month. DH is Canadian, so we go for a month in the summer to see his family and friends. I'm flying out at 14 weeks so should be ok, but I will miss my 16 week midwife appointment...which she says is fine, I can see her either before we go, or when I come back at 18 weeks - or both if it will make me feel better. :haha:

Sorry Ive been MIA girls :dohh: Being on maternity leave is actually busier for me than in the office :haha:
Nothing to update my end...

Kyla - where about in Canada are you going? My DH is obssessed with Canada and we've been a few times :thumbup:

Cullen - sorry af arrived....but on the other hand it sounds like you ovulated and had a healthy Luteal phase. This is definitely a positive! Was this a natural cycle or with meds?
Anupur - when do you plan to test? 7DPO already - best of luck :thumbup:

Scerena - when's your next scan? Its totally devastating to hear bad news about follicles and lining... Ive had that more than once and its utter rubbish :cry: BUT our bodies do work in random but miraculous ways so please dont give up hope for this cycle just yet :hugs:
LPEAR - oh the joys of Clomid :dohh: but it has helped so many ladies that i really hope it works for you.

MommyMel - are you still gearing up towards IVF next month?

I also hope Snflwrgrl is OK and her LO is staying put for at least another couple of weeks :thumbup:

Had my od done last night all went well, bit sore last night and this morning but glad its over now and i can look forward to my bfp, just wondering to the ladys who have had this how long till 1st period? X

Charbaby - have a speedy recovery :thumbup: My first cycle was a perfect 26 day one with ovulation! The subsequent ones were longer but i did ovulate no later than CD25 each cycle. It took us 8 months to conceive afterwards.

Hi Maria - We're flying to Toronto and spending a few days with family there at the start and end of the holiday, the rest of the time we're driving to North Ontario to a lakeside beach. Hoping for some decent weather! Hope baby arrives soon and you're not waiting too long. With DS, he was 2 weeks overdue and I had to be induced, I was really fed up waiting!

Charbaby - Wishing you a speedy recovery. My first cycle was 30 days post op, counting the day of the op as CD1. I didn't ovulate on my own afterwards, but I did respond to the meds. Good luck, looking forward to hearing how you get on.

Morning all, hope you all had a lovely weekend x

Just popping in with the latest, CD2 for me today, AF showed yesterday, would be lying if I said I'm not gutted but hey, another cycle right, onwards and upwards, maybe this will be the one! At least I was sort of spot on with the dates and doesnt seem to be any problems with my LP, would be I'm guessing 14 days so thats fine :thumbup:

Sorry about AF but atleast it is a new chance to try again :hugs:

Hi everyone :wave:,

I apologize for not being here from longtime.

Kyla -> did u do any scan after positive pregnancy? Thanks for remembering me. :friends: love u. take proper rest hun.

cullen -> New cycle = new dreams and hope. :happydance: do u take any meds in this cycle?

Scerena -> think upper dose of injection help those follies to grow properly. lots of positive vibes for tomorrow follicular scan. grow folli grow. [-o<

Lepear -> cd14 scan idea is great. i think it helps u to understand ur body that how it react after taking clomid.

Tella -> how r u? how was going ur ivf cycle? lots of baby :dust: to u. Praying for u have nice eggies. :hugs:

Maria -> I am also thinking abt u my sweet friend. did u got ur baby in ur arms?

AFM-> i took hcg shot last Tuesday and i feel very horrible pain in my left ovary and manage to BD that night. next day i went for scan and came to know that the egg ruptured fully. so today i am 6 DPO and i feel dizzy from yesterday. i have back ache and light headache also. dont know what happening. [-o< praying for positive result.

Those signs sounds good :thumbup: hope you get good news in a few days time!!!!! :dust:

Im going for my egg retrieval tomorrow morning, so will keep you girls updated as to how many they retrieved. Praying for great quality eggies!

Had my od done last night all went well, bit sore last night and this morning but glad its over now and i can look forward to my bfp, just wondering to the ladys who have had this how long till 1st period? X

I started bleeding day of the OP and was told to take that as CD1, and AF came 33days after OD with O on CD19 :thumbup:

AFM > Im suffering wiht my ovaries today, cant wait to have these eggies out and for my ovaries to shrink back to size!!!

7.6mm lining
9mm follicle

Both increased a little- they're happy with lining, now upped the dose to get this follicle growing- have a higher dose again tomorrow and then back in for another scan on Thursday, not amazing news but dose is upped an hopefully the follicle will too now fx'd!

Char- well done! Wishing you a speedy recovery :hugs:

Kyla- I hope you have a lovely time :)

Tella- hoping they get some lovely eggs out for you :dust:

Maria- Come on baby come out!!! We can't wait to "meet" you! How are you feeling???

Charbaby - glad od is done and you can look forward to you're bfp. I counted op as cd1, ovulated on cd17 and af arrived 10 days after that.

Maria - lovely to 'see' you. Glad you are enjoying maternity leave. Not long now!

Scerena - lining sounds all good. Hope the higher dose gets that follie growing, come on follie!

Afm - cd10 today. Randomly had some almost ewcm today. Cbfm still low and opk neg. I really hope I ovulate on the clomid! I thought clomid dried up cm so was suprised to see the cm earlier, sorry tmi!

LPEAR- Thanks I hope this higher dose better make it grow, I dont want the cycle to come to an end soon :(
So glad you got cm :dance: You will hopefully be ovulating real soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->